Reply to an email from a Customer who bought tbs to Gift a TOWER on top a daycare

A blue hole was made in New Jersey with 13 tb’s!

Thank You for confirming what Us Orgonite Warriors have known for years D……!
That deeper blue color in the sky over Your New Jersey day care centre is the color
of Orgone as was described by Wilhelm Reich many decades ago….

Orgonite also brings abundant rain which during winter comes as snow … What You are calling fog is probably what We call CHEMSOUP which has either been sprayed over Your area, under the cover of darkness, or released from underground sources of DOR(dead orgone radiation) which are usually waste from nuclear powered DUMBS(deep underground military bases)…

If You feel called, to expand the Deep Blue Hole You’ve started, We had to change Our plans and are staying in Thailand this summer and can supply large TOWERBUSTERS for $2 a piece…

Regina has enough Orgonite already but now the PTB have decided to destroy Our main livelihood by making it impossible for Us to operate there anymore… We never had problems operating the greenhouses in Regina at all until a few years ago, that was when signs with the word Orgonite in blue were hung on the fence every spring… Ever since then it has become increasingly difficult to operate there and now it is impossible…
G…

Hi Gare,

Sorry it’s taken so long to get back to you but I was away for the Winter and this Spring has been busy.
If you’ll remember I put a TB near a cell tower that is at a nursery school.
I was unable to get an accurate before and after picture for you because of snow and fog.
I can say now that there is an improvement in the sky.
The surrounding sky is a deeper blue, particularly vivid on a clear sunny day.
Keep up the good work
Thanks

D……