RSE - deleted due to harrassment I am receiving

deleted due to harrassment I am receiving. I will am using other methods to speak out and energetically share my message…if anyone would like my review of this please email me and I will be happy to send it to you privately….

LOVE!

please gift this place and anything near it! i am going to make a special trip to dump a truckload on this place… [Image Can Not Be Found]

Im in!!!..

Isn’t it wonderful that all this is getting flushed out and being seen for what it really is. Very exciting. I remember friends showing me a Ramtha video years back and Shirley Maclean was there and a whole host of New Age darlings.

HILARIOUS that you will be gifting the hindquarters with a truckload of orgonite. Makes me wonder what ol’Ramtha will do for an encore after a performance like the one you described.

Orgonite is a beautiful thing!

Love hkj

Pam, your post was timely, thank you.

I rarely network in person as the area I live in (Houston) is a hub of NWO types and I am naturally introverted anyway. My gifting is fairly aggressive and I have the typical 3D life, so I’m not much for entertaining potential distractions.

But I did have a meeting with a guy in my area recently who supposedly was in contact with ‘light-beings’ and could see dead people, spirits, etc. He came to my attention by very odd circumstances so I felt impressed to talk with him.

In those situations I like to ask lots of open-ended questions and just let folks talk. Usually after an hour or so people let enough of themselves show that I can get a fairly accurate read on them.

The guy I met with seemed nice enough but very off the mark on several key areas. He kept asking me over and over to watch some DVD called ‘What the Bleep’ which he thought would answer many of my questions. I never heard of it so after our meeting I looked it up on Amazon and noticed it featured JZ Knight aka RAMTHA. I am dubious toward supposedly definitive information from channeled sources but was going to give it a viewing anyway.

Your post was timely in giving context to what Ramtha is all about. I did leave a TB with the gentlemen I had the meeting with and he enthusiastically received it. Exposing him to orgonite was probably the purpose of my interaction with him… Anyways, thanks for sharing your experience as it helped confirm some things I was feeling about the DVD and the guy who shared it with me.

Toby

On my way to RSE last night just a few miles from the site I saw pretty much the end of a rainbow up close with the brightest colors I have seen in one. The other end of the rainbow was in the direction of RSE. I took it as encouragement to do my small gifting run. I placed 12 tbs along 2 of the 4 sides of the RSE site. To get inside the compound you must be a member or trespass. Hopefully my small contribution will have an effect for this Friday’s events taking place there.