Radio Interview about Sabotage Today

Geoff in New York City, who posts reports here, interviewed Carol and I again for his weekly show on WBAI (FM). It will air on Monday night at 10PM Eastern Time and will be available online at http://darkmatterradio.net/sho…ther-news/ on Tuesday at 7PM Eastern, I think.

There was the usual interference on the line but we powered through it Cool and, besides, this audible stuff is nice evidence of sabotage.

He wanted to focus on the issues of computer sabotage, gangstalking and boilerplating so it was a lot of fun. Thanks, Bodhitree, for really opening up the issue of internet sabotage on EW! Most IT guys are eager acolytes of the Pajama People’s party line so your authoritative accounts are very refreshing to me.

Carol mentioned the repeated theft of her car keys (it last happened a couple of months ago) as a good example of boilerplating and after the show her stolen keys showed up on top of the washing machine, which is a place she’s had eyes on every day Wink

Geoff was quite pleased to know that Michal is going to host a research forum that will include discussion of first hand experiences with UFOs. I said that it’s high time that we all stop allowing the sneaky old nazis in the CIA, NASA and USAF to discourage us all from talking about this observable phenomenon publicly. Reich sure wasn’t shy about the subject, as we know.

~Don

Hi Don,

The interview we did on sabotage will air on Dark Matter Radio December 11, 2014 7PM (Eastern) and on WBAI 99.5 FM December 15, 2014 10PM.

I will be posted on inothernewsradio.com after it airs.

thanks again!

Geoff

Last week, Brother Sean Bradley, a Franciscan monk in England who does an international talk show on the internet via a video conferencing setup, scheduled Carol and I for an interview but there was so much hacking that it wasn’t possible to get started. This would have been our first online video interview.

I had a couple of pleasant periods in my youth involving Franciscan orders. The first was when I was 12 and 13 in Arkansas and my folks paid for art lessons at a convent. St Francis was the subject of a lot of the students’ art projects Wink and my teacher, Sister Roberta from Texas, was an incredibly talented and skilled artist. The second was my high school on the island of Guam, Father Duenas Memorial School, run by Franciscan priests, one of whom, Father Mel McCormick was captured there by the Japanese 25 years earlier and spent the war in a military prison camp–best years of his life, evidently. Another one, Father Donan Hickey was a Rhodes Scholar in Middle English who had been a bombardier in the US Army Air Corps in England and was so horrified by what he’d done to civilians in the war that he became a priest. I think they all had Irish names.

I mentioned all that because I generally steer clear of very religious people but I’ve known a lot of them who were genuine and I had the impression that Brother Sean is. He was rather shocked by the hacking and I think he’s still assimilating that reality. Carol and I are willing to try again with him.

After the interview, Geoff shared a lot of interesting personal experiences that I encouraged him to post about here, for the record. I reminded him that it doesn’t matter if these didn’t happen recently because it’s all timeless once it’s posted and the credible record is still quite scant for this amazing, grassroot global orgonite movement.

Here is the link to the interview about sabotage and interference with Don and Carol last night on In Other News.

listener phone calls at 30 minutes,

thanks again !

ksd22

Great interview with Don and Carol. Regarding the folks who called in, I can’t believe how prevalent gang stalking is. Being a guvment gang stalker must be the most boring job in the universe! I imagine the gentleman from Long Island who called in is a sort of average guy, probably not a super spy or anything and from what he describes, these stalkers are following him everywhere and they even moved in next door. Must be the new “make work” program like they had during the depression in the 30s. I used to say “our tax dollars hard at work” but now I realize they’re being paid with monopoly money.

Tim

Good point about tax dollars. One of the credible authors used to say that taxes are extorted from people in order to keep inflation under control and that ‘property values’ and the cost of gas reflects the rate of inflation that’s caused by the private lending of fake money to governments. This is why all discussion of ‘public debt’ is misleading and is designed to hypnotize the pajama people into believing that the debt is real and not imaginary.

Fiat money that’s based on productivity and is issued by a gov’t is more real than gold and silver. I believe, based on reading suppressed history, that the gold and silver supply have always been controlled by the same sort of private people who now manufacture fake public debt. If everyone could dig up gold and silver from their backyards this wouldn’t be the case. I think that basing money in precious metal is an ancient scam that the authors of the US Constitution enthusiastically bought into. I mentioned that personal belief in case our readers have gotten the wrong impression that this forum is pimping silver. Their more real achievement was the Bill of Rights, I think, and a lot of them opposed including that document in the Constitution.

One of the callers to the show wanted a comment on the apparent power of banksters and I told him they’re just parasites and totally rely on this hypnotic scam for survival.

The caller from Long Island was in the process of being gangstalked and had just been confronted by one of these creepy federal sewer rats who warned him in an explicit way to stop examining reality. He was kind of close to Montauk so I suggested that this might have something to do with the sewer rats’ discomfort about him.

On our recent trip to disable the Tornado Alley weaponry across the US South, Carol and I noticed that very few sewer rats were around us except when we were gifting around the malignant air force base at Montgomery, Alabama. When we passed through a corner of very rural Texas on our way from Louisiana to Oklahoma, though, we saw sewer rats all over the place and none of them were there for us. That might be another of many confirmations that the people of Texas are forcing the state gov’t to get entirely clear of this metastacized corporate cancer that calls themselves the US Gov’t. it’s kind of funny that the FBI, NSA and CIA are absolutely powerless to stop them and will be unable to exact reprisals after the factLaugh

These New York callers to Geoff’s talk shows have been the best and most aware ones we’ve ever interacted with in radio interviews, by the way. Geoff made history by featuring gangstalking, boilerplating and other covert molestations that are now widespread in America. My daughter, Nora, lives in NY and heard the show. She had also shared some orgonite with Geoff. She had gotten a big shipment of towerbusters from Francisco of orgonita.eu. He’s with us in Idaho, right now, and will accompany me to an undisclosed country so we can both do an end run around our respective parasitic national regimes’ evident plans to destroy us. Carol ordered a spare GPS and Caribbean charts for our trip a couple of weeks ago and yesterday some federal sewer rat cancelled the order. A phone call fixed the problem and West Marine is overnighting them to us. I also got an InReach satellite messaging device that doubles as a source of nautical charts so we’ll have three GPS units for the boat, all on separate satellite networks. I think that’s beyond even the CIA/NSA sewer rats’ ability to completely sabotage our open-water navigation Wink

~Don

We used to try to ‘understand’ the minds of the vast army of parasites who enforce the ancient agenda but I recommend not trying to do so. I think that to understand them one needs to be like them. I think that people who are programmed with western democratic liberalism are more vulnerable to behavior control by brain police than anyone else. The Rockefeller-funded environmentalist movement is a case in point.

After the show, this typical Delta Protocols assault was posted on the station’s site, anonymously:

http://wbai-nowthen.blogspot.c…rillo.html

I assured Geoff that when people attack Carol and I publicly this way it usually results in increased public appreciation but we’re based on the internet and his show is based in broadcast media. Of course, this fellow attacked just advertised our zappers effectively Wink. Like with the NSA-sponsored orgonite fakers one may get sense that these things are written by committees, sometimes–like writers for a TV show.

This verbal abuse might also be a good thing for Geoff’s show, ultimately. We know that as the NSA in particular suffers from more exposure ‘the public’ actually become more accountable. This outrage against the tyranny of parasitism is part of a healing process, after all. The NSA is just one of the noxious secret police agencies in the world, of course but it’s probably the nastiest one on this continent, even though the FBI’s more overtly thuggish membership interlocks with the KKK.

~Don

I’m curious about the dramatic difference between the remarkably aware callers to Geoff’s show and those bloggers’ reactionary aggression. The fellow who is responsible for Radio Pacifica’s broadcasts where I live is Dale in Spokane, who was my first hang glider instructor (2006). We had some pretty good talks and he sold me Tarpley’s big book about how the feds blew up the World Trade Center, published in 2004. Listening to Radio Pacific news is sort of like listening to public radio except it seems a little more left-oriented. The Left is heavily materialistic and much of the programmed belief paradigm is based on denial of non-materialistic realities.

So, if these bloggers hate Geoff’s show so much but the show’s audience are so appreciative I wonder which will prevail–it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

The high-profile talk shows that feature controversial topics like UFOs, energy healing, etheric phenomenon, etc., are designed to promote disinformation and they’ll invite a few legitimate guests in order to give credibility to all the agency-sponsored fakers. I guarantee that nobody will be invited to talk truthfully about zappers or orgonite on any of those shows.

Thanks again, Geoff.

~Don

Hi Don,

thanks for posting this individuals blog, it doesn’t belong to the station btw- although, this person claims he was a former program director in the 60s. Nasty, to say the least, a bloated parasite on the neck of the station. Anyway, the callers during the show filled all the phone lines, all of them were blinking at once. This is what the station is about in my opinion, reaching out to those listening on topics like this one and then having real time examples from callers who share their experiences.

Here is a comment from a listener - Hi Geoff,

Really enjoyed last night’s show. And the thing I particularly took away from it was Don’s great optimism in the face of atrocities, interferences & metastisizing secret forces. Having access to that kind of “paleo-technology” is very empowering, both physically & mentally. The great secret they don’t want us to know about is not only the existence of the ether (or plenum, as the Gnostics used to call it–meaning, there’s plenty there for everybody), but it’s accessibility through low-tech means. We don’t have to have a PhD in electrical engineering to draw from free space–& do it all the time anyway to carry on basic life processes. If such technology was ever fully developed we could both heal the planet & opt out of the present economic system completely. Knowing that, keeps one grounded & optimistic, in spite of all appearances.