Pole Shift - These are pictures i took of Sunsets

These are pictures i took of Sunsets on different years,from the same country and from the same balcony.

As you can see the difference is huge.
Sun setting in the West is a thing of the past,yet our “Scientists” say nothing about this enormous change our planet is going through.

How long will they keep this a secret?

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Sun begins to set.
28/03/08 – Take note of the tall building on the right.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
28/03/08
[Image Can Not Be Found]
15/12/09 -

[Image Can Not Be Found]
1/1/2010 4:18PM – Sun begins to set.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
This is the first picture again but i circled the war siren on the left. Sun setting on the right and far away from it.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
1/1/2010 – Now look at the war siren again on the far right of the pic and notice the Sun’s position, It is setting on the left of the siren.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
1/1/2010 – Sun almost set at 5:00 exactly with the siren on the right.

I hope the pictures show the difference clear enough.I tried to make it more obvious by using the siren as a mark.
Huge difference i say in just 2 years.It is almost approaching the South.

Antoine

I noticed the same thing this winter. Sun always rises from just slightly to the right of my kitchen window. Now its rising noticeably farther South – perhaps a good 10 degrees farther South.

Though I haven’t tried to find any data to check, I could also swear that it was setting way too early in the afternoon too – almost off to the horizon by maybe 3PM in December – odd enough that I noticed.

I did see a program on NOVA many years ago that discussed the magnetic field of the Earth and what they felt precedes a pole shift and if you choose to believe it (hard to believe anything you hear or see these days so take this for what its worth), we’re in the middle of the s**t. They claimed that, like clockwork there was a pole reversal every 10 thousand years up till this last one. We’re something like 13-15 thousand years overdue if I’m remembering correctly.

Try not to let it bother you though. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Besides, its not like there’s anything you can do about it if it does, so why let it upset you – live, don’t worry!

Nice observations Antoine, and nice thoughts Gene.

I was hesitating on the thought of posting a reply, but here goes:

I have no intention on creating any panic or hysteria, I just want to share some facts with you which I know.

For people who do not know, there are scientific evidence that lava from the ground when hardened, the
magnetic properties of the hardened metals in the lava crystalizes in a North/South formation, since the
metals get attracted to the Earth’s poles – simple enough, yes?
Well, scientists found hardened lava with the poles upside down (or reversed, if you prefer), so this is how
scientists theorized that there could have been pole shifts in the past, and this is not news for anybody with
a scientific background.

Just recently I was talking to my friend and coincidentally we started talking about pole shifts.
Apparently, magnetic north pole used to be at the icy regions in the polar cap, but it has shifted a little
towards northern Canada.
Yes, the poles wobble every now and then (spanning a few thousands of years, that is).

If this were true, then the climate will be effected e.g. more hotter summers and more colder winters.
If you understand a bit of meteorology, you will know exactly what I’m saying.

This is strictly my opinion, but I think this is why we are getting harsher winters and harsher summers,
and maybe, just maybe, the governments know about this but are trying to hide it by using the “global
warming” and the new “ice age” stories (or whatever…).

Just my opinion.

Best regards,

j

You guys are right on the money. I started tracking the pole shift about six years ago, when it wasn’t as noticeable. I don’t honestly know how I noticed it but I started asking some of my customers around the world to tell me if the observed sunrise time and compass location where they lived corresponded with the ‘official’ time/location for that spot and it was always off by a few minutes and a few degrees.

For a year or so, before that, the moon’s orbit had become increasingly erratic. People in the northern hemisphere (including us) were often finding that the moon was shining into their northern windows and STeve Baron told me that a full moon once arose directly south of his location. He’s on the north shore of Lake Ontario, so the moonrise was quite evident and dramatic [Image Can Not Be Found]

Some say the rotational axis of the earth is shifting toward Siberia but the only other people besides us who are directing attention at the pole shift, I think, are disinformants: Sorta False and montalk.com

THANK YOU for starting this vital thread, Antoine, and for posting those revealing photos. My old postings about this were destroyed by CIA/NSA hackers during successive assaults on ethericwarriors.com and a couple of its servers.

~Don