Scottish Gifting

Hi all. [Image Can Not Be Found]

This is my first post. I’m glad to be here. I’ve been making Orgonite for nearly a year now. I found out about orgone and orgonite when visiting a friend to give him Reiki. He showed me his TB and explained what it was able to do. I have worked with crystals for some time and am fortunate to be a little energy sensitive, so could feel the ‘buzz’ from the lump of resin in my hand. I was very surprised at how much energy I felt!!

I’d known about chem-trails for a while, and told everyone I knew and met how terrible they were. I was unable to do a thing about it though, and felt utterly helpless. I’m not used to feeling helpless so this frustration grew. I live in central Scotland, a region called the ‘central belt’. It’s a lowland area running from Glasgow to Edinburgh, with hills and mountains to the north and south. Scotland’s most populated area. And most polluted of course. [Image Can Not Be Found]

The number of masts, transmitters and chem-trails has grown and grown in recent years. Our skies are like spiders webs some days.

Thankfully I learned and felt enough that day to make me want to research and study orgone energy and orgonite. I made my first few pieces soon after. Gathered all the materials I could get. Only problem was I didn’t have much metal shavings. I made them anyway. When the pieces were finished they didn’t have the buzz or energy of that first piece.

Reading countless posts on here and elsewhere told me I didn’t have enough metal in the mix. [Image Can Not Be Found] Lesson learned, I’d make sure I had plenty metal before starting my next batch.

Spent weeks gathering metal shavings. – They are not easy to get!! The plan was to have as many TB’s as possible made for 11/11/11. A worldwide meditation was happening that day and we wanted to gift to 3 sacred sites near us. Rosslyn Chapel, the famous Templar chapel set on the Rose line ley; Arthur’s Seat, the ancient volcanic hill in the middle of the city of Edinburgh which is also on the Rose line; and finally Cairnpapple Hill, the neolithic stone/wood henge site used for over 5000 years – Known as Medionemeton by the Romans and actually older than Stonehenge.

Was able to make nearly 100 pieces, all with much better ratio of metal:resin. Was delighted with the feeling they gave. Each was a muffin mould size with a piece of single terminated quartz buried in the metal. I had cleansed and charged each crystal after buying them bulk. I was with the group at Cairnpapple (this being a very special place for me – another story!) for 11:11am, where we placed 21 pieces in a grid in and around the historic site. Unfortunately there is a Huge Radio/mobile phone transmitter only yards away from the site [Image Can Not Be Found] This greatly affected the energy of the whole area, but particularly around the ancient monument, which is a powerful energy point……

[Image Can Not Be Found]

We were able to gift a further 21 pieces around this tower (I’ve since gifted larger pieces around it too) though we did encounter some trouble from the workers on site who came out to see what we were doing and to film us. Didn’t know how to explain orgonite too well at that point plus they were quite unfriendly, so I said we were searching for a lost wedding ring and they left us alone, though kept an eye on us till we were back over the fence next to the ancient henge.

That evening we gifted more at 11.11pm on top of the hill Arthur’s seat. Friends took some to the 3rd spot in our triangle, Rosslyn Chapel.

I’ve since then been making and gifting as much as possible. We’ve travelled all over the country creating a grid. I’m hoping to have the whole ‘central belt’ gridded by next summer, though should have all major points done by the winter solstice. We have around 400 pieces gifted in Scotland so far, with more being sent to friends who can gift in spots we can’t get to. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Have tried to stick to ancient sites, energy vortex points, polluted spots and mobile phone/radio towers so far. Concentrating on the most populated areas too. We’re travelling to England next month for an Orgonite tour! Stonehenge and a few other places are on our list. Shall post a few pics when we’re back. Should have a couple hundred TB’s to fling as we go!

I’ll also post a few pics from our recent missions.

Love & Light

Luthais

Here are a few pics from recent gifting missions. [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Can you see it flying through the air?!!! This is the River Esk, in Roslin Glen, Edinburgh
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gifting the Whomping Willow…allegedly these trees were the inspiration for the ones in Harry Potter! (lots of death towers on top of the University building around them, so TB’s definitely going to good spot!)
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Cairnpapple Hill gifted with special pyramid.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I also like to leave pieces out in the open, so you never know where it’ll end up! This piece was left on table at motorway service station. I wonder where it is now?! In someone’s house or garden I hope!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy Gifting

Luthais

lovely work Luthais!! [Image Can Not Be Found] Glad you are up there gifting – I grew up in central Scotland. I was shocked when I was up traveling round loch lomond last year – towers all over the place suddenly in the “National” park where planning is supposed to be totally restricted. I left as much orgonite as I had in the car at the time.

Cheers,
Angie

Cool gifting Luthais. I’ve very much enjoyed my gifting trips around Scotland, did a fair bit around Schiehallion, Fortingall, Roslyn, St Mary’s Church In Grantully, Inverness and the Moray Firth in 2005 and another trip accompanying Laozu and Cesco in 2006.

Beautiful country, glad to hear you are working on keeping it that way!

Thanks Angie and Rich [Image Can Not Be Found]

You’re right Angie, the Trossachs Park is littered with towers. They’ve tried to hide some by disguising them as trees. [Image Can Not Be Found] I’ve gifted a few pieces up there.

Lochs n Rivers gifted so far….

Lochs: Earn, Tay, Lomond, Venachar, Lubhnaig, Drunkie, Lyon, Linlithgow, a few hill lochs I don’t know the name of! There are others, but that’s all I can remember for now as not got details handy to check. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Rivers: Earn, Tay, Tummel, Teith, Forth, Clyde, Almond, Spey, South Esk, Tweed, Nith. As with lochs, there are more done. Those are just the ones I remember at the moment.

Rich, I’m delighted to hear about the places you’ve gifted on your visits here! We’re actually going up Schiehallion on 12/12/12 to gift and hold a ceremony. Looking forward to that [Image Can Not Be Found] It’s great to know the place has pieces already.

Rosslyn has many many bits of orgonite now. I’ve spoken to a few gifters who’ve been putting pieces around the area for years. One local woman I know there has covered the site. I collected river quartz there last year, and have been using shards of that in TB’s. It’s nice to be able to gift the quartz back where it came from, but now wrapped in resin and metal!! (Heading to Rosslyn as soon as I’m off this PC today! Finishing the grid we started a few months ago [Image Can Not Be Found] )

Let me know if you’re coming back for future gifting missions. Would be glad to go Orgonite flinging with others [Image Can Not Be Found]

Will post a couple pics later of today’s orgonite adventures.

Happy gifting

Luthais [Image Can Not Be Found]

Welcome, great work, excellent report!

Marco

Thanks Marco. Great to be here amongst other gifters.[Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s such a rewarding feeling to gift, and to be part of a growing movement.

Got delivery this morning of another 20 litres of resin so can start pouring again this afternoon! Have been chopping up metal the last few days in preparation, so will have plenty for our England trip, plus a bunch more to gift before we go.

Gifted 3 towers yesterday plus a electricity sub-station. 6 TB’s around the sub-station, 1 each for the towers. Had attempted to gift this sub-station a couple months ago, but we were chased by workers who filmed us and tried to grab us, thinking we were there trying to steal stuff (as they said when we spoke). We stopped and confronted them. We had nothing to hide so why run away?

I demanded their ID details and superiors name, filmed them with my own camera and took note of their Van registration plate, telling them it was over the top harassment so I would be contacting their head office via my lawyer.

They panicked at this and apologised (typical jobsworths eh…happy to be the bully and the big man till their position/job is threatened) . I said would drop it if all video footage was deleted there and then. [Image Can Not Be Found]

So this time we scouted the place first making sure no workers were hidden in spots we couldn’t see! Was all clear so we gifted all around. Here’s a pic of the site.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy gifting

Luthais

Hi all

I’ve been busy with another batch for our trip. Mostly TB’s and mini TB’s with small chunks of clear quartz. A few with other colours and shapes plus phone buttons too so we can gift some pretty pieces to people we meet on our travels, and hopefully get some interested in making and gifting their own. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Here’s a few pics

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This gives us over 100 pieces to gift but I’ll probably end up making more in the next week. [Image Can Not Be Found] Canny help it! Orgonite is a pleasure to make as well as gift. It appeals on so many levels. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy Gifting

Luthais

Where have you bought those molds? Looks very nice. Is the pyramid top cut off on the pyramid molds?

Hi Tomas

I bought the pyramid mould from a well known auction site [Image Can Not Be Found] They do have a flat top.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here’s a few I’ve made for gifting to people I meet.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

They’re quick n easy to fill and look pretty with a little dye through the resin. I like the energy they give off too… [Image Can Not Be Found] Have given loads away when talking to others about Orgonite with the hope it encourages them to start gifting too [Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy gifting

Luthais

Hi Luthais,

Great idea regarding leaving a TB on a bench out in the open where anybody can find it – the worst that could happen is it gets thrown away into a trash bin and ends up at the local landfill where it’s probably sorely needed.

I’ve thrown one TB into the garbage so it can help clean up the local landfill but I’ve not thought to leave them out in the open free for anyone to find, but I will do in the future.

Nice one,

Shaun

Great minds think alike it seems Shaun. [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’ve been putting TB’s out with the rubbish for the same reason as you! Wanted the local landfill gifted but didn’t fancy the trip there myself. I’ve put a few in my own waste bin, but when telling a friend about it he suggested putting them in bins on my travels as well. That way other landfills are gifted too. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Have gifted half a dozen or so since then to other areas. It’s good to hear others are doing the same.

Glad you liked the random gifting idea. I’m going to print little labels describing orgonite to stick to ones left out like that. So the finder knows what they’ve got [Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy gifting

Luthais

Great idea!

Maybe with the EW website on the label as well so the giftee can come here and read up on gifting as well as being informed about Orgonite.

Your gifting of that sub power station reminded me of the sub station that’s on the council estate I grew up on, it shall be HHG’d shortly.

Cheers Luthais,

Shaun

Gifted a few spots in the last week.

This tower is next to the river Tweed. Gifted it plus TB’s went in the river and more were flung out of the car on the access road next to the tower itself.

When we moved to a bit further downstream and looked back we saw this amazing sylph dancing in the sky above the converted tower! (tower is small in the pic. It’s positioned right in the dip between the two peaks)

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gifted an Ancient Yew tree. [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Saw these chemtrails spread out as we drove home. We threw out all the pieces we had left under the haze.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Happy Gifting

Luthais

Also saw these very weird chemtrails. Almost like reverse ones. completely white skies with dark or grey trails.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

These ones were taken from home, early in the morning. Amazing pictures of sylphs clearing the chemtrail. The plane flew from right to left. The area under thinnest part of the trail in the most heavily gifted.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Luthais [Image Can Not Be Found]

Today’s gifting report…

Travelled to Glasgow to buy crystals. Used this as opportunity to gift some towers we hadn’t on previous journeys. At least 6 more have sprung up in the short time since going there last, just on the route we travelled!!

Gifted all 6 new sites with TB’s along with 14 other towers (only had 20 TB’s with us) which we had noted for gifting previously.

Also took half a dozen pretty pieces to gift to people we met in the city. Was an excellent opportunity to spread the word about orgonite along with a smile. Every piece was gifted and those who received them were really pleased to be given something nice and useful. Hopefully some, if not all, will look more into orgonite and maybe make some themselves.

Happy gifting

Luthais

Hi Luthais,

Do you know of anyone who could make me a batch of 100 TB’s?

Nothing fancy, just the standard gifting quality.

If you do it’d be great if you could get in touch.

Cheers,

Shaun

Hi Shaun

I’d be happy to send you some TB’s. [Image Can Not Be Found] I see from your other thread that Braiker is sending you the 100 you were looking for. I can send a few more. I’m sure they’ll be put to good use.

Happy gifting

Luthais

Hi Luthais,

Yes my TB problems are no more.

Thanks for the offer though buddy.

Much appreciated

hi luthais
i reply-ed to your post you sent me, but i dont know do you receive in as a message or dose it just stay on my wall. so here it is again.
hi luthais
i have not had a chance to go to the north yet but i am making plans at the moment to do so i will let you know when i go and send you a report. have you ever tough of going out to st St Kilda island of off the cost of Scotland it is covered in weather balls, i was thinking about going out their but it would be very Expensive to get their from ireland, i would think that what they have on the island is causing a lot of dor, if you think that you would be able to gift it some time i would be happy to offer some money to help fund the orgonite. here is some info on the island https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Kilda,_Scotland
all the best coiln