Questions/answers in email

These questions come up a lot in email and there’s an awful lot of material on this site, so maybe it’s helpful to just post some of these once in awhile. Some of it relates to zapping but we warriors have to keep ourselves clear of both the little and the bipedal parasites and their poisons, after all… ~Don

Thanks, Hank–answers/comments below are in caps ~Don:

> Hello again Don,

> I have been looking at your Etheric Warrior site for information but can’t
> find some details that I am curious about.

> I’ll keep it brief if you wouldn’t mind me answering a few pertinent
> questions.

> In all orgonite devices, the metal (and it doesn’t matter which one:
> aluminum, brass steel, iron, etc.) gets mixed up with resin, epoxy, etc.

> 1) Does the metal need to be ‘raw’ for better interaction with the resin?
> That is, would metal, which has been coated or painted, be as effective?
> (I assume plating is OK because plating is usually with another metal)

I’VE READ THAT REICH FAVORED LAYERED (PLATED?) METALS IN HIS ACCUMULATORS AND I’VE ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT HE WAS ENERGY SENSITIVE. ABSOLUTELY ANY METAL, IN ANY FORM, IS SUITABLE FOR FIELD DEVICES. THE ONLY APPLICATION FOR SPECIFIC METALS, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, IS IN THE INTERACTIVE DEVICES, WHICH CAN INCLUDE EVEN A CLOUDBUSTER IF YOU USE IT PERSONALLY, AS WE OFTEN DO.

> Reason being is that there is a lot of recyclable aluminum soda cans that
> can be cut into slivers, and beer bottle metal screw caps which may be
> useful in a CT, etc… But would these be OK to use or would the coating
> (brand names and colours) on aluminum soda cans, or beer caps, inhibit
> proper reaction with the resin?

IF THE STUFF IS CUT UP THOROUGHLY IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER IF THE INSIDE OF THE CANS ARE PLASTIC-COATED, DON’T WORRY. THE OUTSIDE IS PAINTED, OF COURSE, AND THAT APPARENTLY DOESN’T MATTER, EITHER.

> 2) I also have some painted metal tubes that are used on patio/garden
> canopy sets. They are 5/8"-3/4" in diameter, painted extenally. Could
> these be used for a CT or would the paint interfere with the resin?

I DOUBT IT MATTERS IF THE PIPES ARE PAINTED OR NOT. SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY, VERY SENSITIVE MIGHT OBJECT TO MY COMMENTS BUT I’M MORE CONCERNED WITH RESULTS THAN WITH FINE TUNING. IF YOU CAN’T AFFORD SOMETHING BETTER, THAT’S CERTAINLY SUFFICIENT. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED BY THE ‘MARGIN’ THAT SIMPLE FIELD DEVICES ARE ‘ALLOWED.’ I’VE ALWAYS FELT THAT TIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EMPOWERING ASPECTS OF THIS MOVEMENT–VERY, VERY INCLUSIVE IN TERMS OF GETTING RESULTS.
> 3) Does orgonite become more effective with surface area between the
> metal and resin? In other words, an equal volume of metal-resin is
> recommended, but large chunks of metal mixed with resin may be less
> effective than small slivers or shavings that expose a large surface area
> between the 2 materials. What have you experienced with this?

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU’RE GOING TO NEED TO DEVELOP A FEEL FOR BUT MAYBE IT’S NOT SUITABLE TO MAKE YOUR ORGONITE WITH NUTS AND BOLTS, FOR INSTANCE, THOUGH I CAN’T SAY FOR SURE THAT EVEN THAT WON’T WORK. POWDERED METAL ISN’T AS GOOD AS THE WASTE YOU GET FROM MACHINISTS BUT IT’S ADEQUATE. STEEL WOOL IS MUCH LESS POWERFUL IN ORGONITE THAN A CUT UP METAL SCRUBBIE PAD IS, FOR INSTANCE. MOST PEOPLE JUST GET WASTE METAL FROM MACHINISTS. IT MAY NOT NEED TO BE MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT FOR YOU.

> 4) A great source of aluminum and copper is from discarded BX cables.
> These can be cut, with a bandsaw, into small 1/4"-3/8" pieces that could
> be used in a CT. Would it be better to strip the PVC insulation off of
> the wires, in which case the BX cable would be cut at 6-12" lengths, the
> copper wires pulled from the alum. sleeving and the wires stripped of its
> PVC insulation before the copper wire in cut into smaller lengths?

FIVE YEARS AGO, ANDY SCHWARM GAVE ME A BUNCH OF BARE-WIRE COPPER CABLE, WHICH i CUT UP IN SHORT LENGTHS TO USE IN A POWERWAND, WHICH SEEMS TO WORK BETTER IF COPPER IS THE METAL USED IN THE ORGONITE. WORKS FINE! SENSITIVES, INCLUDING MY WIFE, FEEL THAT BARE WIRE IS BETTER THAN INSULATED WIRE BITS. MAYBE INSULATION INHIBITS ORGONITE MORE THAN PAINT OR A LIGHT PLASTIC COATING WOULD. IF YOU INTEND TO DO ENOUGH GIFTING TO GET POSITIVE ATMOSPHERIC CONFIRMATIONS, THOUGH, YOU REALLY OUGHT TO GET YOUR METAL IN BULK, UNLESS YOU’VE GOT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS [Image Can Not Be Found];

> 5) Have you ever tried or seen the effects of a Howitzer? Does it really
> work well? If yes, are there plans on how to build one?

I ARRIVED IN JOHANNESBURG RIGHT AFTER GEORG BUSTED UP A PERSISTENT WHITEOUT WITH HIS FIRST HOWITZER. THAT WAS ALSO AFTER HE DISABLED THOUSANDS OF DEATH TOWERS IN THE VICINITY, THOUGH, SO WHETHER THE HOWITZER WAS ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT OR NOT IS AN OPEN QUESTION. A MORE CERTAIN WAY TO GET RID OF PERSISTENT HIGH-ALTITUDE WHITEOUT STRATUS CLOUD LAYERS IS TO BUST ALL THE DISTANT HAARP ARRAYS, OF COURSE, ASSUMING ALL THE ONES WITHIN A HUNDRED MILES OR SO ARE ALREADY GIFTED. THIS IS SOMETHING GEORG DID A FEW MONTHS LATER, BY THE WAY.

> 6) I have purchased one of your zappers from Quebec Orgone and met Alex
> briefly. It’s a beautiful little unit, well built. I scoped the output
> of the zapper and you indeed have the recommended 50% duty cyle square
> wave output and also the 1/4volt positive DC offset that Hulda Clark
> recommended as well. I will try to convince people to get their own unit,
> but I am not sure how to sell them on the idea that these little devices
> work. Any hints? Obviously, if you have a disease and it gets rid of it,
> that is one convincing method, but until then, what?

I WAS THRILLED WHEN MY PARTS SUPPLIER SET UP TENDOLLARZAPPER.COM BECAUSE I SAW THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE A SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE ZAPPER THAT CAN PROVE THAT HULDA CLARK’S MORE COMPLEX APPROACH ISN’T GROUNDED OR SUPPORTED BY FACTS. I PROMOTE THE TEN DOLLAR ZAPPER TO EVERYONE WHO SEEMS SKEPTICAL OF OUR SITE’S CLAIMS AND REPORTS BECAUSE THIS ENTAILS NO SPENDING RISK TO SPEAK OF BUT GETS GRAND RESULTS–BETTER RESULTS THAN CAN BE HAD WITH ANY OF THE CLARK OR BECK TYPE ZAPPERS, SINCE IT CAN BE WORN CONTINUOUSLY UNDER THE CLOTGHING. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE, EMPOWERING TECH AND THE RUMINATIONS AND IRRATIONAL CLAIMS, WARNINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FROM BECK AND CLARK HAVE APPARENTLY DONE MORE TO SLOW DOWN ITS DISSEMINATION THAN IF THE FEDS AND SERIAL KILLERS (Mds) HAD MANAGED TO PINCH THE HEADS OFF OF ALL OF US ZAPPER MAKERS.

> What is your recommended way to keep the copper discs shiny?

TOOTHPASTE WORKS FINE. YOUR ELECTRODES ONLY GET REALLY GRIMY IN THE BEGINNING, WHEN THE BODY IS PUSHING TOXIC, PREVIOUSLY ACIDIC MATERIAL OUT THRU THE SKIN TO THAT DISC THAT’S FARTHER FROM THE SWITCH (THE GROUND ELECTRODE). THIS INITIAL ‘DETOX’ PERIOD IS GENERALLY PRETTY SHORT. ANYONE WHO HAS ONE OR ANOTHER OF THE PLETHORA OF NEW, BIOLOGICAL-WEAPON-INDUCED CHRONIC SICKNESSES OUGHT TO ALSO USE CHEMBUSTER, AT LEAST ONE BOTTLE, TO TONE THE LIVER/KIDNEYS/SPLEEN BACK UP ENOUGH TO GET THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS BACK ON LINE.

> Remember that I built a few units that combined Clark’s and Beck’s zapper
> circuits in one. It pulsed with a 9V sq. wave or switch selectable to a
> 27V sq. wave using op-amps like Bob Beck. I have no interest in producing
> these units and if you wanted to see the circuit, I would gladly send it
> to you. My unit has a VU meter as a visual indication of microamp
> currents being emitted and it helps determine a good contact and the
> conductivity of the electrodes (adding salt water increases the meter
> reading). It also has multiple frequency switch settings by means of a
> dip switch. But as you had previously said, most of this you do not need,
> just use the unit with fixed frequency and fixed voltage. Your zapper is
> a lot more convenient due to its smaller size. The 27V circuit does give
> you and good little zap though.

SEE HOW COMPLEX AND TOPHEAVY THE BECK STUFF IS? WEARING THE TEN DOLLAR ZAPPER CONTINUOUSLY WILL GET MORE DRAMATIC RESUILTS AND SOONER THAN IF YOU WERE TO BUY AND USE ALL THE GADGETS PUT OUT BY CLARK AND BECK. I MAY NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY HEAVILY EDUCATED FOLKS SEEM TO FAIL TO GRASP SIMPLE SCIENTIFIC TRUTHS, SO EMBROIDER AND EMBELLISH THESE SIMPLE FACTS WITH ARCANE THEORIES AND GROUNDLESS CLAIMS. ZAPPERS OBVIOUSLY8 WORK BECAUSE A VERY WEAK ELECTRIC FIELD, INTRODUCED THRU THE SKIN, IONIZES THE PARASITES’ ENVIRONMENT, CAUSING THEM TO ‘DROP’ FROM POSITIVE-CHARGED COLLOIDAL SUSPENSION IN LIVING BUT POLLUTED BLOOD AND TISSUE. THEIR SKIN DEPENDS ON THAT LACK OF IONS IN ORDER TO KEEP ITS INTEGRITY. THE PICTURE OF THE KILLED WORMS (FROM X-1’S COLON DURING HER FIRST ZAPPING SESSION) SAYS IT ALL. IT’S FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE.

I DON’T MENTION HER NAME–HAVEN’T KEPT TRACK OF HER CHANGING LAST NAMES, IN FACT, BUT I TOLD HER, AFTER THAT, ‘I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU FAMOUS BUT I WON’T TAKE YOU FISHING ANY MORE.’

SEE, SILVER ACHIEVES COLLOIDAL SUSPENSION DUE TO AN ABUNDANCE OF IONS; WORMS, BACTERIA, VIRUSES AND FUNGI CAN ONLY BE HEALTHY AND VITAL IF THEY’VE FIRST EXCRETED ENOUGH ACID INTO THEIR IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT TO ACHIEVE COLLOIDAL SUSPENSION IN A STATIC FIELD THAT IS CHARACTERIZED BY A DEFICIT OF HEALTH-GIVING IONS, RATHER. IONIZATION IS ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTHY ORGONE, BY THE WAY, AND ANTI-IONIZATION IS A CHARACTERISTIC OF DEADLY ORGONE RADIATION.

REICH UNDERSTOOD THAT THE UNDERLYING ORGONE STATUS IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN THE MORE SYMPTOMATIC ELECTRICAL STATUS. THIS, TO ME, IS LIKE SAYING THAT OUR SPIRITUAL CONDITION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AND STRONGLY INFLUENCES OUR PHYSICAL CONDITION. SCIENCE AND SPIRITUALITY ARE ESSENTIALLY CONNECTED.

> I was intrigued by the ‘boundary wire’ that you install internally in your
> unit. What is its purpose, to contain the energy developed by the mobius
> coil, the orgonite and other coils within its defined healing area?

WE READ, ALSO LEARNED FROM EXPERIENCE, THAT NOT INCLUDING THIS BOUNDARY WIRE LEADS TO A DEBILITATING FEELING, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS JUST MICROCURRENT PULSED THROUGH THAT LITTLE COIL. INCLUDING THE COIL LEADS TO AN ENVIGORATING FEELING, RATHER. MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CONTAINING THE CHAOTIC ENERGY OF THE COIL. PUTTING THE COIL AROUND A CRYSTAL ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR A BOUNDARY WIRE. THIS IS ONE OF OUR EARLY DISCOVERIES AND IT IMMEDIATELY LED TO AN APPLICATION: THE SUCCOR PUNCH.

> Looking forward to your reply.

> Keep up the great work, Hank