Southern Voice

Southern Voice
Alabama Giftin’

This afternoon I decided to gift targets in the woods to get back in shape and prepare for all the hikes I have planned for this Spring. I decided on the route I would take before I left but when I went to place I wanted to park my vehicle I noticed the lot was full because of a 50 kilometer bike race that was going on. So I found another place to park (which added an additional 2 miles my journey) and then it was so ON !
By going through the woods I would be able to gift the heck out of targets that would pose a bigger challenges due to their location as well as the high number of people and establishments near the antennas. Overall the trip was very interesting and I was able to get a snapshot of a doe that was watching me silently from about 25 yards away. I also saw an 8 to 10 point buck but was unable to get my camera back out of my back pack quick enough. I came across many small waterfalls streams throughout the trip, but one in particular (pictured below) caught my attention because it looked like a man made stucture occupied that space a long time ago.

Way Forward: “Over the hills and far away”

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Here is the photo of the doe that watched me silently, notice how she blends in so well with the surroundings.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Here is the photo of the small stream and notice the rocks appear to have been placed there by human hands.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Above is a snapshot of a couple of the antennas that met their maker earlier today…

Louis