Rain in Southern Sudan

In the Southern Sudan especially in the areas which we did much gifting are having a good climatic change, the rain have started raining and very soon the whole region is going to very good for human habitation. More so on the high mountainous regions, which had become now good water catchment sites. The change of climate had not only favored the farmers but also the fishermen are also doing a good work a long the Nile River something which is good economic recourse to us.

Next week i hope to re-visit the Nubian and i m very sure good report will come from them .I also put for them some good batteries in their zappers from Kenya, i know that the zappers also must have done them a good work. The only hazard that is featuring is the war which is still smelling in our country. But we hope all will be well.

Christine

Hi Dave thank a lot for your appreciation on my post.

One of the Nubian though the good gifting work which i did a long the river Nile now they have good fishing activities a long the river because the orgonite have made the water to be very clean. From the little research which we have done, when the water is thoroughly gifted even muddy water will finally come clean. As a result we here in Africa we have a species of fish who can only multiply in clean water and thus our use of the orgonite in the purification of the muddy water is having a double advantage.

Christine

Thanks Davie for the good comment , really our people and especially the Nubians have really enjoyed the use of zappers. Really Don had send us some zappers through Mrs O in Kenya. I have distributed some to them and they have in fact benefited from it.

Chgristine