Singapore Gifting

Every so often I need to apply for a new visa in order that I may stay here in Indonesia with my family.

One such time arrived just recently and on this trip I took my Son, Edo Star along as he’d never been on an aeroplane nor indeed visited another country before.

We were only to have a few hours in Singapore (the place is virtually ungiftable anyway) so I took along just 25 TBs with the intention of dropping them quietly in the river on a tourist River Cruise.

The boat ride took us along about five kilometers of river in the heart of the city so in terms of water-gifting; this represented quite a high concentration of orgonite in one isolated part of an apparently ungifted area.

The sky in the city was uniformly unhealthy with constant chem-spraying although Singapore has no visible towers (apparently all telecommunication signals are handled by satellite these days).

A single tower appears in one or two of the following photos but its function is unclear as it doesn’t seem to bear any equipment at all.

First the ‘before’ shots:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Then towards the end of the 45 minute boat trip:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Then a little later in the day:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I think the same effect could have been achieved with many fewer TBs but there were other constraints on my gifting anywhere else.

Singapore levies heavy penalties for littering (rivers and storm drains included) and the well-landscaped city shrubbery is attended to regularly by an army of municipal gardeners and any incongruous object will be sure to be removed before very long.

The lack of police patrolling the streets bears ominous witness both to the presence of myriad surveillance cameras and the vigilance of its model citizens who are sure to report unusual behaviour (like digging holes for TBs etc).

The profoundly negative feeling in the country and its ungiftable nature leads me to suspect that I was the first gifter to put orgonite anywhere in Singapore but if anyone else has done so; I would be interested to hear from them.

Dan.

Wow, Dan, spectacular results! Congratulations for being able to do that in what must be the most mind and body controlled state of the so-called free world (now there’s a laugh [Image Can Not Be Found] ). My wife was in Singapore many years ago and said you could practically eat off the floor of the underground/subway, even the Swiss can’t achieve that [Image Can Not Be Found] Your gifting will have a major impact on the region, I’m sure.

Note in picture no. 7 from the top, there seems to be a water jet of some sort, maybe a decorative thing, on the left below the middle. There is a clearly delineated bearded man’s head with a hooked nose looking right. No great shakes perhaps, but this really jumped out at me.

Paddy

PS Thanks for reposting your Bali Gifting thread, I’ve just this week sent the link to a friend to show what a difference gifting can make, and also the bit about mobile phones and your orgonite buttons.

Wow Dan! That is quite an amazing before and after photo of what 25 TBs can do!
I really wished that I could have joined you for this trip to Singapore. As you already know from our private emails, I am already financially stretched out from the previous gifting trips. We will definitely get another chance to meet up in 3D, that I am quite sure [Image Can Not Be Found] .

Paddy, when you mentioned about the “[color=#225395:38b729ht]…clearly delineated bearded man’s head with a hooked nose looking right[/color:38b729ht]â€?…yup I can see it as well on the photo [Image Can Not Be Found];

I made 2 one-day trips to Singapore in 2007, when I was in the rat race and did manage to look around as well at places to gift. You are right, Singapore is a very difficult place to gift. The landscape is well maintained by an army of municipal gardeners. It is the same scenario in some parts of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as well. There is practically nowhere I could have gifted in some of the well-tended areas by burying TBs or hiding them in bushes.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image above, Ronna and myself making TB rocks or TB mud balls from concrete, soil and water]

To go around this problem, I have been disguising my TBs to look like rocks / mud balls with great success here, in my ongoing gifting runs in Kuala Lumpur. They are just TBs, coated with cement (the type used to make concrete), soil from my back yard and water. I simply mix all 3 components in a bucket (water, cement and soil) to form a wet soilcrete paste. I just pat and cover the wet soilcrete over the TBs to form these mud balls and leave them to dry for a day or two. When they harden, they look like rocks and can be easily be used to gift difficult places like in Singapore as well. The army of gardeners around Kuala Lumpur, wouldn’t know there is orgonite in those mud ball orgonite.

It does take a little bit more time and effort in making these mud ball orgonite, however, you do save a lot of time when deploying them. They are simply dropped in plain sight [Image Can Not Be Found] . Now I simply toss them from a slow moving car and onlookers simply see a fellow dropping out a rock instead of a shinny TB. Even if the onlookers pick up the mudball orgonite, they wouldn’t know there is orgonite in it!

However, the mudball will crack open revealing the TB, if it hits a solid concrete pavement (with enough force that is), when I throw it from a slow moving car. Most of the time it lands on grass, soil or bushes, so it is not a problem. Very useful for gifting around city areas like Kuala Lumpur as I don’t need to find a place to dig or hide my TBs. Hehehe…this has made the gifting runs around Kuala Lumpur , much easier but unfortunately, I am not getting as much exercise (when gifting) as I previously did [Image Can Not Be Found] .

I think disguising the TBs to look like rocks, should be able to work in Singapore as well. I don’t know if the gifter will get a fine, as you mention earlier, for littering. Does dropping a rock (orgonite inside) count as littering in Singapore?

Someone from Singapore got in touch with me in November 2008. The person stumbled upon orgonite on the Internet (just like the most of us), then got a few TBs from me and tried out a mini-gifting run in Singapore. I will use the initials R. as this person wishes to remain anonymous and post that person’s gifting report next (I received the gifting report via email).

Cheers,
Hari
(Harideran Sivagnanam)
Malaysia.

(email: [email protected])

The report below is from R. (initials only as the person wishes to remain anonymous), who had just stumbled upon orgonite recently and tried out a mini gifting run in Singapore on Nov 29th, 2008. R. sent me several photos and a gifting report as well.

[hr]

[size=14:26jladdt]R. ‘s Gifting Report:[/size:26jladdt]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Singapore – September 2008 – Contrails
[looks more like chemtrails to me]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Singapore – September 2008 – strangeclouds?

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[size=14:26jladdt]
R. from Singapore[/size:26jladdt]

[hr]

Cheers,
Hari
(Harideran Sivagnanam)
Malaysia.

]More observations, photos and report by R. from Singapore (January 19th, 2009):[/size:313ppv5y]

[hr]

[align=center][Image Can Not Be Found][/align]

[u:313ppv5y]Email from R. about the towers, sylphs, photos and etc in Singapore:[/u:313ppv5y]

Haha, thanks to some help from our friendly neighbour! Nope, this is my first time reading his blog and what he did! LOL
the slyphs that i saw today gave me the impression that it was supercharged as they were REALLY HUGE AND MASSIVE SYLPHS. However, when they came over to the western side of singapore, their size and numbers fell a little short. I think its due to the fact that during my gifting run, i basically covered the towers on the eastern side, but the western side i only gave one TB. lol and this lonely TB was located in a region where they set up a HUGE fence that blocks off access to 2 major towers. They even bleep these towers out on local online maps.

I have a feeling these 2 major towers need a little more friends to accompany them.
There ARE towers in Singapore, but theyre mainly on the outskirts that can only be accessed via private transport. Recently, Ive seen chemtrails in the night. The moonlight just helped to illuminate these trails even more, despite the more they want to hide their activities. Oh and dont worry there are many places to hide TBs here.

I think the mudballs are great! You gotta send me some over to plant them here man.

[size=14:313ppv5y]R. from Singapore[/size:313ppv5y]

[hr]

Cheers,
Hari
(Harideran Sivagnanam)
Malaysia.

The idea with the mudballs is surely a great one! I think that has a place in our arsenal too!
The other thing that works in city gifting is natural aluminium coloured TBs with a strong Neo magnet. The can be attached to lamp posts or traffic signs and blend in with galvanised sufaces very well. Look like part of the installation.
I have also used brown coloured TBs with a simple nail sticking out that can be attached to trees. An iron nail does not hurt a tree other than a copper nail that would kill it.
Georg

Guys, this is an extremely fine thread for the record!

Dan obviously generated those magnificent results in teh sky over Singapore with 25 TBs in the river. The corporate freaks obviously do what they can to reconstiitute their deadly-orgone-radiation matrix over a city that’s in the process of being gifted. Hong Kong Johnny reports that there are a few smoggy days in Hong Kong, in spite of the generally radiant atmosphere that he and Didier caused, there.

The incredible ‘bounce’ effect of spontaneous, inspired gifting efforts like Dan’s in Singapore must really confound the DOR-mongers on their rare smoggy days [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s really good to hear that Singapore has a dedicated gifter! I was dismayed to witness some false starts, there, by people who were apparently sending me fake reports, years ago. As a police state it may be unexcelled in the world, as Paddy mentioned. It’s been decades since Americans acted like brain police–less and less since the American Pajama People gathered to gloat over the FBI’s Hitleresque burning of Reich’s published material in 1957.

I’m looking forward to reports of people in Singapore waking up from all that orgonite. That’s bound to happen.

Great job with the mudballs, Hari! Very inspiring.

~Don

When Georg and I were gifting in Kampala we had to be concerned about ‘witnesses.’ When I grid gifrt American downtown areas we do it on Sunday mornings, when most people are either hung over or in church, so witnesses aren’t an issue. I always look for low roofs, especially constructged awnings over store fronts, to toss towerbusters up onto. Most gifters don’t think to toss up; we generally assume we need to toss down [Image Can Not Be Found] but there are often a lot of low roofs to toss TBs onto. These TBs are extremely unlikely to be found, as there’s usually a lot of trash and debris on low rooftops, at least outside of Singapore.

I probably bury one in a thousand TBs. I just don’t like to take the time because the agency $#!+biirds are generally just one jump behind me, or at least they used to be. Surveillance has really diminished, at least around us, in the past couple of years. Here in North Idaho, maybe the $#!+birds are more worried, these days, about imminently getting shot by concerned citizens than about us further disabling their depleted death matrix [Image Can Not Be Found]

I hope this helps!

~Don

Excellent to hear that there’s a gifter in Singapore!

Everywhere needs Orgonite but some places need it more than others.

Great pictures ‘R’ and a great report too.

Dan.

Someone just sent me a thing about a new aircraft for Singapore Airlines and the opening picture seems to show a Sylph over the airport which can’t be bad.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Dan.