Search Engine Sabatoge

I was recently Googling my own site from my iPod and came across a blog from a couple of years ago that accuses me of victimizing people. It made me laugh because apparently I made someone’s intestines bubble, threatened to cut their phone line and hacked into their AOL account. Gee, I didn’t know that I knew how to do that! [Image Can Not Be Found]

I was telling Don about it and he suggested I post about it here to expose the scam. The reason this is important is that if you do a search on “donebydooney”, this fake blog comes up before my home page does. This is a perfect example of how the search engines are manipulated, in this case to scare people away from getting coaching from me. Luckily, a post I did on this forum comes up before this libelous blog.

The interesting thing to note about the blog is that there is no information about the author and the only posts on the blog are the two posts about me. So it wasn’t an ongoing blog or previously existing blog…it was only created to skew the search engine to come up first and discredit me.

Here’s how it’s done:

Sunday, January 18, 2009
DonebyDooney
I want to expose this woman so others are not victimized by her. Below is my ongoing blog.

I’ve been harassed for over two weeks 24/7. I’ve even been cruelly tormented by an image of my great Aunt who died a little over a week ago while this has been going on. I am desperate to stop this.

I was told by this woman that I couldn’t prove any of this and that she would block anything I said online. I have the saved chat.

Donney started out by energy coaching me. I went to a group chat. She gradually went from pretending to help me to a full blown attack involving the whole group. It has went on for days. She actually got in my head using EMF equipment. The worst attack so far was on Jan. 2, 2009. It involved her actually touching my pelvis area, my lip, my muscles in my back, and legs. She said she was here to stay……unless I did what she said. While this was going on they had Carol Croft read me.

The only reason I contacted “Dooney” was because after searching the web I did not find any negative things about her. They claimed on their website to be stopping EMF harassment. I found out after dealing with them, that they are in fact doing the same thing themselves, and have the same equipment as the bad guys instead of the stuff their members sell. I feel that their website is a lie based based on their harassment of me.

This woman had threatened to cut my phone line to prevent me from posting online about her ongoing attack. On January 7, 2009, I came home to find my phone jack had been pulled off the outside post. She had repeatedly said she had someone in my area and would send them to my house. On January 9, 2009, after this woman harassed me all day, my mother mentioned a co-worker would let me use her internet connection. This woman started trying to find out her last name and how old she is. I suppose so she could harrass her as well??

On January 15, 2009, I tried to get back online and found that this woman had been in my AOL account and infected it with a virus that would not let me sign on. After resetting my factory connections on my computer, and erasing the virus, I did manage to stop it.

January 18, 2009. The harrasment has continued. I spent most of the weekend on the road to try and avoid the constant harrassment. On January 17, I even spent the night in my car next to a large body of water. I had read that this could block the tracking ability of EMF equipment. It did help a little bit for a couple of hours. I suspect they had someone in my area to get a physical location on me.

March 6, 2009

The harassment has continued. On March 5, I was again attacked by the Dooney woman. She had her contact in Huntsville, Louis Under come over here to get a physical location on me. I was, as she hatefully called it, bubbled with military weaponery. She concentrated on my intestinal/anal area and vaginal/uterus area. It went on for about 30 minutes.

Since I last updated. This sick woman and her group have tormented me 24/7. They want to be the Illumni as they call it. The local Albertville Police are involved. They have access to the EMF equipment as well.

I can’t bathe, use the bathroom or sleep without these people constantly trying to lock in me with their crap. They claim to have their own satelite that runs their EMF equipment.

March 6, 2009

Right after I finished updating, I began to have my intestinal/anal area bubbled. It stopped after a couple of mintues. I think it was just a hateful reminder that they are still here and that I am still being watched.

The funny thing is that this was supposedly posted two years ago! I’m thrilled to know that I have all this high tech equipement, including a satellite! Wow! You’ll notice they also slammed Louis Onder (misspelling his name) and Carol, so I may not have been the only target. Anyway, I hope it gives you a laugh like it did for me. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Dooney

Carol and I are visiting Dooney and Stevo so this is good timing. I welcomed her to the exclusive club of people whose reputations are attacked anonymously on the web for the world to see [Image Can Not Be Found]

This assault comes up on search engines near the top of the list. Stevo says this tactic is called, ‘search engine optimization,’ and it’s used commercially, of course, as well as for sabotage’ Who do you think owns the search engines? There’s no dividing line between ‘government’ and megacorporations, any more and all parasites thrive on hiding; anonymity.

This is a good example of how the sewer rats use search engines to discourage people from finding us and empowering themselves and the fact that they’re now assaulting Dooney this way is a terrific endorsement for her, so I asked her to post about it. It’s a pretty good indicator that enough of Dooney’s happy alumni are talking to other people that the CIA/NSA feels a need to savage her reputation this way.

My detractors will come to the top of search engine lists when someone does a search on ‘orgonite,’ and when one of them put doncroftlies.com online I posted about it and recommended that people visit that site if they’re interested in seeing how the CIA/NSA uses slander to discredit someone. Within a few minutes, doncroftlies.com was taken down [Image Can Not Be Found]

The use of slander by the sewer rats has reduced my daily email load by about 75% and the people who eventually find me, after cycling through the fakers, are mostly ready to get to work and are probably checking to see if I’m a real person. I see this as a good thing; a gift, especially because when they see what’s on ethericwarrors.com they quickly recognize that I’m only one of many people, here, who share substantive and empowering information and reports.

Dooney is doing a search on Google for her own site, donebydooney.com, and the actual site doesn’t show up. Right now she’s on page seven of the search. Lots of the websites she’s finding are legitimate and reputable. These show up because they have links to donebydooney.com.

Thanks for posting this, Coach!

~Don

You know, That fake website… it’s a blog [Image Can Not Be Found]
That means anyone can comment!
The comments can be deleted by the owner, but they will still show up until they are deleted.

Actually I’m thinking, let’s see if us and readers can change that using the legitimate procedure, as probably google is not aware of that, it surely was modified by some infiltrated person out of the thousands of people that work for google.

If people here have 2min to spare, google http://www.donebydooney.com, then go to the bottom, under the list of pages, click on ‘give us feedback’, then ‘Google’s search results weren’t helpful.’ -> ‘I couldn’t find the page or information I wanted.’
And just fill the form:

What site were you looking for (e.g. http://adwords.google.com/)?
http://www.donebydooney.com

What information were you trying to find?
http://www.donebydooney.com

What information did Google provide instead?
That search should provide http://www.donebydooney.com as the first result! Yet it is nowhere in the first ten pages, what’s wrong?

It’s worth a shot [Image Can Not Be Found] I just did it

I did a search and found only sites that were linking with donebydooney.com but not dooney´s site.
When you put in google search site:donebydooney.com then google should list all the pages of that site, meaning is recognising your site map. I tried this and it only shows one page and it is only a pdf link http://www.donebydooney.com/Ch……aChart.pdf

As i understand it, it is like your site is non exhistant for google

Braikar, i cannot see a link in my google page about giving feedback at the page bottom.
I get Search Help
Google Home Advertising Programs Business Solutions Privacy About Google… Am i looking in the wrong place?

almost, just above :stuck_out_tongue:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

check what i get… maybe i am using old browser [Image Can Not Be Found];
https://orgonita.eu/image/data/EW/Imagen%202.jpg

i get that this is proof of an agenda to discredit Dooney, Don and others. Which is part of a bigger public relations agenda. The term “the Dooney woman” sounds like cop talk to me for one thing, but i always wonder if it’s a person or a program in a computer that does this sort of thing.
What i don’t get is why people use google. This search engine, which claims to not record your ip adress, shows totally different results. Here they are:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

also, vaguely related: Apparently Ed Bernays, the father of modern advertising and the guy that changed the term propaganda into the term public relations, worked for Hitler doing propaganda before going to work at Madison Ave. That nugget of info came from the “ultimate history lesson” podcasts from tragedy and hope.com. It’s a comprehensive interview with John Taylor Gatto, an old guy that has a staggering amount of little known info. they present it in 15 minute doses then review and analyse with a group of educated people.

Fran: Make sure it’s google.com?
But I think I have that option because I have a google account and I’m always logged in, are you logged in when you search?

Totally agree David! But sadly many people use google, so meanwhile if we could get google to fix that it would be cool [Image Can Not Be Found]

I like to use cross search engines, like dogpile which uses google, yahoo and bing, it’s better because if one search engine is biassed you get results from the other…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Only google censors…

As dooney said: Luckily, a post I did on this forum comes up before this libelous blog.
Hehe we have ‘search engine sabotage’ coming up as the first result on google, bing and yahoo, when we look for donebydooney lol [Image Can Not Be Found] that’s good advertisement [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thanks, guys. I see that the Real Dooney Site comes up close to the top of a google search, now, but I suggest that’s only because Dooney posted about the sabotage [Image Can Not Be Found]. She did use the regular google search engine, as anyone else would who is hunting for her site. I think that the vast majority of people won’t think to type ‘site.donebydooney.com’ in a search engine but thanks for the tip, Braikar.

I was in the same room with her when she was hunting through the google pages to find her site on page eleven, two evenings ago.

When I posted about doncroftlies.com I didn’t share the text of the website but mentioned that it was a handy history of most the people who tried to take down this movement since 2001. Some of them left the field after their exposure/defeat but some of them still occupy the top of the google search lists. An exception, there, is Johnny Scudamore’s whale.to , which is a legitimate site. John does his utmost to be sure that the material he shares, there, is not disinformation. If you’ll review that site it will save you a lot of trouble. Most of us had to wade through an endless sewer of disinformation before reaching the more legitimate sites, just like most people have to slog through the glitzy faker sites and forums before finding EW.

One name not mentioned on doncroftlies.com was a fellow who tried and failed to get invited to post on EW but he posted reams of material on the German forum until Georg booted him. At the end of his tenure on the German board he posted an ‘open letter to Don Croft’ which was probably meatier than the doncroftlies.com material and I asked Georg to send me a copy so I could post it on EW and answer, point by point. It was venomous but I’ve got nothing to hide, after all. Georg had deleted it, I think, but if anyone has access to it I’d love to follow through and post it along with my comments.

I laid awake last night a bit, angsting over having forgotten to remind our readers that the diatribe against Dooney is entirely innacurate. I must have assumed that our readers already know that but of course many of them have not been in touch with Coach Dooney.

Thanks to the slander of the people at the top of the search list on google when ‘orgonite’ is typed in the window, many people think I have a menacing aspect and they’re astonished, when they meet me, that I’m such a sap. One person who had the wrong impression told me, ‘You’re just a big baby!’

Dooney’s even more strenuous about avoiding personal conflict and drama, as is Carol, and both of them would cut their own throats before they would knowingly harm anyone or trespass on their privacy. Dooney has coached hundreds of people, individually–including many of the contributors to this forum. She told me that she had a ball coaching our African relatives, who did it in groups [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carol and I took my little airplane on a trailer over to Montana to do some gifting, including the mountains behind Dooney and Stevo’s woods, and we had a terrific chat session in their parlor with Francie, Mark and Laurent the evening before Dooney found this google cancer. We had a good laugh about someone saying that Dooney managed to use high-tech surveillance and harrassment equipment against the accuser. They live in a log cabin and kind of shy away from high tech stuff, except Doc Stevo uses some really nifty but low-powered healing devices to fix the damaged people that the MDs in that area (including Missoula) have given up on helping.

He’s one hell of a doctor and healer, also a world class psychic, and if you need to be repaired and can afford to travel to Montana and stay for a few treatments, I highly recommend him! He repaired my heart after it was damaged by the FBI with beryllium. He even reversed the heart murmur ‘birth defect’ that all MDs swear can’t be fixed. 4quantumhealing.com is his site if you want to contact him. You can then also discover for yourself how sweet and self sacrificing Dooney is.

The little Greek chorus (this is nothing against the wonderful Hellenic gifters!) of CIA and MI6-sponsored, whining fakers are all drama queens and their only solid complaint is that I haven’t invited any of them to participate on my forum [Image Can Not Be Found] . A couple of recent arrival, high profile and prolific fakers actually are in Greece, probably due to the imminent explosion of orgonite-awareness in that important country.

~Don

Thanks for the feedback and the help, everyone. I tried a couple of other search engines and my site is usually near the top, although Google is still not showing my home page. Just interesting to note the absence on Google. At least I’m not totally invisible! [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thanks also for the kind words from Don, who made the effort to drive over here with Mme. Carol and gift our mountains. They’ve been trying to stop him from doing that for several years, so it’s a huge accomplishment. I hope to have some amateur (very amateur) video of his flight to post soon.

Dooney

On Yahoo (and also Yahoo France) your website seems ok and shows up in 1st position for keyword “donebydooney”.