PayPal's Molestors in East Africa

Several days ago a sizeable PayPal donation from one of our generous readers was made to Dancan in Kenya for Christine in Southern Sudan and the funds were blocked. I actually posted about this a few hours ago and I see that it disappeared. The reason I posted it is that I’ve found that reporting sabotage by the corporate world order’s enforcers discourages and inhibits sabotage

I can at least say, now, that the funds were finally released

PayPal is a hideous surveillance/interference arm of the NSA, sort of like how Google also is. Everyone who relies on PayPal hates PayPal, justifiably. I have faith that after this is publicly stated enough times someone with some courage will come along and offer a more humane and non-parasitic alternative to PayPal.

An example of that sort of progress is M-Pesa, which is a popular and inexpensive means to transfer money by wire within East Africa. Western Union and Moneygram are our main means to do this in the west and they extend to us the same grace and economy as Mafia shylocks.

~Don

PayPal did it again! After another contribution was made to Dancan through PayPal they reacted by demanding documentation from him and some other insulting and intrusive requirements. I advised Dancan to do what they demanded since there seems to be no harm in it but I’m taking this opportunity to report yet another molestation by this unaccountable monopoly. I feel humiliated every time I walk into a bank to cash a check because American banks have become appendages of the tax gestapo. Dealing with PayPal is exactly the same.

When people cast votes they each go into a black NSA hole because electronic voting is a complete scam and has been for decades in America and probably all the other industrialized countries.

When someone speaks up on the internet, even on an obscure forum or blogsite, it’s as though one is addressing a packed colliseum, so this is the only form of voting that counts, right now.

I vote for another company, like M-Pesa, to come along and compete with the NSA’s PayPal. I wouldn’t mind if it were a Chinese company, run by the Triads, because the Chinese have fully demonstrated that they’ll do whatever they can to increase the global market and enable people to spend money without fear that the older, Babylonian corporate order’s tax gestapo are going to disappear them in the night.

~Don

After I posted the above, Carol received a genuinely threatening letter from PayPal. She’ll close that account and use an appropriate alternative. Maybe it’s about time for a mass exodus from this financial arm of the Babylonian gestapo Wink

~Don