Something Ugly Now Stirring in Languedoc?

Dear Don,

I promised you to do some gifting on the line Toulouse – Perpignan, so I did.

Like Carol I have a strong feeling that there is something very creepy going on in the country of the Cathars. We have had the big explosion of AZF near Toulouse close after 9/11. There were many deads and wounded and extensive underground hallways and rooms under the place of the explosion were discovered, but not reported in the mainstream press.

Also at the other end of this line at Perpignan there were at least two very strange airplane accidents. One military airplane of a group of three flying in formation disappeared over sea near Perpignan and a new type of Airbus that made a proofflight also had an accident and disappeared over sea near Perpignan.

To my mind this reeks of human sacrifices, but this of course is subjective.

Braikar told me that he had seen heavy chemtrailing near Andorra and he thought also that this piece of country was important to the “counterforces” or shitbirds like you like to call them. He has given me the his list of important targets in my area, but there are none in the triangle Perpignan, Andorra, Toulouse were I suspect creepy going ons. If there are weather balls in this area I have not discovered them yet and I think that it is very well possible that the “counterforces” are doing there something else as well like the sinister piramid in Blagnac.

I remain very interested in tips for targets in the country of the Cathars. I think that it is very very important that the surviving Cathars and this area itself should be very well protected.

Sincerely,

Enk

++++++++++++++++++

Excellent, Enk! I’ll share this and someone might email some target suggestions. Carol went to a lot of the sacred Cathar sites and gifted but in order to do a thorough job, also to get better acquainted with some Cathars (perhaps) one would need to spend a lot more time where you are. I suppose that if you were to regularly visit Rennes le Chateaux some of the Cathars, there, might take an interest in educating you, as some were doing for Carol on her last visit. Otherwise, she saw evidence that there are many, many Cathars in Languedoc and perhaps beyond so they’re doing much more than just surviving. Our impression is that they’re hiding in plain sight simply because the Pajama People (always the vast majority) assume that they were all slaughtered by the Church of Rome, 700+ years ago [Image Can Not Be Found] . They’re not paranoid people but they’re justly cautious. Maybe it’s kind of like earning the trust of dolphins–no kidding.

Regarding your comment that you feel that evil is being created in the region, perhaps with blood rituals, seems accurate to me, given the nature of what’s being hidden in plain sight, there. Carol and I are hoping that as soon as the Cathars are allowed, without the ancient but present threat of reprisal, to share their information with humanity then Christianity will finally become the nice religion that Jesus likely intended and that will hopefully also deflate the freemason/Babylon-driven Zionist terrorism agenda, too. This might be another direct and accelerated outgrowth of the work you’re doing in that region.

It’s nice to get target data from others but you might find that your own intuitive guidance is the best. Learning to trust our higher instincts is one of the benefits of doing this wonderful work and one of the benefits of that is that we become less and less inclined to think of others’ insights as superior to our own. You’ve done one hell of a good job, so far, obviously, and I bet most of that was achieved by following your own instinctive promptings. Meanwhile, of course it’s good to get intel and good suggestions (like Braikar’s for you) from others from time to time.

One of the books I read about the Cathars indicated that there may have been a Jewish kingdom in the Pyrrhenees in the time of Jesus and Magdalene. I often wonder if that’s Andorra. In one of my Atlas’ Andorra is shown as a semi-autonomous state between Spain and France, right at the top and middle of that range.

Mary Magdalene sacred sites abound in Spain and especially Portugal, we’re told, and of course this was a strong undercurrent in Roman institutions, right under the noses of the Inquisition. Carol was once assured in France that all of the Renaissance and earlier portraits of ‘Mother Mary’ that show red garments (often under a blue outer garment) the ‘Mary’ in question is Magdalene.

This is an absolutely fascinating subject, still full of secrets and mostly understood only through abundant circumstantal evidence, unless one is a Cathar, perhaps [Image Can Not Be Found]

Thanks again for offering your reports and Carol and I are very happy to know that you’re doing this work in Languedoc!

Meanwhile, every bit of orgonite that you distribute is having a profoundly powerful effect.

~Don

Carol and Katya stayed in Perpignan for one or two nights but the energy of the place was so wretched that they moved inland in order to get any sleep. You could turn that place around, like a couple of our African cohorts did for, Nyamira, an area in Kenya that was characterized by human sacrifice and cannibalism. Now it’s so nice, there, that the locals are charging tourists to witness the transformed ambience and the sweet behavior and countenances of the residents. The only difference in the way that the upper (sic) freemasons and probably Sion practice cannibalism and human sacrifice is that they do it in complete secrecy [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Enk is one hell of a prolific and decisive gifter! Being decisive and living in the moment is a wonderful attribute for any orgonite flinger. I hope he’ll post his own reports, one of these days, but here’s what he sent me recently, to post:

I think Marco might share something there, too.

~Don

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Don

You forwarded me the tip of Marco in NJ for a target in the mountains not so for from Perpignan, France.

Marco’s tip was as follows:
On holiday in the Languedoc in a village, Corsavy, in the mountains not so far from Perpignan, Marco discovered the possible location of a dimensional portal near the village of Corsavy. This portal is exactly halfway on a line between Rennes le Chateau and the Spanish city of Girona. In Girona there is suppossedly a twin tower to the one in Rennes le Chateau and there was (is) an ancient (ley?) line between these two places.
A positive Christlike energy is struggling to come through there (in Corsavy) but is somehow prevented from doing so. Moreover the mountain above this locale is the home of an etheric dragon. There were many odd occurences, dreams and confirmations about this creature – even the local sports team was called “the Dragons”. In fact the dragon revealed itself to the compagnon of Marco on moonlit night – a perfect dragon cloud twisting above the mountain ridge. Maybe this dragon is guarding the dimensional portal and is preventing the Christ like energy to come through.

To me this seemed an exellent target as I have long had the feeling that there is something not right going on in the mountains near the border of France with Spain. Also I could not discover any weatherballs or much deathtowers in these mountains so my thinking is that another (ancient) etheric technology is used. Given the fact that this is Cathar country and that the Cathars were suppressed in the early Middle Ages it should be an ancient etheric technology installed by the powers behind the suppression of the Cathars and one that is still in place and functioning. My thinking is that its purpose is to prevent and suppres this very pure Christlike energy from cominge through like it did in the high days of the Cathars.

Perhaps this etheric technology is something we call magic today because we do not understand it. For example we also do not understand the etheric technology of the Celts used in some Roman Churches in France, in Stonehenge and in standing stones. We also do not understand the etheric technology used in the Pyramids.

In fact I saw only one death tower (antenne relais) on my way from the highway A9 le Boulou to Corsavy. That would support my idea that here another, more ancient, technology is used.

So I gifted the mountain on which Corsavy is located in its entirety. I distributed about 60 TB’s, one HHG and a orgonite device which I got from Braikar that is almost as powerfull as a mini CB. Now I have to wait for some form of confirmation. If readers of EW have any more TARGETS in this region like this for me I like to hear about it.

On my way back home via local routes I gifted another 10 deathtowers.

Sincerely,

Enk

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Enk, thanks very much for your thoughts and observations about magic. Carol and I feel sure that ‘magic’ is just another word for, ‘technology,’ and we note that more and more people are getting clear of the old programmed prejudice that causes people to be repulsed by the notion of magic. It’s no more good or evil than electricity or a monkey wrench, in our view so the only people who will do harm with it are harmful people, who will always be a tiny majority, thank God.

Orgonite is a powerfully magical substance, as you’ve noted.

I recently read a book by Joseph Farrell in which he pesents the idea that the mysterious way that pre-historic measurement units all around the world are in harmony is evidence that after some very, very ancient civilization-destroying cataclysm the surviving elite felt compelled to develop world trade as the first step toward re-establishing civilization on our planet and units of measure are a prerequisite to peaceful trading networks. Dr Barry Fell and his grassroot network of data gathererers (they worked kind of like us) showed conclusive evidence that the Egypytians, Phoenicians, North Africans and Celts had a trading network throughout this (North America) continent in the centuries and/or millenia before the time of Moses (c. 1300 BC) and Carol and I went down into an ancient Celtic stone chamber in upstate New York in 2001. There are several of those and abundant evidence, all across the continent, of this peaceful trade empire. His book, America, BC, is good to read if someone wants to wean him/herself from the bland corporate pablum that universities and the media pump out and have called, ‘history and archaeology.’

When Carol met those Cathars in Southern France she realized that they’re living gateways to the real history of Christianity and early Europe. YOu live among them, so I hope that, if you’re interested, you’ll explore this possible opportunity. Rennes le Chateaux seems, to Carol, to be the best place to seek that knowledge. They all probably still risk their lives talking to outsiders about real history but she was happy to learn that it’s actually not a closed culture.

~Don

We like going after the occult targets, partly because we get the most peculiar sorts of confirmations from those efforts. I believe that when we do this, The Operators may inspire us with new insights. As Muhammad said, ‘Knowledge is a light which God casts into the heart of whomever He chooses,’ and I think that’s more likely to happen when we will demonstrate our commitment to being open to this with a clean heart, as you’re clearly doing.

~Don

'm posting a heads up that Marco in New Jersey has been prevented from logging on to EW, even after I intrvened a couple of times, as the site’s administrator. Alejandro taught me how to do this, last year, and it’s been working fine until now.

This is overt hacking and I’m telling you so that the NSA will stop doing it and also noting that whenever these agency cretins do that much ‘bad touching’ of our right to free speech it’s an unwitting compliment to the one they’re hacking, who is Marco in this case.

We’ll prevail and now you’re probably very curious about what Marco has been trying to express, here [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don