Requesting boosting artillery!

I’ve been fending of night attacks all the week. I’m having trouble to sleep to recover myself and I’m feeling very drained. I can barely think.

I could use some heart boosting.

Thanks.

Edu

Boosting you now…

Thanks everybody. I’m better now. I had a dooney session this tuesday. I had implants and agreements to deal with. Whenever you feel stuck under attacks don’t think twice in taking one or two hours of healing and coaching with her!

They hit me again. please boost me!

I come again to ask for help if possible. The last week I have been successful in learning more about my attackers. By now I saw and fought them many times in my “dreams”, enough to be sure about what is happening. There is a shape shifting entity that is firmly attached in my kidneys and sacral chakra. That is what is called succubus and I’ve found that much of the folklore about this thing is true (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus ) . Pretty embarrassing. In fact I think I’ve been suffering of this for some years without knowing. I managed to get rid of ignorant bad habits that made me vulnerable to this, but now I’m having trouble to end the attachments once for all.

It’s now draining me by force week after week, even though I’ve managed to have more control of the situation and to recover for few days. It makes me feel warm, restless and weak. I suffered enough to learn about it’s attack methods. It’s draining my kidney essence ( what the chinese call jing ). That is our vital, reproductive, finite, life force. So I can say that each time they drain me bad, my lifetime permanently is reduced. This things are also attacking my mother and my sister.

This is very real for me and I’ve been attacked enough to know that I’m not making this stuff. Boosting me will help but won’t bring a lasting solution, like removing water from a leaky boat. I’ve been boosting a lot but I need help hunting down this entity.

Boosting you now.

Perhaps you could try psychic surgery. It’s performed through a reiki practitioner. I would imagine Dooney would know something about it. Or at least be able to refer you to someone who does.

As I wrote before I had a Dooney session before and it helped me but they are persistent. I do attempt to remove the chords but thus being just keep coming attaching again. Boosting me is good but blasting the succubus is better. I just need to have this vampire burnt so I can have some room to breath again. I don’t think anything else can really help me.

I still could use some help. Imagine that you had to be prepared to gain full consciousness during any dream at any time. That you had to firmly reject in your subconscious every kind of empathic human contact, no just the sexual kind, any kind of simple empathy with anyone, and raise suspicion at any time. That’s what I’ve been doing the last weeks. Any kind of empathy is enough for the shapeshifting vampire to plug in my 2nd chakra during a dream, that is, a semiconscious state. Them it quickly overpowers the body and them, if I don’t wake up… …seminal emission (like today), and a feeling of being profoundly drained ( google kidney yin deficiency). And if it fails, they still brute force my weakened kidney and steal my “essence” (jing). Them the semen goes down with urine. Any healing just won’t hold this way.

Some wouldn’t write this, but I don’t really care. All I want is to get rid of this. And let others who might suffer from this know it.

I have been hacking and slashing chackra chords all the week. My younger sister the same. My mother, well she just suffers from it, and call for help when it get’s serious. It’s pretty hard to concentrate on anything for long. In fact this has been happening with more intensity for 2 months now. Of course I’ve been fighting the usual attacks for 3 years by now. And unwittingly suffering from them for at least 5 years. This is not my first trouble.

Folklore says that succubi steal semen from men. Them another being, an incubus, acts as vector for the semen and impregnates a woman with it. What born is said no to be human, but to be half “demon” half men, a cambion. Well , my experience tells me this is likely.

Many weeks ago, BEFORE I had figured out the succubus thing, I had a strange “dream”. It was more like as astral vision, I was semi-conscious. It in was a mostly dark room. It looked like some kind of morgue. In the shadows I could see shapes that resembled those long tables morgues have. And over it what looked like dissected human corpses. Some dismembered pieces seemed to be hanging from the ceiling. It was all dark except by a spotlight in some corner. There was only a blond women, and it was dressed like a medical doctor. Them an hypnotic narrator started telling an cheap history about a doctor and an ALIEN BABY (he said that), who were being hunted and it implied they were suffering an injustice. It talked as if I was supposed to gather empathy for both beings. And them my vision closed in the spotlight. And in the dirt there was a revolting thing. A limbless embryonic being. It’s skin was smooth brownish green. It was curled and coated in abundant slime, just like a hagfish. And at the extreme of it’s curled, twisting body there was one alien looking head. And it opened its alien eyes covered in clear slime, showing it completely black in an hypnotic manner, as I stood dumbfound in an perplex curious manner and a fear vibe was forcibly injected in me. Them the dream ended, and some time later I had a erotic dream and a emission. Whata mess. Perhaps biotech only requires the human etheric essence for spawning this things. This is what I saw, actually what I was shown.

And there is more. Some weeks later, my sister complained that she was having strange dreams. She is 16, virgin. I those dreams she was PREGNANT, always from a certain guy, and she was invariably predestined to be his wife. Off course she didn’t fell in such trap. I swear she didn’t knew the troubles I was having, at that time. It’s a fact that my sister always had night terrors during her infancy and that since 5 years old she has reproductive problems, which MDs can’t solve, as usual. So here are all the puzzles pieces showing the same ugly picture. I’m 100% sure of what’s happening. I won’t wait until this things try to turn my sister in a filthy breeder of them. There are probably more of this things out there, causing misery and suffering.

All around me, in work or in family, people are psychically attacked. Every week is one, complaining of the attack same symptoms I know too well. Some even got hospitalized in pain, while others foolishly self medicate. I can’t help them. Denial is too great for most of them. And both me and my sister have to constantly dodge from unstable “pretenders”, being hurled liked guided missiles buy the psy corps to cause havoc in our personal lives, as ALREADY HAPPENED WITH MY SISTER ONCE. She was in shock for a while and for 3 months life was hellish for our family. You see, there is absolutely no aspect of my life that isn’t spoiled by this demons. In fact, the more I look back to my life ( I’m 24) the more it feels like a crash landing, from which dizziness I have just recovered. Nothing never fitted. There was never such thing as normality in my inner life. As I write my body is plastered with neodimiun magnets to give me a break from the countless implants that plague me. In a practical manner, I currently live like a cloistered monk, in intellectual isolation. Nobody really knows me but my close family. People think I’m just another recluse nerdy character. I simply wouldn’t fit in their worldview anyway.

I’m not exaggerating. It’s been like this for many months. I’m not a depressive person, I can take it, even if shitbirds are trying to slowly kill me and my family. But I’ve decided this must end.

Sorry for the rant but I could use some more serious help hunting this beasts. I would gladly do it by myself if I could.

Thanks for sharing all this story Edu. I feel your pain because I’ve been in a somewhat similar situation for two years and just like you I’m still young (26). For me, it’s more a physical condition (I think), I have lot of stomach problems and I have a hard time keeping on weight. This all started after a part of my life when I was really down. These problems then started with anxiety attack wich I am still working on. Nowaday, I have a hard time staying happy even if my life is decent. I’m not sure wether it’s the stomach problem that play on my mood or the other way around. I just want to come back to a state of constant love and joy as I used to be…

What I want to come to with this point is that I understand how much you can want a sort of normality in your life. Especially at a young age where you should not be dealing with such thing and just be enjoying life. You certainly know this, but I always try to remember that all our problems are a part of our learning on earth and that someday we will all make it trough.

I’m gonna be boosting you with all my heart.

Take care my friend. Much love.

Oli

I can understand the frustration of trying to expell something from ones energy system. They hooked me to an intelligent radionics machine in 2010,

and I’ve been trying to get rid of it ever since. It is hard to convey all the crap this machine has done to me. It’s sort of been in the background

for quite a while now without giving me any major crisis, but now that my heart is opening it is really giving me a fight because it is about to be expelled.

Phew…

Over the years I’ve probably been contacted by a couple thousand people who were in trouble on account of being under assault by the psi corps of one or another sewer rat agency and wanted help. In most cases some simple boosting, which many of them learned to do from Coach Dooney of donebydooney.com, ended the problem. The corporate world order is merely a parasite, after all.

In a few other cases the person needed to do a lot more to get clear of the assaults and that’s sometimes on account of having been born into an oligarchic family or having been an active Monarch Program asset or something similar. I shudder to think of what might become of an actual, salaried sewer rat who wants to change sides. Few of them have done it, I’m sure. They’re generally twisted people, after all; otherwise why would they choose those parasitic careers?

In the remaining cases which we’ve been unable to help resolve I have no clue why the person remains a victim and I’ll continue to boost them whenever they contact me or when I think of them but I’m resigned to being unable to help them, otherwise.

Edu, you’ve been in this trouble for several years and I’m relieved to see, at least, that you and your family’s condition doesn’t seem to get worse. Maybe it’s just something you need to come to terms with. I do know that we each can improve our lives by doing more orgonite distribution. Taking this initiative produces nothing but positive effects.

~Don