Project ROMULO - COMETA

I read an article on a newspaper a few days ago that in Mallorca Island is already stationed a special ship that lays high power electrical wires under the sea. They want to connect the group of Balearic Islands , east of main land, in the mediterranean sea to main land near Valencia town.
Here is some info on this project ROMULO or COMETA:

Project Rómulo, also known as COMET (acronim for COnexión MEditerránea de Transporte Alta tensión), is a underwater link for the trasnport of electrical energy that is being built between Spanish mainland and the island of Mallorca with views of connecting the other islands on later dates: Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera.
Once completed, it will connect the substation in Morvedre (Sagunto town) near Valencia and Santa Ponsa in Palma de Mallorca.

Project Romulo is being built by Siemens and a consortium formed by Prysmian and Nexans. Nexans supplies 240 km of underwater high tension wire (HVDC,) of 250kV with bipolar configuration (2 potency wires with opposite polarity) and with metallic return by wire. Maximum depth of this 247km (153 mi) wire will be 1,500 metres (4,900 ft).

Type submarine cable
Type of current HVDC
Total length 247 km (153 mi)
Power rating 400 MW
DC Voltage 250 kV

It s valued as 267 Million €. What do you reckon would cost to make it right with orgonite for these 153 miles?
I know it is not the 1st wire of this sort since italy and france i believ they had already some islands covered this way. I ll watch this project a bit t see if they have plans for this death tech under the whole mediterranean.
The Sea needs orgonite.