South florida gifting adventure 2008

Due to the HACK job done by the nefarious a-holes at the nsa/cia/mossad/mi5 or some other unknown cesspool of miscreants I have now got to re-post my photos and text of gifting the death towers in South Florida from Ft.Lauderdale out to Weston and the suburbs in between. Hang in there, it’s going to take some work. If you hadn’t been following my death tower gifting adventure I have gifted well over 200 death towers with Orgonite tower busters during the past month that I have been here in South Florida, thanks to the generous cash I received from some stand up people. I could not have done it without their help. Even my older posts from my gifting the South of France in August are gone, so I have quite a bit of work to do to bring all my adventures back and posted on the ew. Why HACK when the bad press that comes from it is far worse than whatever damaging intel we posted is to your agenda ? I’ll be glad when 911 truth, the death towers and the chemtrail programs go mainstream into public awareness and then just maybe by then the jahmokes doing it will be held accountable for their treasonous actions.

Just tried uploading death tower photos and it seems the image uploading function is still hacked or disabled.

Stay tuned,

Fighting tyranny is as easy as gifting Orgonite [Image Can Not Be Found] Eric’s gifting is sponsored by YOU who shop UltimateVision.us