Pick up the war hammer

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”

From " The Fountainhead ", by Ayn Rand, 1943

Before I begin, I’d like to mention that Gare just sent me a note saying that Saskatchewan, where he lives, will be the first Canadian Province to reopen, and that he found it of interest in that Saskatchewan is the most heavily gifted province.

I agree that it is of interest, and suggest that it’s another data point in the long-overdue data-gathering exercise surrounding subtle energy and its impact on biological organisms.

At the risk of indelicacy, I would urge the readership to contact Gare, and have him send you a box of badass Orgonite Tower Busters merely for the cost of shipping. And I would urge you to give him more than he’s asking you for. It’s an amazing time to be alive. Make it happen, right now.

It’s worth doing it just to see them all sitting in a pile in the beer box he packs them in. World Peace is, indeed, at hand.

It’s hard for me to imagine someone getting onto this mailing list and not getting about distributing simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work.

And I’m not even asking you to yak about your gifting adventures, like Don Croft did. Just urging you to pick up the war hammer and strike blows against the Empire.

It’s a lot of fun, I’m telling you. I’ll refund your shipping costs if you are not completely satisfied. I am of course not kidding.

Today, we’re going to talk about poisons and their impact on biological organisms. For example, everybody knows that glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup Weedkiller, is toxic to all life on Earth.

So, a headline below from January of this year, that reads " Formulations of glyphosate- based weedkillers are toxic , tests show", will come as no surprise.

It is thus jarring that the subhead of that article goes on immediately to say " Government scientists say danger lies with added ingredients in the products not glyphosate ."

That’s because there’s no quit in these guys (and of course gals). Can you see there how " ingredients " is general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

Since everyone knows Roundup was designed and engineered in a laboratory to be as deadly as possible to as many life forms as possible, the folks in Corporate are having to take evasive action. That’s why another article below, from January of this year, is headlined:

" Kellogg’s commits to reducing widely used herbicide in supply chain. But farmers didn’t know about it ."

Where " widely used herbicide " is general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

It’s important to note that, in Associated Press style rules, proper names may be used in headlines, but only if they’re salient to the subject of the article.

So you would use “Coke sales drop 30%.” Versus " Prominent soda brand sales drop 30% " Here, the author’s blatantly done it the wrong way, to protect Roundup.

" But farmers didn’t know about it " is a last-ditch ruse so the deviant subset of generational Satanist farmers who dig Roundup could all get one more big, fat Death crop into the market, prior to rising awareness folding the tent on the bioweapon.

In the article we’re discussing, Caitlin Eannello, the director of communications for the National Association of Wheat Growers, says:

“We heard something [about it] this morning but didn’t realize this was in the works on their end, and we’re trying to find out exactly what it means,” Eannello said in a phone interview. “Glyphosate is very safe, and there’s no real alternative. If it were to be totally eradicated, producers would probably stop growing . [Kellogg’s] made an announcement without talking to us. ”

Caitlin’s a literally-blood-drinking Illuminist shill. Here’s her picture:

[image]

(Caitlin Eannello)

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of minor influence looks like.

Remember, Cailin is saying, with a straight face, that “glyphosate is very safe.” She’s using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

It’s right up there with Patrick Moore, the Monstano lobbyist who said " you can drink a whole quart of it and it won’t hurt you. " When the interviewer offered him a glass, he got angry and stormed off stage.

Both Caitlin Eannello and Patrick Moore are members of bloodline generational Satanist families which have literally worshipped Death all the way back to Babylon and before.

Here’s Patrick’s picture:

[image]

(Patrick Moore, the Monsanto lobbyist who said that you could drink a whole quart of Roundup and it wouldn’t hurt you - but then refused to drink it and stormed offstage)

Can you see the feigned earnestness in his facial expression? And his suit is so natty. I’ll be that’s a new shirt!

Like Caitlin, he’s using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. They’re fellow conspirators . They’re conspiring to the same ends. They’re genetically related to one another. The “One Percent” are literally a crime family .

I have a couple close friends on this list who’ve known me a long time. You can ask them: I’m fun at parties. But we’re going to have to address this as a species to get past it.

A third article below, from the U.K., from about a month ago, is headlined “Revealed: Monsanto’s secret funding for weedkiller studies .”

Where "weedkiller studies " is general. What sort of studies, pray?

It reads "The research, used to help avoid a ban, claimed ‘severe impacts’ on farming if glyphosate was outlawedThat article continues “The new revelations centre on studies published in 2010 and 2014 by researchers at ADAS, an agricultural and environmental consultancy in the UK. The analyses concluded “the loss of glyphosate would cause very severe impacts on UK agriculture and the environment”. They suggested a 20% fall in wheat and rapeseed production .”

While a story below from the U.K. from 2015, headlined “UK Grower Sets New Wheat Yield Record”, reads “According to the British farm news outlet, Smith’s recipe for the record yield included 277 pounds per acre of nitrogen fertilizer, four fungicide applications and a seeding rate of approximately 165 pounds per acre.”

Funny, I’m seeing “nitrogen fertilizer” and “fungicide”, but no mention of yield-boosting glyphosate, there.

The folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including Roundup. I’m bringing up the uncomfortable subject of their, er, religious practices because it explains a lot about their behavior. Oh, and also because it’s criminal . And by that I mean the human sacrifice and cannibalism part.

Since they only make up literally 1% of the world’s population, I think it’s beholden upon the rest of us to step up and stop them from conspiring with one another to fuck the rest of us.

Don’t you think?

We’re going to have to address this as a species if we’re going to get past it.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, April 25, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 27, 2015 - Monsanto Advocate Says Roundup Is Safe Enough To Drink, Then Refuses To Drink It

Patrick Moore: You can drink a whole quart of it and it won’t hurt you.

Canal+: You want to drink some, we have some here.

PM: I’d be happy to actually. Not really , but, I know it wouldn’t hurt me.

Canal+: If you say so, I have some.

PM: No, no. I’m not stupid . People try to commit suicide with it and fail regularly.

Canal+: No, no. Let’s tell the truth.

PM: It’s not dangerous to humans. No, it’s not.

Canal+: So are you ready to drink a glass of glyphosate?

PM: No, I’m not an idiot. (storms off stage)

September 25, 2015 - UK Grower Sets New Wheat Yield Record

The ceiling on what’s possible with wheat yield has been pushed higher once again.

A farmer in northeast England has just claimed a new world wheat yield record of 16.52 tonnes per hectare, or in North American terms, 246 bushels per acre.

As was pointed out in this Wheat School episode, yields surpassing 120 bushels per acre are not uncommon in the UK.

“We had an ideal growing season . We were lucky with the weather and the crop was never under stress,” Rod Smith of Northumberland told Farmers Weekly.

According to the British farm news outlet, Smith’s recipe for the record yield included 277 pounds per acre of nitrogen fertilizer , four fungicide applications and a seeding rate of approximately 165 pounds per acre.

January 23, 2020 - F ormulations of glyphosate-based weedkillers are toxic , tests show

Government scientists say danger lies with added ingredients in the products not glyphosate

Tests by a US government agency on common weedkilling products made with the chemical glyphosate have found some formulations sold to the public to be genotoxic, meaning they are damaging to human DNA.

But the government scientists at the National Toxicology Program (NTP) say the danger probably lies with added ingredients in the products – not glyphosate.

One of the world’s best-known glyphosate-based products is Monsanto’s Roundup weedkiller.

Monsanto’s German owner Bayer AG is currently mired in litigation brought by tens of thousands of cancer patients who claim exposure to Monsanto’s Roundup and other similar glyphosate-based formulated products made by Monsanto caused their cancers.

Three trial juries have agreed with the plaintiffs’ claims that the products cause cancer. Jury selection is under way this week in two new trials, one in California and one in Missouri.

January 27, 2020 - Kellogg’s commits to reducing widely used herbicide in supply chain. But farmers didn’t know about it.

The cereal company says it will phase out oats and wheat that have been treated with glyphosate, the active ingredient in Bayer-Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer, as a drying agent

Kellogg’s, the multinational food manufacturer based in Battle Creek, Mich., is taking a stand.

But very quietly.

At the end of 2019, the company made a commitment to phase out by 2025 wheat and oats on which farmers have used glyphosate as a drying agent, according to Kellogg’s chief sustainability officer Amy Senter. Glyphosate is the active ingredient in Roundup, the Bayer-Monsanto weedkiller that is the most heavily used herbicide in the United States.

Although this practice is not widespread in Kellogg’s wheat and oat supply chains, the company said in a post on its Open for Breakfast website that “we are working with our suppliers to phase out using glyphosate as pre-harvest drying agent in our wheat and oat supply chain in our major markets.” That includes Britain, France, the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia.

“We are working with our suppliers and other stakeholders to create an action plan for 2025,” Senter said.

But Kellogg’s neglected to tell the industry groups that support wheat and oat growers, said Caitlin Eannello, the director of communications for the National Association of Wheat Growers.

“We heard something [about it] this morning but didn’t realize this was in the works on their end, and we’re trying to find out exactly what it means,” Eannello said in a phone interview. “Glyphosate is very safe, and there’s no real alternative. If it were to be totally eradicated, producers would probably stop growing . [Kellogg’s] made an announcement without talking to us. ”

March 20, 2020 - Revealed: Monsanto’s secret funding for weedkiller studies

The research, used to help avoid a ban , claimed ‘severe impacts’ on farming if glyphosate was outlawed

Glyphosate is the world’s most widely used weedkiller. In 2015, the World Health Organization’s cancer agency, the IARC, declared that it was probably carcinogenic.

Monsanto secretly funded academic studies indicating “very severe impacts” on farming and the environment if its controversial glyphosate weedkiller were banned, an investigation has found.

The research was used by the National Farmers’ Union and others to successfully lobby against a European ban in 2017. As a result of the revelations, the NFU has now amended its glyphosate information to declare the source of the research.

Monsanto was bought by the agri-chemical multinational Bayer in 2018 and Bayer said the studies’ failure to disclose their funding broke its principles. However, the authors of the studies said the funding did not influence their work and the editor of the journal in which they were published said the papers would not be retracted or amended.

Glyphosate is sold by Bayer as Roundup and is the world’s most widely used weedkiller. The World Health Organization’s cancer agency, the IARC, declared that glyphosate was “probably carcinogenic to humans” in 2015 but several international agencies, including the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), subsequently came to opposite conclusions.

Last year courts in the US ordered Monsanto to pay damages of up to $2bn (£1.5bn) to individuals with cancer and faces many more lawsuits. Bayer said it “stands fully behind its glyphosate-based products”.

The new revelations centre on studies published in 2010 and 2014 by researchers at ADAS, an agricultural and environmental consultancy in the UK. The analyses concluded “the loss of glyphosate would cause very severe impacts on UK agriculture and the environment”. They suggested a 20% fall in wheat and rapeseed production . However, other researchers at another consultancy, the Andersons Centre, said: “[We] believe that this may be rather high.”