Sabotage Tutti Fruti

It has been years since i used to make a decent amount to live by and sabotage has come in waves as we always fix whatever can be fixed etherically in the chats but the enemy has a way to give you space to return later with an attack on all angles. They take a beating and regroup you see.

These past months interferences have been high and specially this last one the most. Don mentioned that most orgonite vendors are doing great and that very few of us now are consistently targeted. This is great news and a cause for celebration.

The popularity of Orgonita in Spain is highest than ever and demand as well, but my sales have been ridiculous. So here i am going to expose the many ways they are trying to bring me down.

• Most common way is always thru internet interference thru NSA-google clown searches and ready made error pages to deviate people from reaching the site. Could be ¨page not found or ¨server doesn’t respond¨ or ¨access denied. EDIT: forgot also the one where the browser scares people with red signs to leave the page inmediately cause you are uder attack!! and your computer will blow your house if you enter! ACTHUNG!!
    i know i have the screen cap in the comp but cannot find it. By the way, one of the strangest places i ever entered on the net was actually the Spanish Treasury Site. looking for curiosities i found some buried link and where did it take me? to the whole list of the governments approvals and bills for every expenditure you can think off for a full year if i remember correctly. Before entering it, i got the same message that i mentioned before ACTHUNG, attack!! LEave now!!
    later i found they also use them for many Gob places in Spain where they dont want people sniffing around. The list was in a font so small that was the weirdest place i ve seen. See, they always have to say, we publish this stuff so they have an excuse ready even ´do noone can t find it.

i also forgot to mention that although i do not trust Alexa rankings much, when compared to google and what is happening with orders i can relate, when they decide to bury me into oblivion, my site dissapear from alexa. when it is listed more orders come. I also checked a sitecheker and got a good screencap (i attach) which says the comment: Google Page rank is forged!! No shit! tell me something new!

Under this category we have also the email sabotage is very popular among the spook rats. recently i am suffering same problem Don had with google and also hotmail addresses. Here the sender could find errors and never retry for instance. All these things i have them confirmed by people who actually care to call or retry as many times as needed and let me know about them.

*Another internet sabotage variant would be directly when already registered people that bought before or even new ones as well, have problems to log in. In this instance is always: ¨this address doesn’t exhist¨ or ¨ incorrect password¨ problem. Granted, a few may actually write the password wrong but too many have told me to be a ¨coincidence¨ even after giving them a new password so they can enter, it would not work for some people and i would have to take the order manually and do it myself for them, see how they like people to feel the inconvenience to shop orgonita or zappers with me?

• Now, sometimes people do order but the cancelations are so many that is statistically improvable. Whenever i was getting ready to leave for a major gifting expedition or during one of them, this one becomes very apparent having cancellations as much as 90%, do you think that is normal? I don’t. I would expect a few here and there, some people change their mind sometimes but 90%? I have no proof for what i am going to say but my intuition also tells me that they would target either financially or etherically some of the people who ordered so as to force a cancelation for lack of money, you know, a sudden fine, broken car piece that needs repair or maybe the Spanish IRS simply takes some money away from their accounts.

Even when they try for payment something might go wrong and the sender bank tells some piece of info is missing or simply the money is delayed without cause for instance. Just today someone who has been extraordinarily patient and has insisted to go thru the order, chose to send me the money thru Moneygram. Well, first they told her they could not identify her properly with the id they asked for. Then she had to actually call them twice!! as she mentions: ¨I had to call them twice! Once to allow the money to go, and then I had to call back because the process got interrupted halfway! ¨ Do you think other people are so insistent ?

How many sales do you think i loose with all this? i would say conservatively double of what i do these days and that would be a breather at least.

• My partners´ website is visited by about 150,000 people a month but can you believe not even 0,05% contact her for her services at all and many of the ones who contact simply are guided missiles to try and drain her energy. The guild of nutritionist sent threatening letters to local organic shops demanding they take down her signs since she doesnt belong to their death promoting club.

• Now, i managed to open a new bank account that i wanted and had 3 debit cards generated for it. They claim the process takes at most 3 weeks for them to arrive in Spain. They only sent me 1 card in the first parcel after 8 weeks or so and just yesterday they managed to send me the other 2 after 4 months in all. Gee, they are generated in London apparently, the sphincter of the NWO so….

• I have been trying to find a good payment service provider that will allow me to charge by cards but after a few months all of the have turned me down and again, very suspicious amount and sometimes strange explanations as to why like this one:

1. We search information about the products:
    The (FDA) obtained a federal injunction barring the interstate distribution of orgone-related materials. Could you please let this merchant clarify it? Yesm they did a very very good search dindt they? lol As far as i know they went after Reich for trying to help cure people with Orgone , people that were rejected by the Pharmawhores as profitable enough to even give them treatment? A witch hunt was carried and most of his books were publicly burned in the US in the 50´s because Orgone doesn’t exhist and they actually banned the word from scientific literature. A lot of effort for something that doesn’t really exhists don’t ´d you think? ;-d

There it go! now you have bankers doing the dirty work for the other parasites so as to not draw attention and try avoid banning orgonite publicly which is useless for them anyway as this covert tactic will be too.

• Last but not least at all is the Etheric Juju thrown at my family. We all got sick badly for two weeks with a rapid onset and for myself i was out in bed with bone pains and shaking with fevers 48 hours straight. Never been so sick actually and i suspect poisoning. They took this opportunity to hit hard on all us. The thing that bothers me most is having to see my 3 year old daughter badly attacked. Thanks to the fast response on the chat, the help of everyone put things back into place and i am happy to say my daughter is back to her happy self. I should of course mention we learned that a worker at the local Civil Registers Office dependent on the Justice Ministry (haha!) had a post it on her computer with my daughters name and her birthday and right under it there was the name of a local Satanist Author disguised as historian and occultist and a phone number. SO as you can see, they are pretty much soulless. Do please boost them if you feel inclined to help them out.

You see, i fought to exercise my freedom not to register my daughter as chattel/property of the estate and everytime the Cops stop my car to do a ¨citizens security check¨ (meaning Nazi chest pounding) i have denied them that pleasure. One time one of them got so mad that literally jump thru the passanger´s window to try and steal my car keys as i was leaving. Half his body was inside and all his partners had to remove him and take him for a breather cause he was looking like he was going to have a heart attack, so red he was. He thought i was ¨escaping¨ but i had already dealt with his boss just by asking very good critical thinking questions and taking a stand before him showing him i am my own authority with composure, politeness and some inspiration. As you can see i am not popular among the local Dung Crowd who likes to dress funny such as judges, doctors, cops… that is their public gown, in private some members like to get more edgier you see, for their rituals.

So I ll leave it at this for today , i vented a bit and exposed them in the process. In the end, their increasingly overt Nazi behavior might be just the symptom showing they are scared shitless these days since so many people are becoming very tired of their lies, deceit, chaos, parasitical behavior, stealing, genocide, propaganda, psy ops, terrorism…(add your own…) hence we are on the right track ;-d

fran

(image missing)

Carlos wrote me a mail pointing out that the link that i provided as one site checker which i provided an image caption for is actually a broken site which gives same message for all sites, so it isnt a good example to provide in this case, my bad. I hope this mistake doesnt distract from the main sabotage points provided in the post. After all this is my personal experience thru the years gifting and providing orgonite and zappers thru my sites, as well as some personal accounts against the parasitical system in place.

fran

Fran, blaming you for that inaccuracy would be like blaming the victim for being molested. We’re just trying to move on with our lives and improve the world in the process… meanwhile they have an army of MKids on our tails, you being a major target. I really enjoyed your testimony and hope people keep reporting these things. Hard evidence is a bonus but it’s not the most important in the case of personal experiences, I think.

It is great we are in a forum that has actually and open category called general sabotage Wink