Progress report on the Canaries campaign

Victoria, our cohort from the Canaries shared her impressions after more than a year since the gifting and her first-hand impressions make a great “after action” report, priceless stuff! (translation below)

"Hola mis niños

Espero que os encontréis bien y llenos de nuevos proyectos.
Después de un año desde que habéis estado colocando orgonita, nos llega la
lluvia intensamente que no se veía desde hace al menos que yo recuerde unos
30 años, aunque hay gente mayor que yo que dice que nunca habían visto
llover tanto. Ha sido muy agradecida la lluvia ya que corrieron barrancos y
se ha empapado bastante la tierra, y como esta isla es muy agradecida.
El viento fue es que daño algo, pero no dada comparado con los beneficios
de la lluvia.
Fijaros en el pagina facebook una fotografía de una nube que parece como si
fuera un ovni, la verdad que algo extraña, apareció al principio de las
lluvias que han durado dos semanas y aún chispea algo.
En Lanzarote unos días antes de las lluvias se veían desde los Cocoteros
muchos chemtrails, y la verdad que me extraño mucho ya que hacía tiempo que
no se veían tantos y ese mismo fin de semana comenzó a llover, jajaja !Que
casualidad!. Si destacar que la zona de Lanzarote con mas lluvia ha sido el
norte de la Isla, justo la que hemos trabajado más colocando orgonita, y
mucho mas cerca de la Base militar de las Peñas del Chache.
Buenos mis niños
No quería dejar pasar esta ocasión de poder saludarlos y continuar con mi
gratitud por lo que habéis echo por Canarias.
Un cordial saludo
Victoria"

Hello guys,

I hope you are well and busy with new projects.
After a year since you were here gifting orgonite, the rain comes to us in full swing, in such a way not seen since (at least to my memory) some 30 years, although there are some older people who say they never saw so much rain. The rain has been much appreciated has it flowed down the ravines and made the earth all soggy, so this island is much thankful. The wind did some damage but nothing compared with the benefits of the rain.
In the facebook page there is a foto of a cloud that looks as if it was a UFO, truly a strange one this cloud appeared in the beggining of the raining, which lasted 2 weeks and still some is falling.
In Lanzaroten, a few days before the rain started you could see from the Cocoteros that there were many chemtrails, and truly I found it very strange because for a long time you didn’t see so many of them and that same weekend it started raining eheheheh! What a coincidende! Of note, the area of Lanzarote with more rain was the North side, precisely the area where we worked the most placing orgonite, and much closer to the military base in Peñas del Chache.
Well guys, I would like to take this opportunity to greet you and thank you for your work in the Canary Islands.

Friendly greetings,
Victoria

Thank you Victoria for making our campaign much more productive and enjoyable ;-)

Carlos