RE: New Development Of The Orgonites In Somali Land

Right now i have found the situation in Somalia to be quite alarming and only the places where we have put the orgonites which the UNHCR never included in their reports are the places which have experienced a bit positive outcome. The following is the report produced by the UNHCR

( Tens of thousands have fled their homes, walked for weeks in search of food. Many young children have died along the way. And all of the Somali refugees arriving in Kenya and Ethiopia are exhausted. Between 40 per cent and 50 per cent of the children are acutely malnourished.

Please give whatever you can afford. You will save lives; give protection. And you will offer hope to people who are in an extremely desperate situation. )

Also those Al-Shabab who ran away due to the orgonites that we really gifted in Somali land have really pave the way for a peaceful even though quite minimal .But i believe soon a lasting peace will be realized
Now all the ares which we have really gifted have started to developed much interest in farming even though they have not yet started to get adequate rainfall as here in Kenya by now .We are going to explore many places ,we are together with Benedict and Fatuma
Mrs O

In the area where I am now its very cold but only that it had not started raining but according to my experience in the weather it will rain soon I even asked the people who lives in the place where I am they also assured me that concerning what even themselves experience it’s likely going to rain soon. All the zappers which I took to them have really helped them a lot and they are very much happy with them to the extent that they still need more of zappers. Where I am now the network is not stable that is why I don’t frequently post the messages as possible. So I’m sure I will post many messages as much as possible.
Thanks Mrs. O

Right now we are successful in operation in Somalia, despite the increase hardship of life in Somalia in terms of draught, famine and political instability we have managed to gift several places in that region.We have tried by all means to reach several groups,families political stronghold as the Al-Shabab regions and all that we are seeing is quite positive outcome.
Tomorrow we are planing to hold a one day workshop trying to equip some resident on the impact of the orgonites to crop production and as a peace initiator.For now we have quite a number who have volunteer to come for that seminar.i am sure after this we will have several people who would help us to continue advocating for the orgonites.
On the side on the zappers for sure the zappers which we gave for the first time have really caused a greater change in the lives of all those who used them.The report which we got was quite encouraging.Even this time we took them some of which i hope will continue helping them in a greater deal.So after this i will continue recruiting some men and women who would who work together with Fatuma for the work is too big.
Right now Chris ,Nicholas Billy and Nancy they are busy making the orgonites that Chris will take to Congo while some they will send to me in Somali.
Mrs O

Hi readers,
When Mrs O and I took the Orgonite to Somalia, we never knew the impact it would have on the people there in Somalia, following the political upheavals that were going on there, including the action by the Al-Shabaab. We met Fatuma who helped us to go to the interior where we did many things, including gifting the most dangerous ground, the Al-Shabaab training ground. By the time we came back, at least some good number of people had known about Orgonite. We left Fatuma to take care of everything and try to expand the promotion.
Mrs O and I went to Somalia recently to follow tp the work which we had left behind. Mrs O left last weekend and am now together with Fatuma.

From this report, you can actualy admire the much Orgonite can do. To begin with, Somalia is known to be a failed state, with constant wars. The war is as a result of the Al-Shabaab militant and the Temporary government. When we gifted the Al-Shabaab camp, our action was followed by the members of this group moving away from Mogadishu, an act that has resulted to the longest peaceful situation in that country. Many people now settle in the place without fear. Today, children around there do go to school and the programs are normal despite the hunger. Busines is going on well as usual and the movement is not restricted. That is the first achievement of Orgonite here in Somalia.

Back to the villages, we promoted Orgonite by telling the people there about the ability of the Orgonite to bring rain and also to make the soil more fertile for agriculture. During the time we went there, people would run to us, thinking that we had a lot of money but the most important thing they wanted most was water. When we gave some people the Orgonite after the explaination, many took it, and am happy to report that already they already doing farming. They did not join the group that ran to the refugee camp. Right now, there are a few rains here and there. Those in the camps are moving back to the villages to do farming. This has made the demand of Orgonite to rise high up. That is why Mrs O has gone back to oversee the production.

I want to attribute this success to our Western friends whom I may not call the names. After some short time in the near future, our East African Market will be too big and being the sole monopolists in this business, we are sure that we shall make a lot of money which will promote Orgonite to the entire Africa. By this, we shall maket Orgonite as much popular as Cocacola. This is because we shall be no longer giving free samples, but will sell.

(To African readers, We shall translate this report in Kiswahili)

Benedict.

e war is as a result of the Al-Shabaab militant and the Temporary government. When we gifted the Al-Shabaab camp, our action was followed by the members of this group moving away from Mogadishu, an act that has resulted to the longest peaceful situation in that country. Many people now settle in the place without fear. Today, children around there do go to school and the programs are normal despite the hunger. Busines is going on well as usual and the movement is not restricted. That is the first achievement of Orgonite here in Somalia.

Back to the villages, we promoted Orgonite by telling the people there about the ability of the Orgonite to bring rain and also to make the soil more fertile for agriculture. During the time we went there, people would run to us, thinking that we had a lot of money but the most important thing they wanted most was water. When we gave some people the Orgonite after the explaination, many took it, and am happy to report that already they already doing farming. They did not join the group that ran to the refugee camp. Right now, there are a few rains here and there. Those in the camps are moving back to the villages to do farming. This has made the demand of Orgonite to rise high up. That is why Mrs O has gone back to oversee the production.

I want to attribute this success to our Western friends whom I may not call the names. After some short time in the near future, our East African Market will be too big and being the sole monopolists in this business, we are sure that we shall make a lot of money which will promote Orgonite to the entire Africa. By this, we shall maket Orgonite as much popular as Cocacola. This is because we shall be no longer giving free samples, but will sell.

(To African readers, We shall translate this report in Kiswahili)

Benedict.

Really what Benedict said about Somalia is absolutely true me as a person who have experience the effectiveness of the orgonite it really changes the state of a nation and areas.The story of Somalia has really changed and happy enough it changes positively a clear show of the effectiveness of the orgonites that our fellows have tirelessly distributed despite the harsh and unfriendly environment of that nation.
Right now Mrs O is already back but very busy making the orgonites that she will consequently send back to both Fatuma and Benedict. To me i believed that soon some parts of the nation of Somali Land like the Lake Victoria region will receive a good rainfall that will sustain their plants for those who will embark and do farming very effectively.Generally i really appreciate their effort and may God bless the work of their hand
Chris

Even though Somalia is not a peaceful country the Army from went to fight the Al Sabaab who had been coming to Kenya with an intention abduction the innocent foreigners.For sure right now the war is on and i hope soon the political stability of that nation will be stabilized
One of Nichola’s brother who joined army also took some Orgonite along with him that you information about Somalia

Right now it’s really raining in Somalia and people are really planting their shot season seeds using the Orgonite that we had given them. Fatuma rung me and she told me that our work which we did there have really changed the life styles of the Somalia. Even all those who could not have hope in their lives now could work in their gardens and do something meaningful.
According to my analysis the rainfall that they have experience is quite adequate and the chances of their crops to fail before harvesting is quite minimal and thus I would term it a year of change to those who have managed to use our Mbolea the Orgonite in their gardens (Shambas) I will continue giving you many reports of our success in Somali Land
Mrs O