PIRACICABA, State Of São Paulo

Here’s the summary for the gifting done in piracicaba since August 2011, since the first TBs were droped around the neighborhood were I currently live while studying. Piracicaba has a population of about 360.000, being located 164 km away from the capital of the state, the city of São Paulo. About 120 gifts, including Tower Busters (TB) and Earth Pipe (EP) Plugs inside sign post metal poles, are currently deployed in the area. I overgifted the region because it’s near home and also because it’s the center of the city, and more arrays are expected for the coming year. Since I lack the logistics for making more extensive gifting runs, I decided to make it more intensive, little by little, until the entire city is gifted for good. I’ll be improving this topic as I remember more details and make new observations [Image Can Not Be Found]

related older posts:
http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=4186
http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=3995
http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=3549

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Map of Piracicaba. The currently gifted area is marked by the blue hue, and considers only the area afected by the imediate efect of the gifts. The entire downtown (Centro e Cidade Alta ) area has been cordoned and gifted

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Detail of gifted area. Antenas mark one or more fliped arrays around the area.

BY THE WAY THE GUTLESS PARASITES ARE TRYING TO PREVENT THE UPLOADING OF SOME PHOTOS. WHAT DO THEY FEAR SO MUCH??? TSK TSK TSK…

The neighborhoods of CENTRO, CIDADE ALTA, SÃO DIMAS, SÃO JUDAS, NOVA AMÉRICA, and parts of VILA INDEPENDÊNCIA, VILA MONTEIRO and AREIÃO are gifted! And there is nothing you can do about it [Image Can Not Be Found]

The campi of FACULDADE DE ODONTOLOGIA DE PIRACICABA (FOP – UNICAMP) and ESCOLA SUPERIOR DE AGRICULTURA “LUIZ DE QUEIROZ” (ESALQ – USP) ARE OVERGIFTED!!!

The main avenues of INDEPENDÊNCIA, ARMANDO SALES DE OLIVEIRA and DR. PAULO DE MORAES, as well as part of the PIRACICABA RIVER are grided!

The biggest cemitery, CEMITÉRIO DA SAUDADE? Gifted.

The masonic lodges by the river, A.:R.:L.:S.: São João and A.:R.:L.:S.: Liberdade e Trabalho? Not worky anymore. OVERGIFTED [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Not all gifted towers are pictured.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
80 TBs
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Overcast sky in Itapeva, openning after I put all the TBs outside

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Chemtrail crud dissolving over gifted area in Piracicaba. This is a common sight in mornings during the beggining of the week, when they try to overwhelm the orgone with chemtrails. The chemsoup usually dispels around the lunch time.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Air moisture trapped in the chemsoup, with the help of ungifted towers further away from the area. Note the HAARP like ripple pattern that seems to help keep the chemsoup stable over the orgone field. Unlike normal puffy clouds, this won’t precipitate to make rain.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
The frontier between gifted and ungifted territory. Over the ungifted area, the air moisture is trapped by the chemtrails and death towers in the form of a hazy chemsoup, the whiteout, which seems to be less able to precipitate to form rain. This clearly contrasts with the clear sky over the gifted area nearby. The pictures shows two different directions, the gifted are being surrounded by the whiteout .

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Orgone swirl, clearing the chemcrud in the sky

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Few hours later, puffy clouds! This will amass until rain naturally occurs locally.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Sylphs.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

More gifting was done, with about 50 TBs and 3 HHgs, further solidfying the previous results and expanding more the gifted area, mainly along the Piracicamirim water stream. More towers and another Masonic Lodge busted.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Bad taste. Next to the openning it says “SEDA – Semana do Audiovisual, Audiovisual week”. Seda is also a slang for joint paper
[Image Can Not Be Found]
One of the hundreds of pentecostal churches, along with some towers nearby

[Image Can Not Be Found]
One of the many paintings in the wall of Saudade Cemitery. Orisha deity of death and disease
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Fallen angel
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Stupid reptoid satanic angel, just in case you are trying to rest in peace. Notice the 4 fingered horned hands. No pinky finger, which is interesting considering that the human heart meridian usually runs through it. See also “Keanu’s Claw” –

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Now it looks better! In July 21 of this year (I wasn’t in town) a sudden anomalous storm raged in Piracicaba with 128 Km/hour winds for 10 minutes! This was surelly unnatural. The part of the cemetery wall fell, just where the painting was!
[Image Can Not Be Found]
After the Storm

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
I saw this array by chance, 5 Km from where I live. 11 death towers where there. 2 HHGs and few TBs did the job [Image Can Not Be Found] . You can see how it looks like in google maps, in the neighborhood of Santa Rosa

After gifting this big array and adding an HHG to my neighborhood, Sylphs became much more present and active. Death tech is used as weaponry against them. I once saw a small sylph disapear in HAARPy ripples. Them a big one appeared in its place, as if in defyance! Adding HHGs really turn the tide against shitbirds, and worths the difficulty of finding a suitable place for them.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
This huge funnel sucking DOR from the sky is becoming a common sight in days of heavy spraying, even though there is no CB in Piracicaba. At least as far as I know…

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Closed bar at Avenue Carlos Botelho. Recently all the bars were closed on the avenue, which was for many years a tradional point, but later became hotspot for disturbance, theft and drugs, until the neighborhood finaly revolted and pressed the police. Orgonite makes people less compliant with disturbance I guess hehehe

[Image Can Not Be Found]
All around the gifted neighborhoods, grass and wildflowers can be seem in abundancein every little patch of dirt available.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Birds too, of many kinds. This humming bird surprised me, one day when I was running my errands in the neighborhood. Flying low almost one meter in my front, as if trying to get my attention! It them stopped in the wire above looking to me while tweeting countinuously, while I boosted it, until I went away. It’s not the first time humming birds do this to me hehe.

Much more still to be done in Piracicaba, but the place is really changing.

Edu

Good work Edu! Enjoyed your report too [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

Edu, that’s one of the most comprehensive and inspiring gifting reports on EW, thanks. The Portugese-speakers on the forum are making a spectactular showing, this year [Image Can Not Be Found]

Some of our readers might not know that many of us consider the regular appearance of Sylphs, which you’re seeing often over your gifted city, as the final confirmation that the energy of the atmosphere has turned decisively positive. It’s sort of like the return of dolphins to an area in or next to the sea where the water has received sufficient orgonite.

Carol and I intended for the orgonite cloudbuster to be a weather balancer and it was a few months after we started doing our field tests that a friend of ours, who had made CB Number Two told us that her CB was dissolving chemtrails, which at the time were still sickening millions of people.

Flipping death towers and weather weaponry does a much more thorough job of disabling poisonous energy in the stratosphere, where chemtrails are spewed, and a CB on the ground won’t disable any of the death towers or weather weaponry that’s more than a quarter mile or so away. The sewer rats’ disinformants push cloudbusters over towerbusters, probably because they know that their chemtrail agenda is hopeless. A CB’s range for affecting the upper atmosphere is quite long–we observed chemtrails quickly dissolving three hundred km away from the nearest one in the very early period, for instance.

After thousands of these had been home-built in 2001 and 2002 the appearance of chemtrails shifted and we assume that by then, most of it was harmless stuff. Anyone who will pay attention can see on a heavy spray day that about one out of four chemtrail jets have trails that disappear very fast and the rest might linger for hours in an inadequately gifted area.

The chemtrail disinfo sites also proliferated soon after the chemtrail agenda was dead. I still hear from a lot of ‘new’ people (who never noticed chemtrails until they started reading the disinfo sites) who are terrorized by what they see in the sky. Some of them come to their senses after I convince them to do more than glance at the chemtrail-seeded clouds so that they can be assured that they just stay up in the sky. Very few people actually noticed chemtrails when they were coming, fast, down to earth and sickening millions with respiratory conditions. In most of the industrialized countries this became a daily assault in the early part of 1999. I was living in Des Moines, Iowa, that winter and literally saw people in the neighborhood suddenly get sick, then. The ones whom I was able to convince to use a zapper got well, fast [Image Can Not Be Found]

If it’s just one fellow saying these things it’s easy to write it all off as ‘overactive imagination’ but one of EW’s main purposes is to demonstrate that many reputale people are seeing these things and actually doing something about it, as Edu is kindly reporting for the record, here. I often advise people in email that we’re each responsible for fixing these problems simply because we’re the ones who notice them. I tell them that if we consider that only one in a million people are likely to even notice these things, then that’s how many it probably takes to fix these things.

Thanks again for the very detailed and informative, illustrated reports during your career, Edu! Marcus Guy thoroughly gifted San Antonio, Texas, even though he had to sacrifice his personal comfort to do it. He did it the same way you’ve been working: systematically and persistently. There are about a thousand flipped death towers there, now, and the adjacent US Air Force (read: CIA) base is very sweet, underground [Image Can Not Be Found]. He also has gifted the ‘cultural’ (read: occult) institution sites, as you’re also doing. San Antonio is Texas’ capital city and I imagine that if/when Texas resumes its independence from the voracious intestinal parasite (Washington, DC) it will be largely on account of Marcus’ contribution.

I think the spread of Christian fundamentalism in Catholic countries is reputed to be a CIA project, which they probably inherited from the masons (masons and CIA are Britain’s whores) whose ‘architects’ had created the Pentacostal, Christian Science, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah Witness and Mormon churches in the mid-1800s. The CIA even ran Sun Myung Moon, whose cathedral presently faces the Masonic Temple in Washington, DC. John Foster Dulles was operating the Episcopal ‘theological seminary’ that sent ‘missionaries’ to Korea after WWII. Dulles was a fervent warmonger, wannabe genocidist and head of the new National Security Council (his brother, Allen, ran the CIA) at the time.

I think Brazil is one of the more pragmatic countries because they’re cutting ties to the US, now, and lining up with China for the sake of world trade rather than global terrorism. They’re even disengaging from American internet (NSA-surveillance) affiliations, I see. Hyperion reported about that.

~Don

Thanks Don! I can say that the gifted areas feel mostly positive in the ground. The atmosphere still alternate between positive, sunny with puffy clouds, and neutral to slightly negative, sunny with dissolving hazy clouds and with whiteouts during more humid days with heavy spraying. The enemy DOR power oscillates consistently along the week, Increasing on Sunday night, peaking between Monday and Tuesday (when most false flags attacks occur), decreasing steadily until Friday and reaching the botton during Saturday, completing thus a cycle. Therefore the days that chemtrails usually stick are on the beginning of the week and the most pleasant, DOR free days are the weekends. Even so, it seem that it’s taking a lot more of spraying for them to make the sky hazy and prevent local rain cloud formation. Sylphs are also becoming more frequent during the hazy days.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
During the overcast days, the chemcrud forms a thick hazy DOR dome over the clouded area as if repelled by the POR from the gifts near the ground. This happens when the DOR chemically carried by the chemtrails overcomes the maximal “DOR to POR conversion rate” from the gifts, which are already busy with the local towers. When this happens the result is an excess of DOR on the atmosphere, that builds up and traps air humidity in a hazy “crud” over the orgone dome. This happens more easily in the most humid days and almost constantly in the littoral.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Disputed sky yesterday, monday

Yesterday I had another small gifting run with 15 TBs. About 8 towers were disabled along a small stream. Another cemetery was also gifted, together with a power line and an electrical substation. The sylphs were quick to reclaim the gifted area just after each gift was deployed, cleaning the DOR and them disappearing:

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Update of the gifted area. The giant orgone amoeba prepares to phagocyte another part of the city [Image Can Not Be Found] .

Always bring more ammo than you think you are going to use. I bring with me 20 TBs in my usual runs, no matter where I go and usually use most of them. There is always more to gift. Towers not seem before, new arrays, police stations, postal services, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and groups, schools and daycare, churches and esoteric cults, Masonry, Mormons, cemeteries, power lines and electrical substations, abandoned buildings used by homeless, drug dealers and criminals, lakes, rivers and water streams, government buildings, poor neighbourhoods, stadiums, bars, night clubs, your friends, colleagues and relative homes, universities, small farming places, etc, etc etc…

A good way to spot towers is griding along water streams, sea or main avenues because most of the towers are always near them. From there you will always spot other towers which are too far away. Keep your course along your chosen path, gifting the nearest targets ( up to about 5 blocks from the path) and take note of the remaining targets. Choose paths that circumvent large portions of the city. The next time you gift there all you will need to do is go strait to the places were the chemtrail sticks in the middle of the area. The sky holds the final word in terms of how well gifted a neighbourhood is.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Some combos are shitbird favorites for death tower placements. Police stations, Firefighters, Water reservoirs, big churches, electrical substations and cemeteries to name a few, almost always have death tech nearby

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Air quality testing station. When I started gifting Piracicaba, it was beginning to be pimped by the media as one of the most polluted cities in the region. The same happens with other ungifted cities of the region, like Limeira or Campinas. Gifting quickly clears the smog and I hope to finish this deception campaign. I wonder what their explanation will be once the smog is gone and the river no longer stink

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
DOR in the afternoon, away from the gifted area. Here we see that the “frontier effect” is completely reproducible whenever a new gifting run is made. Nobody can say we are imagining this stuff [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hehehe just stumbled upon the following new:

https://g1.globo.com/sp/piracicaba-regia … icaba.html

[quote:8229v7nm]02/10/2013 – “Lei proíbe antenas de celular perto de casa, hospital e escola em Piracicaba. Câmara aprovou projeto que estabelece distância mínima de 100 metros.
Texto também barra torres em áreas de conservação e com vida silvestre.”[/quote:8229v7nm]

“Law forbids cellphone antennas near residence, hospital and school in Piracicaba. Chamber approved project that stablishes minimal distance of 100 meters. Text also stops towers near conservation zones and wild life”

The new reads:

[quote:8229v7nm]"A restrição ocorre um mês depois que um grupo de 20 moradores do bairro Santa Terezinha impediu o início da instalação de uma torre. O motivo seria o medo de que a radiação das antenas cause câncer. Uma das moradoras dos arredores relatou ter tido a doença duas vezes quando morava em uma área próxima a uma antena. "
[/quote:8229v7nm]

“The restriction happens one month after a group of 20 residents of the Santa Terezinha neighborhood [not gifted yet!] prevented the initiation of the instalation of a tower. The motive was fear that the antenna radiation would cause cancer. One of the residents reported having the disease twice when lived in an area near an antenna”

One of the proponents of the law, José Aparecido Longatto, which lives in the neighbourhood, alleges that while it’s not proven that the towers cause cancer [sure… sure… [Image Can Not Be Found] ] its also not proven that they are safe. The law depends on the approval of Piracicaba Mayor Gabriel Ferrato (BOOST HIM!). In Brazil the laws that regulate tower installation are municipal and therefore each municipality has the power to prevent further proliferation of death tech.

Gifting government buildings really pays off [Image Can Not Be Found]

The residents of the neighbourhood prevented the employee from starting the work. He called the police, but since no crime was done, nothing happened and the tower is still not erected. He refused to say which company was his employer. One of the neighbours off the tower place, Elaine Geraldin Pedroso, had moved from her previous home exactly because there was a tower sitting next to it. She had liver, intestine and lung cancer. Other seven people in the same street had become sick just after the installation of the tower.

See, nobody is imagining that this criminal antennas cause death and disease [Image Can Not Be Found]

See:
https://g1.globo.com/sp/piracicaba-regia … ba-sp.html

Now go stick your towers were they belong!

[color=#FF0000:8229v7nm]EDIT – Wednesday[/color:8229v7nm]: Now here are some real clouds [Image Can Not Be Found] in a sky so healthy sylphs don’t even bother to show up!

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Like I said before, there are plants and flowers growing in my neighborhood in EVERY patch of dirt, crack in the sidewalk or wall [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Is this millet? Sidewalk gutter crops are about to become fashionable [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

I think this painting summarizes orgonite gifting hehe

[Image Can Not Be Found]
"Rampant Growth" by Steven Belledin

Edu

EDIT: Piracicaba Shopping Center propaganda [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]