Quartx Tumbled Instead Of Points For TBs

john
16 Aug 2008 03:05
Subject: Quartx Tumbled Instead Of Points For TBs
I have these for sale now as points are too pricey at the moment, and will use them when I run out of points

Presume they work fine? I know Laozu told me bits with no points work fine so these should.

I see Carolin sells them which is where I got the idea.

john

Edostar
16 Aug 2008 05:31
Subject: Re: Quartx Tumbled Instead Of Points For TBs

Those look rather better quality than the quartz pieces that I’ve used in all my TBs to date.

Laozu was here not so long ago and said that my TBs were very nice (which I took as confirmation that any old piece of quartz works fine).

Dan.

john
16 Aug 2008 08:32
Subject: Re: Quartx Tumbled Instead Of Points For TBs
I have a pack of them as well and they are way cheaper, about 1/4 price of tumbled. I also got the impression from Laozu that any old bit works OK especially charged. But guess the HHgs need points to work better?

the crystal sellers here seem to go abroad to buy once or twice a year. Prices vary quite a bit, one guy sells at £3 kilo for TB points compared to £25 with another who thinks that is cheap.

Love to know what they pay per kilo. I know a place where you can get rose quartz by the ton I think, as garden ornaments. Just don’t want to have the hassle of breaking it up with a hammer.

john