Pressing On. Well my local project of Total Coverage continues

Well my local project of Total Coverage continues.

I have been making slow but steady progress in laying down hundreds of gifts in the places I frequent most and am finishing a generous grid gifting of my surprisingly large suburb of Houston.

My energy has been a little weird for awhile so I enlisted some help from Dooney recently. She confirmed some things and now I want to expose the two co-workers who are trying to impede me. I apparently have one male coworker who is probably a mason that likes stabbing people etherically. Not nice for a “team-member”. The female is an energy vampire who was a little startled when she was exposed in the ether…Dooney is helping me sort it out and I am of course boosting them relentlessly now.

Dooney was able to help me figure this out while tuning up my chakras! She truly is Doom for those opposed to gifters. I recommend any EW member to avail yourself of this tremendous opportunity for etheric assistance. She won’t fight all your battles for you, but she can help with fabulous intel and lots of instruction.

Now instead of me starting to fade, I am pressing on.

The project continues and once these hindrances are cleared out I imagine that big things are in store for the summer!

Toby

I want to add that I think the healthy perspective for me is to view these attacks as extreme confirmation that I am on the right track with my activities in this area and the $$ contributions to our African friends.

As someone born under the ‘Ace of Spades’ card all I ask for is clear targets and the ‘juice’ to join the battle comes quite naturally. I think I flushed these two rats out by my recent heavy gifting of the office and in their respective neighborhoods (they also live in the same town as me).

If any other EW member can relate to this type of ‘in your face’ attack, then please feel free to give Rebecca and Craig a boost! Dooney has confirmed the threat so etheric etiquette has clearly been crossed on their part. The more that want to help me boost them the merrier…

Thanks all as we particpate together in this great unorganized healing/liberating movement.

Toby

Hello Toby,

I must probably agree with you as fa as Dooney assistance is concerned, but there is a little problem. Not everybody has equal access to this lovely lady and her abilities. I tried a couple of months ago to NO avail, so I concluded that’s it (and here do not even try to think that I’m doing anything against her).

Some people mentioned that it took them 5 tries to get to Dooney. Therefore it is my ONLY second try. In such circumstances I would not expect to be heard before 4-th try.

Piotr

PS: It was only 2-nd try.

I like that: “project of Total Coverage”
That’s the spirit!

Oh yes, we have 180 square miles of school district in this suburb alone with approxiametly 400+ children per square mile. Rated the #1 growth community in the US last year and over 50 schools, things are still growing rapidly here and I intend to grid the whole of it heavily and make this a focal point of good energy in SE Texas.

The project is now about 70% complete and once these two parasitic co-workers are off my back I will finish this project quickly and move to every masonic temple in a 50 mile radius…Which are quite a few considering Houston is the 4th largest city in the US.

Thanks all for your boosts.

Toby

Thanks for your kind words, Toby, and I look forward to finishing our boosting project! [Image Can Not Be Found]

Piotr, I’m sorry you have had trouble contacting me. I did email you back letting you know that you could send money to Carol’s Paypal account for your coaching session, but it sounds like you didn’t receive my email. Now I have my own Paypal buttons on my site, so you can send me money directly and we can get in the chat very soon. It’s true that I sometimes don’t receive people’s emails, and I wish that did not happen. I’m thankful when people are persistent! [Image Can Not Be Found] Thanks for posting about it here, and I look forward to working with you.

Dooney

The grid gifting of my large suburb of Houston is now complete. That was excellent and I found several bodies of water and towers that I had not come across previously.

The boosting project is also going in the right direction big-time. It was my first-time having such an ‘up close and personal’ encounter with those types before and it kind of bothered me initially. I’ve had some really great people helping me ‘stay neutral’ [Image Can Not Be Found] emotionally and to keep my personal frequency high and in the heart. What an amazing gathering of souls on EW!

Those co-workers are getting their opportunity for some healing, the rest is up to them… [Image Can Not Be Found]

Another project down. Next project…, well let me quiz all you ‘old-timers’. Tell me the location of this Masonic Temple.

As of 2006, it became a York Rite Masonic Temple. We currently are the home to 9 Masonic lodges, 2 Royal Arch Chapters, a Council of Royal and Select Masons and Commandery No. 1 Knights Templar. The Masonic Temple also houses the national offices of the Sovereign York Rite College of North America.

There are some twelve million cubic feet of space, making it the largest and most complex building of its kind in the world .

The first shovel of dirt was turned on Thanksgiving Day 1920 and the Corner Stone was placed on September 18, 1922. George Washington’s own working tools were brought from Virginia to be used for the ceremony.

I am getting so much ‘juice’ from this project. Boosting is welcome. [Image Can Not Be Found];

Toby

sounds like a great target Toby and all the best with the project. I’ll try to help out a bit by sending some energy your way.

since there are some accolades in this thread for Dooney’s fine services I thought I would add mine. I’ve done two coaching sessions with her and learned a ton and enjoyed each one immensley, and I also have two of her energy bracelets. both of them are far more powerful than you would believe a small cluster of crystals and metal beads could be. I don’t know what she does to make them that way but they’re truly great [Image Can Not Be Found]

Mike

and on (date removed for now) this beloved building is going to be so thouroughly gifted, busted, raised in resonance that it should be made into a youtube video for all to see how fast the bugs squirm from their “home” …. though it won’t be until they emerge from that center, that they see a landscape not so welcoming to their old ways.
This is so exciting, I can’t wait to see the reports. [Image Can Not Be Found];

This is one of the worst feeling places… no, the worst energy I’ve felt anywhere in the lower 48 states…
its time to liberate that place, finally.

“comes on strong, tells me what i got to do” (appropriate song lyrics) another hint of where this is. [Image Can Not Be Found]

This approach reminds me of one of the few useful quotes from an old football coach. [Image Can Not Be Found]

If you have the advantage, ‘Don’t feel the pressure, APPLY the pressure’. Feels appropriate since we have the advantage in spades, and the opportunity came knocking.

It is hard to have fun when you feel the pressure, it is much better to be the one applying it in my view…now that is fun!
[Image Can Not Be Found]

A full report and hopefully several pictures should be forthcoming…soon!

Toby

The grid gifting of my large suburb of Houston is now complete. That was excellent and I found several bodies of water and towers that I had not come across previously.

The boosting project is also going in the right direction big-time. It was my first-time having such an ‘up close and personal’ encounter with those types before and it kind of bothered me initially. I’ve had some really great people helping me ‘stay neutral’ [Image Can Not Be Found] emotionally and to keep my personal frequency high and in the heart. What an amazing gathering of souls on EW!

Those co-workers are getting their opportunity for some healing, the rest is up to them… [Image Can Not Be Found]

Another project down. Next project…, well let me quiz all you ‘old-timers’. Tell me the location of this Masonic Temple.

As of 2006, it became a York Rite Masonic Temple. We currently are the home to 9 Masonic lodges, 2 Royal Arch Chapters, a Council of Royal and Select Masons and Commandery No. 1 Knights Templar. The Masonic Temple also houses the national offices of the Sovereign York Rite College of North America.

There are some twelve million cubic feet of space, making it the largest and most complex building of its kind in the world .

The first shovel of dirt was turned on Thanksgiving Day 1920 and the Corner Stone was placed on September 18, 1922. George Washington’s own working tools were brought from Virginia to be used for the ceremony.

I am getting so much ‘juice’ from this project. Boosting is welcome. [Image Can Not Be Found];

Toby

[Image Can Not Be Found];

….irrefutably, irreversibly……
BUSTED
we’ll post the details soon.
Detroit got a face lift today and it feels Great

a very dear friend’s own handmade fantastic orgonite, from LA California, was the final piece to top this project off
7 years to the day after my return to Idaho from Florida, 89 years 6 months and 2 days since the final corner-piece was set for the Worlds Largest Masonic Temple in the world…. Housing a York Rite Masonic Temple, the home to 9 Masonic lodges, 2 Royal Arch Chapters, a Council of Royal and Select Masons and Commandery No. 1 Knights Templar. This Masonic Temple also houses the national offices of the Sovereign York Rite College of North America.

[Image Can Not Be Found] all the details, pictures and observations coming soon.
Toby and Co. you guys did fantastic work… it is such a pleasure to do this work with such a tremendously selfless, generous, Action Oriented Friend. This is easily the most noteworthy gifting project i’ve been involved with in my 9 years of gifting.
we’ve got pictures and video…

Total M17 orgone Coverage in the air, on the ground, underground, in the water…. complete with a face to face meeting with one of the defunct chapter members who was having a really crappy day (laughable) more details to come, just wanted to get something posted to denote it being Done. Many more details to come

This busting of the largest Masonic Temple in the world [Image Can Not Be Found] will continue in a separate topic soon. To wrap this thread up, I want to say that the effort to slow me down completely backfired. The energy attacks on me only served to ‘prime-the-pump’ which set in motion an unbelievable coordination of events. [Image Can Not Be Found];

The result of Rebecca and Craig’s energy attack on me was not only my completion of grid gifting in the town where I currently reside, but more significantly the miraculous joining of forces with Ben Morton to completely bust this huge and important Masonic Temple Complex in Detroit, Michigan of all places. [Image Can Not Be Found]

With this monster temple residing in my state of birth, I felt a particular responsibility and thrill to gift the place into irrelevance. Along comes Ben with his M17 formulation and we put an etheric healing on them that they will not soon forget. Watching Ben work was a revelation for me and the gusto he displayed was inspiring to say the least. He is talented and passionate, more to come on that later.

As an encore, we spread M17 and regular orgonite around the city of Lansing, Michigan like it was grass seed, with special emphasis to take down the DOR network. AS the capital city of the state and with a very large university in East Lansing we put a major energetic make-over on a city that has been described as an ‘etheric prison’, and just so happens to be where I was born.

Time will tell on the complete effect of all the M17 formulation orgonite but I have some personal observations to share in a separate topic soon. This whirlwind gifting trip was the thrill of a life-time.

Thanks to all that sent boosts and look for a more detailed report in the near future, and special thanks to Rebecca and Craig whose attacks helped set in motion this momentous gifting adventure. [Image Can Not Be Found];

Toby

I wanted to give an update on this situation as an encouragment.

Craig’s etheric attack on me some months ago helped to realign my focus to the little portals of evil in nearly any community of consequence in the U.S. called the Masons (Lodge, Temple, Hall, Library, Cemetary, etc).

Even if the low-level masonic members aren’t aware they are in an occult organization that worships Lucifer, the oaths they take open themselves up energetically to the higher skilled masons to funnel all sorts of nasty energy at all the unaware citizens.

Gifting these places has become a very satisfying priority for me.

So, Craig is not the same person. He is basically a shell, a husk of his former self. I’m sure his sloppy etheric attack that easily allowed his work to be traced back to the Masons has had it’s share of repercussions for him… Having to show up to work and see me getting stronger everyday is probably quite a stinging daily reminder of failure to his previously huge sociopath ego.

Rebecca is in the tail end of an amazing etheric healing. Her heart was nearly dead, and a reputable energy worker remarked they thought she was on the path of ‘soul-death’.

Well, after a lot of concentrated effort and assistance from some wonderful people associated with this epic movement, Rebecca is playing with her heart energy once again, and has turned into something akin to a ‘kitty-cat’ compared to her previously vicious and nasty etheric vampire presence.

This is the super-duper condensed version, but I thought folks should know that I still believe that the best way to play these attacks is not to focus on feeling the pressure, but to figure out how you can apply the pressure.

Not only did they fail at slowing me down, but I am more committed than ever and their team had to put two ‘players’ on the bench. Not to mention all the gifting that has/is taking place to shut these little Masonic portals of evil down energetically.

It is just not acceptable to put up with this stuff any more.

Thanks to all those out there who helped, I really appreciate it.

Toby