Spread Orgonite By Doing Workshops

Hi all,

Just hold up the second workshop and it was very successful again.

We were about 10 partipitants, some kids and lots of enthusiasm and poured nearly 100 TBs and some bigger HHG-like orgonite devices.

The idea is to spread orgonite in all directions and it will move from itself. And another good thing, evreybody will get their personal and field orgonite with them and they can begin busting straight away. Some regions are already completely and very well busted, in other regions there remains something to be done and we can combine our forces and talk about targets, even single masts that I couldn’t do yet where someone lives nearby will now soon be busted!

This was the second workshop and it will not be the last one. Thanks to the organiser!

Habibi

Its absolutely true that spreading the orgonite through organizing the workshops where many people gathered and shared together with the facilitators is so good.Even us in most cases we do organized such like work ships and symposiums where people come from different cultural and social background use to come for teaching and in return as they leave for their various destinations they go back with the orgonites. As they same time as they go back they also goes on training other people on the same.
Chris

Congratulations, Habibi, and thanks for posting about your achievement! Ten interested people is quite impressive. This is a fine way to spread awareness of orgonite and it’s good to know that you’re having success this way in Europe.

The guys in Montreal, including Monsieur Debellefuille who set up EW for us in August, 2004, were hosting well-attended workshops as early as 2003 and they were the first I’d heard from who had good results, this way.

Chris: you and the rest of the Kikundi have been doing this internationally and repeatedly and tirelessly throughout East Africa for several years and it’s wonderful how Africans are generally willing to learn about new things, firsthand. I’m really happy for you.

Carol and I still struggle to get even individuals’ undivided attention when we sell our orgonite at fairs in the US but I fondly hope that someday even Americans will catch on in large numbers . I think the USA are the most thoroughly brainwashed country in the world at the moment but we won’t give up trying to make it better, here.

~Don

Its very true that what Habibi ,Chris among other people have initiated is a good way of spreading the orgonite.Even myself at my initial stage of doing this business i used to do it and in return find a good opportunity to make sure that i thoroughly propagate the orgonite effectively in the lives of several communities.
As per now i have introduced all my associates on this method of a pure and credential work,i got a good report from Dancan when he went to Tanzania through that method he is now having a good number of converts.
Mrs O

I might add that the audience in East Africa are mostly made up of farmers and fishermen, who immediately find that orgonite has increaased their crops, reduced pests, reduced the need for water, increased the fish population and cleared the water. Another benefit of gifting polluted lakes and rivers is that people who had been drinking that water will no longer sicken and die from it. Plumbing and even wells are a luxury in some areas, still, and grinding poverty reduces people to a hopeless state. Orgonite induces hope in even these unfortunates and their fortunes are revolutionize in a short time. We’ve seen this happen over and over.

If farmers and commercial fishermen in the West would follow suit they’d get the same results, of course, but there’s an obstacle or two for them to overcome before their minds will be open to this.

When Galen Hieronymous introduced a simple method of destroying all the pests over a wide area by simply broadcasting the resonant frequency of each species of destructive insect. He might have learned this directly or indirecly from Dr Royal Rife, who was doing something similar to destroy pathogenic organisms in the body. This was written about by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird in their landmark work, The Secret Life of Plants

It happened in the 1950s and after a brief period of wild success for Hieronymous in Pennsylvania the US Department of Agriculture fielded ten thousand agents in the rest of Pennsylvania to dissuade farmers from trying it. That disinformation campaign succeeded and Hieronymous was out of business in a short time. Disinformation doesn’t work as well on the PJ folks, now, as it did back then, which I think was the height of fascism in America. Reich was imprisoned, then and his books were publicly burned. I think the only people in America who publicly burn books now are bornagain chumps: the favored enablers, along with their Zionist fellow travelers and western democratic liberals, of state-sponsored terrorism.

Traditionally, the USDA is the enforcement arm of the agrochemical cartel, just like the US Department of Health is the enforcing arm of the medical/pharmaceutical cartel. I think these are both subsidiaries of the International SS’s I.G. Farben, sort of like how all of the insurance companies in the world are subsidiaries of (‘reinsured by’) Lloyds of London. That’s why the same situation exists uniformly throughout the ‘developed’ world, of course, but not so much in Africa, which lacks the physical infrastructure and brainwashing apparati to support it as efficiently. If orgonite were introduced to American farmers before the sudden advent of fascism/communism in the 1930s I suspect they would eagerly seek oportunities to learn about it, as the African farmers are doing now.

Some of us who have helped them in the chatroom after the assaults feel pretty sure that the troubles that the Kikundi experience from time to time are often due to backlash from the representatives of the agrochemical cartel who put pressure on the courts and cops to make trouble for our friends and also hire thugs to physically harm them whenever possible and to steal their essential capital, including fishing nets and motorcycles. Exposing these things has probably helped ensure their relative safety.

I raised the money to replace the motorcycle that was stolen in Nyamira District when the rider, who was delivering orgonite to customers on behalf of Billie, was beaten and tied up by the side of the road last month. It costs $1100 for a suitable motorcycle and that’s a small fortune, there. Because of the new trouble from soldiers, who now set up roadblocks all over the country and have been confiscating orgonite, we’ve determined that a motorcycle for each distribution center would not only help prevent these thefts but would also increase profits by allowing the Kidundi to deliver their goods more efficiently and faster, rather than having to rely on buses.

Capitalizing any business in small steps such as these really helps. If I’m the only one who will buy these piki piki (motorcycles) then I reckon I’ll be even more fortunate to be able to serve them, this way. Imagine your life without a car and you’ll get an idea of the hardships they deal with by trying to conduct a distribution business through public transportation in the countryside. As they say, ‘It’s a small world unless you have to walk home.’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

Chistine in Southern Sudan would benefit tremendously this way, also the fellows in Migori, Kenya, and Dancan and crew in Lodwar, Kenya. I don’t know if Fatuma is set up to manufacture orgonite for Somalia but she’s living in Garissa, Kenya, near the Somali border for now in order to be safe from the CIA/MI6 sponsored terrorists.

I don’t know if Ibrahim in Ethiopia is manufacturing orgonite for distribution yet, there, but I think Eliud and crew in Tanzania are getting ready to manufacture orgonite for the market, there. Dancan and Chris, as Mrs Odondi has mentioned and as their reports have shown us, have brought them along quite well by now. By the time I return to Africa I’ll be fluent enough in Swahili to have long discussions about this with our wambio (partners) in Ethiopia, Tanaznia and Somalia. If you want to pony up $1100 for a piki piki, just contact Mrs O and she’ll help you arrange it. Meanwihle, when folks send them smaller conctributions they will use that money to get orgonite distributed in new areas. Their charity efforts will end up creating enough prosperity in those impoverished areas for farmers and fishermen to start buying orgonite from them. It’s a pretty neat setup for everyone!

~Don