Question For Orgone Elders

Say I live in an area with 107000 people and there are forty towers in the area. not to mention 310 religious institutions and multiple government entities…
and 115 educational entities. So in theory I should have one cb and gift each tower for everything to work in regards to taking back the life that has been taken from the environment from parasites??? Well I don’t under stand all the math and conversions but a little I do…. So in this place a peaceful warrior I know; placed a highly modified don croft cb and other systems integrated into it. Along with around 200 lbs of orgone devices. In a town that has not had a day without spraying in over 7 years. Is this a fluke or is it really just math and love.

Welcome Erok, altought I am not an elder. IMO if you get prefabricated answer you loose the fun of the surprise that orgone can give you, because it promotes the good and in the long run can benefits allround.
If its correct the maps shows airports and the Phantom lake fort, maybe is one of those places where things appear and disappear at whim [Image Can Not Be Found]; could be fun while experiencing gifing with the water.

Silvio