Some Thoughts on Commerce

Trade, like Religion, is what every Body talks of, but few understand: The Very Term is dubious, and in its ordinary Acceptation, not sufficiently explain’d.

~Daniel Defoe,  *A Plan of the English Commerce*

I got that from a historical novel by Neal Stephenson that I’m reading, which is loosely based on the relationship between Newton and Leibnitz. Daniel Defoe wrote Robinson Crusoe.

Until I was forty I was a wage slave, only learning a viable trade (sign painting) in my 30s after some years as an apprentice. The end of wage slavery for me was due to the decline in market demand for people who can make signs with paintbrushes; we’d been replaced with computers and semi-skilled laborers and I was fired from my last job. Fortunately, I’d spent a few months doing this work at home and after losing the job I was able to feed my four kids and emotionally unbalanced mate (she was unable to work) and barely pay the bills. After five years I’d started to prosper when my life was destroyed by family court but in those five years I became intimately acquainted with market forces, which can be said to be mystical in nature. The same forces carried me through years of vagabondage (I wandered around, painting signs for a bare living and lived in my ratty car Wink). There will always be a demand for artistic signs, painted by hand, but companies stopped hiring sign painters by 1990. I was lucky to learn this wonderful, satisfying trade before all that ended and the old teachers had all died off.

I was completely unaware of these market forces when I was a wage slave.

The reason I’m posting this in the Africa section is that our cohorts in Kenya are at a crossroads, now, in commerce. They’re obviously earning money with their orgonite and staying ahead of the competition but the government has made it impossible for them to do it openly, without risking imprisonment. The odd thing, to me, is that the infrastructure for persecuting businessmen in Kenya is not as well developed as it is in America. I think that the reason Carol and I can earn our living on the black market by selling zappers and orgonite is that the terrorists who run this country are afraid to risk exposure by drawing attention to our healing business through persecution–we’re walking a tightrope and have been for 20 years.

Maybe the solution for their problem can be found within the mystical dynamics of the market place. In our case, one of the elements of our survival is the mobility of our business. It was easier to be mobile when we were just making zappers for a living because everything we need for that fits in a case. When we hit the road while the State of Idaho molested us we brought along our orgonite factory but that required a lot more space.

Here’s what I mean by ‘mystical:’ when there’s a demand for a product customers will find a source for it, often in mysterious ways. In our case, the internet facilitates that but in Africa it’s more likely done through networking physically and verbally, though some or most of the people on that continent outside of East Africa who are now making and distributing orgonite learned about it from reading this forum. I think cellphones spread much faster in Africa than anywhere else because Africans are more inclined to talk to each other Cool.

Like electricity, magnetism, gravity and orgone/ether, I don’t pretend to understand market forces but I’m eager to employ them, as is anyone who engages in commerce, and I quickly realized, after the precipitous end of my wage slave days, that I have a feel for commerce and that our needs are met by those forces in unfathomable ways when we have to depend on those instincts to survive. As with orgonite field work, this might be impossible to understand without experiencing it directly. Most wage slaves are terrified of independence in the same way that sheep won’t leave a pen when the gate is left open. Like Carol and I and many new orgonite vendors the kikundi have taken the leap of faith and have relied on open commerce to supply their needs. I wouldn’t think of being a wage slave again and I don’t even collect social security payments, though I’m 67. So this gives me a lot of hope for the Africans’ prospects in coming days, considering their self confidence and demonstrated competence.

Timing is an essential element for entering the market full time. Orgonite was on the market for some years before we broadcast free instructions for making it in 2001. I’d been putting it in my zappers for a couple of years before that and after Carol and I made our first orgonite cloudbuster in March, 2001 it took several months before we managed to publish the plans, then within a year the horrid, international chemtrail agenda was neutralized by thousands of home-built CBs because the time was ripe for it. The complancent CIA idiots who thought they could envelope, infiltrate and destroy the nascent orgonite movement (as they easily did to the hippie movement) by hosting the cloudbuster plans actually facilitated it. At the same time, someone set up a cloudbuster forum on CIA-owned Yahoo.com for me but it took the enemy an entire year to destroy that because I don’t think they saw it coming or quite knew, yet, how to destroy a forum effort . The destruction of that forum’s viability coincided with my published report about how to disable the then-new and ubiquitous death towers with simple orgonite Cool. After that day, I was blocked from all Yahoo forums, we were locked out of our Yahoo-based business website and all of the business email was hacked from our earthlink (NSA-owned) email account. A wage slave might be defeated by such tactics but we quickly found (with competent help in some cases) ways around all that and stayed in business. The enemy have destroyed several of our email accounts since then. Overt persecution by the corporate order ended up being good for our business because this has come to be known by discerning people as an unwitting endorsement and I’m hoping that it will do the same for our African friends.

In spite of the systematic destruction of their orgonite business by the enemy our friends have not lost hope and I expect that pretty soon they’ll be back in business with a new plan of action because another mystical aspect of commerce is it’s rather addictive quality, once one has experienced some success with it. If they were westerners they might duck into employment after getting stung this way but there are relatively few viable employment options in Africa. Christine in S Sudan and Jane in Uganda are school teachers; Lillian in Uganda runs an orphanage that’s funded by a Swiss charity and Mrs O had sold goods from a handcart but I think the rest of the kikundi who have lately been businessmen and manufacturers were fishermen and/or subsistent farmers. Dancan’s wife, Nancy, was trained as an accountant.

I don’t presume to advise them about much because I know precious little about African culture, economy and traditions. I’m not even going to ask how they name their kids until I’ve learned Kiswahili Wink and that probably won’t happen until I’ve been in Africa for several months but I plan to do that–probably in Tanzania since Swahili is the national language, there.

Europoids who are strongly influenced by theosophy programming seem to be confused about the words, ‘spirituality,’ and ‘mysticism,’ I’ve noticed. Both words are neutral, in terms of good and evil. Even the Babylonian baby killers and pedophiles who rule the world operate on spiritual and mystical principles in their ugly occult pursuits. Our business is evidently being suppressed by their very aggressive, ritual based sorcery. Dooney told me that someone she knows who attends Rainbow Gatherings was very depressed because she saw a couple of young men at one of those dope festivals get into a fistfight over who was ‘more spiritual.’ Realizing that spirituality is a neutral dynamic might have prevented the gal’s faith from being so severely tested Cool

For me, ‘mystical’ just seems a more appropriate word for market dynamics. I like to use the word, ‘spiritual’ in the context of character development and moral/ethical considerations, which is why the pedophelia, ritual human sacrifice and bestiality of the corporate order is spiritual, as are the strivings of saintly people. Donald Trump, a parasite, is adept in the market because he has good instincts for commerce and that’s a dynamic apart from his moral/ethical compulsions, which never seem to be discussed. This idea is a work in progress for me but seems worth mentioning since it’s an important and perhaps timely subject that seems to be taboo . I once lived on the island of Tongatapu, by the way. ’ Tapu ’ is a Polynesian word that means ‘forbidden,’ and I think it’s the source of the word, ’ tabu ’ or taboo.