Rogers Mukisa and Friends Imprisoned by UN 'Peace Keepers' in Congo

Rogers in Uganga bought a wholesale order of zappers from me two years ago in preparation for distributing them to contacts in Congo and he was quite excited about the opportunity. I have a lot of hope for Uganda because things like zappers and orgonite are not suppressed by the government, there. I think most of the ‘movers and shakers’ in that country use zappers, thanks largely to my friend, Dr Rushidie Kayiwa’s, tireless efforts.

Rogers contacted me a couple of weeks ago to let me know that he had been imprisoned by the UN in Congo on account of the zappers but had been released through the efforts of a Ugandan official. I mentioned this in another post but here’s his more detailed report, which I just received:

Dear Brother Don,

I hope this email can be posted to our friends worldwide so that they can know my experience, because i really would not be alive.

On the 18th Of September 2013 it was a fresh day for me and in mode to travel to Congo to meet our other associates who were very much interested the zapper following the miracles of cure of HIV and cancer, because these success story from our previous users, the Congolese were anxious and could not wait to see in their village in Bunia.

Along with me were other two long time friends, Kalule Samadu and Charles Kitibwa, Little did we know that we were heading to the arm of death, It’s unbelievable but we had been tracked [by UN secret police sewer rats ~Don] over telephone calls a couple of days back just before our trip. May be our frequent calls with the Congolese and talking about the zapper over cell phone might have caused the attention.

In the evening hours of 18th September 2013, we had reached Bunagana, a boarder that separates Uganda and Congo, pulled our passports for immigration procedures, the reign of suffering begins and life changed dramatically from this moment.

We were checked by security and held for an over night here saying that there were security concerns that were being done on a group of Ugandans.

At mid day the following day, we were driven by boarder patrol operativies mainly Congolese deep into a thick forest about 200kms from the boarder. we were so hungry and thirsty, reaching some place we found a group of UN Soldeiers who asked as where we had got the zappers from , that happened after re-checking our luggage and took all our belongings. We were told to wait for them under some small house deep in the forest.

At 8 o’clock in the night , we could not wait anymore, we had not eaten any thing for the last two days. we moved helplessly in the thick forest very dark untill we got a nearby stream where we came across flowing water and took some, that night we moved about 20kms fearing that these soldiers had a plan of killing us, we came across wild pigs which tried various encounters on us, consequently our college Charles was seriously bitten by a pig.

Another day comes, but our health conditions were readily deteriorating due to fear, Hunger & weather. on the morning, we found Congolese hunter who spoke a language we had never heard before, we tried signs and gestures on them, we got game meat and water from them, a couple of hours later a battalion of soldiers got us, they spoke french and told us that they received information that we were rebels of their government, we were taken to some prison a very long distance from where they found us.

Another chapter in our lives had just began, because a rebel in foreign country has no right of appeal and with all types of tortures. Food here was mainly monkey and snake meat with a few leaves this was served only once a day. We spent 11 months in prison, only to be saved by one a Congolese prisoner who we gave numbers to call our families at home, our relatives got in touch with the Ugandan representative to Congo, who is personal friend to Mr Kalule Moses a brother to Kalule Samadu who we were detained with.

Mr Kibuule held talks with the Congolese government and we were finally set free.

My story is so long but for now that all I can remember….

Rogers

Lillian in Uganda has just informed me that her friend, Noel Udam Kunda, was arrested in Rwanda for distributing some of the zappers that I had sent to her. I’m going to ask Coach Dooney for some support gathering intel and taking down this new, predatory agenda against zappers in Africa. On a positive note, the news about zappers is evidently spreading faster in Africa or else the World Health Organization, an arm of the parasitic global pharmaceutical cartel, wouldn’t feel so threatened by them right now.

It may be that orgonite is out of bounds by now for overt suppression in Africa by the corporate world order (‘The Old Parasite’). The theft of orgonite by police and soldiers has pretty much stopped unless I’m mistaken. The reason Carol and I have survived in the healing trade since 1996 is likely that the corporate-sponsored government felons are loathe draw attention to our products by overtly suppressing them and/or imprisoning or murdering us. I know they intend to destroy us but it’s a time-sensitive proposition for them: can they get it done before the federal gov’t’s rampant criminality is exposed and the gov’t is then discarded by a horrified populace, here? Meanwhile, our online business is still globally mobile.

We have fun with this but it’s also as serious as a heart attack. I hate it when bad things happen to our African cohorts, too.

~Don

Hi Do Croft

Thanks a lot for posting that report Noel is still in jail The government of Rwanda took the zapper in the laboratory test and they said (Doctors ) that they don t understand anything concerning the substance (zapper) Because Noel told them that zapper is just a medicine and not a bad thing they saw my address in Uganda that was used to send the zappers and Noel told them that zappers are made in Uganda So we shall see how the government of Rwanda will end the situation

Lilian (Alilo)

Sorry for all that happened to Lillian’s friends who were arrested, that guy Noel, really this man is one of the people whom when i went to Rwanda i advised to contact Lilian for zappers because i knew that Lilian would get some zappers soon from one of our friends. Where i was training people about zappers he came keenly to listen to us and indeed he was having a greater interest in our zappers.

I do support some of Don’s statement about how the zappers have a good work to the life African people, in fact the rate of mortality which had been very high due to our greater poverty in the previous years had been minimized and indeed the WHO are very much surprised about these zappers and their origin. This brings to our attention that zappers is no jock when it come to life preservation and protection.

Christine

Sorry Christine, why they classify the zapper as a substance, is it their wish it was? Where is the written statement of the arrest, it must be in possession of the law advocate.

Hi Silvius The laboratory technians said that if the substance (zapper) applied much in the body can cause cancer if they they see the zapper it seems to be very powerful and its not officially allowed by the government to use illegal Noel gas already jailled for threes years or court fine worth $1800 Because there is no money so he will bare the situation of imprisonment And I was the one sent him zappers there was a certain brother of Noel who wanted to come where I am but I told him that I am not around. Lilian

Hallow foe all

I we have tried so much to get money from our friends in African and i thanked Laurent for sending me money through paypal of Dancan And now we remain with $550 only so anybody willing to help can use this paypal email [email protected]

Alilo