Re: The Eighteen, The One-O-Eight And The Cescolator

Edostar
Fri 04 Apr, 2008 02:57

Re: The Eighteen, The One-O-Eight And The Cescolator
———————————–

Cesco has asked me to remove the drawings of the layout of the 108 as he feels it needs more testing before releasing the drawings.

I made an ‘18’ but decided to make the individual 2.oz pieces of orgonite as ‘lawn-busters’ (long spikes of orgonite for treading onto soft ground) and I included a Cesco coil in each one.

http//www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/files/posted_images/user_122_tb4_1207295858_384316.jpg

Due to lack of decent crystals I replaced the usual terminated quartz with a piece of broken quartz in the manner of a TB.

I plan on extending it to a ‘108’ just as soon as I’ve finished another 90 Cesco coils.

I set it out at dusk and as I finished it started raining gently and continued for an hour or so; the next day was the first really clear day we’ve had for months with a deep blue sky and picture-postcard clouds.

The area feels gently positive and the vortex is visible from across the garden.

Edostar.

john
17 Apr 2008 01:32
Subject: Re: The Eighteen, The One-O-Eight And The Cescolator
Cracked that one, smaller mesh and lighter wire looks the answer. Nice one Smile

I carried mine hidden in a black plastic bag but did it at dusk time, yours you could carry folded and then assemble in situ.

just put metal frame 18 in park pond, as I walked back uphill (30 mins later) a huge blue hole appeared, it being white in all directions,
can’t recall what was over my head when I put it in the water (not sunny for sure), but a nice sight all the same. Spread wide by evening with white on all horizons. Going to expand that one to 108 under water.

Trying to get away from metal Cesco suggested using wood (dowel?) into TBs and then cutting hole into ply, and glueing using natural glue.

I like the fact the 18 is a triple 6—666, shafting them with their own pet number Smile Strangely, if you put my house name in a alphabet numerology calculator for 6 it comes to 666, also my local village. http://whale.to/b/666_6.html Wonder what the odds are for that. Home of the anti-Christ Smile

john

Last edited by john on 17 Apr 2008 15:12; edited 1 time in total
cesco
17 Apr 2008 06:39
Dear You.

I know I already announce my resignation from this board but since this issue has been giving me considerable concern I think it would be best if I expressed my views here, hopefully for the last time.

This post has been gaining great interest judging from the views, and also in the increase of hits on my own website after it was first posted.

My concern is mainly with the premature announcement of the 108.
This is a complex geometrical construction that appeared to me last year and that I briefly started experimenting with.
To this date only two has been constructed, well actually only one, since in the second an accidental mistake was made by Laozu so that it has 114 points.
We discovered some things with geometrical patterns that were both good and others bad, and this is my concern.
After this post was started more than a few people have started speculating in ways of �improving� the design…

As mentioned briefly above geometrical patterns can also be bad, by bad I mean get negative results.
I wont go into specific details but me and Laozu did try some different ones that created a negative reaction.
And this is a reason for concern for me as I don’t want this to happen.

I chose to retract all the information I have on the 108 and have asked pictures and diagrams to be removed elsewhere as well.
I don’t think that this is something people should experiment with until more is known about it.

I have decided to share a diagram for the 18 on my website, I express its construction in clear enough words there that it is little chance for misunderstanding it unless one does so deliberately. And if people knowingly does this it is on their conscience and responsibilty.

It is fascinating things I get to work with and at the same time I am starting to see the responsibilty and humilty needed to have an understanding of it.
These are not toys and should be treated with respect.

I thank you for your moment.

Farewell.

Cescolito

Don Croft
18 Apr 2008 05:55
Subject: Re: The Eighteen, the One-O-Eight and the Cescolator
Thanks, Cesco–I’ll personally wait for your analysis and final recommendation before promoting or discussing the 108. I’ve been genteel about not even talking about the Cescolator, which Carol and I are enjoying a lot (thanks also to Kelly!)

The eighteens we deployed in Kaleakakua Bay, last week, were apparently much appreciated by the dolphins, as I mentioned, and they apparently made the CIA and the Gaia Nazis in the area especially nervous and frustrated, which is gravy for me.

Carol said the pod took one of those 18s around to the south where Kilauea’s current eruption is dumping lava into the sea. I probably mentioned that, too.

We made them pretty small to fit in a big, reinforced suitcase, just in case the feds drove a luggage lorrie or airliner wheel over it on the way to the cargo bay. The radius is nine inches, I think, and it was plenty big enough for that project. The one Cesco and I made was a lot bigger.

I like the notion of laying the 18s out in a large, geographical pattern centered on a satanic institution, as John suggests.

Thanks, everyone, for not calling the 108 pattern ‘vesica pisces’ or ‘flower of life,’ by the way Wink That would feel, to me, like calling it ‘CocaCola’ or ‘Trojan Condom’ on account of the mindless, endorphin-addictive, corporate/occult advertising value those old generic terms were saddled with in a previous decade.

~Don

john
24 Apr 2008 06:54
On the hexagram front, was reading interview with Holy Blood author http://www.paranoiamagazine.co……tions.html who was going on about a pentagram at Rennes-le-Chateau, also a hexagram

found this drawing:

Maybe the design draws up or down good energy, like the towers in Ireland http://whale.to/b/callahan.html

john
02 May 2008 03:12
Getting some very noticable holes, even to me Smile

Most days we get a hole overhead, sometimes it spreads far and wide. There have been some whiteout days but only a few.

Today, for example, I drove to school 8 miles away where it was cold and cloudy, while on return I was in sunshine a mile from home Very Happy

This was one hole awhile back, with clouds in most directions.

Apart from the 4 CBs I have in the area, there is one 18 in water and 3 on top of the ground.

louis onder
07 Sep 2008 20:48
I think this is one of the best ideas to come around in a long time and decided to make a few and deploy them as quick as possible. The first thing I noticed was how rain clouds situated themselves directly over the configurations. Wink
I will make one with the wire mesh in my next experiment.

Louis

Don Croft
12 Sep 2008 09:34
Louis, it looks like your center arrangement isn’t lining up the way it was designed, but if you’re getting consistent results with it, maybe we can look at whether that was/is an essential feature. This entire gifting effort is so new (8 years old) that we’re only starting to figure out the technical parameters. It might be that the latitude for success with this arrangemetn is as wide as with any of the other devices we’re all using and I think that would be good news.

~Don

john
12 Sep 2008 14:30
“The first thing I noticed was how rain clouds situated themselves directly over the configurations.”

maybe my 5 18s are bring more rain than usual?

Paddy
12 Sep 2008 15:41
On the other hand, the Earth also has different needs from ours, maybe she needs a greater amount of water lower down at this time. It seems to me that orgonite will simply restore balance where there is none, and sometimes this balance does not agree with our purposes, such as harvests etc. So my hunch is that however many 18s you deploy, john, you will always end up working on the side of balance, even if it means your tatties (potatoes) are floating away Crying or Very sad

Paddy

“This rain is starting to seriously annoy me, so we need to take out HAARP before next harvest, another like this could bust most farmers around here and me soon after.”

Embarassed Oops, sorry john, just read this in your TB Charging post, I don’t mean to make light of your situation, been there before myself.

Edostar
12 Sep 2008 19:04

I noticed the same thing with Louis’ 18 but in the light of his reported confirmations, also figured that the minor deviation from geometric integrity probably didn’t make too much difference.

I made a ‘15’ (a five-pointed star version of the ‘18’) which also seems to work reasonably well:
I only made it because I have always had more aesthetic regard for the 5-pointed star and wondered how it might perform as an orgonite device along the same lines as the 18.

It seems to produce a similar energy vortex but it’s flatter and less focussed and I’m not suggesting it as a replacement for Cesco’s 18 which appears to work rather better in practice.

Just subjectively confirming that the parameters do seem to be wider than a strict adherence to one single tight geometric pattern would suggest.

Dan.

http://www.baligifter.org
louis onder
12 Sep 2008 21:09
That’s the beauty of belonging to etheric warriors, everyone helps everyone out and in the long run we all learn more about our biggest passion for making orgonite. Communication is the name of the game. Even though I’ve never met any of the guys or gals in person, I believe we have all bonded together in the betterment of the human race and our precious world. I can honestly say this has been the most rewarding experience of my life and most of all I have Don Croft to thank for that. The diversity and skill of the members is totally mind boggling! Wonderful people like Dan, Laozu, Cesco, Eric, etc. is proof of divine intervention at work! (I look forward to meeting all the members at some point in time)

Go Etheric Warriors!

Louis

louis onder
13 Sep 2008 19:47
We reworked the unit in the earlier photo per Dan’s instructions and gifted that unit plus a couple of others today and got got some vivid sylph confirmations -see below

I can see sentience throughout this photo

Thanks Dan for all your help!

Louis

Don Croft
16 Sep 2008 13:53
Great work, guys! The latitude of success for most of our tech is so wide that it’s sometimes hard to distinguish whether something new is producing a specifiic effect. We often get strong subjective impressions that this is the case but in order to make a claim there has to be more than just one person’s subjective impressions. The trap that most groups fall into is to assign or assume personal authority for these processes and I’m happy to say that EW has sidestepped that, so far.

Even teh psychics are hesitant to offer advice to individuals because they’ve seen how this advice can be twisted and used out of context by resourceful, opportunistic manipulators in open-membership forums, fueled by some of the lower aspects of human nature among the less discerning participants in this unorganized network.

When Carol and I find something that works consistently well, we tend to stick with it. Others are too restless to commit to something like this, so are constantly ‘trying’ new methods but in my view there needs to be a certain level of commitment to one course of action and for a sufficient time, in order to evaluate new approaches after that.

We’re still making and deploying 18s, though Carol has felt that making them with standard-size towerbusters is more productive (in terms of visual results) than making them with smaller orgonite bits, as I’d done for our Hawaii excursion. In that case, it was a baggage challenge Wink and she said the dolphins we swam with in the bay appreciated and used the devices, regardless.

Several of the devices we regularly use and deploy were developed by others, I’m proud to say, and I’m looking forward to helping more and more people promote their discoveries and inventions after they pan out.

The confusing part about experimenting with new devices and approaches is that no matter what form is used, more orgonite in the environment will probably produce visual confirmations. A researcher needs to get a feel for the parameters, I think, and to get farther afield to try things out in pristine (still-rotten-feeling/looking, ungifted) areas. We particularly enjoy and feel a need for interaction and feedback from other reputable sensitives when we’re trying out new stuff. This is the opposite of how a personality cult works but this is the principle that has kept Etheric Warriors from being relegated to the goofball category. People take us all seriously because we take our work seriously and we demonstrate personal commitment.

Please bear in mind that if we constantly present new applications in our reports, some of our readers will get kind of confused by it and may assume that everyone here endorses whatever shows up in posts. It’s a fine line, sure, but something else that one needs to get a feel for in order to appreciate.

As always, I’m the only one who is responsible for the quality of EW’s content and all I can do is request this courtesy from our contributors. Our readers are often people who had run the gamut of disinformation sites, including the faker orgonite forums, and they feel like they’ve somehow come to rest and found a home, here, where they don’t need to keep their bullshit meters running all the time. I like to honor them for having been through the CIA/MI6/KGB mendacity mill and finally found a substantive and empowering information site, so I rather put friendly8 pressure on the contributors to hone their own judgement skills and measure their own offerings’ quality in terms of whether it’s news that can be used or is simply idle speculation. We all use subtle energy, so I’m sure we can all strive to apply more subtlety and refinement to our own, heartfelt communications.

Good Sylph photos, Louis–congrats!

~Don

David
17 Sep 2008 18:11
In working on ending the drought here i gifted every stream between here an Hana with TB’s. most of the steams were dried up.
i also reworked my template for the 18 to fit normal sized TB’s. then ran the file on the vinyl cutter to make a template. Could mail these templates out if anyone wants, and if they look ok.
was wondering if using fiberglass for the base to hold the TB’s poses any etheric problems?
Also i added chips of danburite and celestite besides quartz crystals, a thought which came to me whilst doing a grounding exercise
the sky didn’t change much at first, but the next day the trades came back a day earlier than predicted by the man. We had a blanket of volcano smoke when i made them. this is the 3rd time since spring for the smoke, and it’s normally a rare occurrence during an odd winter. the first time this spring it happened was when the Crofts were on the big island, coincidently….?

john
18 Sep 2008 01:37
can’t quite picture what vinyl is but looks longer lasting that ply. Gives me an idea to try the fibreglass matting I have.

I don’t know if there is a message about placing 18s in water but when I inverted 3 CBs the rain stopped but still too much cloud cover, so I put an 18 in a pond yesterday, soon after the sky cleared, and the sun is out this morning.

Aim to cast an 18 in concrete with a wire mesh for use in rivers, about 2inch thick. Just so it doesn’t get moved all the time with the water.

john