Slovenia - gifted Bovec in Slovenia

gifted Bovec in Slovenia, could be first orgonite in that country. When I told the tourist info lady what a TB did she couldn’t help laughing a bit–a classic stopper to unpalatable knowledge.

Also Tarvisio in Italy where I photographed the cables, exactly the same as the UK ones. Missed that tower until I had to park right next to it. No fence around it there, hence the photo. Also saw my first rainbow tinged clouds there.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

“When I told the tourist info lady what a TB did she couldn’t help laughing a bit–a classic stopper to unpalatable knowledge.”

When the highest type of men hear Tao, they diligently practice it. When the average type of men hear Tao, they half believe in it. When the lowest type of men hear Tao, they laugh heartily at it.

• Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu

Brilliant! Great quote.

john

Good stuff John. But certainly not the first Orgonite there.

Meta Kumer has a Cloudbuster there and is a gifter, plus she sells some household pieces locally I believe. She has had national press for it and has even appeared on TV there promoting it (if I recall correctly).

Laozu, Cesco and I spent several days with Meta at her beautiful hillside house just outside Ljubljana, when we arrived in Slovenia for our jaunt around the balkans and italy in June 2007, her hospitality was as beautiful as the area she lives.

Here is the report from Kelly; Heaven And Earth – Balkans https://www.materiaetherica.com/heavenandearth/The%20Balkans%20and%20Italy%20(June%20of%202007)

Meta’s Garden

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Not to dissimilar to the views from John’s garden as it goes [Image Can Not Be Found]