Reminder To Place Orgonite Around Your Local Police Stations

This is a reminder to periodicaly gift new orgonite in different places around your local police and court buildings.

A gift in time, does indeed, save nine.

Chris

Good reminder, especially if you’re in one of the terrorist states (US/UK/Israel) or China and their satellites, including Russia and Cuba.

Since police and courts are mandated ‘To Serve and Protect’ parasitic tyranny a gifter needs to take care of this along with the death towers and weather weaponry as his/her first gifting campaign.

Thanks, Chris!

~Don

Yes indeed, taking care of one’s neighbourhood on a regular basis is essential hygiene

Funny you mention this….my local precinct has a brand new cell, err, death tower erected right on their property. Two birds with one stone! They make it too easy.

Great idea my friends. Here in Alabama we have lots of small towns each with their own precinct and their own agenda. I’m not sure if they do these things on purpose, but once someone gets a ticket or warrant issued it seems they are unable to ever settle with law enforcement and bring the matter to an end. People find out years later when they get pulled over for a routine check that there are open warrants they were never told about. It’s a never ending cycle for some folks. I don’t seem to have that problem and hardly ever get pullrd over and I firmly believe it’s due to packing orgonite.

Louis

Hey Louis,

I wanted to say that I agree with your sentiment that:

“I’m not sure if they do these things on purpose, but once someone gets a ticket or warrant issued it seems they are unable to ever settle with law enforcement and bring the matter to an end. People find out years later when they get pulled over for a routine check that there are open warrants they were never told about. It’s a never ending cycle for some folks.”

This happened to one of my friends, in his 40s, career military, maybe a bit of a PJ person, but still a great guy, husband, father of 3 brilliant children. The only thing that he was guilty of was DWB. They arrested him, booked him, let his wife and kids go, they even admitted to him that it was probably a mistake, but they still kept him locked up for over 8 hours while his wife tried to straiten things out.

I remember this exchange he shared,

“so you’re in the army”
“yeah”
“what rank are you?”
“master sergeant”
“how long have you been in?”
“25 years”
“thank you for serving our country”

After a long time, when the Captain finally showed up it was:

“why is this guy still here?!?! Get him out of here now.”

I think a problem in the States is that the police are trained to perceive everyone as a criminal, and not as a person.

It dehumanizes their view of others, as well as themselves…

Right on Jack! Plus some people who have dealings with law enforcement become innocent victims because this is how they make MONEY! All the more reason to load them up with lotsa orgonite gifts…

Thanks guys and we can attest that gifting copshops softens them up. When the police in Moscow Idaho started peeking in our back windows in the middle of the night (Carol caught one of them when his squawk box woke her up) they denied it. That was in 2003. We had the impression that they were trying to plant drugs in our house, as they’d also failed to do the previous year, so in the middle of the night I visited them and tossed orgonite on the roof from spots that were not covered by cameras.

That particuar problem went away but the cops’ FBI sponsors were still bothering us and occasionally trying to murder us, of course. We then gifted the remaining FBI hideyholes in our neighborhood, including a house that they’d just bought and occupied two doors away from us. I love the looks on federal felonious faces when you bust them [Image Can Not Be Found]

Things are a lot easier for us, these days. I think it’s because the feds are more terrified of the growing state secession movement, which is so unorganized that they can’t even infiltrate it.

For the time being, though, while all the cop forces exist at the behest of the federal swine teat, we do need to gift the our local, corporate copshops, gulags and kangaroo court buildings as a public service. When the federal gov’t finally dissolves through lack of support then we’ll get our police back and the number of police will shrink considerably, nor will the police recruit from among the criminal element any more.

When it happens in America it will happen everywhere else pretty soon after, I think. Maybe the Chinese people and their current ‘Jasmine Revolution’ will beat us to it. I love healthy competition.

~Don