Question Regarding My Daughter's Room

Our little one is at her grandparents for the week and so I thought I would use her bed to see if I would sleep better on a conventional mattress rather than on my Tempur-Pedic (always a good thing to test out).

As I slipped into dreamland I experienced something I had not expected. My dreams were not my own but seemed to be of an upload/download data-link nature. Images and concepts that were basic, almost as a form of programming flashed one after another.

This woke me as I have disciplined myself to control my dreams and my mental states both sleeping and waking. Of course, I witnessed numerous energetic expressions through my daughter’s room after I force-ably roused myself from their imposed slumber. It seemed like they were used to dealing with a 3-year-old and not a disciplined, intuitive.

I did an expansion of will, centering from my heart and enveloping my entire house within its sphere of influence. This forced them to retreat and disconnect from the area rather than subject themselves to my influence and “probes”.

I want to make a pyramid to provide protection for my daughter and was wondering what elements I should include. I already have one with an obsidian and smokey quartz combination the has greatly aided my own progression but I want to ensure my daughter has an environment free from undue influence while she slumbers. Any advice?

Since you ask here for input, I’ll just put these out there.

Azurite
Azeztulite
Petalite
Phenacite
Ruby
Rose Quartz
Lapis Lazuli
Amethyst
Topaz
Blue Kyanite
Garnet (not much)
Cobaltite
perhaps Saphire
include with those a tiny bit of hematite (a piece the size of a BB will be plenty for its purpose.

What I suggest Not using are the following (in this application only)

Citrine
Smokey Quartz
Magnetite
Calcite
Malachite
large amounts of hematite
carnelian
green aventurine
tiger eye
black tourmaline
onyx
flint
lapis almost made this list also but it still vibrates much higher than these energies, in my opinion
other than emerald, I advise (in this type of piece) not including green stones. That has been
something of an intuitive finding -For me. Perhaps that isn’t something I can explain.
So, I’m risking sounding like a nut. oh well LOL wouldn’t be the first time =)

basically, what I suggest using are stones with heart center energies on up to the higher vibrations above the heart.

what i suggest Not using are any stones which give emphases to the energy centers below the heart.

My most special personal pieces of orgonite seem to always go to children having issues with dreams. I don’t know why.
I had years of torturous dreams, often waking screaming as a child. I still talk in my sleep all the time LOL
Orgonite has helped me so much and on levels I cannot begin to imagine.

I’m hesitant to offer this because you are wanting to make her something already but I can send something
nicely made with the stones I’ve mentioned above (minus the Sapphire, i don’t have any sapphire at the moment)
or I can simply send this combination of stones for you to use in something you make.
I ask only for shipping costs if you’d like the design made.
If you are wanting the combination of stones, mentioned in the “advised” list, I’ll ship that for free. email me with an address, if interested.

• i fixed my email address in my signature here. Thanks Singerman. Package ships in the morning of the 8th.