Sao Paulo, Brazil

In the last months I had so many problems at home I could hardly go far from my neighborhood. I haven’t gifted old satanic targets recently but at least I was able to do some road gifting and gifted a few towers in places I don’t usually go. This city is huge. I have a new project going that will enable me to go to new places while working [Image Can Not Be Found]

The psychics at the chat last week saw a very bad energy source I must go back and regift soon, in another chat last year they saw it near the drug addicts place downtown and I thought it was the police headquarters neighborhood I gifted in November. This target is also near the drug addicts neighborhood [Image Can Not Be Found] I’ll post a report when I gift it, rainy weather all day since the weekend have prevented me so far. Well, Sao Paulo downtown has a lot of nasty places so I’m gridding it little by little. I call old downtown the ancient source of evil because it’s the place the jesuits chose to settle the city officially born in 1554 and it has the biggest concentration of old nasty buildings and monuments you can find in this country.

I like doing some research about the history of places in this city, it’s also good to find targets besides cell towers, government buildings, etc. I just found out the apartment building I used to live until 1995 is on the ground of a cemetery disabled in 1821 and the church a block from it was the cemetery’s chapel. My mom and me used to see a vulture floating down the corridor in the direction to my bedroom a lot of times, it didn’t mess with us and it didn’t scare us, it was just passing, slightly humpback, heads down, bald with a little hair behind its head, wearing a worn out robe and with no apparent legs or feet. Talking about cemeteries, just another curiosity: I found out the address of Araça Cemetery I gifted last year is Av.Dr.Arnaldo 666… I got lost inside it and it took me a while to find my way out, and it’s not a huge place. It is famous for being haunted, but I guess every cemetery or former cemetery ground is. I’ve already gifted the towers in the neighborhood of my former apartment and left some tb’s for the church, but it’s amazing how many levels gifting goes.

This city was built by killing of indians, african slaves, dictatorships, it’s a bloody history as it still is today with violence and organized crime. Most ground in old downtown used to be cemeteries after the jesuits came in 1500, now there’s tall government and corporate buildings and even apartment buildings people live in. I’m aware now when I’m gifting a tower or government building there there’s a lot more going on in other etheric levels too, even if I’m not cousciously aware of it. I know net research is very limited to official history, I won’t stick to official lies but knowing a little history of those places helps getting a clue of what’s going on. Not only downtown, but every place, like my former home in the apartment.

I received a new PW a couple of weeks ago and soon after I got the PW in the mail my contact with its sender started being hacked, and I didn’t get his email suggesting me to put my attacker’s names on a piece of paper on top of the PW. After some ccing and persistance I hope the hacking is gone. I’m doing what he suggested, and I’m also keeping my mom’s name on top of the PW for her protection full time, if they attack her I’m stuck at home taking care of her, what’s happening constantly since September after I gifted those ‘rich people’s’ cemeteries.

At least in the meantime I gifted another new tower near home, there’s already 3 in about a kilometer radius, in a place with no apartment buildings, just plain houses. And I was able to do a big orgonite pour during carnival using almost 80 kilos of resin I bought in September, I was worried about its expiration date. They’re going do do a big damage to the world odor [Image Can Not Be Found] and do some good to poor people in slums and lost souls, and the population as a whole [Image Can Not Be Found]

carnival pour

ep plugs

2010 will be a great year for gifting. The hugeness of this city won’t make me give up, neither the etheric attacks. Worst thing the attacks can do is delay me a little. And I’m getting smarter writing my posts in wordpad so if something goes wrong while sending it I won’t lose everything I wrote, what has happened in the past [Image Can Not Be Found]

Andrea

Thanks for posting these historic reports, Andrea!

The nice thing about dropping earthpipe plugs in sign posts is that the bad guys are very unlikely to tear up a sign to get the orgonite–way to obvious and makes people ask questions. I wouldn’t worry about security cameras in this case, either. The psychics can always look and see if someone has taken your orgonite from a specific area, don’t worry.

Steve in Vancouver, BC, went around with a bicycle and a small, folding stepladder to drop earth pipe plugs in sign posts. We were quite impressed with his resourcefulness and determination. Vancouver has more underground horror than most other cities do. When I told Carol that you’re using a much more portable and less obvious, ‘extendable hand’ to reach the tops of the sign posts she said, ‘Yeah, that’s how girl’s figure out how to do stuff.’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think it’s mainly the arrogance of the parasites, rather, that prevents them from looking very hard for our orgonite. I only know of a few cases in which they’ve spent a lot of effort to find orgonite and in each case, the gifters simply went back and put more, then no more efforts were made to find the second batch [Image Can Not Be Found]… Also, It’s been a few years since I heard of the corporate world order expending such efforts, like removing a meter of soil for hundreds of yards around a death tower array. Maybe they’ve given up looking for it by now, except to follow gifters around and try to catch them hiding or tossing it, which is why we favor tossing so much [Image Can Not Be Found]

The psychics in the chats agree with your assessment that Sao Paolo is exceptionally contaminated by the mass murder and raw oppression of its inhabitants over a long period of time. I think that pretty soon the world will finally see how horrific the Jesuits are and have always been. The global dope trade and its fallout is an expanded version of what the corporate world order had mainly committed locally against people of color, before the CIA got so deeply involved with this old British Secret Intelligence Service (chartered legbreakers and poisonmongers for the original Bank of England) project after WWII.

~Don

I was trying to bury all my gifts but I agree with tossing. This week I was able to gift some towers near a major avenue by tossing some tb’s in bushes while in a traffic jam. If I had to find a place to park my car, cross the avenue and then bury my gifts it would still be a project for the future. I’m also tossing tb’s in roads and tunnels, at some of those places it’s nearly impossible to find a place to park without being fined or run over.

Andrea

A place the phychics felt a very bad energy. Old Gotham City downtown, I mean, Sao Paulo old downtown, or as I call it, ancient source of evil.

Sunday was sunny, I was able to go downtown to gift it again, full of EP’s and EP’s plugs this time. I’ve been traumatised about riding my bike in the last months, I felt like I was about to be run over and having a serious accident whenever I rode it. Traffic in Sao Paulo is wild indeed, lots of bikers die everyday, but there was no reason for fearing accidents as I was fearing them. My bike is a great gifting tool as it spends very little in gasoline and it’s easy to park everywhere. It’s even cheaper than going by bus, and it gives me freedom to go everywhere I feel like going to, unlike by bus that gets me stuck with its itinerary and long times waiting for it. I felt very uneasy riding my bike in the last months, but this weekend it came naturally as it ever was before.

I placed some ep’s plugs at the side of the monastery on Sunday. Bad thing is I called attention of some stupid guys who ‘take care of cars’ there. I left the place as soon as I got my job done leaving ep’s. One of them took a streetpole out to see what I left there, and he approached me asking what I had left there. My answer was ‘Yo no hablo portuguese, yo non entiendo’ Is it s bomb? Al kaeda no, al kaeda no… Goody goody! They didn’t do it to every steetpole I left my gifts [Image Can Not Be Found] they were just curious about it. But I felt it was time to leave before I called further attention, especially from the police. There’s a small police station in front of the monastery. That place never sleeps, even if I went there on early Sunday morning there’s lots of homeless people sleeping there, and the drug addicts who steal everyone for a piece of crack, I wouldn’t count on the police to help me [Image Can Not Be Found] First mass on Sundays there is at 6 a.m. and the place is crowded.

When I got back home after the gifting trip I found two vases of plants fell down ‘by themselves’ in the corridor where I keep my bike. For my experience, whenever I saw things falling with no particular reason it meant death in my family or close friends, it was a sign. When my mom died in 1988 a small vase of plant fell down ‘by itself’ in my kitchen. The woman I call my mom now is actually my aunt, my mom’s sister, she adopted me after my mom died. In 1986 a cupboard in my kitchen fell down ‘by itself’ at the moment my neighbor’s mom died. Not this time, nobody in my family died. I felt it as a message from them they know who I am and where I live [Image Can Not Be Found] My PW is on all the time with my mom’s name and the jesuits and benedictine monks on top of it. I’ve placed the name of the benedictine priests on top of my PW because their place was my next gifting target, I wasn’t even aware of them until I made some net research about Sao Bento Monastery. I like doing research of the history of places in Sao Paulo, even if most of what I find is official history (lies) there’s a symbolical reason for them to teach the lies and make us respect or worship those places. Energy sucking from the masses, like Matthew Delooze would say. I wouldn’t discuss if Jesus is a sun symbol (what I think he is) or if he was a real person and has some good messages to share, but what the catholic church made in the name of Jesus was and still is mass murder, slavery and indoctrination. Jesuits are the Vatican CIA, no matter if they come with beautiful movies like “The Mission” starring Robert de Niro and Jeremy Irons. By the way, the movie talks about a little history of Brazil, where jesuit priests in a mission in the Amazon forest were murdered by other jesuits.

Sao Bento Monastery was founded by benedictine priests in 1600 on the top of a hill that used to be the home of Cacique Tibiriçá, an indian chief who joined with the jesuits and helped them fight other indian tribes in 1562, according to official history. He was one of the first indians christened by Jose de Anchieta, the jesuit priest who settled the city of Sao Paulo, and one of his daughters, Bartira, married Joao Ramalho, a Portuguese invader very close to the indians. Tibirica’s remains are at Se Cathedral, a few metres from Sao Bento Monastery. Sao Bento Monastery is also the place Pope Bento XVI stayed in Sao Paulo during his visit to Brazil in 2007. There’s legends of ancient underground tunnels and crypts connecting Se Cathedral with Sao Bento Monastery, that’s not in official history and I have no proof or pics of them, but I’m placing ep’s there just in case [Image Can Not Be Found] My mission there is not finished yet, but it’s a tough target to gift as there’s little land in those streets in old downtown to bury tb’s or plant ep’s, but lots of street poles [Image Can Not Be Found] And there’s lots of policemen and cameras there, so I’d rather take it easy. Thank goodness I’ve already gifted the ‘big brother police cameras headquarters’.

I also gifted with EP’s the first law college settled in Sao Paulo after Brazil’s ‘independence’ at Largo Sao Francisco. Government sponsored, now part of USP (Sao Paulo University). it was created to ‘educate’ high ranking political people since the 1800’s. Our local ‘Skull and Bones at Yale’ making a comparison.

Largo Sao Francisco

All those places I’m mentioning are inside a kilometer radius, very close to each other. That’s why I call old downtown the ‘ancient source of evil’ and the biggest concentration of nasty places you can find in Brazil.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Andrea

I noticed a great way of gridding downtown is taking some orgonite with me when I must go there to run some errands and walk down some street gifting before taking the bus home. I’m making some progress this way, it may not be as effective as sparing a whole day for a gifting trip but it’s a good way to grid it little by little. I took some pics of what calls more attention, taking pics of every tower on top of buildings would be very time consuming and boring, most of them look the same. The one on top of a building in the poor neighborhood downtown was one I’ve been looking for long and finally I had the opportunity to grid. The masonic lodge was just another nasty building that called my attention, it’s the kind of thing you get while gridding [Image Can Not Be Found]

The white and orange tower is in Santo Andre, separated from Sao Paulo by a river. I consider those cities near Sao Paulo also important to gift as there’s no physical separation from the capital, only political division. They’re all that grey area you see in google maps:

Sao Paulo

Gifting all that is a big challenge for one person alone. I’d be out of my mind if I set up a goal to gift it all by myself during a period of time or even during my lifetime [Image Can Not Be Found] The best I can do is gift whenever possible, when I go out by bus, by car or whatever. I’m working with sales now with my boyfriend, it requires a lot of trips to those industrial cities near São Paulo and also in the city, so when I go out I use the opportunity to gift towers, roads and avenues, too. That’s all orgonite virgin territory, and a very nasty place to live. The more orgonite I can spread here will raise its energy, there will be a time I won’t be the only gifter in this city. Even if they never show up in any orgonite forum.

Gifting Sao Paulo seems like p!ss!ng in the sea. No, I’m not being negative, much on the contrary. Every orgonite buried or thrown is making a difference. I’m getting out of a very dark phase that lasted more than 10 years which killed any self esteem I had, I felt unable of doing anything worth. Imagine someone who felt worthless who decided to gift Sao Paulo [Image Can Not Be Found] There was a time in 2008 I was reading conspiracy websites and found about orgonite, I gathered the materials and decided to make one piece to see what it was about. It was a time I was fed up of reading about illuminati and not being able to do anything against it, I was fed up of people wanting to take advantage of me, I didn’t want to take it anymore. Like that Twisted Sister song, “We’re not gonna take it anymore”. Not in a violent way, in a peaceful way. Like Icke says, You don’t fight for peace, you peace for peace. Orgonite was the way. Although I won’t run from a fight if it’s necessary, sometimes it is the only way. By peace I mean keeping a peaceful mind, sometimes showing anger is necessary or they’ll never respect you.

I noticed how working with orgonite has raised my energy level, I had the mentality of a loser. Not anymore. I noticed how it’s working with me. What I’m telling is not bragging, it’s sharing my experiences. Maybe the major confirmation so far is not about some neighborhood in this city, it’s about how orgonite is changing my life and the way I’m seeing things now.

It’s still changing. Long way to go. Wish me good luck.

Andrea