Refreshing CB Crystals

Carolien
01 Mar 2008 08:52
Subject: Refreshing CB Crystals
01 March 2008
When I woke up this morning, the garden was filled with rubbish from my neighbor’s balcony. A two by one meter big lid had been blown off of a plastic trunk. Bits and pieces were scattered around our courtyard. It had been a stormy night indeed and the wind was still pulling and pushing the bushes fiercely under a heavily overcast sky.

Since refreshing my CB quartz crystals was on my “to do” list (they’re working for almost 2 years now) and today’s weather forecast announced a heavily overcast and turbulent morning with winds up to 6-7 Bft, I decided this would make a fine day to see if any changes occurred. After clearing the rubbish, I just popped the new single-terminated crystals (about 1 inch thick, 2 inch large) into the copper pipes, without dismantling the CB. It was 09.00 AM.

I started up my computer, to meanwhile track the national weather forecast KNMI website for data on the wind’s strength. Though I should have tracked it a while before changing the crystals, the data show up with a 10 minutes delay, so the first image is of 08.50 AM. Within 10 minutes the wind dropped considerably within 20 meters around my house - I still could see it shake the branches of trees further away - but the KNMI images didn’t show any particular changes, at least not to my laymen’s eye. Anyhow I think it’s nice to add the data, besides my local observations. My CB is where you see the red dot.

At around 09.20 AM I suddenly felt like taking a nap again, while still sitting behind my computer tracking the data. There was some kind of orgone energy boost, which even made my cat relax noticeably. At the same time, some birds flew in to eat from the birdseed dish in my garden. I could see they relaxed to the orgone energy too. They really settled themselves on the dish, arranging their feathers. After 15 minutes it was over and they pecked at each other as usual. Around that time (09.35 AM) my own doze wore off too. The wind stayed calm in our courtyard and even the trees further away didn’t shake as much as they did before. Like the effect of orgone energy had spread to a wider area around the CB? I don’t know for sure of course. But I’d like to think there was some local effect to changing the CB crystals anyhow. I also noticed the daylight – however overcast it was – became clearer (brighter) somehow. This I’ve seen happening before, at gifting.

Carolien

birds figuring out the energies
sparrow sitting on dove’s back? No, it’s a branch.
birds relaxing socially
sky overcast breaking up