Recent Activity

Just a quick notice of recent spooky stuff. We had an extremely successful exhibition event where orgonite really made its deal, seemingly the general understanding of it grows all the time (an article in an alternative magazine helped too) and things look very good in this light. Also people are receiving the good news of free energy technology very positively.

Probably because of the success, some familiar activity has been spotted around here. My partner dreamt of someone trying to kill either me or us all two nights in a row. Interestingly, last night before going to sleep, she saw a dark cloud of energy in the room, being highly energy sensitive. After waking up she recognized the cloud and dream were connected. I used to fight a lot when I sensed unfriendly energy close, nowadays I have so little interest, or will to give them that much attention that I usually don’t give a poo if they show up, only ask my divine technical support to get rid of the problem. We all have a different style, this works very well for me.

I think this is pretty good, in the sense that we are reaching pretty good amount of people now and the movement is growing, so for me it proofs that the way things work out is excellent.

These who find it exciting to play around with some occult stuff to make a thing or two happen, in order to terrorize, are truly off the track. Hopefully, they are to realize this when the counter attack sweeps back. Mostly, I don’t bother myself too much about it, except to only witness how God restores the situation, hoping the un-educated ones can learn if not the hard way then the hardest. Not spending too much time with psi-stuff, so to speak, my connection is more like to activate more when needed. Walking in faith in other words.

Occasionally it’s funny though, to get some intel about them, even though this can be rather unpleasant stuff to know.

They try to operate with secrecy, and often their visual predicts nearing removal of their presence once exposed. It’s like going to toilet. Once you get relief, and see it (if willing to look) you only need to flush. Why to carry THEM around? For God’s sake.