Please boost attackers

I started opening my heart a couple of weeks ago. Things were going well, I could feel my own heart, something

which I haven’t done much before. Problem is ‘they’ don’t want me to succeed with clearing all the blockages in my heart.

I’ve had such relentless attacks day and night. I think the main reason they hit me so hard is because of my involvement with the kikundi.

I’ve had trouble gotten much sleep because of the serious nightly attacks. Also at times had trouble getting enough to eat.

I’m very tired right now. I hope as many people as possible join in boosting my attackers, because I’ve suffered much lately. Thank you.

Frode

Well Frode, let me first of all booost your heart. Really hard work sometimes making one to in psychologically attack but all in all things will be okay.On top of hat you will get to know that the forces trying to derail the kikundi success are quite numerous and from that experience you can guess how we normally feel but i trust you will recover very soon receive our boosting once more. Let me a gaing deactivate the effectiveness of the attackers by negatively boosting them, in fact by now i trust they will be powerless and will do nothing to harm your life.

Mrs O

Hi Frode,

Really the historic work which you did to set the kikundi free many of our assailants do not want and that is why they are now quite on you, but i would just encourage you that nothing will harm you let me boost and boost you now.Be well nothing will harm you the whole kikundi are very much alarm with that but they all wish you well and a quick recovery from the hazard.

Chris

Thank you my friends.

The last attack they put a flowing energy inside that me that ultimately was meant to make me feel terror or panic. It was unsettling to walk around with this.
Mrs.O when you did the negative boosting, that feeling went away. I hope it stays that way. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. And please keep boosting as I need time to recover.

By suggestion of one of EW members, I found a very pragmatical website full of articles about the subtle effects of many behaviours and customs. I’ve found it to be very helpful, and it seems to be based in actual subtle research, even though I don’t necessarily agree with everything they write. They also teach how to deal with etheric parasites attacks.

This article is about sleeping postures, and I found it to be helpful during night attacks. See:

>>> spiritualresearchfoundation.org/how-to-sleep-better/best-sleeping-posture-position <<<

( Copy, paste and add the “www.” to the address. The forum hyperlink plug-in breaks some external links)

I’m back home again after going somewhere else to gain proper sleep. I’m doing much better now.
I’m no longer being attacked and I can sleep soundly through the night with only minor disturbances.

Thank you very much for boosting me. It helped a lot. And thanks Edu for that link, I’ll read through it.

Hi Frode,

Good that all is are improving after big stress caused by the attackers , now if you are feeling better we will continue boosting you so that you continue being much better. I know the kikundi will continue putting that effort to boost you and also to boost against the attackers sot that your life may improve and improve better.

Good and hop to hear good from you soon

Dancan