Questions from a tentative gifter

[My answers and comments are in caps. ~Don]
I ordered a Zapper from you a few years back while taking some time out
from the rat race to explore unconventional possibilities. Little did I
expect to see such results from such an innocent looking item…
Apart from the expected (and scientifically tested by a friend of mine)
ability to kill pathogens I’ve found it has a quite remarkable ability
to negate RSI. I thank you for giving me my career back! (Even though
it be a silly career, and one with few obvious benefits to mankind, it’s
the only way that seems to work for me to pay the bills. I work as a
games programmer, in case you were wondering.)

Well, after encountering the Zapper I explored the other aspects of your
work with Much Interest, but am ashamed to say that I have so far failed
to become an avid gifter despite attacking the locality with some
vigour. For some reason good scrap metal seems incredibly hard to come
by in this city – endless phone calls consisting of “well we used to
sell bags of turnings but we recently stopped doing them” resulted in
the best scrap I could get my hands on requiring 5 hours of work with
industrial strength clippers to make enough for a couple of TBs… I
read a post somewhere saying that a paper shredder and aluminium foil
could be used to produce metal scraps for making orgonite but I felt
unsure of the suitability of small pieces of crumpled aluminium for TBs.
Would they really be up to the task? If not then any advice on
finding metal (other than BBs, I can find them but not cheap enough for
mass production items) appreciated. I HAVEN’T TRIED THE SHREDDER FOR ALUMINUM FOIL BUT I SUSPECT IT WORKS FINE IF YOU CRUMPLE THE SHREDDED STUFF LIGHTLY. Finally, how does one know whether they are doing the Right Thing with a
Succour Punch (or even if the cable was wrapped correctly in the first
place)? I seem to be about as non-psychic as they come and as a result
have been reluctant to try to use my little mobius coil wrapped crystal
friend in all but emergencies… I’m also adverse to turning it into a
full blown powerwand as it’s a rather nice crystal – does the orgonite
need to be bonded to the crystal in order to be effective or would a
nicely fitting orgonite container be as effective? WE DON’T GENERALLY USE TOOLS TO TOSS ENERGY ANY MORE, THOUGH THEY’RE GOOD TRAINING WHEELS. CAROL AND I ONLY USE OUR SUCCOR PUNCHES TO BLOCK THE SEWER RAT AGENCIES’ SURVEILLANCE DEVICES. WE LIKE TO HAVE SOME PRIVACY AT HOME AND WHILE IN OUR CAR–ESPECIALLY WHEN WE’RE GIFTING. YOU’D NEED TO EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR IDEA OF PUTTING A SUCCOR PUNCH IN AN ORGONITE CONTAINER. THE POWERWAND CONSTRUCTION DETAILS WERE DERIVED FROM DOWSING AND WHEN WE DEVELOPED IT, OVER FOUR YEARS AGO, WE DIDN’T KNOW, YET, ABOUT HOW TO TOSS ENERGY WITHOUT USING TOOLS. Yours sincerely,

P.S. Curiosity demands I ask, before shipping Zappers out to people
were you in the habit of using a powerwand or other technomagical (hope
that word doesn’t cause you too much dismay, it just feels like a
natural abbreviation for electromagnetic/ scalar wave/ orgonite/ crystal
& frequency based things) device to scan potential recipients? I only
ask because I had the oddest sensation of my life the day I received the
email saying you’d sent it and would like to know if I should be
thanking you or looking over my shoulder more than usual… HEHEH, I THINK THE REASON MOST GIFTERS NEVER CONTACT US IS BECAUSE THEY’RE CONCERNED THAT EMAILING US WILL CAUSE THE SEWER RAT AGENCIES TO MAKE THEIR LIVES HARDER. THERE’S NO QUESTION THAT MI5 (IN YOUR CASE) HEAVILY OBJECTS TO ANYONE EMPOWERING HIMSELF IN THE UK AND THEY KNOW THAT THE INFORMATION WE OFFER ON EW ENABLES MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES, SO THESE TREASONOUS SEWER RATS LAY IN WAIT FOR ANYONE WITHIN THEIR PURVIEW WHO WILL CONTACT US WITH EMAIL. THE ‘NEXT STEP’ IS FOR A GIFTER TO RECOGNIZE THAT THE WORLD ODOR IS SIMPLY PARASITIC AND IT’S A REAL PLEASURE TO FIGHT BACK EFFECTIVELY WHEN THESE TRAITORS PRESUME TO PUNISH US FOR EXERCISING OUR BIRTHRIGHT. MASSIVE SURVEILLANCE IS A FACT OF LIFE IN ALL DEVELOPED COUNTRIES, JUST LIKE IT IS IN RUSSIA AND CHINA. WE’VE ALL STUMBLED ONTO A GOOD WAY ’ TO UNDERRMINE THE PARASITIC NEW WORLD ODOR, THOUGH, AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ENOUGH PEOPLE OF CONSCIENCE TO DEFEAT THESE CRIMINALS. THANKS TO THE INTERNET, PEOPLE OF CONSCIENCE ARE NO LONGER ISOLATED AMONG THRONGS OF PAJAMA PEOPLE; WE CAN AND DO NETWORK WITH EACH OTHER, NOW, AND ORGONITE IS THE MAGIC BULLET FOR BRINGING DOWN THIS ANCIENT BEHEMOTH THAT HAS LATELY CALLED ITSELF,
THE NEW WORLD ORDER.’ P.P.S. One question that nearly everyone I’ve talked to about Zappers
ends up asking is how come 15Hz kills near everything nasty but nothing
nice? “Sure you haven’t had a cold in the last three years” they say,
"but what state are the bacteria you know they’re
doing quite well as I’m in better health than ever before, I also
understand that certain frequencies are anathema to parasites, but is
there anything you’d say to a borderline skeptic on the subject?) THANKS TO HULDA CLARK, MANY PEOPLE NOW CONFUSE FREQUENCY MEDICINE WITH SIMPLE ELECTROCUTION IONIZATION. ANY FREQUENCY WORKS AS WELL AS ANOTHER FOR DESTROYINIG ALL OF THE PATHOGENS IN THE BODY, ;ACTUALLY, BUT EACH FREQUENCY HAS OTHER CHARACTERISTICS. WE PICKED APPROXIMATELY 15HZ BECAUSE IT’S A FEEL-GOOD’ RANGE. DR RIFE COMPILED THE EXTENSIVE FREQUENCY TABLE THAT DR CLARK PLAGIARIZED BUT THAT ENTIRE TABLE BECAME OBSOLETE BY THE 1990S (YEARS BEFORE SHE PUBLISHED HER BOOKS) BECAUSE APPARENTLY ALL& LIVING ORGANISMS’ RESONANT FREQUENCIES ARE RISING NOW. HER ‘FREQUENCY GENERATOR’ IS NOTHING BUT A BIG& ZAPPER. DR RIFE’S FREQUENCY GENERATOR USED A PLASMA TUBE THAT BROADCAST SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES VIA & FLASHING LIGHT AND HE GOT CONSISTENTLY GOOD, DRAMATIC RESULTS. CLARK USES AN ORDINARY DIGITAL FREQ. GENERATOR BUT APPLIES THE FREQ TO THE SKIN WITH TWO METAL PLATES, USING A SQUARE WAVE APPLICATION. THE SQUARE WAVE (ON-OFF PULSES) CAUSES THE SKIN TO BE A CAPACITOR SO THAT A TINY AMOUNT OF APPLIED ELECTRIC CURRENT BLEEDS STEADILY THRU THE SKIN, IONIZING THE INSIDE OF THE BODY AND ALL THE FLUIDS. THIS IS HOW ANY OTHER WORKS, OF COURSE. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT REPLICAS OF THE ORIGINAL RIFE GENERATOR IN THE PAST TEN YEARS AND THEY ALSO USE THOSE OLD FREQ. TABLES, SO THEY DON’T GET GOOD RESULTS. tHESE SILLY FOLKS MAKE A LOT OF NOISE THOUGH, SORT OF LIKE HOW DISCREDITED PEOPLE MAKE NOISE ABOUT THEIR QUESTIONABLE ORGONITE CREATIONS (CEDRTAINLY NOT ON THIS FORUM, THOUGH) ONLY A SMALL HANDFUL OF PEOPLE WHO USE RIFE GENERATORS GET RESULTS, THOUGH–DOWSERS WHO CAN FIND RELEVANT FREQUENCIES AND APPLY THEM. EVEN SO, THAT METHOD ONLY DESTROYS ONE SPECIES OF PATHOGEN AT A TIME; ZAPPING DESTROYS THEM ALL, ACROSS THE BOARD BY IONIZATION. SO, THE TEN DOLLAR ZAPPERS ALWAYS GET ASTONISHING RESULTS COMPARED TO $5,000 RIFE GENERATORS. OUR LITTLE NICHE IN HEALING-TECH MARKET MAY BE SECURE DUE TO OUR SUCCESSFUL COMBINATION OF SUBTLE-ENERGY HEALING COMPONENTS WITH THE SIMPLE ZAPPER CIRCUIT AND I POMOTE THE GOOD, CHEAP SIMPLE ZAPPERS BECAUSE THIS UNDERMINES THE ARCANE, FORBIDDING TOWER OF CARDS WHICH THE IRRATIONALISTS HAVE ERECTED OVER THE SIMPLE CONCEPT OF ZAPPING. BY THE WAY, ‘NICE’ BACTERIA ARE AEROBIC, SO THEY THRIVE IN AN IONIZED INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT. THERE ARE NO
‘GOOD PARASITES.’ THAT’S AN OXYMORON. ALL PARASITES ARE ANAEROBIC, SO ZAPPING DESTROYS THEM BY IONIZING THEIR IMMEDIATE ENVIRONMENT. THE DEAD WORMS PICTURED ON WORLDWITHOUTPARASITES.COM SHOWS WHAT HAPPENS TO PARASITES WHEN THEIR ENVIRONMENT HAS AN ABUNDANCE OF FREE, HEALTHFUL ELECTRONS. THEY WERE KILLED IN THE COLON A FEW MINUTES AFTER ZAPPING STARTED. MY STARTER WIFE ‘PRODUCED’ THOSE SLAIN WORMS TEN YEARS AGO AFTER TELLING ME, ‘NOTHING YOU MAKE COULD BE ANY GOOD.’ BUT AGREEING TO USE THE ZAPPER DURING A COLONIC IRRIGATION. AFTER THOSE IMPRESSIVE RESULTS WERE ACHIEVED DURING HER SELF-ADMINISTERED COLONIC IRRIGATION, I TOLD HER, ‘I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU FAMOUS WITH THIS PHOTO, BUT I WON’T TAKE YOU FISHING ANY MORE.’ HULDA CLARK CLAIMS THAT ZAPPERS CAN’T KILL WORMS IN THE COLON, BY THE WAY. ARE YOU GETTING AN IDEA ABOUT HOW I RECOGNIZED THE POTENTIAL OF ORGONITE ON ACCOUNT OF WHAT I’D LEARNED ABOUT THE PROCESS OF ZAPPING? SEE WHY I CLAIM THAT THE NEW WORLD ODOR IS SIMPLY PARASITIC? BRINGING THESE MEGA-PARASITES TO ACCOUNT IS NOT MUCH MORE COMPLICATED OR DAUNTING THAN DEALING WITH WORMS IN THE LOWER INTESTINAL TRACT IS, NOR IS THEIR TRUE, ADOPTED NATURE MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THOSE