Samwel juma. Gifting in Kenya

Mud fish keeping it’s style

That rapper is for samwel that Samwel send me today they want more more orgonite to do gifting
Dancan

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM, samwel juma

wrote:

hello mr omolo
We have tried our best to investigate about this. First and foremost these are fresh water fish that loves to live in wetlands or other soggy areas Mud fish can live without water for a month at a Tyne by burying themselves in dump soil leaf matter or under tree roots untill it gets wetter again During dry periods they dig deep this is true according to our research during this period they are able to exist without water hence slowing down their metabolic rate and breathing oxygen through their skin which is incidentally Isn’t scally but smooth and was discovers by my colleague IFLET and latter proved. The centerbury mud fish will come out to the surface and take a bubble of air in oxygen felled water.
This kind of fishy hibernation is called AESTIVATION and unlikely hibernating animals who wakes up fairly groggy.
Mud fish are terribly territorial which means they can exist in high numbers with right conditions
The only problem for younger generation is that the adult mud fish (which can grow to about the size of good cigar) are not terribly fussy about what or who they eat.
A younger small mud fish mekes a tasty meal to adult and they only come out in the day time and hide at night when the nocturnal adult are feeding.

MAINTENANCE
mwone good thing with mud fish is that they are quite as high maintenance as some of our other fresh water fish and as long as they have fairly high quality water and the right aquatic plants around they can live in high numbers in wetlands,ponds,drainage,ditches,culverts ,water races and irrigation areas the point I’d that if you have mud fish on your land you can continue to firm responsively while being lucky to hang your mud fish

VOTE OF THANKS TO THE PROJECT C.E.O (Dancan omollo)

we as your project branch we kindly take this juncture for thanking you and welcoming us in this reproductive site
Take much greetings from my fellow IFLET and I.
Once again thank you so much.

Samwel