Questions from Menorca, Spain

Hi Don!,

i just made my 1st batch of Tb´s so i am new to this and learning thru reading the forum post, trial and direct experience.
I d love to be abe to be part of the forum so you can all hep me a bit with some questions that i have.

Since i read an old post about doing some experimentation on a small island to cover the waters all around i have the wish to do just that.
I live in Menorca Island which is just 50 km from east-west so it is about a 100km all around. Population is about 50,000 people.

Noone has built a CB yet but i am just waiting for the end caps to come so i can built it soon.

Menorca is very flat but just at the center of the Island there is this 500m Mount which is loaded with DOR from many antenna which are supposed to cover the whole island. New antennas are being spread all over and they have a project to cover the beach area with 6 to 8 newer ones claiming they are for wi-fi ( i dont buy it ;-d) i include a picture of this mount Toro. ¨Coincidentally´ when you check MEnorca in Google map you cannot see Mount Toro because is blurred by a cloud? lol

Mount Toro is a major site here to cover but i suppose i would need stronger TBs (larger). I do not distinguish antennas well but my Gut feeling tells me when some antenna is not just for TV or radio. i attach a pic, please let me know what you would use to change that site s energy.

• i calculated that if i drop near the beach 1Tb per 500m then it would make 200 pieces. Do you think this should be enough?? Should i try and cover every 100 meters?? If you have any suggestions as to how i could do the test for the island.

i bought DT crystals which were too big for a 28mm diameter copper tubes so they will be 35mm instead. Would it affect the design? My intuition tells me not. I want to finish it so badly that i put the tubes inside a box full of metal and large quartzs and supported them just leaning on my terrace wall (without the resin) . The resin is sitting just 3 feet apart waiting to be used. The thing is that i have seen Haarped clouds dissapear and it is always clear above my house and somewhere between 1 to 2 km ratio which i do not think is coincidence ;-D

About the copper tubes: i see they are changing color with the sun and it is showing a diferent metal underneath as if they were just coated with copper and not made out of copper! have i been ripped off or is this normal??

By the way, how long does it take for the resin smell to go on the Tb s?
How to cure them properly? Sun no sun?
Metal i found is with oil so i leave it out on the sun to evaporate but some still stays. Does it affect the design?
where is it common to find metal powders? Any suggestions?
Should i be protected in any special way when gifting? I read succor punch is good but i have no money to spare on much of that now.
Does a Moebius coil on a large crystal (as in succor punch) have always to be prepared to be hooked into a power source?

It s a whole new subtle world to experiment and i am very excited about it. The more i read about the dark plans, the more i am convinced that your work is superior cause if this Dimension, this earth has been locked into an energetic prison, the only way to undo it is thru the type of work that you do. It s also nice to know that there s much we can do apart from sharing knowledge and this is to take action. Sure spreading the word about ¨reality¨ and help everyone to de-program and realise a much needed awareness of our full potential is absolutely necesary, we all have something to share.

Thanks again for everything!

Francisco

isnt the 2nd pic with Jesus & the antennas just a lovely side?? lol it is a must see spot on the island so every tourist visits. I was there not long ago and the 3 people that went , came donw with such horrific headache and depleted energy!!! we took a bath on this holy water and healed afterwards. Now Orgonite will give them love!!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good to hear from you,. Francisco. This is a different sort of forum–I invite people who are already experienced/confirmed in this work and have valuable reports and insights to offer our readers. Most people find the instructions adequate and end up answering their own questions by simply observing the results of their efforts. So, after you develop some momentum and have observed results from your gifting, just tell me about it and I’ll determine whether this is something that will empower our readers and contribute to the public record, okay? I suspect that you’ll produce some very fine reports.

Mallorca (nearby) has at least one orgonite cloudbuster and someone has done an awful lot of gifting on and around that island but I haven’t heard from that person in several years, so I assume she’s moved away by now. I haven’t heard of anyone gifting Menorca but some may have been done, there.

Since someone has been doing that in your region it would probably be helpful for you to determine which of the death towers and weather weapons are still producing bad energy. We can sure assume, by your comments, that nobody has busted that mountaintop death ray array, yet [Image Can Not Be Found] . A lot of people can tell if a tower has been ‘flipped’ with orgonite just by feeling the energy when they’re near the towers. I do it by dowsing when my wife is not with me. She sees the energy as well as feels it.

I do post questions on EW and answer them, though, and I’ll do that with your questions. MOst of what you asked is covered well in the instructional material, of course, but some of our readers like to have it repeated, this way.

To answer your questions:

I like your idea of ringing the entire island with orgonite. It’s easier to do it from a boat, in this case, and the dolphins will no doubt take some of that far away to needed ‘targets’ in the sea, so more orgonite in the sea is always better. Otherwise just toss as much orgonite around those towers as you feel is adequate. If you feel good when you go to teh mountaintop, after that, then your job is finished in that spot. Ordinary orgonite is always adequate, so the question then becomes ‘How much do I need to toss at this target?’

It’s never necessary to buy fancy crystals or other components for any of this field work. Our African cohorts are getting it all done with clear pebbles that they find in local streambeds, for instance, which cost nothing.

When Carol and I were making cloudbusters in Africa the end caps were not available, so we simply covered the bottoms of hte pipes with aluminum foil. That works just as well. I always suggest using the cloudbuster instructions on EW because those are up to date. WE found out that double-terminated crystals are not needed for cloudbusters, for instance. They’re nice but just not necessary.

Curing resin is best done according to the instructions, which will probably also indicate that less catalyst can be added when the temperature is high; more catalyst when the temperature is low. This is something you’ll develop a feel for, after a bit. Most of us have cast towerusters and forgotten to add catalyst. It’s a horrific mess but a good way to learn to remember to add the catalyst [Image Can Not Be Found]

Any sort of metal works fine for the cloudbusters and for any orgonite you make for tossing in the environment, don’t worry. Some countries have copper pipes available that have a lot of iron in them. Otherwise, if the pipes tarnish or rust it’s not going to take away from the operation of the device. Shiny copper pipes are also more likely to be stolen.

We’re mostly concerned with what is necessary so that more people can participate in this work. If we stressed fancy or expensive components, then that would exclude a lot of people. See how it works? Some others who offer instructions for making our orgonite cloudbuster invention are not as considerate or aware, so they end up confusing and discouraging some people. In order for this unorganized movement to succeed, many more people will need to become involved, so we do whatever we can to provide information in a way that they will feel included.

There was a time, many years ago, when a band of noisy fakers threatened to undermine and destroy this movement and some of their debilitating misdirections still persist. I eventually started this forum as an attempt to keep the fakers away from the sincere folks who post on forums. It took a few years for people to finally feel comfortable about posting their observations on EW because we’re all conditioned to be afraid of ridicule from these omnipresent sociopaths, chestpounders and self seekers. I always feel it’s important to ‘answer back’ in a constructive way when any of their material pops up in email. Mistruths are much more persistent and enduring than simple, empowering truths are, after all.

You’re fortunate to live on an island because the confirmations can be more dramatic and empowering. I’m looking forward to getting your reports, Francisco!

~Don

This is also from Francisco on Menorca–my answers/comments to him are in caps:

Ok. Well, i used to feel like crazy for taking interest into what i felt but not so much anymore. Althought they may not share my views, i find more and more people willing to listen to different points of life so i find myself speaking out the craziest subjects and more people respond with interest.
I will present the subject on group talks but i guess it is better to have 3 or 4 people comitted strongly than to spread the word very openly on a small island as not to give the ¨rats¨ any extra info on what we are up to.

FRANCISCO, IF YOU CAN FIND TWO PEOPLE ON YOUR ISLAND WHO ARE GENERALLY INTERESTED IN HOW THE WORLD WORKS CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE, THOUGH I’VE HEARD FROM A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE DRAWN CROWDS TO LECTURES LKE THAT. THE GUYS IN MONTREAL DID IT ROUTINELY, YEARS AGO. ONE TIME, COMING OUT OF THE WORKSHOP LOCATION, STEEVE DEBELLEFUILLE CAUGHT A SECRET POLICE VERMIN STICKING A KNIFE IN ONE OF HIS CAR’S TIRES [Image Can Not Be Found]

I NEVER FOUND ANYONE TO DISCUSS REALITY WITH UNTIL I GOT ONTO THE INTERNET IN 1998. EVERYONE I’D EVER MET WAS TOO FRIGHTENED TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, INDEPENDENTLY. THE ONLY FOLKS TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRACY INFORMATION, FOR A LONG TIME, WERE BORNAGAIN CHUMPS, FOR INSTANCE, AND IT WAS IN A PRETTY SKEWED, IRRATIONAL CONTEXT FOR THEM WITH THEIR ‘DEVILS’ AND ALL…

THINGS ARE VERY DIFFERENT IN WELL-GIFTED AREAS, AS MANY OF US ARE FINDING OUT. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO BE MORE CURIOUS, FINALLY–EVIDENTLY ORGONITE IN THE ENVIRONMENT TRANSMUTES FEAR ENERGY AND IF PAJAMA PEOPLE CAN’T BE STAMPEDED INTO SUSPICION AND TERROR, ANY MORE, THEY BECOME CALM AND EVEN CURIOUS. A FUN THING TO DO IS TO GIFT A GHETTO AND WATCH THE NEARLY IMMEDIATE TRANSFORMATION OF PEOPLE’S COUNTENANCES AND BEHAVIOR, THERE. GEORG IN AFRICA HAS THE BEST STORY ABOUT THAT–THE GIFTING OF SOWETO TOWNSHIP WITH A COUPLE HUNDRED TOWERBUSTERS, SOME YEARS AGO.

Thanx for your answers. I now understand that not expensive things are necessary, just to try and adjust when necessary as close as possible to the design but permitting small changes.

HERE’S WHERE ANOTHER MENTION OF AFRICA IS APPROPRIATE: THE MIRACULOUS ACHIEVEMENTS OF OUR COHORTS IN EAST AFRICA ARE ALL OBTAINED WITH THE MOST ORDINARY KIND OF ORGONITE (IN OTHER WORDS, LIKE MINE [Image Can Not Be Found] ) AND THE KEY IS DISTRIBUTION, NOT PROPRIETARY OR ARCANE DEVICES. THERE ARE GOOD USES FOR THOSE, TOO, OF COURSE–MOSTLY PERSONAL USES.

SInce i started gifting 3 days back i find the sky and operations stronger at night time. The island had been clear for a while now except some nights but it has intensified.

My observations tell me that they have changed the way the operate. It used to be very obvious during daytime but i suspect they do it at night lately and out of the island then carry the clouds with the wind everynight around 1am morning on.

A LOT OF THE CHEMTRAIL AGENDA IS NOW PSYCHOLOGICAL, I THINK. SINCE IT’S ALL MILITARY SECRET THERE ISN’T ANY AUTHORITATIVE INFORMATION ON WHAT THEY’RE DOING BUT A DECENT PSYCHIC OR ENERGY SENSITIVE CAN TELL THAT THE STUFF YOU SEE IS HARMLESS. THE REALLY POISONOUS STUFF EVIDENTLY DISAPPEARS FAST, SO WATCH FOR THOSE, OKAY? i THINK IT HELPS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE SKY. SO DOES READING ABOUT WEATHER PHENOMENON BECAUSE THE ONLY TIME CHEMTRAIL-SEEDED CLOUDS WILL STICK IS WHEN THERE’S A LOT OF WATER VAPOR IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE. ON DAYS WITH VERY LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY, THE SEEDED CLOUDS DISAPPEAR A LOT FASTER. MEANWHILE, NEARLY EVERYTHING WRITTEN AND SHOWN ON THE WEB ABOUT CHEMRAILS IS DISINFORMATION, PART OF THE LARGER PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSAULT ON THE CURIOUS FEW.

The Clouds move awkwardly sometimes. If i fix my gaze on 1 point and looking at the whole 180º angle, any changes in the clouds become easy to spot. I am not sure if this is something out of the ordinary but when i do that gaze, i can see clouds moving in 1 direction, then stop suddenly and change direction a few inches, to stop again and go back to the original direction, they wiggle left and right with a pause.
I wonder if those are the haarp arrays working on them or i am just delusional lol

CAROL AND I HAVE WATCHED SIMILAR CLOUD BEHAVIOR. SOMETIMES SYLPHS WILL ALSO REMAIN STILL WHILE OTHER CLOUDS MOVE DOWNWIND. IT’S A GOOD IDEA TO SET UP A TIMELAPSE CAMERA TO GET A CLEANER IMPRESSION FOR THE RECORD. A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT I CAN GET ONE OF THOSE FOR A GRAND, SO I’M JUST WAITING TIL I’M OUT OF DEBT, AGAIN, TO DO THAT. IT’S HIGH ON MY LIST BECASUE WE GET SOME INCREDIBLE CLOUD BEHAVIOR WHERE WE LIVE ON ACCOUNT OF THE GIFTING THAT’S BEEN DONE, HERE.

WHEN CHEMTRAILS WERE HARMING PEOPLE, BETWEEN 1998 AND MID-2002 THE CLOUDS BELOW THEM DISAPPEARED VERY FAST AND THE CLOUDS ABOVE THEM WERE OBSCURED BY WHITEOUT. THE SIMPLE FACT THAST CHEMTRAILS NO LONGER DESTROY THE LOWER CUMULUS (RAIN) CLOUDS IS PROOF ENOUGH, FOR MOST, THAT THE CHEMTRAILS ARE HARMLESS BECAUSE THEY DON’T REACH THE GROUND ANY MORE. BUILD OR BUY A CLOUDBUSTER AND THAT STUFF WILL DISSIPATE FASTER. BUST ALL THE TOWERS AND PERHAPS DROP A LOT OF ORGONITE IN THE SEA AROUND YOU AND THE STUFF WILL DISSIPATE MUCH FASTER THAN THAT. WHEN YOU START SEEING SYLPHS OFTEN, YOU CAN FEEL SURE THAT THE ENERGY BALANCE OF YOUR ATMOSPHERE IS DECISIVELY POSITIVE.

i have simple questions if you may please ;-d

• do the orgonites have to be on same plane as the antennas? do they loose effect if on a down slope? i cannot reach a rooftop yet but the building next to it is ideal.

WE’VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DISABLE THE INACCESSIBLE ARRAYS BY BEING SURE TO GET SOME ORGONITE ON AT LEAST TWO OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE SITE, AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. IT DOESN’T SEEM TO MATTER WHETHER IT’S ON A PLANE OR ON SLOPES. OF COURSE THE WAY TO MORE EASILY GET THE PROTECTED DEATH ARRAYS IS TO GET IN A LITTLE AIRPLANE AND GO RIGHT THERE [Image Can Not Be Found] WHICH IS WHY I TOOK UP AVIATION.

• The cracks in the orgonite are excessive heat? i use silicone trays.

IT MEANS YOU USED TOO MUCH CATALYST, THAT’S ALL. CRACKS DON’T MATTER. I NOW POUR HALF OF THE TB’S AT A TIME, THEN POUR THE TOP HALF AFTER THAT HAS COOLED. THIS KEEPS THE HEAT FROM REACHING A LEVEL THAT DAMAGES THE RELEASE MATERIAL OF THE MUFFIN PANS OR OTHERWISE CAUSES THE TB TO STICK TO THE MOLD. I ONLY FIGURED THIS OUT LAST YEAR, AFTER HAVING THROWN AWAY HUNDREDS OF MUFFIN PANS OVER THE YEARS. HIGH HEAT ALSO DESTROYS SILICON MOLDS, BY THE WAY.

• Double size Tb´s mean more power? or more crystal, more power? (this is for the mount)

NOT AT ALL–THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS TO DISTRIBUTE ENOUGH ORGONITE DEVICES.

Thanks Don.

Regarding cracks forming in TB’s due to excessive heat, you can simply do what I do. Back down to about half to 2/3 what the recommended amount of hardener is and move the trays to somewhere thats as cool as you can get them in the hot winter months. Even just putting them right on a cement floor (like in a garage) is better than on a table as the floor, which is lying on ground, will be cooler. As a general rule 10 drops/liquid US oz is whats recommended though consult your data sheet or the back of the can for the recommended amount in case the resin you have has been formulated differently.

I routinely use about 6 drops/oz and the TB’s still cure in about 2-3 hours, still shrink some and still fall out of the mold.

One time when it was cooler out I had a tray of them I’d poured which didn’t seem to be curing after several hours so I left it on the outside porch all night (again made with about 6 drops of hardener/oz) and the next morning they were cured, fell out of the tray without issue and had no cracks.

As the temperature outside drops you can use more hardener to get the TB’s to cure in a reasonable time if you’re noticing your TB’s are taking too long to cure. In this situation, moving back up to the recommended amount of hardener or even a bit more (range is about 5-15 drops/oz as a general rule – consult the data for the particular resin you have though to be sure) most likely will not cause cracks so long as you don’t move the pieces into heated space before they’re fully cured.

I found a simpler solution which seems to work nicely. Pour the tray of TB’s and place it in a small cardboard box with lid thats only slightly bigger than the tray and about twice as high. In the short term, if shielded from the wind you’d be amazed how insulating a cardboard box is. Soon as the resin starts to heat up, the temp builds quickly in the box and they cure rapidly regardless the outside temperature (I’ve only tried this down to about freezing so there may be a lower limit I haven’t hit yet).

Gene

Thanks for the tips, Gene–very helpful. Carol still measures her catalyst but of course she sells the stuff she’s making. Mine is maybe the funkiest orgonite on the planet, since it’s intended to be ‘out standing in the field.’ I just dump catalyst in the mixing cup and fill it with resin. Cracks don’t matter for field orgonite. I seem to have gotten past cracking it, though, and it’s a serendipitous, unintended achievement.

I was experimenting, this summer, with ways to avoid throwing away so many muffin pans and the following method has enabled me to keep using them, maybe countless times: I simply pour the resin in the molds in three, more or less equal stages, being careful to pour all around the edge of each mold, each time. I found out, long ago, that it’s the heat generated by larger masses of curing resin that destroys molds’ ability to release the towerusters after they’ve cured. The less resin you pour at one time, the less heat is generated. when I’ve poured 150 or so muffins and they suddenly start to shrink and cool it sounds like a shooting range in the shop as the TBs slightly shrink and release from each mold…

Now we have 500 TBs to toss into Puget Sound this week in the company of the psychic, ‘visiting fireman’ from Austria.

Here’s the latest from Francisco & my comments:

sat 31st

1830pm

As i was contructing the CB it was cloudy when i started. Slowly the clouds went away and gave way to a sunny day with clear blue skies.
I can see a huge natural fluffy cloud formation coming from the north but i barley see it above some houses. It seems coming south on my way but actually left North and dissapeared from view.

CONGRATS ON THAT CONFIRMATION, FRANCISCO. THIS IS QUITE A COMMON ONE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BUILDING A CLOUDBUSTER BUT IT’S STILL A WONDERFUL AND EMPOWERING RESULT.

The Resin is still curing completaly so the extensions aren t fitted yet. i put a very large ST crystal right in the center. They were like 2 brothers or sisters in 1 pice(beautiful).

i just couldnt wait any longer to built the CB. would hve been nice to see the effect of the Tb s alone.
I drop some Tb s at port to see the effect on that dirty water. Must check again since it s been 4 days.
Some other more important places are gifted around my area but much needs to be done. This is next for me.

iT OFTEN TAKES A FEW DAYS TO SEE THE WATER START TO CLEAR. WE DON’T KNOW WHAT THE VARIABLES ARE, YET. THE MORE ORGONITE YOU CAN MANAGE TO TOSS INTO THE SEA, THOUGH, THE BETTER THE DOLPHINS WILL LIKE IT. THEY EVIDENTLY DISTRIBUTE IT. IT MAY BE THAT IF YOU’LL MAKE A ROUTINE OF DROPPING ORGONITE IN A CERTAIN PLACE IN THE SEA THAT THE DOLPHINS WILL COME TO MEET YOU BEFORE LONG.

WE’VE FOUND THAT ALL THE ORGONITE IN AN AREA CREATES A CUMULATIVE AND EVEN SYNERGISTIC HEALING EFFECT. FOR INSTANCE, IF YOU HADN’T BUSTED THOSE DEATH TOWERS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE CAUSED THE SKY OVER YOUR CB TO CLEAR.

21:00pm

Cb fully mounted!!!
slight cracked on top and a couple of very small holes. I suspect the end i put some metal which had some oil in it.
It s my 1st one so i learned some mistakes i will not repeat, as with all, experience.
Sky is clear but horizon is hazy. I do not have a good view of it from where my house is, just can see some part in the south.

THAT DOESN’T MATTER, AS I MENTIONED, UNLESS YOUR AESTHETIC SENSE IS OFFENDED BY THE CRACKS [Image Can Not Be Found]
THE FIRST ORGONITE CLOUDBUSTER WE MADE (MARCH, 2001) WAS DONE WITH VERY DIRTY AND OILY METAL. IT WAS THE SWEEPINGS FROM THE FLOOR OF A BIG MACHINE SHOP THAT WORKED ON FARM EQUIPMENT. THERE WERE A LOT OF CIGARETTE BUTTS AND PROBABLY TOBACCO SPIT [Image Can Not Be Found] BUT THAT CB GOT THE MOST DRAMATIC RESULTS WE EVER WITNESSED. OF COURSE JUST ABOUT THE ENTIRE USA WAS COVERED WITH UGLY SMOG IN THOSE DAYS AND THE WEATHER WAS ATROCIOUS, THANKS TO VERY CONCENTRATED WEATHER WARFARE.

I am happy and it s great play. You must add a new benefit to the CB: working out arms and pectorals to break the metal pieces!! lol i have some type of metal plyers but it takes hours to go thru a big box of ¨füssilli¨ (pasta like) metal shavings lol

By the way, just a couple of questions, i am asking innocently and humbly about all this since it is my 1st experiment with orgone.

• The metal shavings are coiled long spaghetti. It seems that coil shape is important for energy conductor or to potentiate?? what would happen if i gather all those thin metal coils and wrapped them neatly all together with a copper wire and use that as the base for the CB??

• A thought came in my mind while building it. Do not know if you are familiar with Sacred Geometry designs. That is also new to me and i am experimenting at the moment for their effect. Some are supposed to help the pineal gland to wake up and so more spiritual energies would be woken in a human being. Do you think putting it right on the center of the base would project that nice effect for everyone?

SOME OF US HAVE PLAYED AROUND WITH SACRED GEOMETRY CONFIGURATIONS OVER THE YEARS. CAROL’S INSTRUCTED ME FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF SEVERAL OF THESE AND THE RESULTS WERE ASTONISHING. THE PROBLEM WITH ETHERIC WARRIORS IS THAT IF A LOT OF DISCUSSION IS DIRECTED TOWARD THIS IT WILL DISTRACT FROM THE MORE ESSENTIAL WORK, WHICH IS THE MAKING AND DISTRIBUTION OF SIMPLE ORGONITE TO HEAL THE WORLD AND TO HELP IMPLODE THE PARASITIC CORPORATE WORLD ORDER.

SOME VERY BASIC SACRED GEOMETRY APPLICATIONS HAVE BECOME PRODUCTIVE AND POPULAR AMONG US, THOUGH. KELLY DISCOVERED, EARLY, THAT PUTTING SIX SIMPLE TOWERBUSTERS IN A CIRCLE BALANCES EVEN THE MOST DISTORTED ENERGY OF A LEY LINE. CESCO, MORE LATE DEVELOPED THE 108, WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY PUTTING ORGONITE ON MOST OF THE LINE JUNCTIONS OF A FLOWER OF LIFE PATTERN.

THE PSYCHICS ARE FOND OF CONSTRUCTING DODECAHEDRONS AROUND ‘PREMIER’ PREDATORS AMONG THE CORPORATE WORLD ORDER WHEN THOSE VERMIN ARE IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING MASS MURDER EVENTS. WE HAVEN’T, YET, FOUND A GOOD USE FOR PHYSICAL DODECAHEDRON DEVICES BUT THAT MAY SOON BE MADE CLEAR TO US. iT’S SIMPLY A GOOD IDEA TO EXPERIMENT AFTER FOLLOWING THROUGH ON OUR HUNCHES WHEN IDEAS LIKE THIS OCCUR, OF COURSE. i THINK THIS IS HOW MANKIND HAS ALWAYS PROGRESSED. I LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THE OPERATORS SPEAK TO OUR HEARTS THIS WAY AND INSTRUCT US FOR THE BETTERMENT OF EVERYONE.

BEN MORTON’S DEVELOPING A FORUM FOR DEVELOPING THESE IDEAS THROUGH DISCUSSION AND SHARED EXPERIMENTAL DATA.

I ll keep watching and studying what s going on around me these days.
Thank you! and smiles from Menorca!

Francisco

More from Francisco…I’m particularly happy to provide my feedback to this guy because he’s out there doing the work in a place where he’s probably really upsetting the Old Vermin.

• how do you know the stuff they throw is not as bad as in 98-02?? I was out in India at those times and to tell you the truth didnt know at the time that this was happening.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, CHEMTRAILS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPEWED OVER INDIA OR PAKISTAN. IF YOU’LL LIE IN A HAMMOCK AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT YOU’RE GOING TO PROBABLY NOTICE THAT THE STUFF DRIFTS HORIZONTALLY; IT DOESN’T FALL DOWN. IT GRADUALLY DISSIPATES, LIKE ANY OTHER CLOUDS DO. AS YOU PROGRESS WITH YOUR ORGONITE TOSSING YOU’RE PROBABLY GOING TO NOTICE SYLPH CLOUDS IN YOUR SKY, WHICH IS THE SIGNAL THAT THE ENERGY IS IRREVERSIBLY POSITIVE. THIS IS QUITE COMMON, NOW, FOR GIFTERS. IF YOU’LL TOSS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE INTO THE SEA I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN SOONER. AT SOME POINT YOU MIGHT ALSO WITNESS THE SYLPHS MANIPULATING THE CHEMTRAIL CLOUDS IN LOVELY WAYS–A FORM OF SCULPTURE, PERHAPS, AND PROBABLY KUDOS FROM THEM TO YOU IN THAT CASE. GIFTERS WHO SEE SYLPHS REPORT THE SAME IMPRESSIONS, PRETTY MUCH, SO I PRESENT THEM AS FACTUAL.

SINCE YOU’RE ALREADY LYING STILL AND WATCHING, SEE WHETHER A FEW OF THE CHEMTRAILS DISAPPEAR VERY FAST. WE ASSUME THESE PLANES ARE STILL SPEWING THE OLD TOXIC STUFF THAT USED TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK. i REALLY THINK THE REST OF IT IS JUST DONE FOR EFFECT. THE CHEMTRAIL CAMPAIGN PROBABLY HAS COST THE CORPORATE VERMIN MORE THAN A DOZEN WORLD WAR TWOS AND FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS IT’S BEEN A COMPLETE WASTE FOR THEM. ARE THEY TECHNICALLY INSANE, DOING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN THOUGH IT’S NOT WORKING, OR DO THEY JUST HAVE BOTTOMLESS POCKETS AND A WHOLE LOT OF STUPID ARROGANCE?

Do you have any link to a good place where i can learn properly about clouds? Sometimes it puzzles me how many different types there are in a day!!

A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, AFTER I CRASHED MY FIRST AIRPLANE IN THE MOUNTAINS, I STARTED COLLECTING AND READING AVIATION BOOKS ABOUT WEATHER. SINCE PILOTS NEED TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION IN A PRACTICAL FORMAT I THINK IT’S THE BEST WAY TO READ ABOUT IT. IF YOU WANT A GOOD SOPORIFIC, READ A COLLEGE METEOROLOGY BOOK ABOUT WEATHER [Image Can Not Be Found]

REALLY, FLYING–ESPECIALLY IN VERY LIGHT AIRCRAFT THAT LET YOU FEEL THE SURROUNDING ATMOSPHERE AND TO DRIVE SLOWLY ENOUGH TO SAVOR IT-- TEACHES THINGS ABOUT CLOUDS I DOUBT ONE COULD PICK UP IN BOOKS.

EVERY TIME I REACH OUT AND TOUCH THOSE LOVELY, LIVING THINGS I FEEL LIKE A KID ON XMAS MORNING. I HAVE TO RIDE THERMALS TO GET UP TO THE CLOUDS WITHOUT BURNING UP MY LITTLE AIRPLANE’S MOTOR, SO THIS IS TEACHING ME CLOUDS’ RELATIONSHIP TO THE GROUND. OTHERWISE, WEATHER AND TYPICAL CLOUDS ARE GENERATED BY THE EBB AND FLOW OF AIR IN A LARGE SPIRAL FASHION.

AIR FROM THE SEA BRINGS WATER VAPOR, SO WHEN A BUNCH OF IT HAS ARRIVED YOU’LL LIKELY WITNESS A NEW CHEMTRAIL ASSAULT, PROBABLY DONE FOR PSYCH EFFECT. WHEN THERE ISN’T A LOT OF WATER IN THE AIR, THOSE CHEMTRAILS DON’T SEED ‘CONVINCING’ CLOUDS, AFTER ALL. THE MORE ORGONITE YOU TOSS IN THE SEA, THE QUICKER EVEN THEIR MOST DURABLE CHEMTRAILS WILL GO AWAY.

IF YOU’RE GETTING SICK A LOT IT’S MORE LIKELY FROM INTENTIONAL POISONING, PROBABLY BY AEROSOL UP CLOSE WHEN YOU’RE OUT IN PUBLIC. WE’VE CAUGHT NSA AND CIA VERMIN DOING THIS TO US FROM TIME TO TIME. IT’S THEIR UNWITTING APPLAUSE FOR OUR/YOUR GOOD WORK WITH ORGONITE [Image Can Not Be Found] AND ANY ZAPPER NEUTRALIZES THE STUFF IF YOU PUT THE ZAPPER ON WHEN YOU START FEELING THOSE SYMPTOMS. FROM WHAT YOU’VE DESCRIBED ABOUT HOW YOU LIVE, SICKNESS ISN’T SOMETHING ONE WOULD NORMALLY EXPECT YOU TO EXPERIENCE. CLEAN LIVING GUARANTEES FASTER RECOVERY, OF COURSE.

Sure i don t see anymore the haze above of chems dispersing thru the hours and if they appear they last very little. I see a correlation of the CB and some behavior above my house. Today at 630am it seemed that sylphs were plenty cleaning up the mess from last night.

OOPS–ANSWERED YOUR PREVIOUS QUESTION WITHOUT READING ON. I’M REALLY GLAD THAT YOU’RE SEEING SYLPHS ALREADY! AXEL FROM AUSTRIA GIFTED IBIZA [WEST OF MENORCA] SOME YEARS AGO AND SOMEONE LIVING ON MALLORCA [EAST OF MENORCA] DID AN AWFUL LOT OF GIFTING, THERE, SO YOU’RE EVIDENTLY BENEFITTING FROM THEIR GOOD WORK AS WELL AS YOUR OWN MORE RECENT EFFORTS.

AN ORGONITE CLOUDBUSTER SEEMS TO QUICKLY NEUTRALIZE THE POISONS THAT ARE SPEWED FROM THOSE JETS BUT THE ORGONITE YOU TOSS OUT WILL BE THE KICKER FOR THE LOWER ATMOSPHERE AND THE AMBIENCE AROUND YOU. THE MORE YOU TOSS INTO THE SEA, TOO, THE LARGER THE EFFECTS WILL BE.

*how to properly recognise sylphs? I ve seen luminiscent whites with filamented shapes that do seem to mix with other clouds and that action causes the cloud to dissapear but i havent seen some funny shape yet.

AS YOU DO MORE GIFTING, THE SYLPHS WILL MORE DISTINCTLY STAND OUT FROM THE SURROUNDING CLOUD EFFECTS. I THINK WE MAINLY IDENTIFY THEM BY THE EMOTION WE FEEL WHEN WE SEE THEM. I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO RECOGNIZE THAT EMOTION AND NOT EXPLAIN IT AWAY. IT’S THROUGH OUR HEART AND IMAGINATIONS THAT WE DIRECTLY CONNECT WITH THE FINER REALMS, AFTER ALL. CAROL, JEFF MCKINLEY AND I SAW A SYLPH FROM OUR NEWLY PURCHASED BOAT, ONE TIME, WHICH WAS SO BRIGHT IT WAS ALMOST PAINFUL TO LOOK AT. WE HAD JUST COMPLETED OUR VERY FIRST SEA GIFTING SORTIE IN THAT BOAT. IT WAS NOT IN THE SAME PART OF THE SKY AS THE SUN AT THE TIME, EITHER. WE ALL HAD THE IMPRESION IT WAS A ‘THANK YOU’ FOR INITIATING OUR LARGE SCALE GIFTING EFFORT IN AND AROUND SOUTH FLORIDA, FIVE YEARS AGO.

IN FLORIDA, WE SAW A LOT OF SYLPHS THAT ATTACHED TO THE CUMULUS CLOUDS THAT FORMED EERY DAY ALONG THE SHORELINE BUT WE NEVER SAW A SYLPH CAUSE A HEALTHY CLOUD TO DISAPPEAR, SO I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO ADVISE ABOUT THAT. LOTS OF FOLKS SEE THE SYLPHS SORT OF GOBBLE UP THE CLOUDS THAT WERE SEEDED BY CHEMTRAILS, THOUGH. SYLPHS MAINLY SEEM TO MAINLY FORM AT THE SAME ALTITUDE RANGE AS CHEMTRAILS BUT I’VE SEEN THEM WITH MUCH LOWER CLOUDS A COUPLE OF TIMES. ONE OF THESE DAYS I THINK I’LL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT A SYLPH IN MY PLANE. I GOT UP TO 11,000 FEET LAST WEEK. CHEMTRAILS (AND SYLPHS) ARE MAINLY SEEN BETWEEN `12,000 AND 20,000, I THINK. I’VE WATCHED BOTH FROM COMMERCIAL JETS TRAVELLING AT 30-35,000 FEET. WHNE WE TRAVEL IN JETS WE CAN LEARN A LOT BY WATCHING THE CLOUDS FROM THAT ANGLE.

ANOTHER TIME, CAROL AND I CAME OUT OF A BUILDING AND EVIDENTLY WALKED INTO A SYLPH THAT HAD COME TO THE GROUND. THE ENTIRE ATMOSPHERE WAS CURIOUSLY BRIGHT AND EVERYONE WE SAW IN THAT PARKING LOT HAD A BEATIFIC SMILE [Image Can Not Be Found] i THINK JOHNNY SCUDAMORE HAS SOME GOOD PHOTOS OF SYLPHS ON WHALE.TO . THE MOST MAGNIFICENT SYLPH PHOTO I’VE EVER SEEN CAME FROM IVO GRANATA AFTER HE’D GIFTED THE MOUNTAINS AROUND HIS HOME TOWN IN CENTRAL ITALY IN 2003.

• do you have a link to some of your articles, writtings?

I THINK IT’S ALL ON EW, EXCEPT FOR WHATEVER THE AGENCY HACKER VERMIN HAVE MANAGED TO DESTROY OVER THE YEARS [Image Can Not Be Found] .

Thanks again for everything!

Francisco

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:49 AM, GO INSIDE YOGA INFO <[email protected]> wrote:

sat 31st

As i was contructing the CB it was cloudy when i started. Slowly the clouds went away and gave way to a sunny day with clear blue skies.
I can see a huge natural fluffy cloud formation coming from the north but i barley see it above some houses. It seems coming south on my way but actually left North adn dissapeared from view.

The Resin is still curing completaly so the extensions aren t fitted yet. i put a very large ST crystal right in the center. They were like 2 brothers or sisters in 1 pice(beautiful).

i just couldnt wait any longer to built the CB. would hve been nice to see the effect of the Tb s alone.
I drop some Tb s at port to see the effect on that dirty water. Must check again since it s been 4 days.
Some other places are gifted around my area but much needs to be done. This is next for me.

21:00

Cb fully mounted!!!
slight cracked on top and a couple of very small holes. I suspect the end i put some metal which had some oil in it.
It s my 1st one so i learned some mistakes i will not repeat, as with all, experience.
Sky is clear but horizon is hazy. I do not have a good view of it from where my house is, just can see some part in the south.

I am happy and it s great play. You must add a new benefit to the CB: working out arms and pectorals to break the metal pieces!! lol i have some type of metal plyers but it takes hours to go thru a big box of ¨füssilli¨ (pasta like) metal shavings lol

By the way, just a couple of questions, i am asking innocently and humbly about all this since it is my 1st experiment with orgone.

• The metal shavings are coiled long spaghetti. It seems that coil shape is important for energy conductor or to potentiate?? what would happen if i gather all those thin metal coils and wrapped them neatly all together with a copper wire and use that as the base for the CB??

YOU DON’T REALLY NEED TO BREAK THOSE COILS UP BUT WIRE SHOULD BE CUT UP. IF YOU KEEP VISITING MACHINE SHOPS YOU’LL EVENTUALLY FIND A GOOD SUPPLY OF EASY-TO-USE METAL COMPONENT. ANY SORT OF METAL IS FINE TO USE.

• A thought came in my mind while building it. Do not know if you are familiar with Sacred Geometry designs. That is also new to me and i am experimenting at the moment for their effect. Some are supposed to help the pineal gland to wake up and so more spiritual energies would be woken in a human being. Do you think putting it right on the center of the base would project that nice effect for everyone?

WE HAVEN’T FOUND THAT SACRED GEOMETRY MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE FOR FLIPPING THE DEATH TOWERS, ETC., BUT SOME FOLKS LIKE TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT FOR MORE PERSONAL WORK. THE FAKERS LIKE TO INSIST THAT SACRED GEOMETRY, ETC. ARE ESSENTIAL TO FLIPPING THE TOWERS AND CLEARING THE ATMOSPHERE BUT I THINK THEY MAINLY DO THAT TO CONFUSE AND DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM TURNING ALL THAT UBIQUITOUS WEAPONRY INTO HEALING INSTRUMENTS WITH SIMPLE, CASUALLY TOSSED ORGONITE. CAROL AND I PARTICULARLY LIKE TO TOSS IT ON THE FLY (I DO THAT MORE LITERALLY [Image Can Not Be Found] ) . ONE OF THE MOST FUN GIFTING SORTIES WAS WHEN WE TOSSED FROM OUR CONVERTIBLE IN THE HOLLYWOOD/BURBANK AREA WITH DON BRADLEY AT THE WHEEL IN 2002. BIG FUN, ESPECIALLY WATCHING THE HATEFUL FRUSTRATION OF THE FEDS WHO WERE FOLLOWING US AROUND IN THEIR FANCY CARS. I USED MY SPUDGUN TO GET SOME ORGONITE INTO THE FENCED-OFF RESERVOIR UP NEAR THAT HOLLWOOD SIGN

I ll keep watching and studying what s going on around me these days.
Thank you! and smiles from Menorca!

Francisco

august 1st

All day sky has been cloudless which havent seen in a long time. Horizon from the beach was lighter in color and hazy.
Now at 2100 sun is going down and can see stripes of different blues fro the effect of the sun alternating deeper blue with greyish blue lines. This tells me ths sky isnt clean yet. The uniformity of the sky under a sunny cloudless day can confuse a bit but now i see clearly it wasnt at all completaly natural Blue.

August 2nd

Day started clear of clouds but still is not a healthy blue. Today has been very variable. They sprayed back again around midday 1300h. Some healthy clouds were starting to come from north and mixed in the afternoon with the chem puffs.

Left my house the afternoon and it was covered by filament type clouds that were starting to spread out. I came back 1 hour later and they were gone.
Now the sun is going down and i can see some dark chem puffs all around but mostly concentrated on the Northwestern side. I have not gifted that area yet, it seems that more to my east and south the sky remains slghtly cleaner in general.

The feeling i get around the Cb isnt good. It feels like it is working as an antenna for sure but also with the same DOR effects i feel around a powerful Dor source only not so strong, slight head ache around it.

I keep vigilant and objective to understand it there s any correlation with weather pattterns and the CB. I understand it may take 2 weeks to settle and work to its full potential. I ll keep an eye on the northen black clouds tonight.

August 3rd

11am

morning spraying. The area above my house is clear and can see lines left and right about 500meters away spreading outwards. Police helicopter visited above my house for the 1st time.

1700-1900
half the island is covered medium.

Above my house a clear ring is been present constantly now and only the periphery is with chems.
thr ring is about 1 km around, little more than before

AUG 4TH

today has been cloudy and actually has rained softly in the morning. at 1700pm still is cloudy. The rain has affected 3 Tb s that were recent and changed their appereance by the filtration of water inside which makes me wonder how long can they last in water? i ll do the experiemnt myself by putting them in water and seeing if there are any changes in it and how long it last in one piece, having a controlled water without orgonite.

1930pm
partly cloudy

clouds have gone but sky still blue grey hazy

AUG 5TH

Today it rained midly, bit stronger then yesterday. Half day has been cloudy and cleared by early afternoon. Short chem puffs could be seen on the island perimeter and dissapear as it is custom these days, never cover the sky at all, dont stay.

AUG 6

this last 2 days the rain has brought tempetarue down. Today has been clear everywhere and night too. Visibility is better but not yet we have the Natural Blue. Busted 2 towers and continuing soon in a full blow, need to refill REsin.

I like doing free diving so yesterday i took my gear and went to chek on a place where i dropped a Tb. This area near the coast is lifeless, everything looks brown (no green plants at bottom).
I went down to find several friendly speacies of fish under the rocks and strawling around trustfully.

I check the areas around for fish life and ´do there was some everywhere, i could not find a place where so many speacies were hanging around together.

I took the orgonite and placed it in a differnet area on a open slope just to see if any fish would come around. A shark version like fish (small) came around the orgonite and rounded it several times as if playing.

What i will do is to drop 10 to 15 Tb s only in that area just to see if i can catch any more dramatic changes and see if i can persuade the dolphins to come there. They are hanging around 4 to 5 km away from this area and want to see if this energy would attract them there.

THAT’S A FINE WAYTO GAUGE ORGONITE’S EFFECT, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE AREA IS DEAD. IT MIGHT BE FUN TO SEE IF SOME OF THAT ORGONITE HAS BEEN REMOVED AND MY GUESS IS THAT THE DOLPHINS WOULD TAKE SOME. GIFTERS ON ISLANDS GENERALLY TOSS HUNDREDS OF TBS OUT FOR THE DOLPHINS TO DISTRIBUTE, SINCE THEY KNOW BEST WHERE IT NEEDS TO GO. IF YOU GET AROUND TO DOING THAT, I THINK THE DEAD ENERGY ALONG ALL THE HORIZONS WILL QUICKLY BE TRANSMUTED.

AUG 7TH

Morning cloudless except a bit on the sea. Seems Land is keeping clear completaly since it rained. The horizon is always lighter in color and i only have seen a day when it was a nasty dark haze.

It is true that nothing falls to the ground anymore and definitely it s been a long time since i saw chemtrails slowly spreading to cover the whole sky and remani there for hours.

This is my experience the 1st week after building the Cloudbuster.
My feeling is that it is interacting with the sky but not as dramatically as i expected to be honest. I understand it may take up to 2 weeks to settle and work at its full potential so i am not dissapointed at all but just watching alert for any effects.

My gifting hasnt been intense yet and it is good that it is so cause now i can see clearly how that is going to affect the CB once i spread them around.

WE ALL DEVELOP THIS AT OUR OWN PACE. EVERY BIT OF ORGONITE WE TOSS IS BENEFICIAL.

Regards from Sunny Menorca

Francisco

Francisco is already a ‘connected’ gifter, as you can see. This is what anyone can expect to experience after doing that much gifting in that much time, so I’m including his reports in this thread, for now. I’ve asked him to start posting on EW. ~Don

HEy DOn,
i havent registered yet. Can i try then with this e mail then?
Thanks.
These last 2 days been amazing. Busted important places, it rained all night, sky is blue and clear(i see the moon in daylight) and i slept very well last night since a few weeks past.
Cotinuing now to target more places. Funny not 1 plane flew out today! (do they understand is a waste of time when Orgon is at most powerful??) Did not think so. oh well, i do not miss them anyway.
HAve a good day today
francisco

pd.- by the way, today i understood by experience how handy a spudgun can be. Can you refer me to a basic model that does the work? i visited the webpage but so many models he got me confused. I sure could use one.

hugs x

Francisco is already a ‘connected’ gifter, as you can see. This is what anyone can expect to experience after doing that much gifting in that much time, so I’m including his reports in this thread, for now. I’ve asked him to start posting on EW. ~Don

HEy DOn,
i havent registered yet. Can i try then with this e mail then?
Thanks.
These last 2 days been amazing. Busted important places, it rained all night, sky is blue and clear(i see the moon in daylight) and i slept very well last night since a few weeks past.
Cotinuing now to target more places. Funny not 1 plane flew out today! (do they understand is a waste of time when Orgon is at most powerful??) Did not think so. oh well, i do not miss them anyway.

DON’T BE DISCOURAGED IF THE CHEMTRAIL JETS MOB YOUR SKY PRETTY SOON, OKAY? THIS SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN AFTER SOMEONE HAS PERFORMED A LOT OF HEALING IN THE ATMOSPHRE BUT BE ASSURED THAT IF YOU SEE SOMETHING STICKING IN THE SKY MORE THAN A FEW SE CONDS IT’S PROBABLY JUST HARMLESS SKYWRITING STUFF, NOT POISONOUS–THEY SEEM TO SPEW THIS FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT. MAYBE THEIR PILOTS DON’T FEEL LIKE THEY’RE WASTING THEIR TIME WHEN THEY SEE SOME SPEW BEHIND THEM, TOO [Image Can Not Be Found]

MAYBE MOST OF THOSE SPEWPLANES ARE FLOWN BY REMOTE CONTROL THESE DAYS, BY PIMPLY, ENTRANCED ADOLESCENTS IN MONARCH HELLHOLES.

HAve a good day today
francisco

pd.- by the way, today i understood by experience how handy a spudgun can be. Can you refer me to a basic model that does the work? i visited the webpage but so many models he got me confused. I sure could use one.

hugs x

ANDY SCHWARM OF CTBUSTERS.COM WAS THE FIRST TO USE A SPUDGUN FOR GIFTING. AFTER HE SENT ME A PHOTO OF ONE OF THOSE DRUM DEATH TRANSMITTERS WITH A HOLE IN ITS SKIN I WAS SOLD [Image Can Not Be Found] AND GOT A COOL SPUDGUN FROM THE SITE HE RECOMMENDED. THAT WAS IN 2002. SAD TO TELL, SOMENE SOON BOUGHT THAT BUSINESS AND STOPPED SELLING THE GOOD SPUDGUNS. I ASSUME A CIA SCHMUCK BOUGHT IT SO NONE OF US COULD GET THOSE, ANY MORE. CAROL’S KIND OF HOPING ONE OF THEIR SCHMUCKS WILL GIVE US A MILLION BUCKS FOR OUR ZAPPER BIZ, SO THAT WE CAN IMMEDIATELY START ANOTHER BIZ AND MANUFACTURE OUR ZAPPERS FOR SALE, AGAIN [Image Can Not Be Found]

THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING SPUDGUNS ON THE WEB BUT I CAN OFFER TWO HELPFUL HINTS: FRAGRANCE-FREE RIGHTGUARD DEODORANT IS PROBABLY THE BEST PROPELLANT BECAUSE IT BURNS CLEAN, UNLIKE HAIRSPRAY AND OTHER STUFF THAT WILL EVENTUALLY COAT THE SPARK GENERATOR. DUAL IGNITION SEEMS TO BE MORE EFFICIENT THAN SINGLE IGNITION, SO PROBABLY THROWS YOUR TOWERBUSTER FARTHER. SOMEON E, SOMEDAY, WILL SELL TOWERBUSTERS MADE FOR SHOOTING OUT OF SPUDGUNS. STREAMLINED PROJECTILES–BULLET-SHAPED–WILL SURELY GO FARTHER. RIFLING THE BARREL WILL ALSO INCREASE THE RANGE. THE COMPANY THAT MADE MY SPUDGUN OFFERED RIFLED BARRELS BUT NOT FOR THE DIAMETER I USE.

Hi all,
this is from August 8th till 19th so just over 2 weeks of gifting.
if anyone feels like giving suggestions or comments , they are very welcome. I will put the pics of those days in an album, i have to open an account on one of those websites.

Francisco

——————————————

AUGUST 8TH

same as yesterday, clear all day. except some puffs at afternoon which were taken care of fast.

AUGUST 9TH

Today has been full on this morning. Many planes flying and crossing all over to make the whole sky cover completaly which i had not seen in many months. Just 2 days ago you posted my writting comenting the fact that i hadnt seen that in months. It seems i kind of got a response from the parasites wanting to let me know they are still around, at least it feels just like that.

So at midday it was full covered and now by 17:45pm there is a 2 mile radio around the CB very clear. Sylphs have had lots of work and still clearing the periphery but today i have seen for sure the power of the Cb and just a few Tb s.
It is very clear when the whole sky is covered and it is good they decided to help me on my experiment to comfirm that it is working.

Got some more goodies prepared so the sylphs have an easier time if it ever happens again.

18:30 to 21:00

What a day! Intense! It has ended like mouse and cat. I have learned lots today.
The sky continued clearing and sylphs were working everywhere.
I covered the area around where i live for some protection then headed East to see a friend. Busted a tower in town and went to my main operation of the day.

Today 5 towers in all.
I ve been able to see clearly that the effect of the Cb covers very well half the island as of today and i am impressed that it is so.

I ve seen the development from my house towards the center of the ISland and sylphs were everywhere cleaning the skies.

Once in the middle of the island i have been able to see that the sky was still too covered to the west and south.

I have been able to see that some towers i know are holding the stuff around the area and it wasnt clearing while other places were more full of natural DOR and did change. This has shown me clearly where the weak spots in the island are so i can go and bust them.

I am looking for some cooperation on the other side of the island so i can take care mainly of half and the Sea and hopefully 2 or 3 people could do other areas too.

A friend sponsored a donation for helping and hopefully more people will help that way.

I see clearly that the Sea needs it badly. By the end of the night when i returned home i saw they had come again and threw some puffs but i am confident they will be gone fast tonight after what i saw today. SO it felt like cat and mouse chase, i clean an area , they come back to other…

I also built my 1st HHG s for house protection. i ll let you know what my feelings are.

AUG 10TH

havent slept well at all last night. The buzzing was like bees around…My head was busy and not rested at all so it took a toll on my body. Woke up with soar throat too.

630am
Morning sky was fully Haarped with low black clouds. The top of the sky was Whiter but still Haarped.

1345pm

Today it seemd it took long time to clear but it has remained foggy bue grey so Sylphs did not appear or were too little to create the dramtic effect i saw yesterday.

This is not consistant result. I wonder if Haarp kills, neutralises or stops sylphs from developing while ON. This makes me think about OR-DOR coexistence and relations. If a room is full of DOR, Then healthy Prana is not there. If we have a generator of positive Orgone, will the mixed up or repel? if enough quantity of OR is generated and poured into the room, that it mean DOR is displaced simply by larger volume of OR?

But my understanding with the Cb and orgonite is that it is not a generator but a transformer of DOR into OR once it goes thru the orgonite. Would it be correct to say that the metal attracts, the resin holds and the crystal transforms and sends?

If this is so, i do not know why today the Cb did not have the same impact. The haarped clouds dissapeared but the result seems they have condensated into this greyish haze.

24:00 Sky is semi clear able to see some stars.

——————
augus 11

630am

Morning woke up with few trails and some sylphs were cleaning them around half of the island which is what i saw today.

As the sunny day has been passing now at 1615 i ve seen several planes leaving some trails and now the sky is fully covered with grey haze. There a small ring around the Cb but hardly visible in color difference.

I am thinking on putting it on a different place where there is more open air for it. Now it s on a terrace but it has 1 wall higher than the Cb on its back.

Today they have insisted stubbornly. I went to northen beach and on my way back i saw crosses and one thing i ve never seen before which i do not understand. Very low near the ground. A long strecth of dark yellow thin cloud over some fields about a mile long.

They continue flying over my house criss crossing. Sylhps are plenty here as opposed to the middle of the island where i saw just 2.

Dark Haarped type of clouds have reached here from the north. Planes are still crossing. Sylphs are above and now it s 50-50 in visibility.

the dark clouds have formed a mixed long one, a haze. a huge white hole has appeared in the north. I suspect towers i busted there are helping to open the sky in that area. The effect is dramatic cause all of the darkness around it.

sylphs are cleaning well.

too dark to see clearly now but it is still partly cloudy.

Since i saw the sky a bit dark before i placed a few orgonites and 2 HHG s in a line pattern on my terrace along with some quartzs just to help and wish for it to be clear

Nice!!! it is rainning properly!!! i see nice white clouds above my house. FResh!

AUG 12

7am

Morning woke up full of sylphs, plenty and large too. Went south of the island and found planes starting very early criss crossing. That activity is lasting still at 1600pm.

South was also full of sylphs and all have worked all day. Some natural cloud formations were also present. These are present today and seem like rain clouds. Maybe they are trying to stop them from rainning?

Personally i feel a bit weak and with slight sore throat. I watched a plane flying fast, then the marked chem dissapeared very fast but not like a normal airplane. The trail was definite and long but did not try to spread at all, just dissapeared fast.

Today i saw a military plane going at crazy speed and very high but not leaving trails.

The spraying has continued all thru the evening too and ´do intense, the sky has remained clear in the end. I just finished a larger batch of Tb s and are airing themselves in a circle formation around the CB 3 times. This has brought sylphs and natural clouds as well as gentle fresh breaze. It actually feels like might rain tonight.

I also left 2 HHG s surrounded by Tb s.
I am using about 3/4 gallon to make about 24 Tbs.

———-

AUGUST 13TH

Yesterday was my best operational day so to speak. The parasites were on the air as has been custom the past days. I went for main death array and planted everywhere. I stayed about an hour on the area to watch the reactions.

When i first arrived the whole island was dark grey, some of it was raiiny clouds, some chems. I saw airplane flying nearby and the trails lasted much longer than other parts of the island as i used to see them months back so i realised the power of those arrays.

15min after> i busted the place, sylphs starting to appear all around and sky clearing in general.

30min> amazingly big sylphs of all sorts of shapes are definitely here and cleaning the place.

45 min> more sylphs, more power, little sun and nice rainy natural cloud formations coming this way

1 hour after> i am on the road on my way home and sylphs are everywhere on my way from the center of the island to the eastern part where i live.

At 22pm or so it started to rain and it rained the whole night!!!

My friend woke up at 3am and saw a helicopter with powerful lights flying around my area lol

AUGUST 14TH

Morning was medium cloudy but all natural, the sky color is more intense blue for the 1st time in a while, no haze. No planes are flying at all today (do they think it useless today?)

It feels like Prana is here, i slept best in a while last night and life is here everywhere. Went down to the sea early to drop more Tb s on the same spot. There are 5 now in all.

i took an HHG to make a pattern and watch. I puti it in the center and made a pentagram with the 5 pieces. After seeing the pentagram i remembered the Pentagon and war so decided to arrange it in another way.

I spread the Tb s in a 100m line more or less including the HHG. Fish are attracted to it but they are very curious always. When i go down and stay sitting around the orgonite, they all come in mass by the dozens to just watch me.
The sky was healthy and i asked a friend who lives there to be watchful of the line in front of is house for any changes. I keep coming there so i will be able to see them too.

12 midday
Sky is mainly clear everywhere, sunny blue day.
On my way to the water spot i stoppped by to gift some presents to some peaceful military lol
was a risky operation and now i see why a spudgun is a good idea. no need to tresspass and get hurt in the wild bushes. I droped enough to this death array but i may come back to make sure since i did not close the circle completaly.

it still is very sunny. These days sunset is about 2100 and now i can see the Moon in the sky so it is obviously very clean. Parasites arent here today at all, not even 1 !!!

2315pm
sky has remained clear up till now. I saw just a weird gery formation in the shape of an almost perfect rectangle. It was the only thin in the sky and sitting in front of my house. After a few minutes sylphs appeared and took care of that.
The sky to east and west is very clear but for the sylphs that are hanging around top of the Cb and strollin around.

Next operation Sylphs and Awe! starting soon. We will prevail, parasites will not have any more room to breath normal, too much love and nice energy for them to survive. We will assemble the orgonator and denotate love all around, We will gift smiles for enhnaced performance. Good humour gives extra boost to our fight.

AUG 15TH

The whole day has been sunny and a much nicer blue.
experience has shown me that gifting more Tb s have help lots into clearing the skies as opposed to just having the Cb alone.

AUGUST 16TH

630am
The day started cloudy. As soon as the sun came up clouds started moving which gave me a thought about light and heat having a say on what goes on in the sky. It just seemed today that was the click start to move or something.

1310pm

The day has continued middle cloudy with healthy fluffy clouds and mainly sunny. I pased by the main deat array that i busted 2 days back and all seemed in order.

The 100m line in the coast that i am experimenting with just 5 orgonites had a long sylph in line with it so it is promising.
The blue remains a much better and intense blue.

the day has remained clear.
i must report a weird happening for second time. Right in front of my house i just witnessed a very small criss cross pattern that has actually formed a triangle with the moon in the center. There was a straight line shooting outwards from one of the angles that looked like a trail. Thing is that i cannot certify that they are sylphs and it feels wierd. The sky is clear and this happens only above my house.
Last night the same happend but it was a rectangle block. I wonder if i am being targeted?
i ve seen very white healthy clouds other days and the feeling was good, i did not become suspicious at all.

AUGUST 17

2014PM
Today woke up at 630am and they already had come out. Sylphs were plenty and fast taking care of the trails. The whole has been like that except 14 to 16 more or less. Maybe they take siesta time when passing thru Spain too? lol

Went to the bathing spot i go to. It is south where i pit 5 orgonites. I found only 3 but the sea bed was full of algae from some under currents so they might up been hidden under or taken away which i am unsure. What i did see ´do were 3 sylphs right in front of the spot where the orgonites were laying and to either side the whole sky was blue. It s a good sign.

As marine life goes i ll make a scale value from 1 to 10 where 1 is simply almost no fishes up to 10 that would be full on fishes everywhere.

I mentioned this place is near the coast where lots of ships pass and some nearby tourist spot so it is actually dead, no plant life ´do fishes can be found.
Normally i would give it a 2 since few species and most hidden under rocks.

Today i would give it a 4 which means i ve seen double marine life than usual in quantity as well as variety. I have found them to be more out in the open even when the surroundings are too noisy with the boats passing by.

I found a recent green root starting to grow but this one i cannot say it is due to orgonite as yet. I may be wrong but nature seems to take its time to grow although emitting this healthy prana might speed up the process.

AUGUST 18TH

630am

It was a haarped new day. Sylhps are plenty and have been all day spreding into huge fire patterns. The Parasites have been at it all day very insistently everywhere.

Now in the afternoon i have seen 3 short rainbows in the sky (metal reflections??) and a couple of shadow lines which i do not understand what they are, if anyone could explain.

They are stubborn today.

they have managed o cover the sky well tonight but they were flying over by the minute over and over. Before sunset i managed to see some sylphs but it felt they were outnumbered or might be o top of the dark haze working still.

Ambient is very humid tonight, visibility very low.

AUGUST 19TH

630am-1030am

To my surprise i woke up to find that it rained last night and i did have a good sleep. Last night when going to bed the sky was really covered so it has been transformed into healthy life.
Sylphs are here daily and today there s not much action, some healthy clouds strolling around.

ANYONE WANTING TO CHECK THE ALBUM OF THESE ALMOST 4 WEEKS OF GIFTING CAN VISIT: https://francisco.imgur.com/4_weeks_gifting_menorca