Southern New Zealand

Hi everyone, it’s an honour to be here! I contacted Don a couple of months ago to say I’d discovered orgonite [through EW] and had been doing some gifting. He suggested I post some of my orgonite experiences, (as uneventful as those experiences seem to me - not being very psychic or much good at seeing energy/ether/POR, improving though), as it may encourage others. If nothing else it lets others know where I’ve gifted (hopefully not to be ungifted). Following is the content of some of the emails sent to Don:

Email 15 August 2014 - It’s true isn’t it, when the student is ready the teacher appears. I’m from Invercargill, New Zealand and have been devouring your Adventures over the last few months. Naturally it’d be rude not to try a spot of gifting - resonance is everything after all. Have done around 17 cell towers, the airport weather balloon, law courts, water station and main electricity station - just getting started really. Some over gifting required just to make sure have been successful as am crap at seeing energy. Also estuaries and other water-bodies need gifted
A bit about me: married mum at home of 2 and 4 year old boys. Do a spot of mainly landscape painting and want to develop that, it’ll fit in nicely with gifting trips and taking piccies to paint.

Email 25 September 2014 - Have continued gifting, think I’ve found all the “cell” towers. Took some to the local hospital, did the Freemason building, Mormon church and local authorities. A windowless telecoms building with dead shrubs around it was gifted, also the cemetery and a waterway running through town (needs more though). Chucked some in the bushes at the Salvation Army who reside over the road from the prison. There is a SuperDARN array here (gifted with an Hhg plus TB) also an Aluminium Smelter whose owners boast makes the highest purity aluminium in the world. Doesn’t take a whole lot of searching to discover high purity aluminium is widely used in the military industry, though this isn’t advertised on the owner’s website. Naturally a few tbs were scattered nearby and also hammered in an EP in the body of water surrounding the smelter. Not sure what this has achieved but felt compelled to do it, must trust your intuition!

Funny(ish) story; noticed what looked like a weather balloon in the middle of farmland, hidden from the main roads when I was working out how to get close to the array. Figured there must be a road into it but couldn’t find it. Co-incidentally my husband won a family tourist flight in a helicopter over the city and down around the smelter and back. We flew right over the weather balloon and I was able to see exactly how to get there. Also saw another little death tower in the city I’d missed. Needless to say, weather balloon and death tower were gifted at next opportunity.

Email 12 October 2014 - Been paying attention to the atmosphere - relatively bright and clear, and have seen what look like sylphs! I say relatively because yesterday I was on a flight back from Wellington, landed in Christchurch (enroute home to Invercargill) and saw the brown smog you refer to. It seemed to be south of the city and was awful. [By the way, Christchurch suffered a disastrous earthquake in 2011 that will take years to recover from. Must do some gifting there.] Wellington didn’t have brown smog but I know (from EW) that someone has been gifting there. Kept a sharp eye for it when landed home - none to be seen!

Check this - lead item in our local newspaper yesterday (Saturday):
“Good times in the South: Big events in Invercargill are providing the cream to the economy…While the year started slowly, it appears many large events are giving the south a great run to help finish the year on a high… But Southlanders’ confidence in the region’s economy has an economist puzzled…Westpac chief economist said he was struggling to understand why the southern economy got such a big tick from residents when dairy prices were about to fall “It was surprising that confidence in their own region held up despite plunging dairy prices”…Despite ominous dairy prices, sheep beef, tourism and export education markets had done extremely well during past year… Meanwhile unemployment was at 3.6 percent, well below the nationwide average of 5.6 percent…”

Now not all of it down to orgonite (i.e events planned well before gifting), but it will help - if people come here and have a pleasant experience, they’ll come back! Pretty cool huh!

Email 13 October 2014 - Just read your forum post on email hacking - forgot to mention my twitter account appeared to disappear before my eyes a week or so ago, while I was on the ipad. Did a good bit of boosting on who I pictured was responsible and sent it as far and as wide as I could up the chain and then some. I do that whenever I think about a room of alphabet people/entities hacking or doing their thing. Anyway was able to access Twitter on the laptop - had posted a suggestion a while back in a well known NZer’s feed to do some orgonite gifting and posted a picture of orgonite. That person has about 20,000 followers. I know at least a couple of people will have read it and wonder what orgonite is, may have piqued their interest!

I’m definitely no expert when it comes to IT matters so who knows what they’re looking at. Frankly I don’t much give a toss. I have faith they will be undone by the law of unintended consequences amongst other things. I love what orgonite can do and love the fact that anyone can go about their day and throw a few chunks here and there. I like to have a few pieces sitting in the car in case a likely target pops up.

To answer your query in your post, here’s my personal view on why some people don’t post on EW: a) there is possibly a false sense of security that if you don’t say what you’re doing then the alphabet people won’t come and pick it up and undo all the good work, particularly if not psychic or can’t feel the DOR to know whether it’s been removed; b) it can feel somewhat surreal/unbelievable that a small chunk of simple orgonite placed in the vicinity of a death tower can turn it from a DOR generator to a POR generator, particularly if you are not overly sensitive to the energy, i.e you’re not really sure what to report (in way of confirmations). I probably fall into this category, though getting better at looking for and trusting confirmations, also taking note of the atmosphere and weather. For this reason, I think it’s important to post my experiences as there will be many people in my boat and will hopefully encourage them to gift despite not being psychic or particularly gifted.

Welcome, Pip! I generally have to pull teeth to persuade even some of the most prolific gifters to post good reports like the ones you just shared and I’m very grateful that you posted your replies to my emails over the past six months or so Laugh because these are exemplary reports.

If one is not seeing Sylphs overhead it’s pretty much a guarantee that there are plenty of death towers to flip. After ten years of commonly seeing them in the skies in many places throughout the world it still feels like we’re barely getting acquainted with them but what’s the rush?

I’m no more psychic or energy sensitive than you are and my reports are okay, so there’s no need to worry about inadequacy. The effects of orgonite are easily noticed by anyone who will pay attention, after all. In fact, if I were a psychic there would probably be a lot fewer gifters in the world because everyone (including me) needs to feel empowered to know that ordinary people can produce miracles with orgonite. That’s why I’ve done a lot of successful gifting campaigns without my psychic wife, though it’s a hell of a lot more fun when we do it together. Also, it seems that about half the people who contact me, perhaps including you, are loaded with psi potential and don’t know it until one of our psychics works with that person and encourages him/her to acknowledge the gift. Psychics are extremely important right now, which is why the NSA and other sewer rat agencies try to own them all and to destroy the rest. Not knowing one’s own potential is a good protection from them, also ensures that he/she won’t be poisoned and neutralized with theosophy programming before full adulthood is reached. One of our most powerful and effectie psychics didn’t know she had the gift until she was nearly 40, for instance.

The other gifter on the South Island whom I’ve been in touch with over the years and is registered, here, has done a lot of work but I don’t think he lives in Invercargill and I’ve forgotten his name. There have been others in NZ but mostly on the north island. When one commits to this healing effort the parasite throws everything at that person in terms of attempted mind control and other non-lethal interference and most people succumb to this and drop from sight. Even many of those keep gifting, though. It’s pretty remarkable. None of us outside of Africa have been killed and they haven’t harmed our families. There haven’t been any murders of African gifters since 2008 and their numbers have expanded exponentially since then and continue to grow. Some prolific Japanese gifters were influenced to suicide but that was several years ago, around the time of the alleged Fukushima incident. That earthquake was centered far out at sea and I think it’s because those gifters, coordinated by Tetsuzi Moriwake of Hiroshima, had just completed a massive campaign to earthpipe all of the major faultlines in teh islands and to install a couple hundred orgonite cloudbusters in key spots on those lines. I doubt that any more catastrophic quakes will occur in those islands…

HOpefully, the other South Island gifter will contact me after reading this: [email protected] . Networking produces some very nice synergy, as many of us have happily discovered over the years, and all of us are still newcomers. There aren’t any stodgy experts, thank God.

Over the past year I’ve also hoped to invite more female gifters to EW because every public effort in the West will turn into a Boys Club by default unless people will make a conscious effort not to exclude females. After I expressed this concern, I started hearing from more female gifters (including you) in email. In my view, excluding females from any important work is like severing one’s own arm or leg. I’m sure you’ll feel welcome, here.

I think the first gifters in NZ (2002) were a couple of intrepid Maori fellows who put orgonite around that spot on the north island called ‘Black Dart Beach’ where there’s a reptilian hive portal. The beach had been named for the craft that were seen leaving and entering that portal. I think this work appeals to the native magic of some Polynesians. They told me that they let the reptiles know that ‘They now have their scent.’

~Don

Thanks Don! An update on what else has been gifted in the last month: the police station, a pyramid shaped museum and a large supermarket (Pak’N Save) situated next door to the masonic lodge (already gifited). This was in the local newspaper letters to the editor today: “ On Friday…as I was going into Pak’N Save, a young lady, with a man, walking past me handed me a scratchie ticket with “This is a Random Act of Kindness, and good luck” written on it. Thank you to that kindly person. Your random act immediately gave me a warm fuzzy and put a big smile on my face. A smile that continues every time I retell the story. And it encouraged me to repeat the act to someone else, which I did, and got a similar reaction. I still feel good and it’s nothing to do with the $3 I did win…thank you again…The world is a better place with people like you .” I like that story.

There is an estuary that the Regional Council (responsible for the environment) told us a couple of years ago was in danger of flipping to an effectively dead body of water. The boys and I went on a trip out there, hammered in two EPs and threw in a tower buster, it probably needs more. It will be interesting to see what reports come back on the state of the estuary. Have also been gifting death towers out in the countryside as they are discovered (one was on the way to the estuary).

Here’s an incident that happened a few days ago: after a picnic dinner with my family I went for a walk. I noticed a heap of lenticular type clouds in the sky that could have been ships. I said hi and did a spot of boosting. Later I discovered an earthquake had happened while we were having dinner outside. It was 140km out to sea from Tuatapere (a town relatively close to here) was described as severe, 6.2 magnitude and 10km deep. Despite reportedly being felt widely, none of my family felt it. No-one I spoke to the next few days mentioned it and there was no damage or tsumani warning. Have since gifted some dolphin balls into the sea out near Tuatapere, hopefully they’ve been picked up and taken where needed. There was another earthquake this morning, normally the pendant lights swinging would be a giveaway in an earthquake but no-one noticed anything. There is a fair amount of orgonite scattered around the property though. I had gone for a walk last night and noticed the lenticulars again in a different spot – this time I took a photo on the phone, will get them up when I can.

As mentioned earlier I’ve placed a few TBs (mostly from Orgonise Africa) in and around the house. One piece is sitting in the middle of the fuse board. Despite the fuse covers not sloping and able to completely accommodate a muffin sized TB, it keeps getting thrown off. It usually occurs every few days but is happening more often - twice today.

Am taking this as some sort of confirmation. Is the POR getting into the power supply and tracking back through the lines and peeving someone off? Dunno. I don’t see how orgonite can be a negative so I keep putting it back. Any theories?

Yesterday we had one of those grey stormy boiling skies happening (not cumulus clouds). I don’t have a cloud buster so got two Hhgs, sat them side by side and sat an EP on top of each. I leant them up against the window pointing at the sky. Not quite as effective as a cloud buster I don’t think. The boiling effect was gone in about 20-30 mins but sky still grey, no blue holes.

[working on getting photos up - just need to read and follow the instructions…]

Found this story, it isn’t directly around here but nice anyway: An orca family is spotted playing with dolphins http://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/10675948/Having-a-whale-of-a-time