Record wine grape harvests and yields are occurring regardless of geography

RECORD WINE GRAPE HARVESTS AND YIELDS ARE OCCURRING REGARDLESS OF GEOGRAPHY

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that wine grape harvests have reached an unprecedented level of volume and yield, regardless of geography.

That’s because the size, fertility and longevity of any organism varies directly with the health of its etheric environment.

That why the gross production value of U.S. wine grape crops increased 41% from 2011 to 2012. And it’s why Washington state had record wine grape harvests from 2011 to 2014.

As I said previously, the unprecedented bounty is being seen in all the nations. Wine production in South Africa reached an all-time high in 2013.

In October 2013, Wine Searcher said “French Wine Exports Reach Record Highs”.

Where “record” highs is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon.

“Reach” record highs implies they just got to the record, and won’t go higher. There’s no information as to why France exported more wine than ever in all history in 2013.

California Wine Growers had a record harvest in 2014.

New Zealand wine exports reached a record in 2014.

Oregon’s 2014 wine harvest was the biggest on record.

A wine-searcher article from September 2015 said “2015 Harvest Could Redefine Oregon’s Wine Industry”.

Where “Could Redefine Oregon’s Wine Industry” is general. Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon.

The subhead reads “Changing conditions could mean a change of pace for the Pacific Northwestern state”.

Where “changing” conditions is completely general. What SORT of conditions? “Change of pace” is just as general. It’s a mind-fuck.

Beginning with the finger-wagging hedge “so far”, the author dives in: “So far, climate change is turning out just ducky for the Oregon wine industry.”

Can you see how “climate change” and “just ducky” are, yet again, only-general?

Inconveniently for the literally-blood-drinking Illuminist one-percenters pushing it, the “Climate Change” propaganda is so far past its sell-by date and so far into a completely-transformed world that it reads ludicrously.

Here’s a picture from the article:

It’s got the same incredibly dense, heavy grape clusters seen in the photo from Italy, below.

The article continues: “Last year’s harvest was the biggest on record, a whopping 39 percent bigger than the year before. This year might top it.”

Wait, what? A completely unexplained and only-now-copped-to 40% increase in wine grape volume from 2014 to 2015.

“Biggest ON record” is a devious dodge to avoid straightforwardly saying “last year’s harvest was a record”. And it gives the subconscious of the Coincidence Theorist the ability to say “oh, someone must have recorded that incorrectly!”, whereas “harvest was a record” is not able to be misunderstood.

This, my friends, is the fine art of Propaganda. Pretty lame and simplistic if you ask me. Can you see how I’m kicking their ass? And their ass will never again become un-kicked.

A man can wrestle a bull to the ground by its horns. That’s what I’m going for with these articles.

It’s a tough ask for a Science publication, but I rather believe it’s a return to sanity and vitality for Science, which is supposed to feel this way.

Men can do all sorts of things when they set their minds to it.

The author of the article I’m exposing here is named W. Blake Gray. Here’s his picture:

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist looks like. As you can see, men can do all sorts of things when they set their minds to it.

You can’t recognize them by their appearance, that is beyond the purportedly-secret hand signs they all use. And sometimes through Satanic-purple shirts like Blake’s wearing.

They’re hiring in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, and have been, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

It’s how the few control the many.

Arkansas’ wine grape harvest in 2015 was “the best in years”.

Winemakers in Australia recorded an “exceptional season” in 2016.

In February 2016, Decanter.com said “New figures show that French wine exports reached record value last year, mainly thanks to Champagne”.

Where “reached RECORD value” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, it goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon.

The author said “REACHED record value” to imply they just got to the record, and won’t go higher.

They put “New FIGURES show” on the front end to give the subconscious of the Coincidence Theorist the green light to say “oh, someone must have added those figures incorrectly!” The propagandist knows that many or most reader will grasp virtually any straw, however thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

“Mainly thanks to champagne” is a bullshit plausible-deniability excuse tacked on the end, so that you can say “sudden increased champagne thirstiness” led to the highest volume of wine exports in the history of the French nation. The author tirelessly used “value” in the headline to try to keep your eyes off the great bounty of the harvest.

Spain’s 2017 wine harvest was a new record.

In August 2017, stuff.co.nz said “NZ wine exports hit record high driven by strong US sales”.

Where “record” high and “strong” US sales are both general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

“Hit” record high implies it just made it, and won’t go up any further.

Here the ruse is played that people in the U.S. suddenly became thirstier for New Zealand wines. Versus the truth - that New Zealand vintners made a whole bunch of extra bottles because of increased grape yields and record harvests, and sold every one of those bottles.

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The same shell-game was played by Fin24.com in January 2018, with “Thirsty Russians push Italy’s wine exports to record level”.

Where “record” level is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Here the ruse is played that people in Russia suddenly became, yes, “thirstier” for Italian wines. Versus the truth - that Italian vintners made a whole bunch of extra bottles because of increased grape yields and record harvests, and sold every one of those bottles.

“TO record LEVEL” implies they just barely made it to the record, and won’t go further. “Push wine exports to record” is stronger than “push wine exports to record LEVEL”.

In a third example of the same propaganda technique - and the second in the same month - in January 2018, Reuters said “Australian wine exports to China surge as FTA cuts tariffs”.

Where “surge” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Here the ruse is played that people in China suddenly became thirstier for Australian wine. Versus the truth - that Australian vintners made a whole bunch more extra bottles because of increased grape yields and record harvests, and sold every one of those bottles.

“FTA cuts tarriffs” is a bullshit plausible-deniability excuse, put forward because the propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

That same month, in January 2018, TBW News Group worked the same con with the even-more-general “Growing demand for Australian wine”, which infers that everyone suddenly got thirstier for Australian wine, regardless of culture or geography.

In January 2018, pretending to be making this shit up on its own, ABC.net.au said “Australian wine exporters raise a glass to huge growth in Chinese exports”.

Where “huge” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

Please notice how this headline is even MORE general, and offers no excuse whatsoever as to what is driving the increase.

In October, 2017, the Denver post published what is known in the Intelligence trade as a “hit piece”, and brazenly lied: “Bad booze news: Global wine production just hit a 56-year low”.

You can tell they’re lying because “a 56-year low” is general.

The article continues: “Climate change to blame as Spain, Italy, France see steep production decreases”.

Where “steep” production decreases is, once again, general. The Trusted Authority Figure the Denver Post is making up lies out of whole cloth, which we know because we learned previously that Castile and Leon in Spain saw 20.8% increase in export volume in the first half of 2017.

The hit piece continues: “Global wine production plummeted to an almost six-decade low this year – and that isn’t even the worst news. Thanks to the ravages of climate change, experts say that these sorts of bad harvests, once considered historic, will likely grow more common in the future.”

Where you may have noticed that “climate change” is general. Record wine grape harvests in Spain, Italy in France described with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty as “bad” harvests. Did you notice that “bad” harvests is also general?

Here’s a photo from another article from the same month, headlined “Poor Wine Harvest in Spain”:

Where “poor” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

In September 2017, just a month prior to the Denver Post saying climate change” drove “steep” production decreases in Spain, lamancloa.glob.es said “Spain hits all-time record in wine exports”.

Where “all-time RECORD” is general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

“HITS all-time record” implies that exports just barely reached the record, and won’t go higher.

The article continues: “Furthermore, the global turnover of wine exported grew by 2.8% over 12 months to March 2017. In Castile and Leon, the first half of 2017 was excellent, with a 20.8% increase in the volume of exports and 14.5% in value.”

Wine volume up by a fifth, in one year! With no explanation provided as to how or why such a miracle could take place. The “increased areas under cultivation” ruse cannot be played, as it takes grape vines a long time to mature. The value increase is over six percent less than the volume increase because the increased volume of wine coming out of all the nations is driving down prices.

We also know they’re lying because, that very same month, in September 2017, The Drinks Business said “French wine and spirits exports rise by 12% to €6bn”, and went on to say “FEVS reported that wine exports rose by 13% in value to €4 billion, and by 5% in volume to 69 million cases, in the first six months of 2017.”

The author desperately did what little they could to hedge by saying “FEVS reported”, to give the subconscious of the Wholly-Credulous Rube reader the green light to say “oh, someone must have reported that incorrectly!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Here’s a photo from a Phys.org article from March 2018 headlined “Record year for Champagne fails to cheer grape growers.

capture.22-12-2020 21.08.50

In the headline, “record” year is general. In a masterful half-truth, the headline hedges “Record year for CHAMPAGNE”, which at first glance implies that champagne was the only vintage to see a record harvest. Versus the whole truth, that all vintages were doing beautifully, and that it was a record year for wine exports, the highest in the history of the French nation.

They’re brazenly pretending that an environmentally-driven collapse of the harvest of all grapes other than Champagne led to a terrible year for vintners. Versus the truth, that grape yields and harvests were at their highest level in all history, driven by a wholesale positive transformation of the climate.

The vintners are bumming because everybody grew and processed way more grapes, in the most bountiful year in grape-growing history.

The Drinks Business is using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. I’ve just exposed their duplicity through what was known in the old days as “fact checking”. Well, all of my friends know that I’m an old-timey guy.

So, now we’ve covered Spain and France. Lets move to Italy. There are vomit bags behind the seat in front of you for any Coincidence Theorists who are having trouble. For everyone else, I’ve more wine from Spain, France and Italy coming around.

In January 2018, Xinhua News said “Italy wine exports reach record 6 bln euros in 2017”.

Where “record” is general. They give you the number it reached, but not the previous number, or the percentage increase between the two.

Record means “most, ever, in all history”. Can you see how they put the focus on revenue, to keep your eyes off volume?

This is a photo from another article, from August 2017, from AnneFrerikstad.com, headlined “Weather leads to decrease in grapes and wine in Italy”:

In Anne’s headline, “weather” and “decrease” are both, wait for it, general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

She may or may not have even written the article. She may just be a talking head, who gets handed her press releases to publish. Same thing with Blake.

The folks in charge are not your friends, nor are their propagandists W. Blake Gray and Anne Frerikstad; they’re all are lying to you about basically everything, including wine production in Spain, France and Italy.

In February 2020, Ideal Wine Company said French Wine Hit Record High Export Numbers in 2019”.

Where “record” and “high” are both general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of statistics that would provide specific insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

“Hit” record highs implies they just got to the record, and won’t go higher. There’s no information in the headline as to why France exported more wine than ever in all history in 2019.

Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, the omission goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the phenomenon.

The article continues: “Despite concerns over the impact of Brexit, and the impact of US tariffs, exports of French wine and spirits reached a record high in 2019. Exporters from all over the country recorded an increase in overseas sales of spirits and wine to a record $15.3 billion.”

Can you see how they used value, versus volume, to obscure the great increase in productivity? “Recorded” an increase was used to give the subconscious of the Coincidence Theorist the green light to say “oh, someone must have recorded that incorrectly!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The author shakes the doll of “Brexit concerns” and “US tariffs”, which obviously had no effect whatsoever on the highest volume of wine ever exported from France.

The folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including the impact of Brexit on French wine exports, as you can see in this previous RFI article from July of 2016: “Brexit threatens French wine exports”.

Can you see how “threatens” is general, and now proven to be a brazen falsehood? We’ve exposed it using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, December 22, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

You can access these articles online at https://forum.orgones.co.uk/c/positive-changes-that-are-occurring/