Some Fine HAARPicane Observations From South Texas!

Don Croft
14 Sep 2008 05:10
Subject: Some Fine HAARPicane Observations from South Texas!
Here’s the first-hand report (written and sent to me in caps) and my comments are in upper & lower case. ~D

SEVERAL DAYS AGO I SAW YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT HURRICANE DOLLY. I LIVE IN FAR SOUTH TEXAS AND I’VE NEVER SEEN A HURRICANE LIKE THAT.

THE DAY BEFORE IT HIT THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND NETWORKS WERE SHOWING A GLOOMY, STORMY SUNSET AT GALVESTON --HUNDREDS OF MILES NORTH OF US AND [hurricane] DOLLY—WE HAD A BLUE, PARTLY CLOUDY SKY–RATHER NICE IN FACT. THE NEXT MORNING THE EYE OF THE STORM CAME ASHORE ON SOUTH PADRE ISLAND [south end of that long island is by the Mexican border]–FOR HOURS IT STAYED OVER THE ISLAND—THE LEFT HALF OF THE STORM WAS OVER LAND, BUT IT MYSTERIOUSLY STRENGTHENED—WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE WEAKENED. WE GOT PELTED BY WIND AND RAIN FOR HOURS, BUT THERE WAS NO—ABSOLUTELY NO–LIGHTNING. I’VE NEVER SEEN A HURRICANE WITHOUT LIGHTNING.

That part of the Gulf and Texas haven’t had much gifting, yet, so this gifter is in for some pretty hefty and impressive confirmations! When the HAARPies threw Wilma at us, three years ago, that synthetic storm also gained strenght after it came ashore and built strength as it travelled in a perfectly straight (entirely un-natural) line toward us on the opposite coast, where it weakened again, thanks to Jeff McKinley’s previous gifting efforts. The Palm Beach newspaper’s front page, the day before, announced ‘Ground Zero’ to be our little town. Only the HAARPies can predict where one of their storms will end up, of course–I bet they don’t have that sort of confidence any more, though Cool

Eric, Jeff and I later busted all the death towers along the storm’s route across the state to ensure that the HAARPies would not be able to do that again.

OUR SATELITE TV STAYED ON FOR HOURS UNTIL AN ELECTRIC LINE BEHIND OUR HOUSE BROKE—IT USUALLY GOES DOWN WHENEVER THERE’S ANY LIGHTNING AT ALL. VERY, VERY ODD.

I ONLY LEARNED ABOUT ORGONITE AND FOUND YOUR WEBSITE RECENTLY. I ORDERED A TB FROM EBAY AND HAD DECIDED TO START GIFTING ABOUT THE TIME OF THE HURRICANE. AFTER A LOT OF PRAYER, I IMPROVISED A CHEMBUSTER FROM AN OLD SPRINKLER-- FOUR COPPERY LEGS ABOUT 4 FEET TALL JOINED BY MORE PIPES TO FORM A DOME. I FIGURED IF ONE TB COULD BUST A WHOLE TOWER IT COULD DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH MY PIPES.

A woman stopped a tornado last spring by sticking some pipes in a bucket of orgonite towerbusters when she had taken refuge in her basement Wink and this sort of inspired resourcefulness is a rich source of empowering confirmations. Gert Botha in the Namib Desert stopped all of the sandstorms in his vicinity with a very minimal orgonite cloudbuster that he hastily cobbled together from material he found on his property, including one gallon of resin and an odd assortment of pipes. He was motivated to do it because the house he was building didn’t yet have many windows and the sandstorms were turning the place into a hell.

FOR SEVERAL DAYS THE SKY IMPROVED OVERHEAD, BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF RAIN. THAT’S NORMAL AFTER A HURRICANE–IT JUST RECYLES UNTIL SOMETHING BLOWS IT AWAY WEATHER-WISE. THE SCUMMY HAZE ALL AROUND THE HORIZON WAS STILL THERE. A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SOMETHING CHANGED.

THE SKY TODAY WAS INCREDIBLE! SO BLUE, WITH BEAUTIFUL REAL FLUFFY CLOUDS, TEMPERATURES IN THE 80’S–COOL FOR THIS AREA–THERE IS A WONDERFUL ALIVE FEELING IN THE AIR. MY YARD AND THE AREA ARE FULL OF ASSORTED BIRDS AND DOZENS AND DOZENS OF BUTTERFLIES AND DRAGON FLIES. LATE THIS AFTERNOON I NOTICED THE HORIZON IN ALL DIRECTIONS SEEMED FARTHER AWAY BECAUSE ALL THE LOW LEVEL SCUM IS GONE. WOW!!!

This is a wonderful, initial confirmation for this gifter! Events like this spur us on and cement our commitment. I think we’ll be hearing some incredible reports from this one.

The evening before Wilma arrived was perfectly clear and the air was calm. Three days before the storm, the townsfolks were freaking out but apparently all the orgonite around town suddenly turned that intense anxiety into calm and congeniality. The only people who weren’t happy were the dirty cops and Homeland Security thugs who were hoping for food riots or something Wink . The local radio stations, which were reporting real observations of the storms progress, were suddenly replaced with more distant broadcasts in which disinformation and terror-mongering were blasted out at us. The power supply was turned off. When a local cop came to surveille us in the affternoon, Jeff asked him why there was no power and he said, ‘I dunno, everything is working and nothing is damaged.’ A state of emergency had been declared, based on ‘no electricity in the region.’ Cool

It just occured to me that all of my reports about the experience were destroyed by hackers, over a year ago, when they took Etheric Warriors down for the third or fourth time in as many years so I suppose it’s worth repeating some of it. The damage caused by Wilma was what one could expect from a moderate tropical storm, even though our town was where teh center of the storm passed overhead. There was progressively more damaged farther south, away from the more thoroughly gifted area. At the time, Jeff was the only gifter in South Florida who had committted to being thorough and we’re very grateful to him for that. He and we finished the job throughout South Florida and along all the shores, even into the Bahamas during the following ten months, which is why none of the promised disasters have since come ashore in that region but rather dissipated while far out over the ocean and Gulf.

Lots and lots of mischief is routinely committed by the corporate $#!+birds during and after any big disaster, like the demolition of the dykes in New Orleans by the feds during Katrina and the controlled demolition of the three sky scrapers of the World Trade Centter by Controlld Demolitions, Inc (no kidding! that’s the name of the company that did it and then carted away all the steel on their own trucks, right after, to ships bound for China Wink . I think the feds realized that they’re no good at controlled demolitions when they failed to bring down the Murrah Federal Building with military exlosives. Sure, the US Government are good at destroying civilian property and killing millions of innocent, unarmed people but if they did an equally bad job in Manhattan they would have shut down Wall Street, which might have shut down the world order itself Wink

The sky didn’t become overcast until a couple of hours before the eye of the storm arrived, then it cleared up again a couple hours after the eye passed. The atmosphere looked and felt wonderful for several days afterward. This was likely due to Jeff’s gifting and to the way the storm was sent across 120 miles of dry ground Cool . In my previous hurricane experience (at sea in a small, open boat, Oct 95) the sky got gradually darker for several days, remained dark adn stormy for several more days, then took several more days to diminish.

ANYWAY, I’M WAITING FOR A POUND A QUARTZ CRYSTALS I’VE ORDERED AND THEN I’M GONNA START GIFTING–THE WEATHERBALL AT THE BROWNSVILLE AIRPORT AND THE DOZENS OF TOWERS IN THE AREA—THE BORDER PATROL AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE HAVE HUGE ARRAYS THAT FEEL EVIL. I WAS A LITTLE DEPRESSED THAT THERE WASN’T ENOUGH TIME TO DO ENOUGH BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, BUT GOD CERTAINLY BLESSED THE LITTLE I ALREADY DID. YOU AND CAROL AND ALL THE OTHER GIFTERS WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. THANK YOU—J.A.

PLEASE DON’T PUBLISH MY LAST NAME–ALTHOUGH I’M SURE THE NASTY PTB WILL PROBABLY SEE THIS BEFORE YOU DO. THANKS.

J.A.'s report shows me that Synthetic Dolly was likely an extreme efffort by the $#!+birds to make a HAARPicane reach American shores. The eye came ashore in Mexico. I’m going to encourage her to toss as much orgonite to the dolphins as possible. In the litttle boat trip that I encountered a hurricane I had left from the inlet at South Padre Island around midnight, so the Coast Guard wouldn’t see me. A peculiar quality of that inlet is that the water perpetually flows into it, so I had to deploy my electric trolling motor to make it out into the Gulf. Wind was blowing in from the Gulf, too, so I was completely unable to tack back and forth and make headway in the broad channel toward open water. There were dolphins all around me in the channel, noisily blowing and splashing but it was so dark I didn’t see them. I was a little scared, honestly. I finally swam with dolphins last April, so next time we go back to Florida I won’t decline their raucous invitations to swim with them in open water.

About a week later, in the middle of the Gulf, two big whales visited me and paused to look me in the eye, then brought their fins over my head, blocking the sun. It happened twice in quick succession and, both times, I could have reached out and touched their faces but I was sort of paralyzed by astonishment Wink A week or so later, I was pounding upwind along the Yucatan coast in a hurricane. Progress across the Gulf was slow because there was either no wind or the wind was against me, most times. Nice break from my tormented life ashore, though. I’ve always felt that all of those elements were part of an initation that prepared me for what we’re doing now.

Last week’s HAARPicane assault of Cuba and Haiti is probably an indicator that the $#!+birds are increasing their effort in the region to overcome the effects of all that seaborn orgonite, so for us it’s a call to get busy again in the region. I’ve been pining to get back to Florida and resume the war on these cowards, up close. I started feeling that even before they attacked Mexico.