Puget Sound Gifting

Sunday September 5th, Don and myself headed for Seattle for another round of gifting.

Last month Axel and Carol and Don made an expedition there and really got a good start on the work we were able to continue this time.

They had a rather rough day in the boat as they were near a Sea racing / Air Show event held on the water where they had gone to gift. [Image Can Not Be Found]

I can only imagine how that went for them.

Monday the 6th, we put the boat in the water and worked to get into position for the first round of gifting on this expedition.

The water was rather rough with rain anticipated throughout the day.

Getting into place and beginning the gifting was the roughest part of the day on the water.

Don got us to the area pretty quickly and the rain gear did a great job keeping us warm and dry.

Dropping a tb every quarter to half a mile was the pattern until we got the place Carol had indicated needed 2 EPs.

We were looking around and noticing the low tide about the time the boat ran upon ground. Don said he hadn’t done that in years.

We got to slightly deeper water and dropped the 2 EPs and TBs were being dropped every 30-50 feet on our way in and out of there.

We got out to a place indicating 17 feet of depth and Don nearly stopped the boat. I was looking in the water and a dolphin surfaced and went back under.

I had seen dolphins in Florida in the Gulf of Mexico and knew instantly what I was seeing but the shock and circumstances took a moment to sink in.

I pointed and yelled to Don "Dolphin, right there!" Don looked and I could see the ripples from it surfacing but it only showed itself once and only for a moment.

I saw the dorsal fin and knew it was a dolphin. It was dark grey, nearly black. Don said it sounds like it is probably a Spinner Dolphin.

We had just dropped 2 EPs near a facility running the world-wide sonar program in charge of doing harm to sea life.

There was a wonderful confirmation, quite unexpected and it was gone as soon as it appeared. It was Great!

Don worked the boat out from that channel and around to another place bearing a naval ship at port.

This was the location for the other 3 EPs and about 15 more TBs.

We were in and out of that area pretty quickly and working farther south toward the Tacoma area.

By the time we got down to the Tacoma port area, we had about 250 TBs and 5 EPs gifted and we had another 250 TBs to gift on our way back up to north King county.

We had lunch with the Seagulls and got some nice pictures as they joined us for lunch.

There was a large castle with the appearance of blood running from beneath it (foliage) so Don gifted the first Twelve there.

Don found a Chinese ship wearing a Communist flag and we had another great photo opportunity near another large ship.

We turned the boat back north after lunch and began a gifting spree of at least 1 TB every quarter mile. We noticed a death transmitter and underwater cable feeding it- we turned and positioned the boat near the death transmitter and laid a line of TBs from there to Seattle.

Don turned into the bay where the Seattle skyline and Coast Guard base is.

We were careful to wake the Sea Lions and spend some quality time with them along the way. [Image Can Not Be Found]

We were going to drop about 20 TBs in the bay at Seattle but my hand just kept going. I bet there are at least 40 TBs saturating the water with POR.

Don remembered having been to Seattle for the first time in perhaps the 60s- there was 1 skyscraper back then and we did the photo op introducing

Don’s Twelve with that older, perhaps more classy skyscraper in the background. So the second Twelve went there [Image Can Not Be Found]

Don Croft and The Twelve

Looking south, we could see the sky lightening up from where we had been and spreading the dark clouds on upward to Seattle.

We left, heading northward and noticed a weather ball hiding over a cliff about a mile north of Seattle. That got 4 TBs as well as the same pattern of 1 TB every 1/4 mile. We kept that pattern until reaching port back at northern King County.

The sky continued to lighten up and clear over the area we had gifted through the day.

We were satisfied that it was another fine confirmation.

Being even somewhat aware of your surroundings while gifting an area should reveal confirmations of the positive work you are doing.

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/mortonorgoneart/Pictures/SAM_1412.jpg

The air surveillance was noticeable along the way.

I had began getting a headache too, after gifting the Naval base where 3 EPs went in, and asked the pendant I was wearing to just ramp up a little more -

the headache was gone within a minute and stayed gone the rest of the day.

Carol advised I use a combination of stones in a personal pendant or other such design that always is kept on my self.

It is meant to stop psychic attacks.

I greatly appreciate the help this has provided for me lately and I’m releasing this combination of stones in a personal size (2 ounce) dodecahedron

the color of POR. I want to extend a loving Thank You to Carol for her help with this.

There have been some rather nasty local situations that we’ve been involved with lately that have really necessitated having a protection piece like this.

The relief has been very much appreciated.

Next after gifting Puget Sound, we traveled inland a little way to Lake Smammamish.

It is a fresh water lake and we circled the outer perimeter dropping yet another 120 or so TBs.

There is a small grouping of towers about a third the way North from the south end of the lake on the western mountain top.

These towers are approximately half "busted" but another TB or two placed there would take care of the rest of that hilltop array.

We had a nice time cleaning the boat and getting ready for the trip back to North Idaho.

After grabbing a bite to eat, we settled onto the Interstate for a relaxing trip back home.

We were able to discuss the forum being down and possible ways to ensure this doesn’t continue happening.

Don was able to do some catching up on emails with his mobile internet connection.

We got back home about 36 hours after beginning the adventure, sharing a great feeling about another very successful gifting expedition.

Don had dolphins come and visit him in his dreams that night. He saw it as another nice confirmation and was very excited.

It was his first time where dolphins had visited him in his sleep.

The next night I had my first dolphin dream too, where the Sea 108 was revealed to me and some details pertaining to

another needed gifting trip back to the Puget Sound area.

Us having been to the World Headquarters for Sonar related assaults on aquatic life, gifted it with EPs and dozens of TBs and the entire area around that facility

And after my seeing a dolphin [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] These dreams were another really nice confirmation, we feel.

Thanks, Ben! We had a lot of fun that day and did a lot of damage [Image Can Not Be Found] and the dolphin sighting felt like a Thank You from the cetaceans for ruining the fun at the US Navy’s Head[hind?]quarters for their bloody war against the whales and dolphins in the Pacific Theatre. If I’m not mistaken, spinner dolphins are not seen in cold water. Puget Sound is orca territory, too, so I doubt dolphins are seen there except very rarely. Carol confirmed (at least for me) the success of our final assault on the Navy’s underground base.

When Georg and his family visited us last October (2009) we took the boat over to the other side of that big underground Navy base to drop a bunch of earthpipes, so this was the finish. During this summer’s two gifting sorties to the Sound the Navy was jamming our sonar whenever we were in open water so that the only way we could determine the water depth was to check the GPS nautical chart. When the motor started dragging on the gravel bottom, which Ben mentioned, the chart inidcated six feet but the tide was quite low. I raised the motor a bit in that case and we slowly got back to deeper water. I was trying to get us farther into the little shallow bay to drop the EPs.

We were just offshore of Ft Lewis on the first sortie (a month before Ben and I went) in what should have been 50 feet of water or so and Carol leaned over the side and yelled at me to slow down because she saw the bottom only three or four feet down (top of an underwater structure, evidently).

We had been told that the Bangor Submarine Base was the northern terminus of an underwater cable that runs all the way to San Diego, the purpose of which was to help prevent rain in the western states of the US. Power was apparently generated by a nuclear reactor at Bangor. The side that Ben and I did was right across the narrow peninsula from the visible facility.

That underground base evidently extends 10 miles or so to the south, where the Navy has a port facility in Bremerton. Ryan McGinty and I graced the land portion of that underground $#!+hole with a dozen earthpipes, six years ago, when we had just learned what earthpipes can do to these bases. Ryan has the peculiar ability of sensing where there are rocks underground. He holds his hand over the ground to find the right spot to pound the pipe in. He never missed. MOst of the time I hit a rock a few inches down and have to try another spot. I got a powerful portable drill that can dig a hole well enough to just push a pipe in but probably won’t need to use that until we get to another place that has really hard ground, like a desert [Image Can Not Be Found]

I almost got arrested in Death Valley when the Green Boots caught sight of me depositing an earthpipe behind a creosote bush and reported me to the Park Gestapo. When the top cop was grilling me I drew her attention to how green it had gotten since we started doing this, though I denied putting that EP in the ground. Her countenance softened and even though the feds were probably yelling at her to give us to them she let us go. We then deposited the rest of the EPs to the north. I think that was in late 2004.

Sometimes it takes a LOT of EPs to get a job done. Sometimes not so many. Some of these bases are measured in cubic miles, after all, and the sewer rats keep extending them. It’s cost effective to make them abandon multi-billion dollar facilities with just a hundred dollars worth of material, don’t you think?

I don’t know if you remember, but after Steve Baron and crew had distributed about 20,000 towerbusters, etc., throughout the Tornoto area there was still a persistent HAARP whiteout at a high altitude (looks like a thin sheet when you fly through it on a passenger jet). DB suggested that someone get over to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and/or Labrador and pitch a lot of orgonite in the sea to disrupt a similar nuke-powered cable that runs from Labrador to Miami or the Keys. Becca in Newfoundland, who occasionally posts gifting reports, here, jumped into the breech and did the deed, then that HAARP whiteout over Toronto disappeared for good [Image Can Not Be Found] --nice confirmation! We later took care of the south end of that undersea cable weapon, evidently. I want to do the San Diego end of the Pacific cable for good measure. I bet you guessed that it’s at the Navy’s hive under San Diego Harbor.

I think we nailed that Bangor Sub Base hive pretty thoroughly by now.

The sewer rats who pretend to be our government are probably frustrated at not being able to just shoot us for doing it, too, or disappear us into their Gulag Archipelago [Image Can Not Be Found]

Ben’s a trouper–when we were crossing the Sound from Edmonds (ten miles north of Seattle) over to get that underground base it was pretty rough going and it’s a good thing we stopped and got him some good raingear becasue he was getting dosed with buckets of cold saltwater every few seconds in the back seat. The Zodiac’s float on the left side came partly loose and I hadn’t gotten around to repositioning it. I’m in the process of doing that this week. Otherwise, this thing will go through some horrific seas at a reasonable speed and you don’t even get your feet wet.

There are LOTS of pleasure boats on the Sound in summer because it’s quite beautiful. The next 500 TBs for the Sound will be distributed along the west side of Whidbey Island from Edmonds, over to Port Townsend, then through Deception Pass back down along the east side of Whidbey Island (I’ve always wanted to sail there).

We plan these trips to take advantage of the prevailing winds and perhaps tides. The tides produce some pretty amazing rips and steep, close waves in places around those islands and inlets.

The last 500 or so will go around the San Juan Islands and Bellingham Bay, where there may be an underwater pyramid that’s visible on side-view sonar, which I got for the boat this summer. I’m told that if you go near there, a Navy boat chases you away so I’m looking forward to that ‘close encounter’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

Are you mystified by my latest invention, ‘The Twelve?’ I sure hope so because that device is created when no amount of force will get 12 funky towerbusters (that’s mainly what I produce for our campaigns) out of the muffin mold, which is then sacrificed for the greater good.