Shitbirds staring at my door hahahhaha

There are 4 well dressed in black guys who think they are scary standing across the street right in front of my family home in Itapeva right now. I told my sister to shoot them ( with a camera ) and a fifth one that was approaching walking down the street suddenly made a “U” turn and went back. I guess he does not like photos.

They just went away as I write this

There might be some pics comming soon…

And there is one confirmed Satanist parasite hag infiltrated in my work group. She knows she’s losing ground, Mrs. Ma***. No one believes her any more. The more she moves, the more she entangles herself.

Recently me and my family are under pretty heavy attack after I busted some underground holes in Piracicaba. My mother has both her knees swollen and hurt. We are boosting them a lot.

Guess what, I just ordered material for more 30 EPs…

Please send some heart boosts for my mother. She is in great pain. We do what we can to protect her but her refusal to be responsible for etheric space makes her suffering inevitable. It will probably only get better after some more gifting. The attackers are also difficult to neutralize without psychic help as they use advanced tricks. I’m already used to this kind of situation at this point, It usually gets better after some weeks but she suffers a lot until then.

Ideally what I seek is to join a chat group that is skilled and brave enough for mutual help fending of psychic attacks on a weekly basis, more or less. I can boost up to the 13D but can’t “see” much from anywhere. I wish to develop my own skill in time but I’m suppressed by attacks in my 6th chakra by now. If anyone is willing to work together me please get in touch.