Sociopaths Omnipresent in Groups

[This is the tail end of an online discussion. ~Don]

Yeah Don,

It’s weird- we have a very small local email group here in the Sierra foothills between M******** and G********. I post there and I see evidence of a sort of monitoring and resistance to any ideas outside of the mainstream . I mean, why would they [the $h!]+bird agencies bother wasting the time and energy for such a small group? And yet there are one or two who really dampen any real controversy with their immediate and continued attacks.

I also wonder if it’s the self sensoring training that society is subjected to in the public school system and culture in general that’s causing the reaction. Anyone who voices anything that sounds at all edgy is immediately attacked by certain people who seem to have set themselves up as proctors or some such. I do seem to be waking up a few people here and there though so it seems worth the effort.

Jaan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jean, you might look up Delta Protocols and there are other programs in place to disrupt even the smallest groups.

If it weren’t for the human tendency to resist accountability and growth these programmers would fail; they parasite on this human weakness and are able to exacerbate it in society but it takes an awful lot of them. I used to crave to travel to third world countries, mainly because the infrastructure for this massive scale mind control doesn’t exist in those places. I always got horrible culture shock when I returned to the US, too.

Thanks to the internet, though, we can choose our associates with more discrimination. Before the internet we would each go for decades without meeting someone with a genuinely open mind but now it can happen literally every day if we put ourselves out there. I think the herd instinct is another human characteristic that’s easy to manipulate and reinforce. Some of our detractors have tried to drag me down by implying that I’m not ‘for the family’ of people who talk about orgonite. I respond that people who talk about orgonite are no better or worse than people who drive a brand of car, also that the underlying bond between all humans is a great deal stronger and more essential than an arbitrary association could be. I genuinely love my detractors but I have a right to keep them at arm’s length, socially. I was programmed, like everyone, to assume that I don’t have that right. See how it all works in favor of social parasites?

I think the crownng achievement of Tavistock and the CIA’s post WWII mind control agenda was Woodstock and the hippie movement in general. Before that, they made sure that Marxists predominated among the faculty of all gov’t/corporate-funded universities and colleges.

In 1984 I heard Eustace Mullins say in a radio interview that if you form a local gardening club the world order will insert someone who will offer to get the meeting hall, print the newsletter, etc., and this is how they get eyes into even the smallest organization.

A good example is PTA organizations, into each of which the National Education Association is known to insert at least one ‘Change Agent,’ whose mandate is to publicly humiliate any parent who attempts to hold the school administration accountable. The Mossadomites have a similar program, here and abroad, that might be at least as vast. You hopefully know that their Southern Poverty Law Center (a branch of B’nai Brith and originally funded by Jewish mafiosi Meyer Lansky)
successfully but wrongly painted the Waco religious nuts as child molestors, which caused the Pajama People to turn away when the FBI then slaughtered them all. That one backfired because it directly caused the Constitutional mlitia movement [Image Can Not Be Found]

Out of the goodness of your heart you attempt to bring empowering information to your informal group. If you want to see who the moles and ‘guided missiles’ (weak-charactered, fearful, easily manipulated individuals) are, try sending out some empowering reports about what people around the world are doing with orgonite.

I got a crash course in identifying these parasites from Don Bradley in 2000, after we met but I think I’m a natural for finding and excluding these menaces from a forum without stampeding the genuine folks in the process. As you suggested, I believe we all are heavily programmed not to hold sociopaths accountable. I simply had my fill of sociopaths in my life some years before I got online, so it wasn’t a big leap for me to also exclude them from my public offerings.

I think whale.to has the biggest collection of information on this subject in one place and John Scudamore does his level best to be sure that what he shares, there, is legitimate. A good rule of thumb, in my experience, is to assume that we can’t imagine how norrid the corprorate order actually is because to fully witness their degradation would probably drive us insane. I’m hoping that their end will come after their crimes against children are sufficiently exposed and assimilated by enough people. Carol feels pretty sure that it’s getting harder and harder for them to conceal their criminality and bestiality. Even PJ folks get disgusted and outraged when they’re unable to look away from and forget things like that.

~Don

Hopefully, our readers have taken note of the way that the Africans are spreading information about orgonite. They do encounter resistance in most places but after they present their case and perhaps do a demonstration the people who were opposed almost always come around. This is an example of how humanity operates, socially, when there are no mind control programs and agents in the mix.

The best example of that, for me, is when a judge in Kisumu attempted to disappeaer Dancan Omollo into prison without even charging him with a specific crime. The cops were in on it and Carol and I assumed that a fertilizer corpoation was lining the pockets of the judge, prosecutor and cops.

Our friends sold everything they had, then some small contributions came from the West to make up the difference and a succesful defense was mounted for Dancan. He was released without being charged, though I think he had to pay a hefty fine for doing nothing wrong. Mts Odondi took some orgonite to the judge and cops, after, and I think she even gave the judge a zapper and they were all grateful for it.

If you’ve ever been subjected to the mechanistic, antipersonal American Gulag process you will know that this frightful African version is preferable [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

If you’re an habitual orgonite flinger you might have experienced an ‘adjustment’ in your social life, by the way. Lots of us have by now. When one commits to improving our world, which is to say one commits to uprooting the tyranny of parasites,’ one soon discovers who his/her real friends are. The sad truth is that the vast majority of people are so terrified of accountabiity and discernment that your very existence, after you’ve demonstrated this commitment, makes them intensely uncomfortable and if they don’t avoid you they’ll express hatred toward you and/or will betray your trust.

There’s an old saying in the Middle East, ‘The head that is raised in the path of truth will fall by the sword.’ They like metaphors a lot over there but it’s a good illustration.

I call that process, ‘initiation,’ and it’s truly a positive step toward a more rewarding social life and perhaps love life.

~Don

If it weren’t for the human tendency to resist accountability and growth these programmers would fail; they parasite on this human weakness and are able to exacerbate it in society but it takes an awful lot of them to keep the program going. It’s important to avoid organizing, right now, I think, and after this corporate order has been discarded I think it will be ‘conventional wisdom’ to severely limit organization at every level.

This isn’t unreasonable to expect. A generation ago, most of the white folks in America were abyssmally prejudiced against people of color, for instance, and now ‘conventional wisdom’ dictates that all people are essentially the same, regardless of skin color.

As far as I can tell, discernment is actually becoming fashionable among people who habituate the internet. Who could have predicted that twenty years ago?

Most people still won’t consider an idea worthwhile until it has been mentioned on TV [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thank you, God, for not surrounding me with these often-vindictive ninnies, any more.

Many of us have noticed, though, that when we’ve flung enough orgonite out in our communities these terrorized PJ folks start developing genuine curiosity for the first time.

~Don

Most people still won’t consider an idea worthwhile until it has been mentioned on TV Cool

That is changing slowly thanks to the TV programs/media discrediting themselves (on their own [Image Can Not Be Found]; ) slowly but surely ever more all the time [Image Can Not Be Found]

Lots of good discussion on EW. I am behind and need to catch up. I just wanted to second Don’s comments:

If you’re an habitual orgonite flinger you might have experienced an ‘adjustment’ in your social life, by the way. Lots of us have by now. When one commits to improving our world, which is to say one commits to uprooting the tyranny of parasites,’ one soon discovers who his/her real friends are.

Absolutely right on. Start gifting everywhere that you are able to, and great things will happen. (An adjustment in your social life/life in general).

I know that gifting helped me open my eyes a little more, and make some positive changes in my life. I’ve made changes in myself, and positive things have been happening in the world around me, although I have not arrived at any finishing point. I still have much more work to do with myself and my gifting. I think that if one is empowered enough to begin gifting orgonite, it can accelerate the evolutionary process of their own conciousness.

[This involves actually making orgonite and gifting it, not just talking about it!!! [Image Can Not Be Found]; ]

As for the “‘adjustment’ in your social life”…
Yes, after I had been gifting for quite a while, some people that acted like my friends for years eventually revealed themselves to be parasitic and predatory by nature. I have damning evidence, and some of them have public positions where they (fakers) ostensibly try to help people. The sociopath told me that they would insure I was blackballed in their circles.

Since this thread is about sociopaths, Don, what do you think about people that seek the limelight, and seek leadership?

Sociopathic by nature?