Seven countries - seven wonders orgone safari

you too can be part of …

THE TEN COUNTRIES – SEVEN WONDERS ORGONE SAFARI

from 7 July to 15 August 2006

Click on the pic to view full size map of our proposed trip

This is the trip I’ve been dreaming of for years! It will allow us to connect the work we’ve done in Southern Africa in the last 4 years with the region of East Africa where some good things have been happening lately as well.

I have visited Uganda in 2004 with Don, where we connected with Dr. K and others and did some busting work together with our Ugandan friends.
In the meantime more activists have sprung up in Kenya and also in Daressalam, Tanzania.

It will be part of the fun to meet them in person and make lasting contact.

Our trip will lead us through some breathtaking and very different landscapes with many places of energetic (and traditional religious) significance.

The main theme of the trip ids the Great Rift Valley, the fault line that stretches from Lake Malawi up into Sudan and is considered by some as the energetic spine of Africa.

The following is a preliminary itenerary that I have put together in order to check the fesibility in terms of ravel distances etc.

Deviations from this Schedule will happen, because local conditions may prove difficult or in other places we may feel we don’t have to stay that long.
But I want to use it as a guideline to make sure we can master this gigantic trip.

We will travel approximately 16-18000 km or 10-11200 miles on this journey and part of that on very bad roads.

Also we will traverse 10 different African countries.

I have called this a Safari, even though this word is looked upon with a certain sneer by many black Africans as it implies notions of the white Bwana and the “natives” who form part of the scenery.

I am sure we will go a bit beyond that pattern on our trip. And yet I also aim to infect you with my love of this beautiful continent and encourage you to take in the scenic beauty of it’s vast expanse and rich cultural heritage in true “Safari” style in the best sense of the word which means nothing but “Journey” in KiSuaheli.

Fall in Love with Africa! It has so much to give. Let’s give something back, ok?

This is the preliminary itinerary:

2006/07/07
Arrival – Don’t come later than this

2006/07/08 Acclimatisation, have a look at Joburg

Johannesburg is fairly well busted, so we can relax and I will show you around a bit so you get a feel for the city.

2006/07/09 Packing up

We’ll check all the stuff we’re taking along and stuff it into the back of Mr. Tata. This won’t take all day, so there’s time to relax as well. We want to be fresh next day.

2006/07/10 Day 01: Johannesburg to Great Zimbabwe 837 km (520 miles)

The ruins of Great Zimbabwe, one of the wonders of Africa

The route to Masvingo, next to which we should visit one of the most spectacular spots in Africa, namely the ruins of Great Zimbabwe, is well busted, so we can just rush up there without detours and delays.
We’ll camp somewhere near Great Zimbabwe and have a look at the ruins next morning.
The border to Zimbabwe is tedious. Last time it took us 3.5 hours to cross it. So we must leave JOhannesburg early.

2006/07/11 Day 02 Great Zimbabwe – Harare, 319 km (198 miles)

Harare is the Capital of Zimbabwe, a country that is presently being sytematically ruined by it's political elite. Gifting Harare is a long overdue necessity. We will connect to a group of African Moslems here and donate a CB to their madrassah (school)

I'm sure there will be some underground stuff for us o attend to as well.

Rumors have it that Johannesburg and Harare are linked by underground tunnels.

Outskirts of Harare, capital of Zimbabwe

2006/07/12 Day 03-Busting-Harare 443 km 275 miles

Will this man lighten up a bit? (Robert Mugabe, President of Zimbabwe)

I have given Harare the late afternoon of our arrival and a whole day becasue it’s very important to gift this city properly.

2006/07/13 Day 04-Harare-Blantyre 569 km 353 miles

Blantyre is the biggest city and economic hub of the small country Malawi. It is apparently fairly hollowed out underneath, if you know what I mean.

Under overt British rule (they never stopped owning these places, just put a different face in front) Malawi was called Nyassaland and was in a federation with Southern (now Zimbawe) and Northern (now Zambia) Rhodesia. Malawi lives from tobacco exports mostly and of course subsistence farming.
Tourism is in it’s infancy but is seen as a n important industry for the future.

Lake Malawi is the beginning of the geological formation called the Great Rift Valley.

The country, especially the northern part suffered severe drought conditions recently and is in urgent need of our loving attention!

2006/07/14 Day 05-Blantyre-Cape-McLear 405 km 252 miles

I hope we can make it to Mount Mulanje, a spectacular snow capped mountain that rises out of lush tropical foliage. There is apparently a little walk to a waterfall in the fothills that can be done in an hour. We will not have time to climb the summit, but maybe we meet guys who do and whom we can entrust a gift for the top.

You will not be surprised to hear that this mountain is considered holy by the surrounding communities.

Mount Mulanje east of Blantyre

Cape Mc Lear on the southern Tip of Lake Nyassa (Malawi)

We should arrive at the southern tip of Lake Malawi at night and camp at or near Cape Mc Lear. Maybe we take a swim there or get on a boat to drop some gifts in the lake?
This place is apparently of special beauty!

Some time during our stay we will meet a group of traditinal healers with whom I am associated. They know about orgonite and have used tower busters already. They will probably be happy to host a cloud buster as well.

2006/07/15 Day06-Cape-McLear-Lilongwe 472 km 293 miles

Lilongwe is the new capital of Malawi. Sure needs some gifing and I heard about underground stuff there as well.

2006/07/16 Day07-Lilongwe-Nkhata-Bay 421 km 261 mi

Fishermen on Lake Malawi (or Lake Nyassa)

We’ll hug the shore of Lake Malawi as close as possible and try to toss stuff into the water at as many places as possible. Nkhata Bay is randomly picked on the map, maybe we end up sleeping somewhere else…

2006/07/17 Day08-Northern Lake Malawi to Makambako 535 km 332
mi

Landscape in the Great Rift Valley

We are leaving Lake Malawi and cross the border into Tanzania. We are following the western branch of the Great Rift Valley. (The eastern branch will be our route on the way back)

Sleep somewhere along the road, wherever it looks hospitable enough…

2006/07/18 Day 09-Makambako – Dar Es Salaam 588 km 365 mi

On the road to Dar, we’ll probably have our fair share of towers to bust as it’s one of the main through roads in Tanzania. Hope they’re not all on high mountain tops.

One of the arab inspired restaurants in Dar (got that on a tourist website)

Dar Es Salaam seems to be a fairly western City despite it’s ancient Suaheli and Arab background. Let’s see if that’s true. We have some friends there who will surely show us around a bit.

2006/07/19 Day10-busting-Dar 509 km 316 mi

Dar and surroundings should keep us busy for a day. We may also need to buy some supplies etc.

2006/07/20 Day 11 – Dar – Zanzibar 252 km 157 mi

From Dar there are daily ferries to the spice island Zanzibar. I’m sure you won’t want to miss that.
Especially in the knowledge of the recent murder of hundreds of Dolphins there, probably by the US Navy. The ferry will become a “Temporary Ocean Gifting Vessel”.

The harbour of the old Arab city on Zanzibar, now called Stone Town

Street scene in Stone Town

2006/07/21 Day12-Zanzibar-Pemba-Dar 434 km 270 mi

Fishermen’s dhow near Pemba Island

Ferries to Pemba are sporadic and unreliable. We may have an opportunity to include Pemba, maybe not. Pemba lies 3-4 hours ship’s voyage north of Zanzibar (ideal oportunity to lose some more gifts int his highly sensitive marine area) and is cosidered the main centre of witchcraft in East Africa.
I have no idea how corrupted or intact the traditions there are, but giftworthy in all cases. Apparently traditional healers from all over East Africa go to Pemba for extended periods of aprenticeship.

2006/07/22 Day 13 Dar – Kilimajaro 570 km 354 miles

Kilimanjaro – the highest mountain in Africa

Need I say something about Kili? Of course it’s also a holy mountain. We will amble through the foot hills and try to persuade some or at least one of the professional porters or guides to carry a HHG to the summit for us at his next ascent. Unfortunately we don’t have the 5-8 days to do it ourselves. Kili is some 5800 m high.

2006/07/23 Day14-Kili-Ngorongoro 498 km 309 mi

Maasai in traditional warrior’s attire

Maasai village feast

These are typical “Safari Pics” that tourists bring home from visting the region. I grabbed them on the net, just to illustrate were we’re going. I hope in all the shortness of time we will have the opportunity to meet some of these people and learn from them. We should leave a CB in a Maasai village and see what their traditional spiritual healers think about it.

View of Ngorongoro crater from the rim

2006/07/24 Day15-Serengeti-LakeNatron 624 km 388 mi

Wildebeest and zebra mostly graze together. It’s a symbiosis. Wildebeest have bad eyesight but perfect smell. Zebras the other way round. So they warn each others from predators. Not a bad example for our lose international network where people of very different strengths and weaknesses work together to end global tyranny.

Flammingoes at Lake Natron

Lake Natron is part of the eastern Rift Valley sytem. An alkaline lake with verys pecial flora and fauna. Willprobably need specially coated orgonite? Not easily accessible though and we may not make it in the limited time.
We can however visit the enigmatic ruins of Engaruka an ancent city with at least 35.000 inhabitants that conservative archeologists date as 500 years old and others as much older. Ot can be reached out of the Ngorongoro Conservancy without having to go all the way back.

2006/07/25 Day16-Serengeti-Nairobi 430 km 267 mi

This is what draws the tourists to the Masai Mara – quite a spectacular sight indeed. I hope they will not pulverize all our gifts with their hoves.

The modern city of Nairobi

2006/07/26 Day17-around-Nairobi 693 km 430 mi

Nairobi also habours the biggest shack city of africa as far as I know. That’s according to my travel guide, I’d have thought Cairo or Lagos would have bigger slums but there is a very bad energy in these slums. Some of you may have seen the very manipulative film “The constant Gardener” after a novel of John le Carre and share that feeling of doom that emanates from these vast city scapes of misery. We hoep we can contribute to changing that energy.

Ngong Hills – sanctuary and holy mountain of the Maasai people.
Maybe we can take our Kenyan friends along for an orgone picknick

2006/07/27 Day18-Nairobi-Tororo-UG 457 km 284 mi

Next day we’re traveling along the shore of Lake Victoria, albeit touching it onl once or twice (plonk) We cross the border nto Uganda and stay near or in Tororo.

2006/07/28 Day19-Tororo-Kampala 262 km 163 mi

The road from here to Kampala was already well busted in 2004, so we can move swiftly and be in Kampala early.

2006/07/29 Day20-around-Kampala 193 km 120 mi

I think we’re mostly going to meet all our friends there in Kampala. They have taken good care of the city already. We may leave some ammo with them.

2006/07/30 Day21-Kampala-RuwenzoriMT 462 km 287 mi

The Ruwenzori Mountains are another of those special spots on earth. Together with the Virunga range of (partly active) vulcanoes they are thought to be the original mountains of the gods.

Later locally transposed to Mount Olympos in Greece.

Snow capped giants growing suddenly out of tropical forests

The mountain gorillas

I am busy reading a book by french anthropologist Jean Pierre Hallet, who spent years with the Pygmies in Ituri Forest, bordering onto the mountain range on the western side (Congo)

Pygmy creation myths are seemingly the source of all later such tales, including the biblical Genesis.
Hallet shows fantastic linguistic traces of the pygmy language into the languages of all Caucasoid races including the Egyptians.
According to his findings the black Bantu only colonised Africa relatively recently, coming from Melanesia, maybe the sunken continet Mu, which would explain Credo Mutwas interesting observation of linguistic similarities between the isiZulu and the Japanese language that allowed him to go shopping in Tokio without speaking a word of Japanese…

The Pygmies were revered as wise men at the Egyptian courts of antiquity and many a poem is inscribed on ancient stelae in their praise. They are closely related to the San (Bushmen) of southern Africa a likewise spiritually highly developed people.

Presently they are being brutalised by UN occupational forces in Eastern Congo, a horribly war torn region.

According to their legends the Ruwenzori /Virunga/Ituri triangle is where it all happened, Adam, Eve and all, if ya know what I mean…
Even the true source of the Nile is here.

No wonder the “one world government folks” take such great pains to mess up the place with massive human sacrifice. (see below)

2006/07/31 Day22-Ruwenzori-Kigali(RW) 450 km 280 mi

Rwanda is still in everybody’s memory with the horrendous CIA inspired genocide that happened there just more than a decade ago. If you want to read more about this crime against humanity that was known amongst the perpetrators as “operation crimson mist”, I recommend the late Joe Vialls’ article here. I is called “American Mindcontrol in Bagdad and Rwanda” and is (still) to be found on https://www.joevialls.co.uk/.

So it’s clear the country needs gifting badly.

Strangely enough, people who know the area, like Dr. Kayiwa, say that the place is prospering and feels peaceful. A successful case of covert social engineering via genocide?

About a fifth of the total population of Rwanda was killed in that slaughter.

market in Kigali

View of Kigali

2006/08/01 Day23-Kigali-Bujumbara(Bur) 372 km 231 mi

Survivors of the genocide identifying clothes of the murdered

Lake Kivu, a paradisical setting for a genocide

Lava pouring into Lake Kivu

We will visit the town of Kibuye where some of the largest or at least most publicized mass graves are located. From there, we will move on along the shores of Lake Kivu to finally enter Burundi, heading for it’s capital Bujumbara.
I know little about Burundi, except that it’s been ravaged by drawn out civil war, no doubt sponsored by the usual forces.

South Africa has taken the role of mediator to achieve some kind of settlement. (dirty deal?)

If our trusted local friends tell us it’s to dangerous we will have to drive a loop around that unfotunate country to get to the northermost tip of Lake Tanganyika in Tanzania.

It is surely no coincidence that this triangle of the Rwenzori mountains, Virunga Vulcanoes and Ituri Forest in Congo have been the place of such unspeakable atrocities. This area could be identified as no less than the original paradise of all religious traditions. A very sacred area to humankind and no wonder that those who have control and slavery in mind for humankind, have no more urgent business than to destroy this very place and contaminate it forever with agony and pain of millions of murdered human beings. This is how energy politics works and we are going to put an end to that.

Bujumbara, capital of Burundi

2006/08/02 Day24 – Bujumbara-Kigoma(TZ)-Wednesday16h 475 km 295
mi

Beach of Lake Tanganyika

Lake Tanganyika is not the largest, but surely the longest lake in Afrika. Its an integral part of the Great Rift Valley fault line and marks the border of DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) on the western and Burundi, Rwanda and Zambia on the eastern side. Gifting it thouroughly should have quite an impact for the whole of Africa, if it’s true that this fault line is the energetic spine of Africa.

Civil strife, incited by whoever, is still rampant in Shaba province, along the Eastern shores of Lake Tanganyika.

2006/08/03 Day25-Kigoma-TAN-MpulunguZAM-byRoad/Ship * 663 km
412 mi

* This date must be kept to catch the Ferry down Lake Tanganyika!!

This rusty but aparently trustworthy old Ferry, the MS Liemba, goes all the way down to the southern tip of Lake Tanganyika in Mpulungu, Zambia.
We’re going to split up here and one party will take the boat to water-gift this important lake, while the others move the car down there on the parallel land route.

2006/08/04 Day26-Mpulungu-Mailo(on the road) 561 km 348
mi

Mailo is a randomly chosen spot on the road through Zambia. One of the Star-Grid points according to the Becker-Hartmann Grid is nearby.

2006/08/05 Day27-Mailo-Kitwe 556 km 345 mi

Kitwe is part of the Zambian Copper Belt, Zambias most important mining area and next to Lusaka the second largest economic and population centre.
Maybe we can do a detour to Lubumbashi in Congo.

2006/08/06 Day28-Kitwe-Lusaka 402 km 250 mi

We’ll find plenty of targets in the Copperbelt, so departure for Lusaka, the Zambian capital, may be late.

2006/08/07 Day29-around-Lusaka 456 km 283 mi

Lusaka can sure use some orgonite. Also we may need to buy some supplies there, so a day is the minimum to spend there.

2006/08/08 Day30-Lusaka-Lake_Kariba 340 km 211 mi

Lake Kariba is a huge artificial lake created by a hydroelectric Dam built in the 1960s. According to Credo Mutwa’s account in “Indaba my children” it used to be a sacred ground, inhabited by a strange race of spiritual healers. According to his story they lived naked and without dwellings, did not speak, but were absolutely telepathic and had enormous healing powers.
This tribe was destroyed by the colonial invaders and the sacred ground desecrated.
Before the Dam was flooded and the holy grounds forever lost, Credo and a group of traditional healers put a powerful curse on the lake in a secret ceremony.

I guess you got the picture by now. (The Dam is showing some cracks already)

2006/08/09 Day31-Kariba-VicFalls 414 km 257 mi

One of the seven wonders: Victoria Falls – The smoke that thunders

Must I say more? There are some other juicy targets nearby and seing Vic Falls is a good thing in any case.
The actual Falls have been gifted from the Zimbabwean side some time ago. I think we should leave a CB here and do some more gifting around the area. Sorry, no time for white water rafting, bungee jumping etc….

2006/08/10 Day32-VicFalls-Ingelele 465 km 289 mi

The Matopos Hills have been a centre of african rain ceremonies, way before the present inhabitants of the area, the Matabele, arrived.

Cecil Rhodes, the man who claimed these vast territories for his Company and the British Crown, (a “highly illuminated” man, of course) blocked a large part of this sanctuary for the “natives” and created what is now the Matopos National Park.

Rock formation in the Matopos hills

Just South of the Park, in a tribal area called Khumalo land, rain ceremonies are still a vital part of the cultural and spiritual life of the community. The famous spirit of the Umlimo, or M’hlimo, is said to reside on a steep rock needle called Ingalele.

The area is closed to all mere mortals for most of the year and a custodian watches that this taboo is obeyed.

The last custodian I knew was no other than Alexander Ndlovu, who passed away after a short stay in hospital recently.

Whily I was visiting the area with Kelly (Laozu) we were privileged to place a Cloud Buster on his grave and be part of a simple mourning prayer with his wife and some relatives.

It is a standing rumour that the Zimbabwean Government does a lot to destroy powerful genuine traditional healers. The Man to have taken over the role of custodian from Mr. Ndlovu is aparently an alcoholic.

However let’s not be disheartened by too much background information. we arrive just at the right time of the annual rain calling festivities and I don’t think we want to miss that.

2006/08/11 Day33-Ingelele 201 km 125 mi

My first Zim-buster, not too far from there

We’ll spend one whole day in the area. If you have read my report about my first cloud buster in Zimbabwe, you may remember, that it was inaugurated by one of the 5 rain queens of Ingalele, Mama Ncube. (the lady in the black shirt on the picture above) I hope she will be there as well.

2006/08/12 Day34-Ingelele-Home 825 km 512 mi

From Ingalele home, only the first 300 km are unbusted territory.
As soon as we’re over the border, we’ll be “flying” home

2006/08/13 Buffer Day in case we have problems en route

We need to have a bit of buffer. A lot can happen on the road or maybe we want to takkke some extra detour or stay longer here or there.

2006/08/14 Buffer Day in case we have problems en route

And maybe a relaxing day in Johannesburg would not be all that bad either…

2006/08/15 Don’t book your return flight before this date

Now, how can you be part of this?

If you want to come alng, you will have to make up your mind quickly, because getting all the Visa takes time and economy flights may soon become scarce for the dates in question, depending on where you are starting from.
The cost of participation for this trip is 2800 Euro when we have 4 participants including myself.
I am asking participants to pay in a substantial part of that (at least 50%) before hand in order to secure reservation.

So far we are 2, which means 2 seats are still free.

If we are only 3, the cost will be approx 3500 Euro per participant.

This cost does not include your return flight to Johannesburg, South Africa.

This may appear expensive a first glance, but I can assure you, it’s bottom of the range if you compare that with any “Safari operator” who woud offer such a trip. (doesn’t exist of course)

Visa to 10 countries and park entry fees + the ferry to Zanzibar are approximately 800 Euro per person alone, just to give you an idea.

At the present Moment we are still about 3000 Euros short of funds for equipment and the tons of orgonite we plan to take along.

We would greatly appreciate any support for this venture in the form of “CB for Africa” donations or part donations of any amount you can afford.

Of course also buying stuff from our website is a way to support us, and any surplusses from our regular business will go into funding this expedition.

See you in Africa!

Georg Ritschl

www.orgonise-africa.net

More information on Orgone Safari 2006 https://www.orgonise-africa.net/category.aspx?categoryID=123

This is an experience that no travel agency, eco-tourism business or any other agency, for that matter could possibly provide and all of them would charge a great deal more money for much less than you’d get from this trip.

The main bounty in gong along with Georg, in my view, is the opportunity to meet, assist and learn from the Africans along the way who are our brothers and sisters in the gifting network, though it’s great to see the siights, too, of course, and experience Africa’s raw and abundant vitality.

Networking, especially internationally, can be quite synergistic.

~Don

As you know Don, I love the good things in life and want to share some of the beauty and abundance that Africa has to offer.

As I will later exlain in my itinerary all these beautyful places have their significance energetically as well.

The lakes are part of the great Rift Valley system that has been dubbed the “spine of Africa”. I am yet waiting for the info on the main chakras on that spine but we will know before we go.

It includes Lake Malawi, Lake Tanganyika, Lake Edwards etc. All of these will be gifted. Abart from this obvios chain of lakes the rift also branches at Lake Malawi, the other part going through the wide plains west of Nairobi.

The Virunga Mountains are called the “mountains of the moon” in Pygmy legend and could be the orirgnal “Mount Olympos”, the seat of the gods of later greek and other mythology. I am just reading an extremely interesting book on these wise but threatened little people that were already clearly revered by the ancient Egyptians who knew them very well…

There are many more such connections, “holy” (meaning:energetically very significant) mountains, forests and sources on the way and of course we will meet our African friends in Harare, Malawi, Daressalam, Nairobi, Kampala and Lusaka and surely make new ones on the way.

Georg

I have just edited my first post in this thread to show the proposed itinerary of the trip. I have grabbed photos from the internet to illsutrate the places where we’re going in cases where I haven’t been there myself yet.

2 spaces are still available, even though one more person has expressed serious interest, so hurry up.

I also try to describe what I know about these places so far and what makes them worth busting in my opinion.

I am very excited about this trip of which I have been dreaming for a long time. I’m filling in empty spaces above as we go along.

Georg

so far we are 2 who make this trip. We still need 2 paying participants and /or a lot of sponsorships to make this happen. The date is fixed now, but funds are still to come in for the considerable cost of this venture. I’m sure it will all work out no matter what the obstacles.

You can sponsor a CB for Afric for 500 Euros (approx 630 USD) on my website which means buying a CB and contributing to the cost of bringing it to a remote part of Africa including some of he orgonite that we’ll throw out on the way.

Georg

It’s about 2 1/2 weeks left till kick off time. (8 July) We have received 3 full CB sponsorships and some 200 euro free Sponsorships. Thanks to the generous givers! Also someone has helped me buy much needed equipment for the trip. I don’t know if he is ok being mentionend, so I leave it for now.

We still need some support, either in the form of sponsorship or patronage of our website, but the tendency is good at the moment and we’re poised for action.

For late participants there is still an opening, but you’d probably have to rely on getting all the visa at the respective borders, which should be ok.

BTW, Friederike is staying in Jo’burg, so it’s business as usual at Orgonise Africa. We haven’t yet figured a way to both be away over more than a few days without getting into trouble with our normal business operation.

Georg

https://www.orgonise-africa.net

There are some generous readers and posters of EW, thankfully. I think your trip is a very important one for East and Southern AFrica, Georg, and a peerless oppotunity to see a whole lot of Africa and Africans in one trip.

Thanks for sharing info about the Ituri pygmies’ ancient culture. When I saw some Koi San (Bushmen) in SW Africa I felt as though I was encountering Sasquatch–pretty moving for me, though it was no doubt just another day for them [Image Can Not Be Found]

Young Abdullah Jim, a Ugandan gifter, grew up at the foot of Mt. Rwenzori and gifted a village there recently, then sent us his report.

Doc Kayiwa apparently stopped the fighting in E Congo by gifting the area on one of his gifting safaris last winter. He did the same in Southern Sudan and got some recognition from the gov’t for that. We should all be that fortunate [Image Can Not Be Found], especially you, Georg, since you probably saved the S African economy from extinction and prevented famine with your extensive gifting and HAARP-busting efforts there.

‘Safari’ simply means ‘journey’ in Swahili and is derived from the Arabic word. The Africans use the word a lot without stigma attached but I guess it has unpleasant connotations for any white folks with a conscience who gew up watching Hollywood’s version of AFrica.

I mainly wanted to add something to this thread to bring it to the fore in case anyone else might be inspired to materially support this massive-scale gifting effort, most of which you’re paying for. I know you guys will take loads of photos to share.

~Don

Thanks for pulling this out from the sediment of this forum, Don.

BTW, I have been informed of the negative connotation of the word “Safari” by my ex architect partner (and present friend) Laurence Chibwe, a very genuine African man, who grew up in Zambia and has a fairly good idea of “prevailing currents” in African thinking. Zambians are very cosmopolitan and travel a lot, So Laurence knows his way around in Lusaka, Dar Es Salaam and Nairobi as well as in Soweto or the more glitzy Northern Suburbs of Jo’burg.

That’s why I made that little insignificant remark, not because of any “europoid bad conscience”.

I am personally not very much into this European self debasement thing. Sure, the few centuries of European dominance are coming to an end, but we still have some contributions to make and some skills to share, not only shortcomings to overcome. This is very clearly seen by most Africans as well. Together we can make it happen and that’s the purpose of the whole show, isn’t it?

So what’s status quo of this trip:

Everything is hunky dory, except we still need approximately 3 CB Sponsorships or 1500 Euro (1875 USD) to be floating.

4 have come in so far and we thank the generous donors as well as Steve Baron, who helped us to buy some much needed Equipment.

Boatloads of Orgonite have been baked, CB pipes cut, Earthpipes etc.

Countdown is running, 10 days left for final touches.

I am extremely excited and a bit anxious, because this is the biggest trip I’ve ever made with lots of adventure guaranteed, but I’m sure we’ll enjoy a lot of protection as well.

According to our latest information the Illuminati infrastructure all over Africa in the form of underground bases etc. is much more sophisticated and intense than I ever thought possible. I prefer to talk more about that when it’s done though.

If you want to make a contribution, please visit the sponsorship page at https://www.orgonise-africa.net

Georg

Make that 2 CB sponserships, Georg. Laughing Have a great adventure, I’ll be boosting you whilst you are doing the deed!!!

Stevo

Thanks a mil, Stevo. One down – two to go! We’re getting there.

We’ll need all the protection in the world, I guess, since we intend to step on some big toes. So I’ll try to report here regularly while we’re en route. Will energise the Dodec as an added shield of course!

Orgonise Africa will be open for business of course. Friederike stays in Joburg with the kids and runs the biz. We can’t afford yet to go away for such a long time together unfortunately.

Georg

Wow,what a safari this is going to be,its going to be alot alot of fun i can already prophesise.

When Don told me Georg will be coming to Uganda,i thought it was like a trip,just a trip as the word sounds,but when i read all about this trip that i’ve called the great trek,i’am totally amazed.

I’am surely looking forward to meeting all the treker’s,it will be a dream to see them,with an exception of Georg whom i still remember fro his last trip to Uganda when he came with Don,i’am really proud i shared the same roof for a night with these great men.Unfortunately Georg did not stay long but i had fun with Don.

I remember one movie i watched with Don,so i wonder if Don still remember’s the film, “Pirates of the carrebean”. Just a reminder for you Don.

So guys,it will be cool when i see all of you.

George talked of the Rwenzori mountains,well i was born on the foot of the great Rwenzori mountains and i did Gifting on the slopes of the Rwenzori’s,what an achievement i should be proud of.

Come on Guy’s,let the fun begin.

You are going to have fun,Africa has alot to offer and by the end of all this,you will all pinch yourselves and say “No regrets,its been worth everything”

Thats from me,see you………………………

Abdullah Jim

Yes indeed, le the fun begin! Uganda is definitely the part where I already feel like coming home. It looks like you, Dr. K and the others have already done so much there that we will be able to relax a bit and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of change that you guys have already created there. We will see when we are there, where some more work can be done in your region by all of us together and maybe we can leave some orgonite for your future projects.

My feeling is that the 3 country corner between Rwanda, Uganda and the DRC is extremely important for the whole world, energetically. This is why so much energy was invested by the baddies in messing it up with war and genocide.

The last time we met only briefly and did not talk much. That will hopefully be different this time.

I can’t wait to hear all about the work you’ve been doing in the Rwenzori and Virunga area.

And also about Dr. K’s recent trip to Lake Tanganyika.

Even though it’s still a week, I’m already totally consumed by “travel fever” and can hardly concentrate on anything else.

Georg

https://www.orgonise-africa.net

We’re on our way now. Thanks to all who supported this effort and continue to help us with their good wishes and positive energy.

We’ll keep you updated.

Georg