Persistent NSA Sabotage of Forum Contributors' Log-in Process

Nicholas Odiyo has a field report to share from East Africa and is unable to log in to the forum, so I’ll re-register him. This happens a lot to EW members who are genuine assets to this effort, so congrats to Nicholas for the unintended confirmation Wink and another unintended (by the NSA sewer rats) confirmation is that the email that included his username was ‘expropriated’ from my Google (NSA-owned and operated) email boxby the same hackers.

Another confirmation is that I was attempting to register ‘Uitlander2’ in Hungary and the process was interfered with before I could finish, so I had to ask him to give me another username. His dad, ‘UItlander1,’ also in Hungary, was successfully registered but there’s been some interference with email between me and those two, so I’m not certain that he’s been able to log on. Hopefully, this announcement of the sewer rats’ sabotage will smooth the path for us. These two have apparently done a prodigious amount of gifting in Hungary and wish to add their reports to the record. I’ve heard from Hungarian gifters over the years and one of them even visited Carol and I in early 2007 and was the fellow who convinced me to take up flying.

In every war one will lose some battles. In this war the sewer rats are no longer able to destroy the forum and its servers but they do manage to hack the content from time to time, but marginally. Carol and I are struggling with about half the livlihood we had before the sewer rats began systematically sabotaging our moneymaking ability in August 2011 and we’re not winning that battle but we’re still breathing and we haven’t been railroaded into prison for selling zappers to people who routinely cure cancer so we’re winning the survival battle Cool and on the upside, when someone like us makes over a certain amount of money he/she is evidently automatically tageted for removal and we’re content with what we have, so no problem (another battle won) and we can also still afford an occasional massive-scale orgonite field campaign. I’ve got a aerial doozy planned for the winter.