Re: TB Charging

john
13 Sep 2008 03:24
Subject: Re: TB Charging
I asked the guy with the pic website if we had any:

Quote:
> what function is an array that has 10 or so thin towers?

By thin towers I presume you mean masts. These are directional MF arrays.

> I see photos in the USA but the only ones here are 3 or 4 towers like the BBC radio 4 setup. Do we have that setup here?

Typically there are two main types of MF array in this country, the
T-shaped wire aerials which are suspended between two masts and the
monopoles where the single mast is itself the radiator. Monopoles can be
modified, usually into a cardiode radiation pattern by the addition of a
sloping wire reflector (see Bedford MF as an example).

But the IBA contructed a handful of more directional AM arrays here in
the UK. See Saffron Green as the best example.

This is Saffron Green
http://tx.mb21.co.uk/gallery/saffrongreen/index.php

that looks more like it and I’ll check out “T-shaped wire aerials which are suspended between two masts”

john
13 Sep 2008 05:34
Quote:
You mentioned one yourself: Droitwich. Or on a smaller scale Redruth MF.

so look to be any radio masts here logged on this site. There is a multimap link on each page/site, how convenient!

Droitwitch.

Redruth: Image

Alejandro
13 Sep 2008 07:30
In my opinion, any “radio”, “TV”, military “communications” and almost any other big mast out there is nasty and has to be gifted. Calling it HAARP or not is irrelevant, they are either strictly for weather manipulation or mind control or have dual use (piggy-back frequencies or multiple transmitters). Those single “radio” towers you showed in those pics, john, have a whole bunch of microwave transmitters and would definately qualify as a death tower in my opinion. Regarding towers, masts, whatever, we have to be like the Spanish Inquisition “kill em all, and let God sort them out” Cool . There will be no harm done if we gift a legitimate comunications instalation.

Also, in my experience, HAARP infrastructure is not always set up in close-knit arrays. Sometimes single masts are spread out a kilometer or so from each other, forming a sort of array over a much larger area. The worst arrays, at least here in Chile are always in military instalations and have a whole bunch of esoteric looking arrays and towers set up in geometric arrangements of all shapes and sizes, you really feel like you’re in some sort of bad alien B movie when you walk around one of these. Laughing

Alejandro

Don Croft
13 Sep 2008 09:31
Unfortunately, all of the towers’ tech are secret–the sort of secrecy that protected the Manhattan Project, for instance.

Fortunately, all standing towers are now weapons and need to be gifted.

I often forget that when Carol and I go gifting, she simply looks at the energy signature of a tower to determine what it’s being used for. Towers and other structures that send dense, dark deadly orgone radiation up into the atmospherre are obviously for destroying the atmosphere’s health in specific ways; towers that send that energy down at the populace are for hurting people, simply stated.

Those weird drum and horn transmitters out in the countryside seem to do a little of both.

As a rule, many similar towers standing in relative proximity to each other are for weather warfare.

All of the big shortwave broadcasting facilities, like the one Igor busted at the Vatican, are now weather weapons. Anyone can know this because all shortwave broadcasts have been handled by satellites since long before we started doing this work. the big arrrays that were set up in the 1950s as navigation aids are also now used for weather warfare, according to what Carol has seen on our gifting trips, but they certainly do also carry out the harmless navigationn broadcasts, as do those ‘bowlilng pin’ transmittters found at all the larger airports.

This ‘piggybacking’ of weaponry on legitimate communication or navigation functions is pretty clever and it’s apparent that busting their deat-transmittting potential with orgonite won’t affect any legitimate functions, after all. By the way, the energy signature of regular communication and navigation tech isn’t ugly at all. I think the $#!+birds who preach the dangers of electromagnetism are mainly paid to persuade us to live like troglodytes, though it’s kind of funny that some of these preachers are going after ‘cell towers’ now Wink . Sure, ‘All you need is a sharp stick and a loincloth,’ but these preachers get a lot of money from the Rockefellers, drive cars, etc.

The $#!+birds failed to get the draft to send cannon fodder to Persia but they absolutely did draft all the standing tower transmitters around the globe to use as weapons against humanity Cool

If someone is intent on erasing HAARP from the sky it’s essential to bust ALL of the towers in the region because we found out in Florida that the ordinary death towers also assist the weather weapons.

The intense secrecy of all this technology is kind of liberating, in a way, and if one will be mindfuil to bust all the death tech in one’s territory one will definitely get the requisite visual and other sensory confirmations, though one might need to also bust the underground rat nests in order to clear away all the lower smog, finally.

Thanks for posting all the photos, guys.

~Don

Alejandro
13 Sep 2008 19:09
All of the nasty weather warefare instalations I’ve seen have at least 3 masts, either in a triangle formation or in a line. I presume this is for triangulating specific areas of the atmosphere. During our trip with Kelly, most single radio masts that were not acompanied by other towers anywhere near the area and did not have any other type of transmitter attached, such as microwave drums and such, were not negative at all, according to Kelly. These we only saw in the mining areas of Chile and were operated by mining companies for their comuinications. I gifted these regardless, just out of habit. Whenever I spotted a tall mast that seemed to be by itself and Kelly felt as negative, we never failed to find at least two other similar towers as we turned a corner or took a better look around. Also, HAARP arrays are surprisingly easy to bust with relatively little orgonite, which probably is related to them working as a group. It was also Kelly’s impression that no matter how large or nasty an array, a single HHG would make the whole thing positive, even from quite a distance. I would usually place two HHGs in case one was removed. Death tower (cell phone) arrays were actually tougher to bust since these towers operate independently from each other. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

john
14 Sep 2008 03:06
Someone suggested I put 2ft pipes on a CB and point it down. I aim to make a 2ft one for going down but just inverted a 6ft one. Two days later, yesterday, it was really hot, and today looks to be the same Smile If these reptilians live inside the earth as they are meant to then it seems a good idea to make them as uncomfortable as I am in the rain Wink The farmer who rents my ground said it was getting a bit desperate–he has 200 acres of corn, 40 acres of peas, and 30 of spuds still in the ground.

I am marking all the towers on a 1inch map from the TV and radio site plus the cell phone site—need to get them out the way as Don says. The rains have been a wake up call.

Good tip re 3 masts, will be on the lookout for them. Just noticed Merthyr Tydfil has 3 TV masts triangulated.

I’ll check out which towers are shortwave too, physics was never my strong suit.

Don Croft
19 Sep 2008 12:15
If we were all psychics, our discussions would center on the quality and direction of the black energy that all standing towers and other weaponry are putting into the atmosphere and into the populace Wink but, as it stands, due to teh intense secrecy of this military weaponry all that any of us can do is to guess about the specific tech. They all pump out dense, directed deadly orgone radiation and they can all be turned into life force generators with simple orgonite.

I don’t mean to sound like a broken record but all standing towers and all buildings that have that crap around their upper storeys and on their roofs simply need to be gifted.

Any towers that are along the coasts ought to be considered weather weapons but all of the standing death towers assist the climate-sabotage effort because all of them add to teh would-be death energy matrix. I say, ‘would-be’ because in many key areas of the world this death matrix has been obliterated and transmuted with orgonite.

Alejandro knows a guy who worked on death towers and I’ll bet that he has no information about the technology, also that whatever he surmises about it all is only his subjective impression. Since he’s a technician, his subjective impression has value, here, so if it’s safe, I hope Ale will share some of that with us.

The tower techs we’ve spoken to on site obviously don’t know what they’re installing and the process is so compartmentalized that I doubt anyone who isn’t keyed into the $#itbird agencies’ electronic/DOR warfare agenda actually knows anything about this.

The folks who built the US Army’s atom bombs didn’t have a clue what they were making and some of them quit becuase they didn’t think they were ‘helping the war effort.’ Only a few top rats, like Oily Oppenheimer, knew what it was all for. Why would this be different, except for its relatively massive scale?

~Don

Javiera
19 Sep 2008 12:29
Leo, the ex-death tower technician got beat up pretty badly by a gang in the usually peaceful town of Vicuña, so is hesitant for me even to mention him publicly anymore. I did post a bit about his subjective impressions r.e. death towers, in another post somewhere, but can’t find it now. He told me there are 4 different teams of technicians and workers who set up the towers, who work independently from one another, so it is definitely very compartmentalized.

Alejandro

john
19 Sep 2008 14:19
the 4 independent teams is pretty revealing

Its worth repeating what a friend told me re their power:

“This seems to me to be rather excessive. Watts = Volts x Amps Therefore, 240 volts x’s 800 amps = 192 Kilowatts per hour x’s 3 phase = 576 KWH. Transmitters at microwave frequencies normal only require a max of 1.0 watt, not kilo watts. If this is true then there is covert agenda going on. This type of supply and fusing system will be mega expensive. I don’t know what to say, except run for the hills. Power is a square law, i.e. Amps (squared) x’s Resistance in ohms. So if you double the voltage you square the power. Nasty.”

and one of their covert agendas is surveillance http://www.whale.to/b/mob1.html uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals ‘in real time’ almost anywhere in Britain. Not many PJs know that even though they admit to it.

Carolien
20 Sep 2008 05:52
Quote:
and one of their covert agendas is surveillance http://www.whale.to/b/mob1.html uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals ‘in real time’ almost anywhere in Britain. Not many PJs know that even though they admit to it.

In Holland it is legitimate to use the data of mobile phone masts in court. The data are used as proof to determine a suspect’s whereabouts – his time and location – in relation to a crime nearby that spot. From what I recall, these data are used in court since 2002 for this purpose. Shutting down your mobile phone makes no difference to this tracking function (SIM cart is still powered – or something like that). Only when you disable your mobile phone (disconnect the powersource), you can’t be traced. But then again, some other tech like camera’s takes over there. Privacy is fiction nowadays, of course. I have even seen a recent TV-commercial about a mobile phone gadget to track your friends whereabouts. You just had to type their phone number… Not my type of fun, really.

Carolien

P.S. Nowadays biometrics are used also to determine individuals. In Holland only photos for passports are accepted on which the ears are uncovered (hair pushed behind it). Great confirmation for cavity resonance tech, isn’t it?

Start gifting or making your own orgonite, at ORGONITE.eu.
john
20 Sep 2008 10:31
I thought the tracking thing was done by satellites not the towers, like a GPS device or SatNav, officially anyway.