Spanish CIA Operative Outed!

I think orgonite gifting of all big HAARP installions behind Tv, radio, phone, digital tv, meteorologists radars balls or military targets are liberating to the nature to continue his natural course and proporcinar rains where they are needed.
The reality is that it seems that these antennas are put strategically in mountains with high biological power. These facilities it does a short circuit in the natural call of the mountains to the water and they break the vital cycle of the planet.

Too, the chemtrails are destroying rainy cumulus natural clouds replaced with artificial cirri (expanded chemtrails) that they never precipitate.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=1628

In this animation it can turn as after is liberated with orgonite the majority of big facilities of Spain the rainy fronts they want to enter with a lot of force to leave rains.

29 Jan to 1 de Feb 2009- Look why big snows in Paris and London.
[Image Can Not Be Found]

The struggle is established then and if there are climatic disasters it is for that the operative antennas fight hard against the Mother Nature who is revealed against them to enter and to give it waters down where it is requested.

Also it happens that as it can it turns in this thread that with planes or ships perhaps do artificial maelstrom to turn the rain away.
http://www.ethericwarriors.com……php?t=1641

I think that this information is important and must be studied, leaving back the scientific official theories. I cheer all up to investigate for this side. In Spain the agents are ver ver very nervous for our researcha, denunciation and activism with orgonite.

Is there another exit to tirany? if you know it say it to me please

No Fear !!
Je

Hermano, welcome to the small, exclusive club that’s made up of people whom the corporate world order hate and wish to destroy [Image Can Not Be Found]

There are other exclusive clubs that people pay millions of piastres to join but the same people would probably pay millions of piastres NOT to be included in our club.

Fortunately for you and me, a reasonably big public profile and our associatoin with other committed warriors has guaranteed our continuing safety and even some prosperity so if you don’t mind walking this tightrope a little longer I think that ‘the public’ will see, from our constant efforts, that the world order is horrid and needs to be discarded as soon as possible.

Fortunately, too, ‘the public’ lacks cohesion and the will to react and the orgonite we’re distributing is making them feel pretty good, so the corporate world order won’t likely stampede them with any more false flag attacks. That even fackfired on the corporate world order in Spain after the Spanish secret police blew up those trains on these old farts’ behalf [Image Can Not Be Found] . ‘The Public’ in Spain acted rationally by casting the executive leaders out, then, but they still got scammed into believing that there were terrorists other than these executive leaders and their occult/corporate sponsors, of course.

I should post more reminders that we don’t regard ‘the police’ as the enemy. There are police in the US and abroad who have been prolific giifters, after all, and a couple of the gifting police in the US have publicly opposed the Hitlerian Patriot Acts.

Also, we shouldn’t be dismayed at academia’s and the What To Think Network’s disparaging comments about ‘conspiracy theories.’ Two things are working in our favor, here:

1. The official conspiracy theory that a swarthy muslim with a laptop computer in a cave in Afghanistan caused several massive US military and government agencies to shut down in concert on 9/11 is untenable and irrational; another official conspiracy theory that some of his guys who failed flight school flew jets into difficult targets eventually failed when all those guys were later seen in public [Image Can Not Be Found] .

2. The very same English and American academic and media institutions whose mouthpieces now call genuine, documented evidence of the existence of the corporate world order and their crimes, ‘conspiracy theories,’ were insisting, for 8 years, that the evident, systematic wholesale murder of Jews, Gypsies and patriots throughout Western and Eastern Europe was a ‘conspiracy theory’ until the summer of 1945, when it just couldn’t be kept secret any more. Then, those lying, instutionalized media and academic people were the loudest ones to express ‘shock and surprise.’ I think a lot of people are getting sick and tired of professional liars by now and the internet might ultimately be the last nail in their collective cofffin. They won’t be expressing shock and surprise when they, themselves, get fully exposed [Image Can Not Be Found]

We’re paying a lot of attention in the weekly international chat[blast] sessions to Je’s ongoing efforts because the occult/corporate $#!+birds, including the ones who are running that disgusting and deceptive corporate-environmentalist, AlGore, for profit, seem to hate Je the worst, at the moment. Losing, in such an obvious and decisive way, their ‘Global Warming’ campaign’s decades-old effort to turn Spain into a desert has some far-reaching implications that only a few of us have started to consider but which the CIA and MI6 are already hard at work trying to reverse and they obviously see Je as their main obstacle. That means they want to destroy his reputation and/or kill him. Several of us have been in this position, before (and Carol and I will probably have that sword dangling from a thread over us for the duration), so we’ve got some practice dealing with it, mainly in the chatrooms. I’m really glad he’s been participating in those chat efforts because it makes it a lot easier for the psychics to find and ‘balance’ the people who are assailing him.

The noisier, more impotent opponents, like Dr Schmuckface, are usually the least threatening ones, though people who are new to this public effort usually worry the most about these paid, ‘leon ciega’ nutcases. We’ll keep tabs on that one, too, though.

~Don

Some of us have learned to keep the initiative in the face of growing occult/corporate opposition. For instance, when moles in the network nearly destroyed orgonite’s reputation in late 2002 with silly alternative approaches, Carol and I travelled to the most polluted city in the East, Atlanta, and got rid of all the smog with simple orgonite a few months later. That re-established orgonite’s viability. A similar effort is being made to discredit orgonite on the peripheral CIA-sponsored and infiltrated forums but that’s not even worth discussing, here, because those people are not moles; they’re simply frustrated camp followers and haven’t earned genuine reputations, in spite of their clever, concerted cacaphony so the more discriminating seekers just move past all that unpleasantness and get to the real, empowering orgonite information.

Je has conceived a plan to travel to the Azores and disable that massive weather weaponry facility on the eastern edge of the Gulf Stream which is blocking rain from reaching the continent. Imagine what will transpire after he gifts that facility! Some of those corporate underground sewer rats will perhaps drown, after that. The psychics saw a few of the desert underground bases and connecting tunnels in the American Southest filling with water after we started reversing those deserts, years ago, and we can assuume that the f@rtknockers who had the underground bases built in Spain didn’t waterproof them because they figured it was never going to rain there, again. ‘Glug, glug’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

Under the circumstances that will probably do more to disable the CIA/MI6’s efforts to destroy/defame him than if he fought their fielded assets directly. It’s usually a bad idea to fight them directly because that’s what they want, after all: to get us to fight them on their own ground and in their own institutions. Only chumps do that. Going after professional masochists is like punching a tarbaby. Real warriors stay effectively on the offensive, rather and that’s how wars get won.

I hope you’ll send money to Je so he can get that important job done sooner than later. He’s spending all he’s got doing this work in Spain and simply can’t afford a trip abroad for now.

There’s been a lot of good sponsorship within this unorganized network and some of the folks who send donations can’t really afford it but feel that it’s warranted. I gave up all my ‘extracurricular’ interests for several years to sponsor gifters abroad and it was worth it. All of us take some vicarious pleasure from each others’ accomplishments, too [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Don. I hope it could understand and speak English good to express everything like wished it without being misinterpreted.

In Spain there seems to be a lot of more disinformation than in other countries for which here not only there is a theory for the artificial climatic change. But several.

I believe that Spain is very important to justify the climatic change and the theories of AlGore they never had sense and many people realized. Then Luis Carlos Campos Nieto wrote a book called “Calor Glacial” ("Glacial Heat ").

In this book, there is enunciated the theory of which the climatic change is real, but not for the CO2 but for the strange solar activity. To me to look like both an side and another sound handled by the same one. In this book it is reported by a big dose of panic that the world is lost and that the north hemisphere of the planet will freeze. Just as the movie “The Day After Tomorrow”. This is the favourite theory of newagers agents.

Thus an absurd war began alone where it questions if the climatic change is provoked for co2 or for the sun. Then everybody is distracted and not see the reality
In particular the attention called me very much that those who were advocating the solar theory (their look to the sky) had not realized that the chemtrails in addition to consuming clouds heap so that they do not precipitate are creating an artificial greenhouse effect that reduces the effect albedo of the planet.

In particular, Luis Carlos Campos to concealed the chemtrails:
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/desinf … light=luis

Now when in Spain it rains and snows very much the rats express in the television a “real” version of the movie: “The Day After Tomorrow”.
Of course is a ver big fake for make a state of panic ! Its other big lie. The snow and rain are natural. In the television they always lie so that the climatic change is a reality, if rains very bad, if snows very bad, if thunders very bad, if its windy very bad, if its sunny, ver bad and if the flowers grow, very bad [Image Can Not Be Found];

I hope that it should be known the whole world since the climatic change is produced by antennas and radars of all kinds and fumigations. Both do a short circuit in the nature so that the thermo-regulation through the rains turns out to be blocked.

Fortunately the orgonite has demonstrated that it can stop this climatic control and return us the water that corresponds to us in natural laws. They will be able to keep on lying in his televisions but they will not be able already to kill us of thirst.

I know the riffraff that wants to enslave us with the water and the air are angered by me, and that someone would like to kill oneself, but I have not even one microgram of fear. Those who have to be afraid are they for that what they are doing is very badly.
Thanks to Internet not alone my friends and relatives know the truth but thousands of persons who read us.

Many people have the order of which if something happens to me, although it is a light poisoning, sends all this information of massive form.
They will be able to finish with the persons but not with the theories.

All the best for the planet !
Je.

Yes Don, the rats of “inteligence” agencies wants that they in to their game.

Since this post, Heriberto Janosch González, Rafael Palacios, Trinityatierra and about 8 agents wrote to emails inviting me to enter their game that does labyrinths of disinformation.
Seems to bother them very much that there has been discovered real identity of agents of the secret services to encourage the lies of the world, good be climatic, psychological, paranormal, medical, etc…

Also it is true that the politicians believed that they could control the climate in Spain, and this year several tunnels have been flooded. I suppose that also his cowards’ hidden places under ground. Perhaps this to to bran to Spain of the imminent holocaust{sacrifice} that they publicize for 2012 masked in false Mayan prophecies or galactic events.

I think that to the planet earth and the solar system they are perfect and nothing happens to their absolutely. If the bad guys make it clear of course.

Photos of M30(constructed in 05/06) in Madrid full of water. (of course is a very bad architectural work )
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Socio, you’re English is more than adequate, don’t worry. I do worry that my English is not sufficient for you but Alejandro has been a great help in that case, since you and he correspond every day and he knows me quite well.

During times when Carol and I were ‘under the gun’ as you are right now, people worried if I didn’t answer their email within a day and some began speculating, in forums, whether we’d been murdered by the CIA or FBI [Image Can Not Be Found]

We can assume that these sewer rat agencies dread that sort of public speculation, as do their corporate/occult sponsors.

It’s all good for us.

Meanwhile, whenever you get poisoned, be sure to put the zapper on your body immediately, okay? We tried to send you a bottle of PCA Rx to get their organic poisons and poison metals out of your body, fast, but Doc Stevo ran out of that. We’ll make sure you get a bottle of the stuff as soon as possible. I think all of us on the ‘front row’ have been poisoned repeatedly and we’ve learned to deal with it effectively, by now. Carol got it the worst but she’s finally on the mend, thx to several competent professionals, including Dr Steve, and to her networking with some of the folks who know David Wolfe.

Those poisons all used to be reliably fatal but mainly through accumulative effect so that the deaths looked ‘natural’ instead of looking like murder. I assume The Operators will continue to show us cool ways out of danger, also ways to turn the tables on corporate/occult murderers.

The disinformation in Spain is aimed almost directly at your victories–you’re a lucky fellow! This shows that you have decisiively achieved the initiative! Over here, the disinformation effort is mainly aimed at distracting the Pajama People away from recognizing our own environmental victories. Even the people in Los Angeles still haven’t apparently noticed that their smog disappeared six years ago (thx, DB!), though before it disappeared and the LA Basin and surrounding mountains were greened up they all complained incessantly about the smog and deathly pall on the surrounding hillsides. How weird is that?

~Don

I recently read (I don’t remember the source) that the occult/corporate freaks are in the process of firing large numbers of nuclear missiles at the sun in an effort to cause weather horrors on Earth. It seemed plausible, given how freakish the world order is.

LaRouche’s associates, in 1998, I think, were claiming that the US Government/NASA had detonated several nuclear bombs on the surface of Jupiter in order to turn that planet into a small sun. They said that the masons had influenced NASA to do it to fulfill one of their own alleged prophecies regarding ‘two suns.’ They failed, obviously, but NASA’s liars were quick to claim that the big explosions were caused by meteor strikes.

Really, the imagination is severely challenged to track the strategies and tactics that this ruinous world order employs to mess up our planet and commit genocide but their failure rate is accelerating, fortunately. The chemtrails, deathtowers and weather weaponry are the most blatant, hence the most likely to be noticed by the Pajama People. If it weren’t so obvious how could we possibly fight them in such an effective, coordinated way throughout the world, as we’re all now doing? Most of the people who do this work don’t even contact us, so this is probably even more frustrating and ennervating for the corporate monsters. If they were to shoot or imprison Je, this movement would expand immediately and exponentially. At this point, if they shot or imprisoned Carol and/or me, I don’t think the movement would expand as rapidly because Je has the spotlight now [Image Can Not Be Found] This is yet another new-paradigm distinction that nobody’s competing for.

Je has made the most dramatic demonstration, to date, of their failure. That is to say, he’s exemplifying what one inspired man can do to expose and defeat these monsters.

~Don

Come on Don, I even can with more weight on my ribs!! hahahaha [Image Can Not Be Found];

Thanks to the fact that these children of Satan either several times have tried to murder me with poison either (strong dosis of drugs and mercury in my mouth) I am not afraid.
I think that only I have two options left, or to fight and to win or to fight and to die. I am sure absolutely that I am going to fight and win.

I thank god every day for the discovery of the orgonite and really as you says Don, they are not so strong and every day they are denounced more with his incompetences.

The universe always has a natural order in favor of the life and they go in against and this order. That’s why that the plans of them have failed even before being designed.

All the best for the good people !
Je.

Je, before I started seeing UFOs I had your attitude and I also made fun of people who reported the same experiences, so I don’t blame you for your cynicism. I’ve been trying to show you that several of us, espeically the psychics, have had direct experiences with supernormal phenomena but none of us are drug users, newagers or crazy; we are down-to-earth, regular folks and we’re still hunting for answers–it’s a beautiful, envigorating enquiry that will no doubt go on until our last breaths & maybe beyond that. Cultists are given all the answers, rather, and those answers explain everything but answer nothing [Image Can Not Be Found]

I also don’t think it’s necessary for anyone to believe anything I say, of course. Denying any of it might be counterproductive, though. I just like reporting this fun stuff [Image Can Not Be Found] and I especially like getting similar reports from other reputable people. I hear from a lot of nutty people but they rarely have first hand reports of supernormal experiences. I think the mind needs to be relatively stable and free of dogma in order to assimilate these experiences.

The best scientific evidence, for me, is empirical, which is to say, ‘based on observations.’ I qualify that by saying that observations from reputable people are valuable but observations by unstable people are pretty much worthless.

Thanks to the internet, we make friends throughout the world and in most cases it’s not hard to eventually discern the character of someone we correspond with.

Once in awhile, someone who has no character fools a lot of people but those individuals are quite rare. I suppose it’s a sort of gift to be able to do that. Politicians and clergymen typically have that gift, for instance, so I particularly watch for people who have good stories but are not evidently seeking a following or to have an advantage over anyone else.

I can say that one of the crop circle designs resembles the coil form that Carol favors and that the crop circle showed up a day or two after Carol’s friend, Linda, showed her the pattern.

I won’t deny that I’m foolish for believing such things (foolishness is an aspect of human nature that I doubt any of us will escape or evade) but, again, it’s impossible to use one’s subjective impressions to prove anything. Your impression that none of this is real is also subjective, after all. I’ve never encountered ET while busting a mountain top array, for instance, but I’ve seen some in 3D at other times, as have many people whom I know and work with. YOu may insist and believe that’s impossible but that doesn’t change my own experiences.

If a lot of reputable people pooled identical impressions, derived independently, that might be valuable for the ones having the same impression, as the psychics most often do in teh chat sessions. But if someone is disinclined to accept any of this as evidence that’s perfectly alright–we’re not promoting a belief system, after all.

The psychics often report seeing non-human species among the predators who interfere with some of us, by the way. There are other reputable sources of information like this that are not affiliated with Theosophy-derived cults, CIA-sponsored UFO study groups or psychotics. You didn’t mention them, Je, so maybe you’re not aware of that aspect of the enquiry about supernormal phenomena. If you have an open mind then I think you’ll need to account for them/us.

I say, ‘supernormal,’ because I once had a high school teacher who introduced the word to me and he was particularly rational and open minded. ‘Paranormal’ seems inadequate to me, as does ‘supernatural,’ since nothing that happens in the universe is exempt from natural law.

Supernormal is ‘exceeding the normal or average.’ Thanks to materialistic education and supertitious religious training most of us resist considering anything that challenges these ‘normal’ belief paradigms, which is why most people are either materialistic or superstitious. What I try to do is engage people’s imaginations so that they can consider the existence of beautiful, empowering aspects of reality that go well beyond these two oppressive mindsets. Imagination is a good thing when fear and the ego are reigned in.

I think you’re doing a good job with your detractors–staying in the clear. They desperately want you to engage them publicly in order to give them credence. As long as you can avoid focusing your readers’ attention on them the only thing they’ll be able to do is advertise your good work. That approach has worked well for me, too.

Engaging our detractors publicly is like wrestling with a pig in the mud: we just get filthy and tired and the pig enjoys it.

~Don

Hello Don. I respect your experiences and do not want to change your opinion.

I never said that ETs and other habitable planets dont exists.
To explain to me in another language is very complicated to me. I believe that there are other planets habited in the universe. And one of my most sincere credence is that the human beings we are a experiment of some another extraterrestrial race.

What I do not believe it is the theater that they are mounting us and I believe that there is much more of holography that of reality, only we scare.
See the videos of this post of my forum. interesting 3d holographic tecnology: http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/nueva- … m-t889.htm

Do you can make sure to me that what you have seen is not something like that?
I believe that it is very easy to impress us with this shit.

As I said already earlier, I do not create to myself anything that should not be the landing of ships and ets to invade us by the force or the landing of ships and ets to save us from the actual tyranny.

Everything else, it is to support a paradigm of shit that slave supports me.
Fortunately, your find with the orgonite has given me a weapon to defend me from the aggression against my planet, be who is the tyrant.

The NASA makes sure that 800 active satellites exist there above (that without counting the spies or secrets of course), that’s why although I should see with my own eyes a three-dimensional ship in the sky, i will continue without believing that it is real. Call it a cynicism if you want, I call it a common sense.

All the best
Je.

Je, I certainly appreciate your effort to communicate in a language that is still difficult for you and thanks, again, for posting your amazing reports and observations, here!

I understand that you’re concerned about a fake alien invasion scenario. I used to worry about that, too. Our experiences over the past 8 years, though, has led me to feel sure that the world order is incapable of fooling humanity, that way. They certainly have the technology but enough people are apparently awake enough to see the scam.

All we have to do is to discuss the world order’s desire to commit such a fraud and then it’s no longer a surprise if it happens. The pajaros de mierde can’t attempt such a scam unless enough people are already paranoid about it. They aren’t putting a lot of effort into making us paranoid, any more. All that orgonite you’re distributing in Spain is reducing people’s paranoia, rather. This is something you can track directly if you’ll be observant and detached enough.

It’s easy to track their agenda by watching the movies that HOllywood produces about such things. For some years, there were a lot of related movies but by now they rarely make those movies.

The reason that direct experience is so essential to education is that the mind, alone, can’t encopass anything at all; the body needs to be involved in the process. Discernment is arguably more of a heart-based process, for instance, and the eyes can be useful.

If you’re afraid that the world order can terrrify the populace with fake alien landings and can disguise their own military assaults on the public as alien assaults then it’s harder for you to see my point, that the world order is far less powerful than you apparently imagine. I see them as mainly parasitic, otherwise it would have been easy for them to shoot or imprison us all for disabling trillions of dollars worth of their weaponry with orgonite [Image Can Not Be Found]

I said, before, that I don’t wish my experiences with aliens and UFOs on your or anyone else. I consider my experiences precious in a personal way but I just assume that we all perceive what’s appropriate for us in the moment. None off that is an indication of superiority or inferiority.

There’s a lot going on around me that I don’t see and I frankly don’t want to see it all because I doubt that I have the capacity to assimilate it without going nuts. I don’t think any of it is particularly ‘evil,’ but the human mind is finite.

Meanwhile, I trust that The Operators will continue to give me cues and clues along the way. If everything I’ve witnessed in the past 8 years was dropped on me, 20 years ago, I’d probably have gone crazy but, right now, it all feels comfortable and familiar, rather.

The more we’re around orgonite, the better able we are to assimilate new and challenging energy/information, apparently.

~Don

All right Don. Thank you.
I take tenderly your words and experiences and continue with the eyes, the mind and the heart opened to give the wellcome to everything good that the orgonite has brought to my life.

All the best
Je.

Type HERIBERTO JANOSCH GONZALEZ into the google search bar and see what comes up on top . [Image Can Not Be Found];

This thread ! Thank you Herbie for the free google advertising of Orgonite. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Je, I brought a small supply of tb’s with me on my Spain trip 6 years ago and put some out in Malaga, Marbella and even on the island of Gibraltar. The monkeys of Gibraltar went nuts over it, but I think they go nuts on all the touristas that visit the top of the hill anyway. [Image Can Not Be Found] Oh, and also left a few tb’s in Alhambra !

I would say on my observation that Spain is uncharacteristically dry to say the least, but with you there gifting Orgonite and
changing the Death Towers into Life Force Generators that will soon be a thing of the past.
Keep up the good work. The Great Spanish Weather Reversal is in Now in Progress [Image Can Not Be Found]

i read right now that Horrible writes also into italian disinfo forums and he’s a nice friend of famouses italian debunkers.
maybe the new inquisitor from spain could learn italians how jailing orgonite-terrorists.
for now italian debunkers could only tell us we are environmental polluters…. [Image Can Not Be Found]

we’re waiting for you for a nice holiday here Herbie!!
(take with you a little boat, here is like Venice, dues to the massive rain and snow)