"Payback is a bitch"

“My name is Sherlock Holmes,” said my companion. “Possibly it is familiar to you. In any case, my business is that of every other good citizen – to uphold the law. It seems to me that you have much to answer for.”

From “ The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes ”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1927

2019 - Wikipedia - In 2018, there were 48,344 recorded suicides in the U.S., up from 42,773 in 2014, according to the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). On average, adjusted for age, the annual U.S. suicide rate increased 24% between 1999 and 2014, from 10.5 to 13.0 suicides per 100,000 people, the highest rate recorded in 28 years.

The author of that Wikipedia article up above provided the long range percentage for the historically-unprecedented increase in suicide, but hedged by omitting the one for the 2014 to 2018 increase. So I had to do the math.

The suicide rate in the U.S. increased 24% in the 19 years from 1999 to 2018, and most recently increased 13% from 2014 to 2018, in just four years. Which clearly shows how the technology-driven suicide rate is increasing in speed and magnitude going forward in time. That’s why the literally-blood-drinking, Illuminist-shill author omitted it, and replaced it with the hedging generality " up ".

But, wait. Wikipedia says “” highest in 28 years ", when that article from June, 2019, says "The report noted that America’s suicide rates are at the highest level since World War II "

That’s because the generational-Satanist Wikipedia author is lying, which is behavior that is usually hidden behind the broad, general meme " fake news ", to cloud the picture.

To maintain current programming levels, stop reading immediately, breathe through your mouth, and affirm “fake news comes from Russia .”

Don Croft used to refer to wholly-credulous rubes as “mouth breathers.”

That increase from 2014 to 2018 represents an additional 5,541 deaths by suicide in the U.S. over those four years. or an additional 1,393 suicides per year.

As a sidebar, I would note that, to this moment, there have been about 2,500 deaths in the U.S. from the engineered virus that’s been allowed to shut down our country. Funny how a similar number of additional people being driven to kill themselves by technology gets a pass.

To level-set, I must note that more than 80,000 people in the U.S. died of the plain old flu in 2018. Which, inexplicably, did not lead to the shutting down of the country. Funny how people dying of the regular flu in numbers vastly greater than the engineered one got a pass.

“Yankee ingenuity” used to be spoken of in all the nations. It was an acknowledgement of the intelligence and creativity of the American people. I grew up in the time when Green Day released “American Idiot” to no pushback.

The great news is that, while still behind the curve on acknowledging the man-made nature of the virus that currently afflicts us, the populace has recognized that technology has been weaponized against it.

An example may be seen in an article below from August of 2018, headlined " ‘Dumbphone’ Sales Rise As People Seek to Disconnect and Be More Mindful."

In it, we read that sales of handsets without internet connectivity rose by 5 per cent i n 2017. Further, a current article below, from this week, is headlined “Return of the Flip Phone: The First Step towards a Digitally Minimalist Life.”

In it, we read that " No one expected flip phones to return with such a bang . Their reemergence has become the hottest trend , with celebrities like Daniel Day-Lewis, Warren Buffet and Kim Kardashian proudly carrying these phones in public."

The folks in charge are hoping to execute one last bait-and-switch by offering you flip phones that are just as connected to the deadly “World Wide Web” as smugphones are:

April 17, 2018 - The Hottest Phones for the Next Billion Users Aren’t Smartphones

First-time internet consumers are connecting to the web on a new breed of device costing about $25."

As you can see, they’re literally giving them away. I recently paid twice that for the 2009 flip phone I’m currently using. And, make no mistake: even though it’s not connected to the web, I still want it out of my pocket, out of my life. Because it’s still generating deadly Non-Ionizing Radiation, which is what Wilhelm Reich called “Dead Orgone Radiation”, or DOR. I call it “Death energy.”

But we’ll retreat out of this situation one step at a time.

Re: Yankee ingenuity, I’ll close by noting that both Don and I are Americans.

Don would often say “payback is a bitch.”

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 30, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

2018 - Wikipedia - In 2018, there were 48,344 recorded suicides, up from 42,773 in 2014, according to the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). On average, adjusted for age, the annual U.S. suicide rate increased 24% between 1999 and 2014, from 10.5 to 13.0 suicides per 100,000 people, the highest rate recorded in 28 years.

(The author provides the long range percentage, but hedges by omitting the 2014 to 2018 increase. So I had to do the math. The suicide rate in the U.S. increased 24% from 1999 to 2018, and 13% from 2014 to 2018. Which shows how the suicide rate is increasing in speed and magnitude going forward in time. - ed)

April 17, 2018 - The Hottest Phones for the Next Billion Users Aren’t Smartphones

First-time internet consumers are connecting to the web on a new breed of device costing about $25

(The last line of defense - still trying to keep the connection to the internet in place with a fake “dumb” phone. And they are literally giving them away. The replacement dumb phone I recently got after breaking my old one was $60, New Old Stock. - ed)

August 20, 2018 - ‘DUMBPHONE’ SALES RISE AS PEOPLE SEEK TO DISCONNECT AND BE MORE MINDFUL

Sales of handsets without internet connectivity rose by 5 per cent last year

Sales of “dumbphones” are on the rise as consumers increasingly seek ways to disconnect from the technology so many of us rely upon for work and everyday life.

Handsets that are not connected to the internet and only allow the user to make calls and send texts are becoming increasingly popular, with sales having increased by as much as 5 per cent last year.

In contrast, smartphone sales rose by just 2 per cent.

March 19, 2020 - Return of the Flip Phone: The First Step towards a Digitally Minimalist Life

No one expected flip phones to return with such a bang. Their reemergence has become the hottest trend, with celebrities like Daniel Day-Lewis, Warren Buffet and Kim Kardashian proudly carrying these phones in public (Arnold, 2018). Never to miss out on a profitable opportunity, large cellular phone corporations have tapped into this new and lucrative market as well. In November of 2019, Motorola launched its new foldable smartphone, the Motorola Razr, while Samsung launched their smart flip phone, the Galaxy Z Flip, only a couple of weeks ago. It is glaringly clear that flip mobiles are all the rage now, but is it just the latest fad in fashion, or is this shift towards flip phones signifying a collective awareness of the dangers of modern technology?