Pulling the Plug on the Jan 20/21 Suitcase Nuke Attacks

All month, in the chat sessions (three per week, this month) we’ve been striving to disable the corporate families’ desperate plan to commit mass murder in the US with false flag attacks, most of which seem to include the murder of the terrorist regime’s new chief executive.

Today’s session was the most frantic, perhaps because these satanic families’ window of opportunity is fast closing. The psychics want to have another session tomorrow, January 19, in case we missed something essential up to now, so be there if you want to witness and participate. It will be the same time as the weekend sessions: 11AM Pacific Time (US/Canada).

It’s been hard for some of us to keep up with the progress of the psychics in this group effort and today felt particularly historic for us, I think. This was the first time they attempted to work ahead in time and they apparently found it quite easy, thanks to the Operators’ very explicit guidance. When they started working on the target dates (Jan 20 & 21) they saw Washington, DC, as a smoking ruin and the Obomination killed. They saw seven suitcase nukes set to be detonated during that time period, including three in Washington, DC, for Jan 20. Remember when teh New York cops accidentally found a big stash of suitcase nukes in the Israeli consulate there? At the first glimpse at those dates, the psychics were overwhelmed with a vision of CIA, MI6 and Mossadomite® operatives deploying those nukes. I assume all the bombs are in place. Most of them were seen in teh vicinity of monuments.

After about an hour of concerted, assisted work, the future scenes looked peaceful; idyllic, even. Carol has explained to me that when psychics see future scenarios they’re looking at probable outcomes. It’s actually impossible to predict the future, now. Everything is changeable. It may be that this was caused by the 1943 event–an alleged alteration of the timestream by the Americans and Germans at Philadelphia’s navy yard, then.

Washington, DC, has so much orgonite in it, especially on and around teh big satanic pentagram that’s outlined in the streets, that it’s unlikely that any nuke could be detonated, assuming that a dense DOR field is required for that, but we don’t want to take any chances, so we spent several hours in today’s session, about the last half of which was devoted to finding and disabling those triggers. In the first half, while helping Georg Ritschl’s sabotaged business (orgonise-africa.net) the psychics found a primary energy connection between Zimbabwe, China and Washington, DC. Yesterday, we pretty much obliterated the remaining occult underpinnings of the Washington abomination. I think all that orgonite that several of us deployed in DC over the past six years really softened the target [Image Can Not Be Found]

No mattter what psychics and their energy boosters might accomplish, we all feel that it’s important to also gift the targetted physical sites in order to keep those locations out of the hands of the corporate energy pirates. I doubt they’ll ever be able to counteract the powerful healing and vitalizing effects of simple orgonite and everything else can probably be seen as a temporary fix in the long run. In many cases, the temporary effect is a strategic victory, though, and this is what we all felt, today.

I think Dooney and/or Francie are going to post more about today’s watershed experience but I wanted to get something online about the false flag attack plans for this week becuase just mentioning their secret plans publicly is often enough to prevent the corporate freaks’ horrific ‘surprises.’

There are a lot of skilled psychics and others who are working againsti the corporate world order, this way. We might be the only group who does it in a public way and we may be the little minority among that group who are not spiritually shackled by luciferic Theosophical assumptions and posturing but even the latter bunch are probably scoring some hits on this putrid world order, to be fair.

Of course, martial law probably wouldn’t last a week in the US because the terrorist organization (the US Gov’t) hasn’t the ability to enforce it among an armed populace but we dearly want to prevent them from murdering millions of people in an attempt to enslave and imprison the rest of us.

I bet the army is close to mutiny after six years in the Iraq/Afghanistan meat grinder [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

It would be easy to read Don’s subjective reports of the things that happen in the chat sessions and chalk them up to the ramblings of a self-aggrandizing egotist who is trying to make a name for himself by posting outlandish and improbable musings on his bully pulpit of a forum. Many dis-info artists and corporate sponsored websites are trying to paint Don with that brush on a regular basis because that is the sole reason for their existence. Don’t believe them.

I’ve participated in these chats for many months. They are open to any members of this forum. Few avail themselves of the opportunity. I can say this about the experience: the topics (and targets) are wide-ranging, the effects are palpable, and, most importantly, the participants are sincere. History (even as tainted as it is by NWO influences) is replete with examples of the differences made by small groups committed to a common cause. Some changes have been positive for mankind, but most have lined the pockets of the few. This chat effort is, in my estimation, one of the good ones.

Several attributes are consistently present in these sessions:

First, we seek to help each other with any external things that may be affecting our health, our lives, or our livelihoods. We are influenced and work purely by the power of love.

Second, we leverage the abilities of those who have been blessed with etheric discernment gifts by providing our support to them and by relaying our hints and confirmations about the directions our “hunting parties� are taking. Where and whenever possible we ask that two or more folks with extended vision see the same things.

Third, we follow our “armchair� promptings with 3D work. In other words, we gift. We back up our hunches with action.

Finally, and probably most importantly, we seek confirmation for ourselves of the veracity of the things we are sharing with one another. It’s not “group-think� as much as verifying the direction that The Operators want us to take.

Is it a mental jump to believe that sitting around directing “heart-energy� toward someone or something is going to make any difference at all? Sure, it is. Does it make any more sense to believe that an institution or corporation is going to look out for our welfare before their own? Of course it doesn’t. I’ll take the chat-room approach and continue to work on issues in the unseen realm hands-down!

This is subjective of course, but I feel we are making a difference and knocking the long-standing oppressive foundations from under our terrorist regimes by the work that we are doing in the chats. Time itself will tell, soon enough.

Thx, Dean–in fact I only post the bare bones of what transpires in the sessions, as you know, and my role in those sessions is mainly to provide my share of energy to the psychics. I’m always mindful of a few of our readers’ credulity, which is the inclination to believe something on slight evidence. That’s why we stress the subjective nature of the collective experiences in the chatroom.

Fortunately, when we offer anything at all in the form of subjective experience or observation our readers are not going to feel obligated to accept or reject it. This approach has been a terrific boon to the growth of this unorganized network over the past eight years. Eight years is a pretty long time for something like this to remain clear of infiltration and corruption.

One reason our detractors rarely attack our reputations, head on, is because I already know how ridiculous I can be. I’m not kidding. I think they aim for me, most of the time, because they can’t conceive any group of people that’s not dominated by an alpha personality. This new paradigm that humanity has quietly entered rather favors beta personalities, which most of us are; these are the ones who easily work with each other without seeking an advantage over anyone else. Also, alpha personalities make good targets on account of their rigidity and their craving for leadership. They also aim at Carol a lot, but she reads very little on the internet, so rarely sees it firsthand and in context. I usually learn about the character attacks in email from people who read them. I get a sick feeling whenever I visit disinformation sites or faker forums, so I avoid them. I think that one has to learn to feel revulsion for poisonous material in order to get entirely clear of it. A lot of folks get stuck in that rut and those are the ones who don’t end up doing much worthwhile work in this global network.

Character traits such as virtue, truthfulness, intellectual integrity, faith, detachment, etc., have always been considered optional by society in general. They’ve even been considered handicaps by egoists and excessively ambitious people but as I’ve watched the progress of the chatroom efforts over the past six and a half years I’ve been fascinated by the way that these traits are always requirements for ‘next level’ realizations and strategies, which the Operators have been kind enough to provide.

It seems that the more we know, the more obligated we are to hold ourselves to stricter standards and to develop a genuine sense of humility. A year or so ago, our psychics were being severely tested by an entity whom they could have mistaken for ‘the devil,’ but it turned out to be a supporter; a test giver. Failing to achieve that realization might have halted and scattered our group effort and I get a sense that we’ll all continue to be tested from time to time, this way. It’s no different than any other educational process, really, except that the teachers are incredibly advanced and benevolent and that this isn’t a human institution. I don’t use the word, ‘divine,’ because it seems presumptuous to me, as do all of the rote mind-control trigger terms that make up the default metaphysical paradigm, Theosophy/masonry.

I don’t think many of us are beyond having our discernment short circuited by the use of this terminology, which is well designed to foster alpha-personality domination and thus mindless conformity. Some general said, ‘If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.’ [Image Can Not Be Found] This is why I’ve hammered people about using their own words to describe what they’re seeing and feeling, rather than resort to any ideological paradigm. If bornagain chumps were drawn to participate in psychic activities they’d bring along all their dysinterpreted, infantile BibleBull$#!+ mind control terminology but their preachers constantly terrorize them away from these pursuits, so the defalut Theosophy/masonic mummery occasionally tends to manifest. I want to thank everyone in the chats for making such a supreme effort to avoid using these mind-numbing, goose-stepping, luciferic affectations.

Anyone who will contemplate The Operators’ methods over the past years will note that they’re not organized except in an organic, effortless, synergistic way and that their humor is as evident as their unfathomable wisdom, skill and compassion. I think that if we continue to play our cards right, they’ll continue to lead us along the path of genuine empowerment and service.

The Western tendency to have all the answers, all the time, is a disservice to the process of this sort of education, which requires us to take so much of what we experience on faith for awhile, until more and more data is assimilated, later on. I think that anyone who is reading this understands that I’m not talking about merely religious faith. Faith is a dynamic aspect, after all, never an institutional one. Lots of religious people have faith on account of the teachings of the Prophets but it’s usually in spite of clergy and all their parasitic, man-made churchiology. I personally enjoy waiting for answers–it’s refreshing to remain open rather than slam the gate on a new experience by relegating it to a familiar but inadequate phrase or word. That tendency is especially unfortunate in a group effort, I think.

I’ll say from my own perspective that the Operators we can contemplate in three dimensions are the dolphins, whales and the Sylphs’ ‘garment’ or sculptures. The others can be perceived according to our imaginations and native abilities and of course the psychics see more than the rest of us. I’m lucky enough to be married to a woman who has the skill and innocence to see more than most, which is why many people who read my reports feel some resonance with them.

Francie is another psychic who seems to have a strong, innate bond with some of the Operators, which was apparently brought home to her, again, recently when a pod of dolphins approached, then swam all around Francie and her daughter in the Gulf of Mexico, to the amazement of the other bathers and the folks on the beach, and a big blue hole opened up in the overcast sky above them. These are the sort of confirmations we watch and hope for. This is what we can build our personal faith on: evident confirmations; miracles. It’s up to us to witness them and glean their value; there usually won’t be a Hollywood soundtrack in the background or a spotlight [Image Can Not Be Found]

Another good thing about the miracles that we directly experience is that nobody is capable of explaining them away or convincing us that they didn’t happen. Seeing spaceships is like that, too–even the nasty ones. Unfortnately, or fortunately (according to our perception) the miracles we witness and experience can’t be the basis for anyone else’s faith but ours. Clergy often try to break that universal law [Image Can Not Be Found]

Faith teaches us that arrogance in the face of the Operators’ generosity just cuts us off from them; I suppose the only drawback for them might be that they’d need to go find and inspire someone else to do the work when someone’s ego gets inflated past a certain point. I want to stay in the game, so I hope to be always mindful to leave my ego at the door in these group sessions. I want all of us to stay in the saddle and I want thousands of people to eventually do something like what we’re doing, and also in a public way. There are lots of ways to get this done, by the way. To assume otherwise would be to institutionalize this vibrant, liberating activity, which would also kill it.

Dooney and Stevo are an incredible team, capable of just about anything and they exemplify the importance of allowing our imaginations to run free in the group sessions. The remote healings that are mainly conducted by these two are consistently dramatic and substantive, according to the feedback we get from teh people who benefit from these efforts. Dooney has been training a lot of people around the globe to use the techniques we’re acquiring for healing and for balancing predators. Dr Stevo, as both a skilled physician and a remote healer, is a historical rarity and I’m hoping he’ll be discovered by a lot more people for that before long. The corporate/occult agencies have tried awfully hard to keep him hidden but I think we’re helping him break free of all that interference, finally.

Most of the assaults on this network look like fishing expeditions, by now, and just end up bringing more and more new people to read our offerings and then try their hands at gifting. I think that’s a very good sign of progress. There isn’t much about us that the CIA, NSA or MI6 agents saboteurs or their Monarch-programmed Greek chorus’ can sink their long, yellow teeth into, after all [Image Can Not Be Found]

‘Trouble’ is still just another word for ‘fun,’ for me, short of physical violence [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Speaking of religion, I once read a clever riddle: Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Krishna and Muhammad are in a room with only one chair. Who will sit in it?

Of course the trick is that the followers of any one of the prophets will automatically pick their favorite one but the answer is: None will choose to sit because they’re all the essence of humility. This old riddle reminds me of how the Operators seem to relate to each other and I think it’s easier to follow their example than to follow the Prophets’ example becuase we all lack the Prophets’ clear, innate (as opposed to arbitrary, like clergy steal) authority. I don’t think any sane, balanced person wants any authority. As far as I can tell by watching people through history who have craved arbitrary authority, there was nothing ahead for them but madness and isolation; sort of like watching a truckload of stones being dumped into a drinking glass [Image Can Not Be Found] . That said, I don’t know whether the Prophets are among the Operators. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were, though.

The Operators, who may include several alien species and non-physical entities, might be more like us, rather, and some of them seem to have a vested interest in our success and victories, which makes them feel more ‘human’ and understandable than divine to me. The Prophets have always left me with the impression that they have a higher station; part divine, so essentially inscrutable (‘not readily comprehensible: mysterious’). The Operators make it clear what they want for and from us and they’re teaching us some new tricks just about every week. I’ve long felt that the Prophets’ role has been to inspire us to use our God-given tools of discernment and judgement so that we can make our own connections and create working partnerships rather than to download ‘answers.’ Exploring reality with a rational, open mind is a satisfying and enriching, lifelong process, unlike blindly accepting rote, usually irrational ideologies like Theosophy and bornagain chumpism is.

Of course I’m only sharing my subjective view, conditioned by my own limited level of understanding. As you can guess, just mentioning the word, ‘divine,’ can be phenomenally divisive, which is why this is the first time (maybe the last) that I’ve written it in a post.

I know a lot of people who read this will think I’m nuts [Image Can Not Be Found] but I just feel like expressing these thoughts. If I were seeking a following I’d just say all the things that the spiritual jackboots want to hear; Theosophical skullduggery [Image Can Not Be Found]

Skullduggery is ‘underhanded or unscrupulous behavior.’

~Don

LoL I like to say there is only one god, it has no name and also all the names, …it just is… but that upsets some people hehe [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyway on the 20/21 topic:
I think you’ll be happy to see that it’s not only you that seem to have discovered the rats are about to try something nasty…

I don’t know if you that blog, but it’s quite helpful!
http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_h……ghan_intel (and since today it talks about these attacks)

Now it seems that the rats are the ones in trouble. In the past (some years ago) I remember when there were terrorists attacks happening we had to wait to get some debunk infos about them.
Now it’s the opposite, we know in advance! That’s a big sign of exposure, and the more they try their malevolant acts, the more they expose themselves!
I just hope that not too many lives will be affected by any further malevolant acts [Image Can Not Be Found]

It seems they ‘rats’ have never been in the position of loosing (And they don’t seem to be fair loosers, like an angry kid who always wants to win!). It’s like when you play chess against a master, he just makes you do whatever he wants and you can’t control anything, you just react… That’s what the rats used to be some years ago, the controller of us, now I’m starting to feel it’s the opposite, they are in the position of the controllee, they just react desperately and try desperately to regain control.

The only problem is that they still have some arsenal and tricks to finish before being in the check mate position!
Check mate is in sight [Image Can Not Be Found]
This is my view of the thing, it just seems to be the same as what you wrote

Most of the assaults on this network look like fishing expeditions, by now, and just end up bringing more and more new people to read our offerings and then try their hands at gifting. I think that’s a very good sign of progress. There isn’t much about us that the CIA, NSA or MI6 agents saboteurs or their Monarch-programmed Greek chorus’ can sink their long, yellow teeth into, after al

The Sunday, January 18th chat was a wild ride for me personally. As Don said, we have been concentrating on stopping whatever they have planned for the time around the inauguration. Perhaps the widely publicized, fear-mongering statements about “something” happening around the 21st or 22nd were just to psych us out, or perhaps they were broadcasting their plans. In any case, we felt obligated to check it out. I feel the boosting we did of the banking families was an essential precursor to this, and I thank everyone who participated in that three-month exercise. We’ve been boosting O’bama, using him as the focal point to seek out their plans, and have mostly been neutralizing all the energy lines running from him to the various Illimunati puppeteers around the globe. We’ve found many good targets this way, and I believe we ruined quite a few of their plans in the process.

So yesterday, Stevo suggested to me that we merely boost the dates January 21 and 22 to see what would happen. I immediately got the impression that if we did that, we would time travel to those dates and work in future time. I don’t know where that came from…possibly the Wingmakers. I don’t know much about the Wingmakers except that they are time travelers. I also believe they are cousins to the Lemurians and the other psychics seem to agree. This is how information comes to me, though. It’s inspiration and imagination married together, and that’s really all it is to being psychic. The funny thing is that I have been working with a piece of clear Herkimer Diamond that has a tiny twin on the side for about 4 months and have found it to be really helpful in keeping my space clear and enhancing the effects of other crystals. I looked up time travel in my crystal database yesterday when we started this, and the herkimer is a time travel stone. Go figure.

Anyway, I just sat there in front of my computer and asked the Wingmakers to show me how to time travel. I immediately felt like I walked through a door and rushed down a tunnel, and I was in Washington, D.C. on January 21. I was also still sitting in my living room in Montana, talking to Stevo. It’s a very weird feeling. But I figured that we travel in space all the time when we boost people and do remote healings. I know this to be true because of the confirmations I get from people I am working on, such as “my feet are tingling”, “I feel your energy”, “the pain is gone!”. Just the other day the group worked on a friend and gifting partner of Nancy’s. She said he felt he was being attacked and she had never heard him sounding so low energy. A few hours later he was “chipper”, according to Don, who was having dinner with him and Nancy and Ale. I can’t prove any of this, of course, but after almost five years of chatting and boosting I don’t question our results anymore.

The global work we do is a little more out there in terms of knowing that we’re making a difference, but I’ve had enough confirmations to personally feel that we do make a difference. One of the most notable public confirmations in recent months was the shutting down of the CERN facility. We worked on that diligently and I do believe our etheric work and the gifting of the Swiss folks and Axel made the difference.

Anyway, so there I was, time traveling a few days into the future and wondering what the heck was going to happen next. I felt and still feel like someone who is getting behind the wheel of a car for the first time, and I don’t quite know how to work all the controls. If we can travel through space to do our work, though, why not time? And really, we’ve probably been doing it all along without really knowing it. When I got to Jan. 21st, I saw O’bama dead and D.C. on fire. So the group just sent energy to that scenario to see if we could change it. The tunnel got really bright, like I was in the middle of a spotlight, and gradually that fear and death energy faded, and I started to see kind of a typical political ceremony, with cheering crowds. It was a sunny day and the energy felt peaceful. We continued to boost this scenario to lock it in. So the question is, can our boosting change the future? I hope so. After we were done chatting, I felt like I was still time traveling. I was here in Montana taking a walk in the woods with Stevo and the dogs, but I was also still in D.C., boosting for a non-violent January 21st. This is all really new to me so I’m just watching as it unfolds. I believe I was continuously boosting all night.

Today, we got in the chat again, and when I focused on O’bama I still saw the peaceful scenario. I had a little bit harder time doing the time travel thing, though, until I sent my energy to the 13th dimension and boosted from there. I felt the rush down the tunnel again and saw January 22nd, which was quiet in Washington, D.C. I don’t know if I am really time traveling, but it feels like I am. I have to do some more of this and figure out what I’m doing. The other psychics are exploring it with me and I can’t wait to consult with Madame Carol about the whole thing. [Image Can Not Be Found]

We did a lot of work yesterday and today on some energy constructs, pentagrams and hexagrams, that have been laid out on the earth. We worked on a huge pentagram in Zimbabwe on Sunday, which is affecting all the African gifters. We found similar pentagrams in the Gobi desert, Washington, D.C. and London. Nancy cued us to a huge hexagram today that covers much of North and South America, with twelve wheels on the points and where the lines cross. Apparently, lots of nasty stuff has happened along the lines and on the points of that hexagram, such as school shootings, plane crashes and murders of famous people. We perceived another three or four of those giant hexagrams around the globe and did some work on those too. This consists mostly of sending energy to the wheels (stone slabs that represent ancient vortices) and their guardians, getting the wheels to spin properly and getting rid of the DOR that the NWO is draining from those energetic structures. When we heal energy structures such as this, it takes away a lot of their power. Simply put, the NWO lives and feeds on death energy. Most of our work is involved in cutting off their food supply.

So when we learn new techniques it tends to give us the tools we need to subvert their nasty plans, just in the nick of time. I think the Operators like to keep it exciting for us. [Image Can Not Be Found] They want us to try, they want us to ask for help and they want us to grow. You don’t have to know everything and you don’t have to have all the answers or even know where you are heading. All you have to do is be here and love.

Please indulge me while I share the words of David Wilcox, a favorite songwriter of mine:

"You say you see no hope, you say you see no reason we should dream
That world would ever change, you’re saying Love is foolish to believe,
'Cause there will always be some crazy, with an army or a knife,
To wake you from your daydream, put the fear back in your life.

Look, if someone wrote a play, just to glorify what’s stronger than hate,
Would they not arrange the stage to look as if the hero came too late?
He’s almost in defeat, it’s looking like the evil side will win,
So on the edge of every seat, from the moment that the whole thing begins.

It is Love who mixed the mortar, and it’s Love who stacked these stones,
It’s Love who made the stage here, although it looks like we’re alone.
In this scene set in shadows like the night is here to stay,
There is evil cast around us, but it’s Love that wrote the play.
For in this darkness Love can show the way."

Thanks for coming along on the ride, everyone. It’s a pleasure knowing you.

Dooney

Thanks for the descriptive report, Coach. In fact the first hand accounts count for a lot more than my second hand outlines do. Every account of psychic and physical time travel I’ve read and heard involved travelling through a tunnel, by the way, and while you psychics were in the thick of it on Sunday I had an impression that the concurrent work on the earth energy grid structures was largely responsible for changing the probable future that you were all seeing in the terrorist capital of the world, Washington, DC, for the coming days.

I send an awful lot of people to donebydooney.com to get the training nad confidence to go after corporate/gov’t predaotrs, which is usually accomplished just by fighting back–so many people are being attacked by the psi corps legions, after all. Chaz in Portland, who has been doing this work since 2001 but had not considered opposing the corporate criminals directly until he got attacked, expressed a commitment to start fighting back. He had a notion that he got assaulted simply because he and I were going to meet for the first time. Thanks for the remote healing, psiquicos! I think the Langley Fart Hammers intended to scare him away but, like with so many other would-be victims, they rather turned him into a more determined enemy of tyranny, instead. He looked really healthy and energetic, less than a day after the assault, which was quite severe.

As Braikar said, the rats never had to contend with this sort of thing (effective, determined opposition) until now. One of the ancient Big Secrets has to be their own vulnerability to etheric counterattacks [Image Can Not Be Found] I have a sense that a large number of psychics, many former CIA/NSA drones just got fed up with being used to hurt and kill people and/or to gather intel, then started to work on their former masters, about four years or so ago. I’ve been in touch with a few of them–more lately. Unlike our psychic pioneers, those ffolks were trained to do this sort of thing. The genuine ones seem to do it very privately. Eventually, after more people start reading ethericwarriors.com and especially donebydooney.com , I bet a lot of these folks are going to start networiing and posting blogs. I guess someone had to be the first to do this publicly, so why not us? The Operators are better instructors than the $#!+bird agencies, of course, and they’re showing us how to do this work from the heart—the really clean way [Image Can Not Be Found] . I think this is going to catch on among psychics who were rigidly taught not to use their hearts for anything but pumping blood. Then the demise of the corporate world order will be in the bag, I believe.

I don’t think any of us are concerned about the Chinese and Russian governments–less concerned as time moves on. Like Dooney says, all we need to do is to keep our heads down and take our cues from The Operators, as usual. It’s tough enough to assimilate all the info their giving us, so why speculate? [Image Can Not Be Found]

The readers who have a lot of psi potential but are afraid to unlock it with their imaginations will probably take heart from Dooney’s advice, by the way.

It’s good that Tom Heneghan mentioned that US/Brit/Israel Government terror attacks, like the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center will never be surprises, any more. To be fair, though, the Mossadomites® have never been more or less than creatures of MI6, as are also the Fart Hammers at Langley and the NSA, and all these agencies are merely the legbreakers and bag men for those dozens of old families whom we chased down and balanced over the last three months. As the Chinese continue to methodically and patiently pull the plug on these old Armaggedonmongers there are apparently quite a few individuals and groups like us who are doing a good job of preventing these corporate butchers from gettting any of their genocide wishes granted.

As Stephen J Smith and Phil Schneider have outlined, the 40 trillion dollar underground civilization that the genocidal families constructed for themselves is something to account for and disable. Laozu Kelly and Alejandro put 31 earthpipes around and in the vast Hanaford Nuclear Reservation, yesterday. It’s an underground base and all of the underground bases seem to require a dense field of deadly orgone radiation for the inhabitants to feel safe. That’s wonderful news for us, since we know that orgonite easily changes those diseased environments into vital and healthy ones. Predators and parasites seem to reqjuire a diseased environment to thrive. Another ancient Big Secret? [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carol and I had put another thirty or so there, some years before, and the job still isn’t done. Multiply the Hanaford Horror by a thousand and we get an idea of the scale of the challenge for gifters, worldwide. I’ll be interested to learn if there are also underground bases like that in China and Russia.

To be fair, when the Spanish people promptly dumped the government (the remnants of murderous Generalissimo Franco’s zombie cotillion [Image Can Not Be Found] ) instead of captulating to the genocide corporations’ police-terrorist rule after the CIA, MI6 and the Mossadomites® blew up those trains it may be that the writing was on the wall for these old families. Around the same time, too, the Americans and Brits were already losing the war on Iraq. It’s apparently gotten so bad there that there’s been talk of the armed forces reacting by arresting the federal government. There was open discussion of that among general officers before they were even sent in harms way. I think a single army division could destroy the federal government more or less effortlessly. Maybe it would take far fewer than that–maybe the National Guard from a couple of surrounding states could do it. The only people who love the feds any more are white trash drunks and cancer-ridden depression babies, after all, and now that welfare and pension funds are in trouble even their affection is probably on the wane [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

I’ve been getting a lot of emailed questions about whether I support Braikar’s posted beliefs. Of course I don’t, and I’ve asked him to stop promoting that stuff on my forum. I’m happy to support any member’s posting priveleges, even when he/she disagrees with me. For instance, Je in Spain holds beliefs about UFOs that are diametrically opposed to mine. The difference is that Je states his opinion in his own words; he doesn’t take the opportunity to promote an ideology, a disinformation source or a Theosophy-based personality cult.

Here’s some substantive criticism in this regard that a reader sent me regarding some of Braikar’s preaching:

Don,

On or about … 2009.01.03 … stated in the thread …

“Pulling the Plug on the Jan 20/21 Suitcase Nuke Attacks”

Braikar … mentions the website …

http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_h……ghan_intel

I too have been following that site … (and believed it for the most part)

But recently it has come to my attention that Tom Heneghan may not be as honest as we thought.

Specifically at … http://worldreports.org/news/195_catast … nder_obama

On that page … Christopher Story refutes not only Tom Heneghan but

Sorcha Faal from http://www.whatdoesitmean.com aswell.

I’m not implying that we should take Christopher Story as gospel … but he atleast offers an alternative view.

Lately there appears to be a some lively ongoing discrepancies coming from these sites.

Please consider adding this info (upon review) to the thread.

Keep up the great work … everyone at ethericwarriors.com … be safe y’all … [Image Can Not Be Found]

Steven

Hmm,

I didn’t expect that posting 2 links to pages (that I know are often disinfo) would create so much attention!
I didn’t think people thought ‘I was promoting an ideology, a disinformation source or a Theosophy-based personality cult.’ I hope that msg will set things right.
So I’ll say things in my own words too as it seems to be more accepted.

Firstof, it was one month ago, please stop bothering Don with comments about me, if you want to talk to me just email me at braikar.public#gmail.com (omitted the @ not to get the attention of spam bots). Everyone’s belief are different; it’s not because ten people are interested in a common topic (orgonites) that they share the same views about everything else, I’m pretty sure I don’t share the same views than anyone else here. I have only two friends who I can fully talk about anything that goes on in my head without feeling like I’m talking to a wall rejecting my every word back at me…
However with time and data some topics become facts, like the fact that there is some sort of secret governement trying to hinder the orgonite movement, that’s a fact and many posts here prove it over and over (mail package opened, destroyed, not delivered, hacked websites, etc.).

When I meant good intel in the first post about whatdoesitmean, I doesn’t mean I believe it or its true, it’s just good to read because I adds more to what the mainstream media says (even if I know the mainstream media is lying most of the time, facts are facts, like a snow storm, flooding, fire, accidents, whatever, the story about why or how might not be true, but the fact remains a fact and usually mainstream media doesn’t even give any background info on anything that happens).
I just seemed interesting on that precise day, the following days I just forgot about it. Actually I never read these websites, I always end up on them when looking for more info on current ‘mainstream events’, these are the only additional info I can read, please don’t get me wrong, when I say info, I still don’t mean useful or credible info, that’s not relevant, it’s just more info so I know who says what about what subject. that’s all.
Please people don’t put a label on people just because they put one link to disinfo.
I clearly wrote ‘now they are mixing 50% of real info with 50% of garbage’, this is very important, because to me any info is good, be it disinfo, be it mainstream medias, be it scientific facts or actual real unbiassed news.Anything is good, because the more I know the more I’ll be able to relate to all that is happening on this planet. It doesn’t mean that I believe it or not, it’s just that if one day I need to relate back to that info/data for whatever reason, I’ll have it somewhere in the back of my head.
Moreover with censored medias, censored information, disinformation, new age nonsense and many other topics coming in in the mix, if someone knows a website that has 100% accurate information and can be trusted all the time when talking about mainstream events, please tell me [Image Can Not Be Found] That’s my main concern, I am aware that all of the websites, talking about whatever subject, be it what’s happening in china, what’s happening in prison, what’s up in space, what’s up in africa, conspiracy subjects, whatever, every piece of news is biassed in someway, so I am aware of that, I doesn’t stop me from reading all these corrupted sources of info like rense, alexjones or all these websites that many consider total conspiracy when they talk about some subject I’m interested in (It might be hard to understand, But I prefer to read as much disinfo as possible, than to read absolutely nothing). I share the same views that many here about such websites, many are created just to create paranoia and fear and make people helpless and believe that they live in a prisonplanet or whatever and most of what is on these websites in garbage, nonetheless in all this garbage maybe 2-3% of it might turn out to give some information that might be useful, so thats why when I am looking for info on a subject if I end up on such a website, I’ll still read it, if 2 words our of a 1000 are relevant then it was worth reading in my opinion… And even if I find 2 words to be relevant, it still doesn’t mean I believe these 2 words, I just find them relevant to the topic I’m reading about that’s all.

As Steven says, I’ve also noticed that tom henegan seems to be inventing stories now (again as above, sometimes posts are interesting to read and sometimes it is such useless, and again when I mean interesting to read I still don’t mean that I will believe anything that I read, I just store it in my head in case I need that data someday). When I posted a link to that blog, it was talking about the 20/21 january bombings or whatever so it seemed a bit interesting with the forum topic subject, it still doesn’t mean I believe any of it or that anyone should believe any of it.
The only day I’ll really believe something is the day I will know that the world isn’t controlled by parasites anymore, until that day you might say I am swimming in a see of disinfo, misinfo, data, facts, irrelevant dta, relevant data, imaginative stories, whatever triggers my thinking is good to read, that’s all. I actually don’t believe much of it, but still I read as much as I can on these websites so that I know the whereabouts of the disinformation programs and what is the latest nonsense disinfo topic, believing or not is not even an issue here, it’s just to know more about the data available on this planet. I prefer to be swimming in that sea of misinfo and know as much as I can (abviously being aware that many of it is useles info) than stay hidden in a corner and be scared of everything and not know anything. As i said earlier I know many of these stories are written in a way to create fear or paramoia, that also is totally irrelevant to me, I have absolutely no fear for my life, I care more about the life of others than my own, so I try to be careful not to reveal such subjects to people who might get fearful or paranoid. as for myself, I just don’t react to fear, it is in my opinion a useless emotion except when life is endangered and it comes as an instictive reaction. Any other type of fear is pointless to me, so I can go down these topics of (ok please people again don’t jugde me on what I’m putting here, it doesn’t mean that because I know about these topics, that I believe any of it… It’s just good to know to have an idea of the type of topics that are mainstream in the non-sense disinformation places) Niburu, planet X, planed holographic space invasion, martial law, crop circles, whatever subject. I still like to read these things, also all the newage things, so that when I meet a person talking about such or such subjects I have some background and know where that person has been getting info.

Again I say it one last time, when there is no info available on a subject and that the only things I can find are on evident disinfo websites, I’ll go and read it to see what they have to say even if it’s complete garbage, I still read it so that I know what’s being written about such and such subject.
I apologize for having generated so much attention with these 2 links to evident disinfo sites.
I didn’t expect people to react to strongly to such small details… [Image Can Not Be Found]
I should have mentioned I knew these websites were disinfo sources (and also my meaning of good intel/info, which has nothing to do with the credibility or exactness of the info, when I say good info/intel for me it just means, it’s interesting to read to have another point of view (or relevant to the actual topic), even if I obviously know most of it is invented or created to induce fear and paranoia, at least I have more info about what is going on in the disinformation mouvement).
If someone want’s to know things about me, email me, please don’t bother Don by asking him if he believes the same a I do. I hope this makes it clear that I am me, he is him and that’s it. I was invited here to post about orgonite giftings and that’s mostly what I did and will keep doing, it surely doesn’t mean that because I’m on this forum I have the same beliefs as him or him the same as mine or as anyone else for that matter.

The main reason why were here I guess, is that orgonite is good [Image Can Not Be Found] Personally that’s the main reason I’m here!

I like reading the news reports from this site, [WhatReallyHappened.com/url:yhtql4k5

What I like about it is it culls the important events of the day and when posted together on one site, the global elite agenda clearly becomes visible and what seems random all appears contrived, manipulated and planned.

I would say it is a safe news site and free of dis-info since it is fact based and event driven.

You decide. Eric [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thanks for the clarification. Braikar–in fact when anyone, here, recommends going to a disinfo site, many of our readers naturally assume that we all endorse that site unless someone objects, as I did.

These sleazy disinfo sites survive simply because well-meaning souls like you keep keep lending them credibility by recommending them, I think [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don