Positive Changes, the Short Version by Jeff MIller, May 2024

Positive Changes, the Short Version

By Jeff Miller, Honolulu, Hawaii, May 27, 2024

“We are always falling in love or quarreling, looking for jobs or fearing to lose them, getting ill and recovering, following public affairs. If we let ourselves, we shall always be waiting for some distraction or other to end before we can really get down to our work. The only people who achieve much are those who want knowledge so badly that they seek it while the conditions are still unfavorable. Favorable conditions never come.”

― From “The Weight of Glory”, by C.S. Lewis, 1942

“Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined for oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the evidence of the ether and the indispensable function in the phenomena. My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: there is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment.”

- Nicola Tesla

The size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

Precipitation varies directly with the health of the ether.

Water quality and clarity vary directly with the health of the ether.

Air quality and clarity vary directly with the health of the ether.

- Jeff Miller

It’s May, 2024, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. And those changes are increasing in speed and magnitude.

I have been writing this series of articles documenting those changes, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring” since July 2013.

This is an attempt at a consolidation of all many of the threads of my research, in as concise a manner as possible, or certainly as concise as I’ve managed to format to this moment.

Before we dive into the data, we need to talk about the ether.

Ba’al, whom the folks in charge have worshipped under various names and guises all the way back then up to now is named “the Lord of the Air”. It’s why you have “Air Jordan” shoes.

Brittanica.com says “high place, Israelite or Canaanite open-air shrine usually erected on an elevated site. Prior to the conquest of Canaan (Palestine) by the Israelites in the 12th–11th century bc, the high places served as shrines of the Canaanite fertility deities, the Baals (Lords) and the Asherot (Semitic goddesses).”

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

From “The King James Bible”, Jeremiah 32:35, 1611

Molech
(Israelites sacrificing an infant to Molech)

The Israelites were members of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neanderthalensis. Same red hair and blue eyes, same knee’s-up, pot-grave burials, the same strictures against marrying outside the tribe, the same human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Stone “Ba’al pillars” were erected in “the high places”, and his worshippers performed human sacrifices at their bases to drive that Death energy into the Earth’s energy grid via the capacitor-tip of the mountain top upon which they were deliberately erected for that malefic purpose.

That’s why there are “cell phone towers” in those same locations today.

Same Death-energy technology, different Millenia.

Mean-spirited Western materialism has been steadfastly maintaining “there’s no such thing as the Ether” for many hundreds of years. One of the biggest threats to that dark religion was and is the work of a Scotsman named James C. Maxwell. From the 1850’s to the 1870’s, he published a series of papers that represent a comprehensive summary of electrodynamic principles.

Maxwell’s equations were written in the algebra of what he referred to as the quaternions, and made the electromagnetic potential the centerpiece of his theory.

In 1881, after Maxwell had passed on, his sociopathic associate Oliver Heaviside replaced Maxwell’s electromagnetic potential field with the not-smarter-than-a-5th-grader ‘force fields’ as the centerpiece of electromagnetic theory, and cut Maxwell’s 20-plus algebraic equations down to four differential equations.

Thus, what are put forward as “Maxwell’s equations” were not Maxwell’s, but were rather produced by Heaviside after Maxwell’s death. According to Heaviside, the electromagnetic potential field was arbitrary and needed to be “murdered”.

Wikipedia helpfully supports the sociopath by saying “Heaviside reduced the complexity of Maxwell’s theory down to four differential equations, known now collectively as Maxwell’s Laws or Maxwell’s equations.”

Where “reduced complexity” is Mil-speak for “cut out the Ether and the Interdimensional Universe”, or “murdered”, for short. I’ll have to look into Maxwell’s death - they probably murdered him, too.

Heaviside, in reducing the equations from quaternions to vectors, eliminated an important and very real type of force/interaction from the field, namely the direct interaction of rotating bodies, such as Jupiter and its moons – which was claimed to result in the specific latitude location of the Great Spot.

Wikipedia once again helpfully says “Maxwell’s equations also inspired Albert Einstein in developing the theory of special relativity.”

After Heaviside robbed the recently-deceased Maxwell, Einstein brazenly took forward mean-spirited Western materialism with his “Theory of Relativity”, continuing the ages-long confidence game that “there’s no such thing as the Ether”. Leaving interdimensional travel, free energy and time travel to our Death-worshipping betters.

That’s why it’s such a big deal that a headline below from just last year reads “Einstein killed the aether. Now the idea is back to save relativity”.

The author goes on to say that “The luminiferous aether has become a byword for failed ideas. Now it is being revived to explain dark matter and dark energy, and potentially unify physics.”

Heaviside cut out the Hyperdimensional Universe and generalized the Ether down to the not-smarter-than-a-fifth-grader “force field”, and then Einstein completely eliminated the Luminous Aether.

In 1999, Guiseppe Cannata published “Electromagnetism in the Ether”. Most of it is way beyond me (and by that I mean the math). But I pulled out his riffs on the Ether:

"We must therefore admit that vacuum has mass and may be easily called ether again.

The Ether is not absolute. Ether is not continuous. No one has been able to carry out observations of its stationarity in any part of the Universe.

There is a thick layer of terrestrial Ether.

Ether is composed of extremely small particles (ether monads), each one “insignificant”, such perhaps as neutrinos, gravitons etc., however quanta of various kinds of aggregation.

The organized collectivity of these entities is what we observe.

Ether is able to transmit all perturbations from the electromagnetic to the nuclear, to the gravitational, without even excluding pressure and temperature."

Ether is composed of extremely small particles (ether monads), each one “insignificant”, such perhaps as neutrinos, gravitons etc., however quanta of various kinds of aggregation. The organized collectivity of these entities is what we observe.

Ether is able to transmit all perturbations from the electromagnetic to the nuclear, to the gravitational, without even excluding pressure and temperature.

Ether is not absolute. Ether is not continuous. No one has been able to carry out observations of its stationarity in any part of the Universe.

Heaviside, in reducing Maxwell’s equations from quaternions to vectors, eliminated ether from the field. The equations that Heaviside eliminated had to do with the direct interaction of rotating bodies, such as Jupiter and its moons – which was claimed to result in the specific latitude location of the Great Spot.

Only the existence of a field of force known as ether can account for the motions of the bodies observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature.

All matter comes from a primary substance, the Luminiferous Ether. There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment.

Electric and magnetic phenomena are attributable to ether. The effects of static electricity are effects to ether under strain. Dynamic electricity and electromagnetism are effects of ether in motion."

The energy from the sun doesn’t come from nuclear fusion at the core, but from the angular momentum in hyperdimensional space. This accounts for the missing neutrinos from the sun that are expected from the nuclear fusion, but which are not observed as predicted."

Thus, the concept that the Sun is a big nuclear furnace that will eventually burn out is an example of the Big Lie so favored by Hitler, Goebbels and small-town Mayors the world over.

The folks in charge have had the Interdimensional Universe to themselves for a very long time, and I think it’s about time we took it back.

In 1934, Scientific American published an article entitled “The Ether: Riddle of the Ages”.

Where “riddle” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Daybreak
(“Daybreak”, by Maxfield Parrish, 1922)

From 1939 to 1945, the 2.6% average annual increase in alcohol consumption in the United States was 333% greater than its .6% average annual increase from the beginning of the data set in 1939 to its all-time high of 71% in 1976.

Alcohol consumption in the United States increased exponentially from 1939 to 1945 because of the Death energy generated by World War II.

That’s because the health of the ether was decreasing, and moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

From 1946 to 1953, tornadoes in the United States increased by 157%, or well more than doubled, from 164 to 421.

There is a Death-energy component to tornadoes, and here we can see them being pumped up by the ever-increasing poisoning of the ether wrought by radio waves, telephone lines, and high tension lines, radar, and countless other sources.

In 1588, the Queen Elizabeth I’s personal Black magician, John Dee, is said to have conjured the storm that wrecked the Spanish Armada.

Dee signed his letters OO7”, which is where the generational Satanist Ian Fleming took his character James Bond’s supposedly randomly-issued service number. Sir Ian figured the rubes would never notice.

John Dee Queen Elizabeth I
(John Dee and Queen Elizabeth I of England)

American Gothic
(‘American Gothic’, by Grant Wood, 1930)

That’s Dee, on the left, glancing to the left. Just like the wife in Grant Wood’s “American Gothic” painting from 1930. Did you check our Elizabeth’s awesome human-sacrifice pyramid neckline? Can you see how both Elizabeth and the wife in American Gothic are both wearing Satanic, “royal” purple?

Same literally-blood-drinking Illuminists, different century, I’m afraid.

Are you checking out their luminous, parchment-white skin? They’re full-blooded members of the distinct and separate species of human which we know as Homo neaderthalensis. Cannibal, blood-drinking, human-sacrificing Neanderthals.

This text was removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“When the Spanish Armada was defeated by the British in 1588, Dee was credited by the Queen with having conjured up the storms that decimated the Spanish fleet. The design of the talisman he used in the supposed act of magic was incorporated into the medal awarded to naval officers for achievements in this series of naval battles.”

This text was also removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“Dee often traveled throughout Europe as an agent of William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley, Elizabeth’s principal secretary. Dee’s reports were signed “007”, and is the origin James Bond’s designation.”

The word “Occult” means “hidden”, which is why they want to keep this stuff, well, hidden.

The same mechanisms that are used to augment and steer storms are also used to deliberately create drought. In the early 1800’s, when the first Caucasian Black magicians got to Las Vegas, Nevada, it was a verdant oasis. The name is Spanish for “the meadows”. You can fast-forward to today to get a picture of what their assiduous efforts at Death energy concentration and direction did to it over a couple of hundred years.

Or, if my thesis makes you uncomfortable, you may run with the Wikipedia’s: “Once pipe lines were laid and wells were drilled, the surface water receded, making it the way it is today.”

Physical efforts to lay waste to the springs took place, of course, but you won’t find any text other than my own to tell you about the primary, Etheric drivers behind the phenomenon, and how probably every desert on Earth was deliberately created by these people.

I take it back, there’s one other place - I learned it from Don Croft, and you can read about it in his writings, also.

From 1976 to 2022, Americans with no trust at all in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately and fairly increased by 1,167%, from a record low 3% to a record high 38%.

From 1978 to 2018, murders in New York decreased by 80%, from 1,504 to 289.

That’s because the health of the ether is inexorably increasing, and moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

Here’s a picture of the South Bronx River in New York in 1978, where the landscape is completely desertified:

South Bronx River, New York, 1978
(South Bronx River, New York, 1978)

Now here’s a picture of the Bronx River in 2018, where the banks are lined with a verdant border of trees and grasses. The river is exponentially larger in size. The water is crystal clear:
South Bronx River, 2018
(South Bronx River, New York, 2018)

From 1980 to 2019, the homicide rate in Los Angeles, California decreased by 80%, from 24.4 per hundred thousand people to 5 per hundred thousand people.

From 1980 to 2018, the 2% average annual decreases in the homicide rate in New York and Los Angeles were identical.

That’s because the health of the ether is inexorably increasing, and moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

From the 1980’s to 2016, Maine’s lobster fishery volume increased by 5,140%, from 2.5 million pounds to 131 million pounds.

From 1990 to 2023, the percentage of Americans who viewed China as a critical threat to the United States increased by 45%, from 40% to 58%.

But, then, that’s what weaponizing a Chinese bat virus at U.S. taxpayer expense will do to one’s reputation abroad.

From 1992 to 2023, murders in New York City decreased by 83%, from 2,274 to 386.

From 1992 to 2023, murders in New York City decreased by an annual average of 2.7%.

In 1992 there were 2,274 murders in New York City, the most in history.

In 1992, there were an average of 190 murders per month in New York City.

From 1995 to 2020, the homicide rate in Singapore decreased by 88% , from 1.53 per 100,000 to .17 per 100,000.

From 1995 to 2020, the homicide rate in Russia decreased by 85% from 30.8 per 100,000 to 4.7 per 100,000.

From 1995 to 2020, the 3.4% and 3.5% average annual decreases in the homicide rate in Singapore and Russia were statistically nearly identical.

From 1998 to 2018, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in Iowa decreased by 76%.

1998 is significant, in that it was in that year that my friend Eric and I stood on his back porch in our hometown of Emmaus, Pennsylvania and watched a sunset that led us to conclude the some positive new world was coming into being before our eyes. There’s a photo somewhere of it. In any case, it was that year that the aerosol operations began, I guess to try to stop or slow the transition to the new world that we saw coming into being.

From 1999 to 2015, the growth of rate trees in the Colville National Forest increased by 1.6% per year. Then, in 2015, the growth rate suddenly increased tenfold for each of the next two years, then tripled again from 2017 to 2018.

From 2000 to 2024, the 14-degree average decrease in the four all-time low state temperature records set in the United States was 1,455% greater than the .9 degree average increase in the two all-time high state temperature records set during the same time period.

As you can see, the climate is cooling as the ether returns to health, not warming, as falsely alleged.

From 2000 to 2017, nearly 40% of lakes in western China increased in clarity, by an average of 56 cm.

First author Shenglei Wang, PhD described the increase only-generally as ”significant", and offered no suggestion as to why it might have taken place.

Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Dr. Wang is desperate to keep you from recognizing that water clarity varies directly with the health of the ether.

From 2001 to 2021, Oregon’s grape production increased by 403%, or by five times, from 22,800 tons to 114,677 tons.

From 2001 to 2017, lightning deaths in the U.S. decreased by 71%, from to 55 to 16.

From 2003 to 2004, the 3.6% increase in Lake Tahoe’s water clarity was 288% above the baseline average annual increase in clarity of 1.25% per year documented in Lake Tahoe from 1997 to 2014.

From 2004 to 2021, the 362% increase in grape production in Oregon was 75.8% greater than the 205.8% increase in total planted grape acreage there during the same time period.

From 2004 to 2017, Oregon’s wine grape yield increased by 68.6%, from 1.747 tons per acre to 2.946 tons per acre.

From 2004 to 2016, Virginia’s oyster harvest increased by 2,608%, from 23,523 bushels to 637,164 bushels

From 2005 to 2006, the 452% positive variance between increased wine grape acreage and increased grape production in Oregon was 26.6% greater than its 357% positive variance from 2004 to 2005.

From 2006 to 2010, the 4% average annual decrease in murders in New York City was 100% greater than the 2% documented there from 2000 to 2005.

In 2006, in the world’s most important movie, ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ (which for some reason never shown on TV, or in schools), Al Gore said: “Now I’m going to show you, recently released, the actual ocean temperature. Of course when the oceans get warmer, that causes stronger storms. We have seen in the last couple of years, a lot of big hurricanes.”

While, in 2008, the National Geographic said “Global warming reducing hurricanes in U.S., report says – a new report concludes that global warming is diminishing the number of hurricanes that strike Florida and the rest of the United States. Warmer oceans are producing stronger crosswinds that tend to suppress the development and growth of hurricanes.”

Essay: Explain how global warming increased hurricanes in 2006 and decreased them in 2008.

Answer: I have exposed the duplicity of the Al Gore and the National Geographic by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2006 to 2007, the 12.3% increase in water clarity in Caspian Lake, Vermont was 28% greater than its 9.6% average annual increase in clarity from 2006 to 2014.

From 2007 to 2017, the 5% average annual decrease in the arrest rate in the U.K. was 58% greater than the 3.15% average annual decrease in crime in England and Wales from 1995 to 2006.

From 2007 to 2017, the 5% average annual decrease in the arrest rate in the U.K. and the 4% average annual decrease in new prison admissions in the state of Connecticut in the United States were statistically nearly identical.

From 2008 to 2018, earthquakes of 4.0 or larger in Oregon and Washington decreased by 50% compared to the the three decades from 1969 to 1999.

From 2008 to 2010, the 6% average annual decrease in domestic violence homicides in Australia was 200% greater than the 2% average annual decrease in domestic violence incidents in the U.K. from 1994 to 2007.

From 2008 to 2009, the 59.6% positive variance between increased harvested grape acreage and grape production in Oregon was 109% greater, or more than double its 28.4% positive variance from 2006 to 2007.

From 2008 to 2009 vs. 2006 to 2007, the 109% positive variance between increased harvested grape acreage and increased grape production in Oregon was 309.7% greater, or more than four times greater than the 26.6% positive variance from 2005 to 2006 vs. 2004 to 2005.

From to 2010 to 2020, murders in New York City decreased by 13.8%, from 536 to 462.

From 2010 to 2020, murders in New York City decreased by an annual average of 1.4%.

From 2010 to 2011, the 33% increase in Oregon’s grape production was 842% greater than the 3.5% increase in harvested grape acreage during that same time period.

From 2010 to 2011, the 7% increase in water clarity in Lake Tahoe was 560% above the baseline average annual increase in clarity of 1.25% per year documented in Lake Tahoe from 1997 to 2014.

From 2010 to 2011, Oregon’s grape yield increased by 47.9%, from 1.846 tons per harvested acre to 2.731 tons per harvested acre.

This sudden, gigantic, historically-unprecedented near-50% increase in yield in 2011 is the largest in the data set.

From 2010 to 2011, the 47.9% increase in the grape yield in Oregon was 347% greater than its 10.7% increase from 2008 to 2009.

From 2011 to 2015, the 19% decrease in gambling expenditures in the Australian Central Territory was 27% greater than the 15% decrease in the percentage of the population there who gambled.

This is signal, in that it shows not only that the percentage of the population who is gambling in Australia is decreasing exponentially, but also that those who are continuing to gamble are doing so more moderately.

Or it may be that the casinos are increasing the payouts to keep people at the tables longer.

From 2011 to 2012, the 9.2% increase in water clarity in Lake Tahoe was 736% above the baseline average annual increase in clarity of 1.25% per year documented in Lake Tahoe from 1997 to 2014.

From 2011 to 2012, the 736% positive variance in the clarity of Lake Tahoe vs. baseline was 31.4% greater than its 560% positive variance from 2010 to 2011.

From 2012 to 2022, the 8.75% average annual increase in Russia’s total grain harvest was 250% greater, or well more than three times greater than its 2.5% average annual increase documented from 1975 to 2022

From 2012 to 2019, crime in Bessemer, Alabama decreased for seven consecutive years.

From 2012 to 2013, the 38.8% increase in the soybean yield in Illinois was 1,663% greater than its 2.2% long-term average annual increase documented there from 1970 to 2022.

From 2012 to 2013, the 42.2% increase in the corn yield in Illinois was 744% greater, or over eight times greater than the 5% long-term average annual increase documented there from 1970 to 2022.

From 2012 to 2013, the 1.5% decrease in gambling revenue in Sweden was 200% greater, or three times greater than the .5% increase there from 2011 to 2012.

From 2012 to 2013, the 8% decrease in the murder rate in California was 150% greater than the 3.2% average annual decrease in the murder rate documented there from 1993 to 2013.

From 2012 to 2013, the 12% increase in grape production in Oregon was 114% greater, or more than double the 5.6% increase in the total harvested grape acreage there during that same time period

From 2012 to 2013, named storms decreased by 31%, from 19 to 13.

From 2013 to 2018, 1-Hour Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Design Values for Brown County, Wisconsin decreased by 84%, from 75 parts per billion to 12 parts per billion.

From 2013 to 2014, 16% decrease in crime in England and Wales was 284% greater, or close to four times greater than the 4.16% average annual decrease in crime in England and Wales from 2008 to 2014.

From 2013 to 2014, the 21.8% increase in the grape yield in Oregon was 263.3% greater than its 6% increase from 2012 to 2013.

From 2013 to 2014, the 39.1% increase in grape production in Oregon was 177% greater than the 14.1% increase in harvested grape acreage there during that same time period.

From 2013 to 2014, the swordfish in the Gulf of Mexico increased in size by 192%, or by three times, from 374.8 pounds (Texas unrestricted) to 972.7 pounds (Texas)From 2013 to 2014, water clarity in California’s Lake Tahoe increased by 10.2%. Researchers from U.C. Davis said it was because of “the drought creating less runoff from surrounding developments”.

From 2013 to 2014, the murder rate in Bessemer, Alabama decreased by 50%.

From 2013 to 2014, homicides in Venezuela decreased from between 10% to 18%, from 39 to 32 to 35.

The former head of Venezuela’s Secret Police omitted the percentages, and said, only-generally: “the improvement is still circumstantial”.

From 2013 to 2014, water clarity in Lake Tahoe increased by 10.2%, from 70.2 feet to 77.8 feet.

From 2013 to 2014, the 10.2% increase in the clarity of Lake Tahoe was 816% greater than the baseline average annual increase in clarity of 1.25% per year documented in Lake Tahoe from 1997 to 2014.

U.C. Davis researchers attributed the largest increase in clarity in the history of Lake Tahoe to “the drought”.

It’s significant to note that, in 2014, Lake Tahoe’s clarity of 77.8 feet was second only to the historical high of 78 feet seen in 2002. 2002 is right when the literal forest of what we call “wireless communications infrastructure” was thrown up suddenly virtually overnight in every city, town and village on Earth.

In 2013, after an absence of over 100 years, the Crambione Cookii Jellyfish suddenly reappeared in Australia for the first time since 1910.

Crambione Cookii
(The Crambione Cookii jellyfish, which suddenly reappeared in the Pacific Ocean off Australia in 2013 for the first time in almost one hundred years)

The U.K.’s Daily Mail said “The Cookii monster: Huge deadly pink jellyfish rediscovered 100 YEARS after it was last seen off the Australian coast”.

Where “redscovered” and “last seen” play the ruse that the gigantic jellyfish had been there in the Pacific Ocean off Australia all along, only nobody had looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

In 2013, after an absence of almost 100 years, the black jellyfish suddenly reappeared in Southern California for the first time since 1920.

Black jellyfish
(The black jellyfish, which suddenly reappeared in Southern California in 2013 for the first time in almost one hundred years)

CBS8’s Jeff Zevely said “Rare black jellyfish spotted off the coast of San Diego”.

Where “spotted” reinforces the false meme that the gigantic jellyfish had been there, all along, only nobody had looked for it with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

In 2013, the mahi mahi, or dorado winked into existence in the Pacific ocean off the state of Washington, as the etheric environment improved to a point where the species could manifest there.

The Spokesman’s Rich Landers said that it was because of “warmer waters”.

In 2013, after an absence of almost forty years, the striped bass winked back into existence in New Jersey for the first time since 1982.

In 2013, after a twenty year absence, the American lobster winked back into existence in the Atlantic Ocean off New Jersey for the first time since 2003. New Jersey landings of the American lobster totaled over $2.2 million in 2015, yet, at this writing in 2024, it is still being artificially-portrayed by the State of New Jersey as “extinct”.

In 2013, the tornado season in the United States was the quietest in history.

In May 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “Hurricane Season 2013: Experts Expecting More Bad Storms”. Hilariously, the utter absence of hurricanes had led the propagandist to rebrand to the Punch-and-Judy-level “bad storms”.

In June 2013, MSNBC.com said “2013 hurricane season predicted to be worse than 2012”.

When, in fact, from 2012 to 2013, named storms decreased by 31%, from 19 to 13.

I have exposed the duplicity of MSNBC.com by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In June 2013, in the face of plummeting hurricane activity, the Orwellianly-named Union of Concerned Scientists said “Ready or Not: Hurricane Season in a Warming World”.

In June 2013, in the midst of the quietest tornado season in the history of the United States, thehill.com said “Gore laments scientists ‘won’t let us’ tie climate change to tornadoes.”

In July 2013, USA Today said “"Storm warning: Climate change to spawn more hurricanes.”

When, in fact, from 2012 to 2013, hurricanes decreased by 80%, from ten to two.

I have exposed the duplicity of USA Today by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2014 to 2022, United States total organic sales increased by 72.9%, or headed toward doubled, from $39.1 billion to an all-time record $67.6 billion.

From 2014 to 2021, strong evidence of cyanobacteria blooms on Lake Kegonsa in Wisconsin decreased by 25%, from 14% to 10.5%

From 2014 to 2018, the 4.17% decrease in gambling revenues at Baltimore, Maryland’s Horseshoe Casino and the 4% decrease in poker machine revenue in South Australia were statistically nearly identical.

From 2014 to 2015, the 45% decrease in gambling revenue in Sweden was 3,114% greater than its 1.4% decrease from 2013 to 2014.

From 2014 to 2015, the 11% increase in the United States organic food market was 267% greater, or heading toward four times greater than the 3% increase in the conventional food market.

Ota.com’s Maggie McNeil omitted the percentage, and referred to the gigantic, historically unprecedented margin only generally as “far outstripping”.

From 2014 to 2015, the 8.6% increase in grape production in Oregon was 258% greater than the 2.4% increase in total planted grape acreage there.

From 2014 to 2015, adjusted for planted acreage, the 7% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield was 80% greater than its 3.9% increase from 2013 to 2014.

From 2014 to 2015, the 258% positive variance between additional grape acreage and production in Oregon was 45.8% greater than its 177% positive variance from 2013 to 2014.

From 2015 to 2018, earthquakes of 3.0 or larger in Oklahoma decreased by 78%.

From 2015 to 2018, water clarity in Iowa’s storm lake was said to have “increased”. DNR Fisheries Biologist Ben Wallace said “it’s likely a combination of all the improvement projects that we’ve done, things that you see goin’ on in the watershed, we’ve done some dredging, the city…Storm Lake has done some, uh, improvement, uh, projects, weather patterns and in lower rough fish numbers, and we can’t, uh, assign, like, one foot of clarity is from dredging, one foot of clarity is from our little Storm Lake project, likely, in any given year, they’re having a different effect, based on the weather and water levels and stuff, but that was the goal of doing all these works, that what we’ve invested so much in over these past fifteen to twenty years, it’s to improve water quality.”

While, in a separate article, the Storm Lake Times said that water clarity was increasing there because of “zebra mussels”.

From 2015 to 2016, the pharmaceutical firm MedTech’s revenues decreased by 26%, or by $3.4 million, from $13.2 million to $9.8 million.

In 2015, Leon County’s Tallahassee.com published a story headlined “TLH Fact Check: Investigating claims about the Tallahassee and Leon County crime rate. In it, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said that Tallahassee’s crime problem has been “a total disaster,” with crime “spiraling out of control.”

When, in fact, from 2015 to 2016, the 15% decrease in the crime rate in Leon County, Florida was 215% greater, or more than three times greater than the 4.75% decrease in crime seen across the state of Florida during that time period.

I have exposed the duplicity of Tallahassee.com by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In 2015, otters considered “extinct” suddenly reappeared on England’s River Otter for the first time in over 500 years.

River Otter Beavers
(Beavers that suddenly reappeared on the River Otter in England in 2015 for the first time in 500 years.)

On January 11, 2020, martinezbeavers.org said “Putting beavers on the river ‘Otter’ wasn’t the best idea. The last sentence in the uncredited “What To Think” hit-piece reads “See what a bad idea it was to move famous beavers in to the river otter?”

The website, purportedly maintained by beaver-lovers, is pretending to be tongue-in-cheek. Yet they state clearly that some unnamed person or persons “moved” beavers there, “put” them there, which is a brazen falsehood.

Someone waited for five years after the freshness of the reappearance wore off to put this claptrap in place for the crowd in the Punch and Judy tent.

claptrap - noun - absurd or nonsensical talk or ideas

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

From 2016 to 2020, the 5.1% average annual decrease in homicides in Germany from 2016 to 2020 was 104% greater, or double the 2.5% average annual decrease there from 1995 to 2020.

From 2016 to 2020, 8-hour Ozone design values in Brown County, Wisconsin decreased by 5%, from 65 parts per billion to 62 parts per billion.

From 2016 to 2019, the 3.7% average annual increase in the soybean yield world record was 208% greater, or more than three times greater than its 1.2% average annual increase from 2010 to 2016.

From 2016 to 2018, the 18.5% average annual decrease in gambling revenues at Baltimore, Maryland’s Horseshoe Casino was 343% greater, or well more than four times greater than the 4.17% average annual decrease documented there from 2014 to 2016.

Baltimorebrew.com’s Mark Reutter attributed the sudden, exponential decrease in gambling in Baltimore, Maryland from 2014 to 2018 to “tumbling dice”.

Where, with “tumbling dice”, he’s suggesting that it was “all a matter of chance”.

From 2016 to 2018, the 14% average annual decrease in the homicide rate in San Francisco, California was 115% greater, or well more than double the 6.5% average annual decrease documented there from 2012 to 2015.

From 2016 to 2017, the 78% decrease in economic damage from Organized crime in Germany was 845% greater than its average annual decrease of 8.25% there from 2013 to 2015.

From 2016 to 2017, the 8% decrease in the gambling revenue of Ohio’s four largest casinos was 344% greater, or well more than four times greater than their 1.8% decrease from 2015 to 2016.

From 2016 to 2017, the 11.6% decrease in crime on Staten Island in New York was 256% greater, or well over three times greater than the 3.25% average annual decrease in crime documented there from 1996 to 2016.

From 2016 to 2017, the 15.2% increase in Oregon’s grape harvest was 25.6% greater than its 12.1% increase in harvested grape acreage.

From 2016 to 2017, AstraZeneca’s pharmaceutical sales decreased by 20%.

From 2016 to 2017, the 5.3% decrease in poker machine revenue in South Australia was 6% greater than its 5% average annual decrease there from 2013 to 2015.

The University of Adelaide said that it was because of “weak population growth or decline, and the impact of the mining downturn."

From 2016 to 2017, Oregon’s grape yield increased by 2.8%, from 2.866 tons per acre to 2.946 tons per acre.

In 2016, the ocean off New Jersey suddenly turned Caribbean blue.

New Jersey Clear
(Caribbean-blue water suddenly appears off New Jersey for the first time in history, 2016.)

The uncredited author from New Jersey’s News-Press said it was because of “a phytoplankton bloom and a drought across much of the Northeast has caused the waters of the southern Jersey Shore to look more tropical than at any time in recent memory. The phenomenon has been going on for 10 days, and will continue for as long as wind patterns allow it.”

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

They said “in recent memory” to avoid saying “for the first time in history”.

In regard to the drought that the News-Press said had suddenly turned the ocean clear, NOAA.gov says “Precipitation averaged across the continental United States in 2016 was 31.70 inches, 1.76 inches above (or 6% above - ed) the 20th century average. This was the 24th wettest year on record”.

I have exposed the duplicity of the uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as the News-Press by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2017 to 2022, the 9% average annual increase in size of organic food’s share of the total food market in the United States was 4,400% greater than its long-term average annual increase of .2% from 2008 to 2022.

From 2017 to 2022, razor clam digger trips on Long Beach in Washington state increased by 963%, from to 17,800 to 189,384. Both years were all-time records

From 2017 to 2021, the 7.8% average annual decrease in lightning deaths in the United States was 550% greater than their 1.2% long term average annual decrease from 1943 to 2021.

From 2017 to 2021, lighting deaths in the U.S. decreased by 31%, from 16 to 11. Both years were all time record lows.

From 2017 to 2018, the 18.58% decrease in the homicide rate in San Francisco, California was 185% greater, or close to triple its 6.5% average annual decrease from 2012 to 2016.

From 2017 to 2018, the 6% increase in organic food sales in the United States was 161% greater, or well more than double the 2.3% increase in conventional food sales there during the same time period.

From 2017 to 2018, adjusted for planted acreage, the 10% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield was 42.8% greater than its 7% increase from 2014 to 2015.

From 2017 to 2018, the murder rate in Bessemer, Alabama decreased by 33%.

In 2017, then-U.S. President Donald Trump said that the U.S. Murder Rate was “at the highest level in 45 years”.

When, in fact, from 2016 to 2017, the murder rate in the United States decreased by 10%, to the lowest level in history.

Trump is using the “Big Lie” so beloved by Hitler, Goebbels, small-town Mayors the world over, and, of course, all U.S. Presidents.

I have exposed his duplicity by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In 2017, in response to historically-low hurricane numbers, the folks in charge began upgrading tropical storms to hurricanes, lying blatantly about the numbers. That’s why, in September 2017, the Washington Post said “The Energy 202: Why climate change deniers mistrust hurricane forecasts, too”.

In 2017, the Tallahassee Democrat said “Crime a looming problem in Tallahassee”

When, in fact, from 2017 to 2018, crime in Leon County Florida decreased by 15%. Tallahassee is in Leon County.

I have exposed the duplicity of the Tallahassee Democrat by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Here’s a picture of the Hollywood Bowl in 1918. It is a barren desert, virtually devoid of life.

(Hollywood Bowl, 1918)

Now, here’s a picture of the Hollywood Bowl in 2017. Notice the verdant canopy of trees and lush greenery:

Hollywood Bowl 2017
(Hollywood Bowl, 2017)

In December 2017, the 3.2% decrease in revenue at Las Vegas Strip casinos was 39% greater than the 2.3% decrease there in November 2017.

From 2018 to 2022, the 14% average annual increase in United States total organic sales was 218% greater, or over three times greater than their 4.4% increase from 2016 to 2017.

From 2018 to 2021, the .5% average annual increase in size of the North Dakota state record walleye was 614% greater than its .07% average annual increase in size from 1959 to 2018

From 2018 to 2019, the 9.6% increase in the grape yield in Oregon was 242.8% greater, or well more than three times greater than its 2.8% increase from 2016 to 2017.

From 2018 to 2019, the 65% positive variance between total harvested grape acreage and wine grapes crushed in Oregon was 153% greater, or one and half times greater than the 25.6% positive variance from 2016 to 2017.

From 2018 to 2019, the 9.6% increase in grapes crushed in Oregon was 65% greater than the 5.8% increase in total harvested grape acreage in Oregon during that same time period.

From 2018 to 2019, adjusted for planted acreage, the 13.7% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield was 36.9% greater than its 10% increase from 2017 to 2018.

From 2018 to 2019, water quality in Lake Tahoe increased by 17%, to the highest level in history. It was the biggest one-year improvement since they began keeping records there 50 years ago.

Tahoe Clear
(Clearest-in-history Lake Tahoe, 2019)

From 2018 to 2019, the grape yield in Oregon increased by 9.6%, from 2.145 tons per acre to 2.351 tons per acre.

In 2018, the United States had the fewest tornadoes in history.

In 2018, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in Iowa were 68% below the long-term average.

In 2018, New York City had 289 murders, the lowest in New York’s history since they began keeping records in 1928.

In 2018, murders in New York City were 77% below the long-term average documented there from 1928 to 2018.

In the New York Times article which I got those statistics from, Franklin E. Zimring, a professor at University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, said “New York is ‘tiptoeing’ toward a 90 percent crime decline for reasons that remain ‘utterly mysterious’.”

Where “mysterious” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In the first half of 2018, Insurance payments for storms, flooding and earthquakes in Germany decreased by 33%, year-over-year, from $25.5 billion to $17 billion, to a thirteen-year low.

In June 2018, BBC News widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime***?***”

The plausible-deniability excuses don’t have to be logical, or sane, or reasonable. The propagandist puts them forward because they know that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

In June 2018, the Baltimore Sun said “Baltimore’s new gunshot detection system hears four shootings in first night.

When, in fact, from January 1 to February 13, 2018, homicides in Baltimore, Maryland decreased by 35%, year-over-year.

I have exposed the duplicity of the Baltimore Sun by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

On July 1, 2018, Home Affairs Correspondent Jamie Grierson of the U.K.’s Guardian said: “ ‘Sleepwalking into a nightmare’: surge in crime paints a bleak picture”.

When, in fact, in July 2018, gun crime in the U.K. decreased by 2%, year-over-year.

I have exposed the duplicity of the Guardian and their Home Affairs Correspondent Jamie Grierson by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In December 2018, the San Francisco Weekly said “Three Homicides Hit S.F. During Long Christmas Weekend

When, in fact, From 2017 to 2018, homicides in San Francisco, California decreased by 25%.

I have exposed the duplicity of the San Francisco Weekly by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2019 to 2021, sports participation in the U.K. increased by 1,183%.

From 2019 to 2021, the 3.9% average annual decrease in the percentage of the populace of the United States which consumed alcohol was 983% greater than its long term average decrease of .36% from 1977 to 2021.

From 2019 to 2020, adjusted for planted acreage, the 20.7% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield was 430% greater than its 3.9% increase from 2013 to 2014.

From 2019 to 2020, the 44% decrease in the murder rate in El Salvador was 218% greater, or more than three times greater than the baseline annual average annual decrease of 13.8% documented there from 2015 to 2021.

From 2019 to 2020, adjusted for planted acreage, the 20.7% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield was 51% greater than its 13.7% increase from 2018 to 2019.

From 2019 to 2020 vs. 2018 to 2019, the 51% positive variance in the coffee yield in Uganda was 38.2% greater than its 36.9% positive variance from 2018 to 2019 vs. 2017 to 2018.

From 2019 to 2020, the 44% decrease in the murder rate in El Salvador was 13% greater than its 39% decrease from 2018 to 2019.

In 2019, researchers from U.C. Davis said that a 17% increase in water clarity in Lake Tahoe was caused by “end of drought”.

Patient researchers will recall that the very same U.C. Davis researchers attributed the 10.2% increase in clarity in Lake Tahoe from 2013 to 2014 to “the drought”.

As you can see, the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including what’s driving the increases in clarity in Lake Tahoe.

I have exposed the duplicity of the researchers at U.C. Davis by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In 2019, the Hawaiian petrel, one of only two endemic Hawaiian birds, and thought to be extinct in the Hawaiian Islands for hundreds of years, suddenly reappeared on Oahu.

In 2019, water quality in the Chesapeake Bay was the highest since record keeping began.

In 2019, Thailand’s Mekong River suddenly became clear.

Mekong
(The artificially-lowered but nevertheless suddenly-clear Mekong river, Thailand, 2019)

From 2019 to 2020, European reporting stations that registered concentrations above the WHO long-term guideline of 20 ug/m3 decreased by 21% from 43% to 34%.

The uncredited author from eea.europa.eu said sudden, exponential increase in air quality in Europe in 2019 was due to “the lockdown measures implemented during the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

Ah, the weaponized Chinese bat virus, is there anything that it can’t do?

In 2019, the barracuda appeared in the Atlantic Ocean off Delaware for the first time in history. The Maryland Department of Natural Resources said “We consider this to be a rare summer stray which may have wandered a little off course .”

In 2019, after an absence of 20 years, the cobia winked back into existence in the Atlantic Ocean off New Jersey for the first time since 1999.

In 2019, after an absence of 136,000 years, the Aldabra rail winked back into existence on the Aldabra Atoll in the Indian Ocean.

CBS News’ Sophie Lewis said that it was because of “iterative evolution”, where “species can re-emerge over and over, despite past iterations going extinct.”

From January 2019 to October 2023, the percentage of U.S. adults who say that science has a negative effect on society increased by 166%, from 3% to 8%.

But, then, that’s what weaponizing a Chinese bat virus at U.S. taxpayer expense will do to one’s reputation.

In February 2019, prescription drug prices decreased by 1.2%, year-over-year. It was their first decrease in 47 years.

From February 11, 2019 to January 16, 2024, the 4.17-degree average margin in ten randomly-selected low temperature records was 67.5% greater than the 2.49-degree average margin in ten randomly-selected high temperature records.

In May 2019, USA Today said “Bessemer ranks as the worst city to live in in Alabama.”

When, in fact, from 2012 to 2019, crime in Bessemer, Alabama decreased for seven consecutive years. Further, from 2013 to 2014, Bessemer’s murder rate decreased by 50%, and from 2017 to 2018, Bessemer’s murder rate decreased by 33%.

I have exposed the duplicity of USA Today by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In May 2019, gambling revenue in Nevada decreased by 6%. cdcgaming.com’s Howard Stutz said it was “an unlucky month”.

When, in fact, May 2019 was the 5th straight month of decreasing gambling revenue in Nevada.

I have exposed the duplicity of Howard Stutz and cdcgaming.com by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2020 to 2023, the 6,000% average annual increase in bicycle import revenue in the U.S. was 555,455% greater than the 1.08% average annual increase in the global bicycle market from 2020 to 2023 projected by cyclingauthority.com’s John Swanstrom.

From 2020 to 2022, the 1.6% average annual increase in the wheat yield world record record was 70.2% greater than the .94% average annual increase in that record from 2003 to 2020.

From 2020 to 2021 vs. 2018 to 2019, the 1,093% positive variance in increased wine grape production versus increased wine grape acreage in Oregon was 610% greater, or more than seven times greater than the 153.9% positive variance from 2018 to 2019 vs. 2016 to 2017.

From 2020 to 2021, the 776% positive variance between increased harvested wine grape acreage and production in Oregon was 2,931% greater than its 25.6% positive variance from 2016 to 2017.

From 2020 to 2021, the 35% decrease in lightning deaths in the United States was 2,816% greater than the 1.2% average annual decrease from 1943 to 2021.

From 2020 to 2021, adjusted for planted acreage, the 776% positive variance between increased wine grape acreage and production in Oregon was 1,093% greater than its 65% positive variance from 2018 to 2019.

From 2020 to 2021, the 52.6% increase in grape production in Oregon was 776% greater than the 6% increase in total harvested wine grape acreage there during the same time period.

From 2020 to 2021, the 30% increase in the grape yield in Oregon was 650% greater than the long-term average annual increase of 4% documented there from 2004 to 2021.

From 2020 to 2021, the 35% decrease in lightning deaths in the United States was 351% greater, or heading toward five times greater than their 7.75% decrease from 2017 to 2021.

From 2020 to 2021, the 15% increase in soybean production in Virginia was 183% greater, or almost three times greater than the 5.3% increase in planted soybean acreage there.

From 2020 to 2021, the soybean yield in Virginia suddenly nearly tripled, to the highest level in history.

The uncredited author from Tidewater News attributed the sudden, exponential increase in soybean production and yield in Virginia to “timely rainfall”.

From 2020 to 2021, the 52.6% increase in wine production in Oregon was 146% greater than the 21.3% long-term annual average increase documented there from 2004 to 2021.

From 2020 to 2021, the 2,244% positive variance in the growth rate of the world record paddlefish versus 2004 to 2020 was 117% greater, or more than double than the 1,033% positive variance from 2004 to 2020 versus 1974 to 2004.

From 2020-21 to 2021-22, murders in Vicksburg, Mississippi decreased by 66%, from 9 to 3. Vicksburg Mayor George Flaggs, Jr. attributed it to “Police Chief Penny Jones, who stepped into her role a year ago.”

From 2020 to 2021, wine grape production in Oregon increased by 53%, from 75,142 tons to an all-time record 114,677 tons.

The 2021 Oregon Vineyard and Winery Report omitted the percentage, and said only “Total wine grape production in 2021 was 8.7% higher (more than 9,000 tons) than in 2019.”

That incredible, brazen omission of the largest one-year increase in the wine grape harvest in the history of the state of Oregon is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny”.

I have exposed the duplicity of oregonwine.org by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2020 to 2021, murders in Albermarle, North Carolina decreased by 50%, from 6 to 3.

Albermarle Police Chief Jason Bollhorst said: “It’s very important as a police department that we understand what’s causing our crime, understand some of the factors and be proactive as opposed to be reactive with it.

From 2020 to 2021, the 4.7% decrease in alcohol consumption in Ireland was 213% greater, or more than three times greater than the 1.5% average annual decrease there from 2001 to 2021.

From 2020 to 2021, the 30% increase in the grape yield in Oregon was 212.5% greater, or more than three times greater than its 9.6% increase from 2018 to 2019.

From 2020 to 2021, the grape yield in Oregon increased by 30%, from 1.644 tons per acre to 2.138 tons per acre.

From 2020 to 2021, ice cover days on Lake Mendota in Wisconsin increased by 9%, from 70 days to 77 days. The uncredited author from the Clean Lakes Alliance omitted the percentage and described it as “only seven days longer”, and that “the winter leading into the 2021 summer monitoring season was relatively warm.”

Essay: explain the geophysical mechanisms by which a “relatively warm winter” caused a 9% increase in ice cover days in Lake Mendota in Wisconsin from 2020 to 2021.

In 2020, the water in the canals of Venice suddenly became clear.

Venice canal clear
(A suddenly-clear canal in Venice, Italy, 2020)

Abcnewsgo.com’s Julia Jacobo said “Venice canals are clear enough to see fish as coronavirus halts tourism in the city”.

Ah, the weaponized Chinese bat virus, is there anything that it can’t do?

Where, with “clear enough to see fish”, Julia has played the ruse that the life forms which had just winked into existence there had been there, all along, only nobody had looked for them with the proper skill or assiduousness, previously.

A couple of paragraphs in, she plays the same ruse again, with “Swans were seen in the water, while dolphins have been spotted swimming in the port.

Here’s a jellyfish which had just winked into existence in a Venice canal:

Venice Jellyfish
(A jellyfish which has just winked into existence in a canal in Venice, Italy, 2020)

Patient readers will recall that, in 2013, after an absence of over 100 years, the Crambione Cookii Jellyfish suddenly winked back into existence in Australia for the first time since 1910. And that, in 2013, after an absence of almost 100 years, the black jellyfish suddenly reappeared in the Pacific Ocean off Southern California for the first time since 1920.

To name only two of many other examples, which I have documented in a separate article about jellyfish.

From March 2020 to December 2021, the percentage of Americans who thought that the Covid virus was engineered in a Chinese bioweapons laboratory at U.S. taxpayer expense increased by 172%, or close to tripled, from 29% to 79%.

In March 2020, the 25.8% year-over-year increase in United States organic fresh produce volume was 2,357% greater than its 1.05% average year-over-year monthly increase in January and February 2020.

Supermarketwatch.com’s Russell Redmand said it was because of “retail conditions”.

On March 24, 2020, the snowfall record for the date in Albany, New York increased by 126%, or well more than doubled, from 2.7 inches in 2005 to 6.1 inches.

The author omitted the percentage, and replaced it with the hedging generality “easily topped the last record”. Where “topped” falsely implies that the new record didn’t beat the old by much. You “top off” a beer that’s nearly full.

That is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From April 2020 to October 2023, the percentage of Americans who said they have not too much or no confidence in scientists to act in the public’s best interests increased by 125%, or well more than doubled, from 12% to 27%.

No confidence. Confidence games, or Con’s, for short, depend on rubes having confidence in the fair-seeming, two-faced sociopaths who are attempting to work the Con upon them.

Remember: when Con’s collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

From April 2020 to December 2021, the percentage of the U.S. public who distrusted Medical Scientists increased by 100%, or doubled, from 11% to 22%.

In April 2020, UC Davis Heath narrowed its eyes bitterly and questioned “Are Organic Foods Really Healthier***?***”

When, in fact, in 2016, 55%, or a majority of U.S. adults said that organic produce is healthier than conventionally-grown produce.

I have exposed the duplicity of UC Davis Health by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2021 to 2022, the 28.8% decrease in the divorce rate in the United States was 287,900% greater than its .01% average annual decrease from 1970 to 2019.

From 2021 to 2022, the 14% increase in the barley crop yield world record was 2,700% greater than the .5% average annual increase in that record from 2015 to 2021.

From 2021 to 2022, the 57% decrease in the average size of the Chesapeake Bay dead zone was 1,627% greater than its 3.3% long-term annual average decrease from 1985 to 2023.

The Chesapeake Bay Foundation’s Director of Science and Agricultural Policy, Beth McGee said that it was due to “our pollution reduction efforts”.

From 2021 to 2022, the 14% increase in the barley crop yield world record was 382% greater than its 2.9% increase from 2015 to 2021.

From 2021 to 2022, the 10.7% decrease in homicides in Mexico was 174% greater than their 3.9% average annual decrease from 2018 to 2022.

ABC News said that Mexico’s homicide rate "appears to flatline”.

From 2021 to 2022, the 32% increase in water clarity in Lake Tahoe was 88% greater, or almost double its 17% increase in clarity from 2018 to 2019.

From 2021 to 2022, water clarity in Calfornia’s Lake Tahoe increased by 32%, from 61 feet to 80.6 feet, to the highest level since the 1980’s. The Tahoe Environmental Research Center said it was because of “zooplankton”.

From 2021 to 2022, adjusted for planted acreage, the 11.5% increase in Uganda’s coffee yield increased was 19.8% greater than its 9.6% increase in yield from 2019 to 2020.

From 2021 to 2022, the barley crop yield world record increased by 14%, from 14.2t/ha to 16.2t/ha.

From 2021 to 2022, air quality in China increased by 10%.

From 2021 to 2022, Ozone levels in China decreased by almost one percent.

Editor Li Yan said that the air quality in China increased suddenly and exponentially in 2021 because “the country continued its efforts to ensure air quality”.

From 2021 to 2022, vaccination against Covid-19 in 145 countries increased deaths from the engineered virus by 463.13%.

From 2021 to 2022, vaccination against Covid-19 in 145 countries increased cases of the engineered virus by 261%.

From 2021 to 2022, whites in the United States had the greatest decrease in life expectancy of any race. Ryan Masters, Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Colorado, said it was due to “high rates of vaccine hesitancy”.

When, in fact, in 2021, the 66% vaccination rate among white people in the United States was 19% greater than the 51% vaccination rate among blacks, and 3.2% greater than the 63% vaccination rate among hispanics.

I have exposed the duplicity of the University of Colorado and their Associate Professor of Sociology Ryan Masters by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In April 2021, tornadoes in the United States were 38% below the 20-year average (73 versus 194).

From July 1, 2021 to July 1, 2022, the 4% increase in the suicide rate among females in the United States was 300% greater, or four times greater than its 1% increase among males.

Axios.com’s Jason Millman omitted the percentage, and described it “the suicide rate increased more among females”.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From the 3rd Quarter of 2021 to the 3rd Quarter of 2022, the .6% average quarterly decrease in Internet use was 500% greater, or six times greater than its .1% average quarterly decrease from the 3rd Quarter of 2018 to the 3rd Quarter of 2023.

On October 29, 2022, Action News 5’s Erin Thomas called Memphis, Tennessee’s all-time rainfall record, which was 69% above the old record from 1877, “much needed rainfall”.

When, in fact, rainfall levels in the state were 250% above normal.

I have exposed the duplicity of Action News and Erin Thomas by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2022 to 2023, the 78% decrease in international wheat consumption was 12,900% greater than the .6% average annual decrease in per capita consumption of wheat products in the United States from 2000 to 2022.

From 2022 to 2023, the 29.4% increase in the daily rainfall record at Death Valley, California was 5,780% greater than its .5% average annual increase from 1988 to 2022.

From 2022 to 2023, the 7.5% decrease in alcohol consumption in the United States was 4,100% greater than its .3% average annual decrease from 1978 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 20% decrease in trust in the Federal Government in the United States was 1,392% greater than its 1.34% average decrease from 1964 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 5% decrease in international Internet use was 733% greater, or more than eight times greater than its .6% average annual decrease from 2017 to 2019.

From 2022 to 2023, the 11% decrease in murders in New York City was 689% greater, or almost eight times greater than the 1.4% average annual decrease in murders there from 2010 to 2020.

The uncredited author from abc7ny.com said it was “following the pandemic.”

When, in fact, from to 2010 to 2020, murders in New York City decreased by 13.8%, from 536 to 462.

I have exposed the duplicity of ABC7 New York by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2022 to 2023, the 4.5% decrease in average daily internet use was 650% greater, or more than seven times greater than its .6% average annual decrease from 2017 to 2019.

From 2022 to 2023, the 16% decrease in international PC sales was 567% greater, or over six times greater than their 2.4% average annual decrease from 2011 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 12.7% decrease in the murder rate in the United States was 535% greater than its 2% long-term average annual decrease from 1980 to 2023.

The New York Times’ German Lopez said said it was because of “Covid” and “George Floyd’s death”.

From 2022 to 2023, the 24% increase in the average June to August clarity of Lake Waubesa in Wisconsin was 515% greater, or over six times greater than its 3.9% long-term average annual increase in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 69.2% decrease in the murder rate in El Savador was 467% greater than its 12.2% long-term average annual decrease from 2015 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 11.1% average increase in the June to August clarity of Lake Wingra in Wisconsin was 404% greater, or over five times greater than its 2.2% long-term average annual increase in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 2.4% average increase in the June to August clarity of Lake Mendota in Wisconsin was 366% greater or well more than four times greater than its .9% long-term average annual decrease in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 11% decrease in murders in New York City was 307% greater, or more than four times greater than the 2.7% long-term average annual decrease in murders there from 1992 to 2023.

The great positive societal change is increasing hyper-exponentially, going forward in time.

But, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are two, one of New York in 1992, and one of New York in 2023.

New York Street Scene 1992
(New York, 1992, note the flat grey cast, and the white sky. It almost looks like a black and white picture.)

New York Street Scene 2023
(New York, 2023, with crystal air clarity and vibrant colors.)

From 2022 to 2023, the 14.3% average increase in the June to August clarity of Lake Kegonsa in Wisconsin was 113% greater, or well more than double its 6.7% long-term average annual increase in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, the 3.9% average increase in the June to August clarity of Lake Monona in Wisconsin was 50% greater than its 2.6% long-term average annual increase in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023.

From 2022 to 2023, water clarity in Michigan’s Silver Lake increased by 39.3%, from 2.8 feet to 3.9 feet. Spring Lake, Michigan’s Restorative Lake Sciences said that it was because of "Biochar filters”.

When, in fact, the 11.1% average increase in the June to August clarity of Lake Wingra in Wisconsin from 2022 to 2023 was 404% greater, or over five times greater than its 2.2% long-term average annual increase in average June to August clarity from 2014 to 2023. There is no record of the installation of Biochar filters or any other sort of filters in Lake Wingra in Wisconsin.

As you can clearly see, water clarity is increasing simultaneously and exponentially regardless of geography.

I have exposed the duplicity of Restorative Lake Sciences in Spring Lake, Michigan by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In 2022-23, the annual snowfall record at Snowbird, Utah from 2010-11 was broken by 7%, increasing from 783 inches to 838 inches.

Fox Weather’s Scott Sistek omitted the percentage, and hid it behind the hedging generalities of “breaks-all time record” and “eye-popping”.

Where “eye-popping” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

From 2022 to 2023, the native Lake Trout population in Vermont’s Lake Champlain suddenly expanded exponentially.

Biologist Nicole Balk said that it was a “mystery”, and that “there are too many variables in the lake. We’d have to do quite a few studies to narrow it down.”

In 2022, six brand-new species of sticky, carnivorous sundew plants, including Drosera hortiorum and Drosera koikyennuruff winked into existence for the first time in history, in Australia. Somehow, professional horticulturists only found two, while lay people on walks found four.

In 2022, the dinner plate-sized atlas moth suddenly winked into existence in Washington state for the first time in history.

Here’s a picture of it:

Atlas moth
(The dinner plate-sized atlas moth, which suddenly winked into existence in Washington state in 2022 for the first time in history)

In 2022, the Galapagos rail appeared on Pinzon Island in the Galapagos for the first time in history. Abc7news.com’s Julia Jacobo said that it was “now that the invasive predatory rodent species is gone.”

Who gave the Galapagos rail the all-clear? Where did they travel from, and when, and in what numbers?

We must recall that, in 2019, rails reappeared on Aldabra Atoll in the Indian Ocean for the first time in 136,000 years. Now, here, four years later, in 2022, rails appeared on Pinzon Island in the Galapagos for the first time in history.

When the rail winked back into existence on Aldabra Atoll in 2019 for the first time in 136,000 years, Paleobiologist David Martill explained that it was as a result of “iterative evolution”, and said “we know of no other examples in rails”.

Here in 2022, why doesn’t ABC7 News’ Julia Jacobo mention anything about “iterative evolution” in this new rail appearance, if is the scientific truth behind the event?

And what happened to paleobiologist David Martill’s “we know of no other example in rails”?

Julia is a hapless shill, and David has overplayed his hand, obviously.

I have exposed the duplicity of ABC7’s Julia Jacobo and paleobiologist David Martill by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

“Paleobiologist” is Mil-speak for “pathologically-lying generational Satanist Freemason”.

In June 2022, fooddive.com said "Organic food sales growth slowed in 2021”.

When, in fact, the 7.3% increase in organic food sales in the United States from 2021 to 2022 was 265% greater than its 2% increase from 2020 to 2021.

I have exposed the duplicity of fooddive.com by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From the 3rd Quarter of 2022 to the 1st Quarter of 2023, the 8.6% average annual decrease in international PC sales was 1,620% greater than their .5% average annual decrease from the 1st Quarter of 2018 to the 1st Quarter of 2023.

Gartner described it as “PC market beginning to stabilize”.

On November 8 2022, Sandberg, California’s rainfall record for the date increased by 741%, from .43 in 2002 to inches to 3.62 inches in 2022.

Fox Weather’s Scott Sistek omitted the percentage, and said only-generally that the new record “broke” the old.

That is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From 2023 to 2024, the 4.5% decrease in per capita consumption of alcohol in the United States was 1,025% greater than its .4% average annual decrease from 1980 to 2017.

Bevnet.com’s Ferron Salniker suggested that it might be “a temporary blip”.

Where “temporary blip” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

From 2023 to 2024, the 10.8% increase in distrust in Government was 800% greater, or nine times greater than its 1.2% average annual increase from 2009 to 2024.

In 2023, depreciation on electric vehicles was 320% greater, or more than four times greater than it was on diesels and hybrids. Analyst Derrin Martin said it was because because of " ‘consumer pushback’ amid rising energy prices and media coverage of queues at public charging points."

Where the general “consumer pushback” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In 2023, herring numbers in Lake Superior suddenly increased to the highest level in history. Medium.com’s Steven Smith said it was because of “warming waters”. When, in fact, herring are a cold water fish.

“Warming waters” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

I have exposed the duplicity of medium.com and Steven Smith by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In 2023, for the first time in over thirty years, the fairy lantern plant, Thismia kobensis, winked back into existence in Kobe, Japan. The only other time it was documented in history was in 1992, when it first appeared out of nowhere in Kobe. These are the only two examples of the fantastic plant in the historical record.

Fairy Lantern Plant
(The fairly lantern plant, Thismia kobensis)

We are living in a literal fairy tale, which we’ve been ruthlessly programmed not to notice.

From September 2, 2023 to September 22, 2023, the 9.4% increase in size of the Delaware state record blue catfish was 1,780% greater than its .5% increase in size from 2022 to September 2, 2023.

From December 2023 to January 2024, the 35.4% decrease in total revenue at Erie, Pennsylvania’s Presque Isle Downs & Casino was 1,375% greater than its 2.4% average monthly decrease from January 2023 to January 2024.

The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s Doug Harbach said it was because of “winter storms”.

Where “winter storms” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

In January 2024, an entirely new species of monstrous sea eel winked into existence in the Pacific Ocean off Australia.

The Miami Herald’s Mark Price described it as “nightmarish”, that it had “ignited debate”, and said “a professional angler admitted he was baffled by it”.

Where “nightmarish”, “ignited debate” and “baffled” are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Here’s a picture of it:

( Monstrous new species of sea eel, Australia, 2024)

Now here’s a picture of a Shrieking Eel from William Goldman’s film “the Princess Bride”, from 1987:

Shrieking Eel, Princess Bride
(Shrieking Eel, from “The Princess Bride”, 1987)

Like I said, we’re living in a literal fairy tale which we’ve been conditioned not to notice.

In February 2024, the 4.9% decrease in used electric vehicle prices was 1,533% greater than the .3% decrease in used gasoline vehicle prices during the same time period.

In March 2024, after an absence of over 200 years, the gray whale winked back into existence in the Atlantic Ocean, off Nantucket, as the ether improved in health to where the species could once again manifest within it. CNN said it was “strange”, and attributed it to “climate change”.

Global warming, ah, mirth, is there anything that it can’t do?

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, May 27, 2024

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected].